How long has it been? Too long! - Page 2 - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

How long has it been? Too long!

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#26 DRAGONMANdavid1

DRAGONMANdavid1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 11 June 2017 - 10:57 AM

@Helium what about pk haters and pve players? if you bring back pk protection merchant and save requiem then i return to play

AND REMOVE OR MASSIVE NERF A P2W CONTENT

yes and MORE STAFFS no just 1 ADMIN Helium and 1 GM Varitas

Edited by DRAGONMANdavid1, 11 June 2017 - 11:15 AM.

#27 NanbangEnjinieo

NanbangEnjinieo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 09:53 AM

No more PVE in requiem lol. Requiem now is pure PVP game. Stop asking about PK protection, or silly events like "kill 10 000 000 mobs and get 1 super puper box ".

We all need new PVP incentives, like GvG rewards or maybe Battles for Territory, Sieges etc. ( That is my dream, but chances what Helium bring this to game  = <0 )

[                                                           ], ok  u can PVE 24\7, but this is not FUN, this is WORK. Ppls who PVE 24\7 for FUN make me sad, cause this is most stupidly thing in the game. PVE for PVE ha ha ha.

Edited by VModStrawberry, 13 June 2017 - 04:49 AM.
You know that's not allowed.

#28 DRAGONMANdavid1

DRAGONMANdavid1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 12 June 2017 - 10:53 AM

No more PVE in requiem lol. Requiem now is pure PVP game. Stop asking about PK protection, or silly events like "kill 10 000 000 mobs and get 1 super puper box ".

We all need new PVP incentives, like GvG rewards or maybe Battles for Territory, Sieges etc. ( That is my dream, but chances what Helium bring this to game  = <0 )

[                                                                    ] ok  u can PVE 24\7, but this is not FUN, this is WORK. Ppls who PVE 24\7 for FUN make me sad, cause this is most stupidly thing in the game. PVE for PVE ha ha ha.

if want pvp go play lineage 4story aion wow metin2

when requiem is pure pvp so why we cant just remove all dungeons / raids make instant level 90 with darkest equp +30 etc and pvp based on your skills?

omg that is maybe a reason why requiem ruined

Edited by VModStrawberry, 13 June 2017 - 04:50 AM.

#29 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:19 AM

/removed 

Edited by SandySandman, 30 June 2017 - 07:22 AM.

#30 LadyFrejia

LadyFrejia

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 86 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:20 AM

/removed

Edited by LadyFrejia, 26 June 2017 - 11:41 AM.

#31 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 04:34 PM

• 1) Ranger Darkness Armor Set - Changes needed: Mostly Agreed
    • ​On the specific stats, I see your recommended reinforce stats and upon initial glance I agree but may go with a variant.
  • 2) Protector Darkness Armor Set - Changes needed: Less than Mostly Agreed
    • ​There has been quite a lot of debate on what stats are most important to Protectors and healing is not always the top priority for a Protector which is what the Holy and MND stats would serve well. I worry more about the Commanders, not in that the armor set is bad for them but more that as a class Commander has more issues than Protector. But, I could be wrong.
  • 3) Dominator Darkness Armor Set - Changes needed: Partly Agreed
    • Some of the changes to reduce the strength of this set have already gone through when the casters sets got a revision a little bit back. Also, after the sets with the worst problems get fixed, then the Dominator may seem less OP when by comparison each set could be said to be OP, but only after the weakest are strengthened will that be more apparent.
  • 4) Druid Inferno Immunity is not supposed to apply to all crowd control options. Both Doomguard and Inferno Immunities are supposed to each apply to a different range of crowd control options. However both are supposed to be Immune to Removal/Kick. This makes for some difficulty to get right due to the way skill options work, at least in context of the Immunity option.
    • So, although these are not the actual numbers, for the time being let's imagine different crowd control options are as follows: 1=Stunned, 2=Sleeping, 3=Halted, 4=Feared (PC), 5=Lithified, 6=Feared (NPC), 7=Debuffed, 8=Kicked, and 9=Silenced
    • For Immunity we must do a range.
      • Example: We can make the range from 1 to 2. The result is immunity to being stunned and immunity to being put to sleep.
      • Example: We can make the range from 8 to 9. The result is immunity to having your active skills kicked and immunity to having your activation of skills silenced.

1) Ok. Ty.

2) Yes you are a bit wrong. Commie SET now absolutely OK. Problem only in bugged Block formula, SS deal 0 dmg. 90% mages use Mag shield with bugged 700 block. (i say it to u many many time, check ur PM) U create bugged MDC magic shield in 2015 and 2 years u not fix this BUG.

And u are a bit wrong about protectors. Prots now have 70-90k HP and heal 7-9k. All mages hit 5-7k in 1 second. Prot live with 80k HP and heal 9k - 10 seconds lol. Its just "wall of meat".

3) Lol. Totally not agree. TOP domi now hit 7-7.4 dmg in 1 second. This domi kill ALL. I say it to u many many times - Domi NOT DD !!! Domi ------> SUMMONER

But now domi strongest PvP class in game and can kill solo 2-3 another profession easy. Please u need understand this.

4) Too totally not agree. If u want balanced this class u need just back inferno and Doomguard to 2015 years. Inferno - antifear, Doomguard - antistun.

a491c74f9b6c.jpga29ccbd9637a.jpg

AND ADD Skill Downtime !

09d590d90f85.jpg

AND back this skill to Doomguard. This skill not for inferno !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your attention.

#32 LadyFrejia

LadyFrejia

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 86 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 04:57 PM

/removed

Edited by LadyFrejia, 26 June 2017 - 11:41 AM.

#33 Vulpes93

Vulpes93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Server:Nova

Posted 13 June 2017 - 12:48 AM

3) Lol. Totally not agree. TOP domi now hit 7-7.4 dmg in 1 second. This domi kill ALL. I say it to u many many times - Domi NOT DD !!! Domi ------> SUMMONER

But now domi strongest PvP class in game and can kill solo 2-3 another profession easy. Please u need understand this.

Before ruining their set, it would be wise if dominators' pets recieve some uplift.

The core ability of dominator is his summons, but so far they are retarded, bugged, weak and mostly of time useless.

The armor's stats readjusting should come simultaneously with upgrading dominators' summons.

#34 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 13 June 2017 - 01:07 AM

3) Lol. Totally not agree. TOP domi now hit 7-7.4 dmg in 1 second. This kazara domi kill ALL. I say it to u many many times -

But now Kazara strongest PvP player in game and can kill solo 2-3 another inception easy. Please u need understand this.

:heh:

Edited by Kazara, 13 June 2017 - 02:27 AM.

#35 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 04:19 AM

Before ruining their set, it would be wise if dominators' pets recieve some uplift.

The core ability of dominator is his summons, but so far they are retarded, bugged, weak and mostly of time useless.

The armor's stats readjusting should come simultaneously with upgrading dominators' summons.

Absolutely true, the summons must be strengthened more than 10 times.
The SET should be reduced from 7.5 damage to 4 maximum.

#36 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 13 June 2017 - 04:24 AM

Absolutely true, the summons must be strengthened more than 10 times.
The SET should be reduced from 7.5 damage to 4 maximum.

You can get 4k with MG  :p_laugh:

#37 LadyFrejia

LadyFrejia

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 86 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 05:57 AM

/removed

Edited by LadyFrejia, 26 June 2017 - 11:42 AM.

#38 Vulpes93

Vulpes93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Server:Nova

Posted 13 June 2017 - 06:23 AM

Agree on pets being strengthened.

4k damage is a joke. MG set can do that.

Try 6-6.5k

As a single target toon, that is pretty solid amount.

Sins, sr, rangers are single target too.

they have 5-6k, not even close to 6500 :<

#39 LadyFrejia

LadyFrejia

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 86 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 07:13 AM

/removed

#40 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 04:20 AM

Agree on pets being strengthened.

4k damage is a joke. MG set can do that.

Not joke. Ranger - absolutely long range DD. He hit now 4k and 2.5 in block to mages.

Why summoner (domi) must hit 7-7.5k ?

Nonsense.

#41 LadyFrejia

LadyFrejia

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 04:41 AM

/removed

#42 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 05:03 AM

Domi is not just a summoner. Stop putting your own label on it.

Summoner/support/debuffer NOT DD.
Ranger hits 4k depending on how you build it.

With new trash set dmg 4k = dmg in MG set +-200
Block is not 100% on casters

90% casters use wand + mag. shield.
And which caster has 1.5k block?

800 block absorb 1600 AA dmg and 2400 SS dmg. Try learn formulas.
You went from posting reasonable posts to making things up.
Cool off and come back when your opinion isn't biased by kazara slaughtering your guildmates

As an example I'm not using the kazara domi. And another domi who hits a lot more.

Thank you for understanding and please stop the provocation.

#43 LadyFrejia

LadyFrejia

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 05:14 AM

/removed

#44 FireBee

FireBee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 06:52 AM

More power for Pet Summons please.

#45 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts
  • LocationGravity Interactive, Buena Park, California

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:39 PM

In just skimming over replies I see a lot of good feedback I will go back over in further consideration and with attention to the details. Not to argue with the criticism, which I mostly acknowledge, but to be certain we understand some things that can be taken for granted and some things otherwise. On the darkest armor sets: Some of the armors will get further changes. The strength of the armor in general is less a concern to me than imbalance between some classes making some overpowered and others devalued. So, despite the time it is taking me to get back to it, this will be done. On the cheating and hacking situation: This, in fact has gotten my primary focus and lion share of my attention. Beginning in May, it has kept that position now into June because: Although in part successful in stopping a number of abusive behaviors (such as unpack, modify and repack client data in addition to specific 3rd party program usage while running Requiem) the most important and impactful method to cheat was not in the least bit affected by the several efforts we have made in updating our anti hacking systems. Therefore, many things have been moved on the schedule to address the abuse that threatens to make any other efforts put into Requiem useless. On the 9th Anniversary, well this is something which resists being moved on a schedule, so I have been working to make and test content for the 9th Anniversary Event which I plan to launch on Friday but for which I do not yet have any decent preview to show all of you... yet.

#46 LadyFrejia

LadyFrejia

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:41 PM

/removed

Edited by LadyFrejia, 26 June 2017 - 11:45 AM.

#47 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:47 PM

You could start doing changes by banning cheaters, other cheaters will see that GM is actually banning cheaters and stop cheating. Problem solved. 

As now, they  cheat in public knowing GM won't touch them, and they are right. 

Edited by Kazara, 14 June 2017 - 12:47 PM.

#48 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:50 PM

Also, I see the battle going on and I have read the initial feedback. It started good and we can carry on talking about balance without getting angry I hope. I will check some things behind the scenes to see if I can confirm what some of you are saying (on many things such as Dominator being so OP among other things I may be able to look up some stats on). So, in my opinion, no class should be totally stuck on a single strategy so as to be called something like "The Summoner Class" or "The Healer Class". However, the point is well taken the Dominator pets have some pretty big problems and also the issue of the strength of magical versus physical.

#49 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:54 PM

And Kazara, if you report it, then it does get investigated and people do get suspended but the bar is high because we tend to receive reports based on alternative motives among other problematic reporting. Not to diminish the value of accurate and honest reports, without which we would not have a history of nearly 20,000 records of account suspensions over the games 9 year history with us. I am seeking an even better solution than removing all users that display bad behavior or poor judgement and try or do cheat...

#50 LadyFrejia

LadyFrejia

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:55 PM

/removed

Edited by LadyFrejia, 26 June 2017 - 11:45 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users