How long has it been? Too long! - Page 3 - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

How long has it been? Too long!

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#51 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:55 PM

I have done  a suggestion on suggestion thread if you wanna look at it. For defender and templar too.

You should consider checking dominator stats in PvP and how much the class is played, instead of listening to some random haters who have never played the class or against it except in some 1v1 scenarios with me against.

Edited by Kazara, 15 October 2017 - 07:39 AM.

#52 SauZe

SauZe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:55 PM

In just skimming over replies I see a lot of good feedback I will go back over in further consideration and with attention to the details. Not to argue with the criticism, which I mostly acknowledge, but to be certain we understand some things that can be taken for granted and some things otherwise. On the darkest armor sets: Some of the armors will get further changes. The strength of the armor in general is less a concern to me than imbalance between some classes making some overpowered and others devalued. So, despite the time it is taking me to get back to it, this will be done. On the cheating and hacking situation: This, in fact has gotten my primary focus and lion share of my attention. Beginning in May, it has kept that position now into June because: Although in part successful in stopping a number of abusive behaviors (such as unpack, modify and repack client data in addition to specific 3rd party program usage while running Requiem) the most important and impactful method to cheat was not in the least bit affected by the several efforts we have made in updating our anti hacking systems. Therefore, many things have been moved on the schedule to address the abuse that threatens to make any other efforts put into Requiem useless. On the 9th Anniversary, well this is something which resists being moved on a schedule, so I have been working to make and test content for the 9th Anniversary Event which I plan to launch on Friday but for which I do not yet have any decent preview to show all of you... yet.

I hope you check, what they tell. 
besides that they are mistaken, they lie! 
dominator as much as possible can beat 7.2 having 50k hp
in too time of defier can be 6.5 having 40k hp

in what problem? can only that dvchell can't kill them, thus that his loss 5.2???

let's do fairly balance in a game and to cease to touch those to whom not to be pleasant to dvchell.
stop to listen to someone. find time and check everything. only 16 classes. spend 16 working days.

How many it is possible to have 1 class of which kills the others? 
You understand that a class which uses dvchell only healers could kill and now he is bessmetrny? 

I play this game 8 years. 8 years ago, this dvchell studied at elementary school, and I already played the class druid one of the first.
You have spoiled him, you didn't play this class not of one day. It isn't normal, this class kills magicians and warriors - all!!!

It is abnormal! This class has stopped being the character the tank - though this option still have one tree his professions.
He became the murderer of any classes. Killing without any chance of any character.
And all of you still listen to him. It is impossible!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by SauZe, 14 June 2017 - 12:57 PM.

#53 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:09 PM

As Sauze said, druid is currently dominating in PK. You can't react at all, they can keep you in Rage of Bugs + stun and they are even immune to CCs while on inferno. Tell me how can you fight back against a class that can stun lock you and you can't CC back. Few stuns under rage of bugs are enough to kill most classes.

The topic goes always on domi because of dvchel and his friends, the class is dead yet they want to nerf it because I duelled them and won, pathetic. 

#54 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 14 June 2017 - 02:37 PM

let's do fairly balance in a game and to cease to touch those to whom not to be pleasant to dvchell, kazara, laurent, zello and others.

stop to listen to someone. find time and check everything. only 16 classes. spend 16 working days.

Yes Helium please test all new set for all 16 classes. Just create 90 lvl char and equip new +30 set. ONLY SET.

And hit to 0 resist and 0 def for mages and phys clases, then test in 80% resist and 3600 defense.

I give u 100% guarantee winner - Dominator set. Highest DMG and CON.

In phys. classes winner assassin set.

If 90% of people here do not understand the words, I will show in the pictures the situation with the Dominator set.

<Picture Removed>

When posting pictures please make sure they follow the forums Rules of Conduct and do not contain foul language or try to bypass the Bad Word Filter.

Edited by AndraSyte, 16 October 2017 - 03:58 PM.

#55 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 14 June 2017 - 04:45 PM

U show on screen only HP better. All other stats more worst.

Top druids hit 5-5.5k its not 7-7.5k dmg from top Domi LoL.

And u talk about permanent stun and antistun in inferno.

Now we talk about sets. SETS. Not Skill or rebalance.

But if u want talking about skills/stun/antistun please read my suggestion about Druids.

https://forums.warpp...-2#entry2624647

56e35ae548b0.jpg

Edited by reqbugkiller, 14 June 2017 - 04:54 PM.

#56 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:25 AM

1r7q9g.jpg

#57 MacMad

MacMad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 727 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 05:43 AM

1rnhoo.jpg

Helium
Offline Last Active Jun 20 2017 04:43 PM

Edited by MacMad, 28 June 2017 - 05:50 AM.

#58 jouri

jouri

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 12:26 PM

tfw first maintenance notice is 2 min before shutdown.

#59 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 15 October 2017 - 07:31 AM

I would like to re-establish a presence here on the forums.
By tomorrow I think we will have begun some lively discussions here on what I can do in the next couple weeks to improve the balance situation between classes in Requiem. That will happen while I simultaneously am working to finish up our 9th Anniversary Event content and planning out for the updates through the end of 2017.
Some of the contents in the planning stages but intended to happen this year include: Legendary Weapons of every type and content for obtaining them, Epic Enchantments with effects that are amplified when enchanting one of the new weapons, a level cap increase and new skills (including new skill options such as knockback), a new special battlefield event map (to be used for hosting tournaments, races and other competitions), among other things I will elaborate on later once more certain of their implementation.

15th October and nothing of this happened ^^"

And yeah...cheaters still around, anti-cheat didn't manage to stop cheaters not even for a day after the implementation (as I already showed you months ago in PM with one of the probably many cheats they used/use to avoid your anti-cheat), so even the first part of the topic kind of failed.

Let's see what will happen in the remaining 2 months.

P.S : Suggestion sub-forum still have some balance suggestions waiting there from months.

#60 xXAleXx

xXAleXx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:20 PM

This is sad

#61 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:34 AM

By tomorrow I think we will have begun some lively discussions here on what I can do in the next couple weeks to improve the balance situation between classes in Requiem.
Some of the contents in the planning stages but intended to happen this year include: Legendary Weapons of every type and content for obtaining them, Epic Enchantments with effects that are amplified when enchanting one of the new weapons, a level cap increase and new skills (including new skill options such as knockback), a new special battlefield event map (to be used for hosting tournaments, races and other competitions), among other things I will elaborate on later once more certain of their implementation.

I am a big fan of Mark Twain and so I think I will cap this 1st post with a couple of his quotes.
"Persons attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted; persons attempting to find a moral in it will be banished; persons attempting to find a plot in it will be shot."
- Mark Twain
"The right word may be effective, but no word was ever as effective as a rightly timed pause."
- Mark Twain

7th December and not even a single one of the promised things happened, looks like a very huge amount of fake promises to me.

Since you are a big fan of Mark Twain, I'll reply you with one of his quotes too : 

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
- Mark Twain

Edited by Kazara, 07 December 2017 - 01:38 AM.

#62 S3Ke

S3Ke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:58 AM

haha Kazara :) good one ! ;) and you`re totally right ...fail after fail ..nothing but blah blah but no actions...but c`mon ...hes been doing this to us for so many years ...so what do you expect ?:)

#63 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 27 December 2017 - 10:56 PM

haha Kazara :) good one ! ;) and you`re totally right ...fail after fail ..nothing but blah blah but no actions...but c`mon ...hes been doing this to us for so many years ...so what do you expect ?:)

I don't expect anything other than the game getting more and more ruined, I just like to highlight his fake promises hehe

Edited by Kazara, 27 December 2017 - 11:02 PM.

#64 requiemprot

requiemprot

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 January 2018 - 06:24 PM

7 months later.
None of this was done.
Helium doesn't even log the forums.
Instead of improving the server, we got some silly new server that doesn't do much.

Lied about being active on forum.
Lied about stopping hackers.
Lied about legendary items.
Lied about enchants.
Lied about fixing darkest sets.
Lied about skill balance.

#65 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 11:21 PM

helium u have a new server where are you?

#66 XtremeStyle

XtremeStyle

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 05:27 AM

Yes Helium please test all new set for all 16 classes. Just create 90 lvl char and equip new +30 set. ONLY SET.

And hit to 0 resist and 0 def for mages and phys clases, then test in 80% resist and 3600 defense.

I give u 100% guarantee winner - Dominator set. Highest DMG and CON.

In phys. classes winner assassin set.

If 90% of people here do not understand the words, I will show in the pictures the situation with the Dominator set.

<Picture Removed>

When posting pictures please make sure they follow the forums Rules of Conduct and do not contain foul language or try to bypass the Bad Word Filter.

Assasin best physical set? r u kidding us? sin is the most bugged class in game. stealthbug,dashbug and i dont know if its a bug or not but most of the time our  aa dmg is blocked and reduced to nothing. most  hits are non crits or under 100 which is ridiculous.the commander set is the best and op  physical set .druids needs more nerf on set and skills, coz they are still op as -_-. high def high hp.the dmg is still high enough to kill anyone with stunlock.

#67 requiemprot

requiemprot

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 05:44 AM

Assasin best physical set?
Yes assasin set is the best physical set.
r u kidding us?
Are you kidding? A proper sin can AA 6k on cap defense. Scud + ht = 10 hits. That's 60k damage.
sin is the most bugged class in game.
What?
stealthbug,
This doesn't happen often and is not a big deal.
dashbug
Doesn't happen that often
and i dont know if its a bug or not but most of the time our aa dmg is blocked and reduced to nothing.
Huh? That's called a miss buddy.
most hits are non crits or under 100
Maybe get 100% crit rate?
the commander set is the best and op physical set
Haha no.
.druids needs more nerf on set and skills, coz they are still op as -_-.
Sure.
high def high hp.the dmg is still high enough to kill anyone with stunlock.

#68 XtremeStyle

XtremeStyle

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 08:14 AM

Assasin best physical set?
Yes assasin set is the best physical set.
r u kidding us?
Are you kidding? A proper sin can AA 6k on cap defense. Scud + ht = 10 hits. That's 60k damage.
sin is the most bugged class in game.
What?
stealthbug,
This doesn't happen often and is not a big deal.
dashbug
Doesn't happen that often
and i dont know if its a bug or not but most of the time our aa dmg is blocked and reduced to nothing.
Huh? That's called a miss buddy.
most hits are non crits or under 100
Maybe get 100% crit rate?
the commander set is the best and op physical set
Haha no.
.druids needs more nerf on set and skills, coz they are still op as -_-.
Sure.
high def high hp.the dmg is still high enough to kill anyone with stuns.

1. a sin can crit 3kx2 only when he is full regals or full rage enchanted.and since all mages use wand + shield they block about 500-600 dmg 50-60% of the time.

2.stealthbug happaneds alot more often than u think for expample always after using pb or while u using it.

3.when the crits get blocked and get reduced its not a miss buddy its called block.

4.my crit rate is over 130% so dont come with that. those low crits has nothing to do with low crit rate

5. commander set is op. high def high hp high dmg.sin set has only high dmg thats all. we have the lowest hp.

#69 requiemprot

requiemprot

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 08:45 AM

1. a sin can crit 3kx2 only when he is full regals or full rage enchanted.
Yes, you need to be geared to be op. Same as most of the other classes. Not sure what your point is.
and since all mages use wand + shield they block about 500-600 dmg 50-60% of the time.
Oh no 500 damage. So instead of 6k the sin does 5.5k lol
2.stealthbug happaneds alot more often than u think for expample always after using pb or while u using it.
It's not a stealth bug, your pb is not lvl 90. And big deal. Just restealth.
3.when the crits get blocked and get reduced its not a miss buddy its called block.
A blocked crit will do 5500 damage. Not sure what you are talking about. It wont do 100 damage
4.my crit rate is over 130% so dont come with that. those low crits has nothing to do with low crit rate
5. commander set is op. high def high hp high dmg.sin set has only high dmg thats all. we have the lowest hp.
Lol? A sin is supposed to have low hp. Sin also has cap defense. And sin damage is much higher than commander.

Feels like you are clueless about the game.

#70 XtremeStyle

XtremeStyle

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 09:28 AM

Feels like you are clueless about the game

im talking about 500-600 dmg block from one sword not from both.  ofc it makes alot of difference when they  have high hp.

if u cant kill them during scud and ht ur -_-. seems u never played a sin or a zerk

Edited by XtremeStyle, 29 January 2018 - 09:30 AM.

#71 requiemprot

requiemprot

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 10:05 AM

im talking about 500-600 dmg block from one sword not from both. ofc it makes alot of difference when they have high hp.
if u cant kill them during scud and ht ur -_-. seems u never played a sin or a zerk

It doesn't block 500 from each sword lol. Your damage per 1 hit is 6k. It's just split between 2 or 4 numbers. Seriously, how long have you played this?

You can kill quite a few players in those 2. And if you can't, you can always run away and scud again. Or maybe not play alone?

Edited by requiemprot, 29 January 2018 - 10:06 AM.

#72 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 10:19 AM

It doesn't block 500 from each sword lol. Your damage per 1 hit is 6k. It's just split between 2 or 4 numbers. Seriously, how long have you played this?

You can kill quite a few players in those 2. And if you can't, you can always run away and scud again. Or maybe not play alone?

this is tru. i think at one point they realized sin damage numbers werent burning the back of ur skull fast enough lol.. so they doubled it!

<.< ' i wonder if helium is making wtf fast for iphone? ( i should get paid for that idea)

Edited by sonemere, 29 January 2018 - 10:46 PM.

#73 XtremeStyle

XtremeStyle

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 11:37 AM

u have no idea what u are talking about. play sin then talk.  the shield blocks 2x 500-600 dmg . so if i do 6k dmg max 1k gets blocked not 500 and thats alot for a caster.they need to nerf block rates and blockdefense from caster items. and they need to put something like magic damage block chance to melee shields to make it fair.

#74 requiemprot

requiemprot

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 12:24 PM

u have no idea what u are talking about. play sin then talk. the shield blocks 2x 500-600 dmg . so if i do 6k dmg max 1k gets blocked not 500 and thats alot for a caster.they need to nerf block rates and blockdefense from caster items. and they need to put something like magic damage block chance to melee shields to make it fair.

I play a prot. With 100% block chance. And 1.8k block damage. A 6k sin does 4.2k. Not 2.4k. Tested. Confirmed. You are wrong.
Learn about sins and block before talking

Edited by requiemprot, 30 January 2018 - 12:25 PM.

#75 XtremeStyle

XtremeStyle

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 01:52 PM

I play a prot. With 100% block chance. And 1.8k block damage. A 6k sin does 4.2k. Not 2.4k. Tested. Confirmed. You are wrong.
Learn about sins and block before talking

And what did i say?i said if i crit 6k max and 1k gets blocked i crit ofc 5 k. thats the same -_- like i crit 2x3k and when blocked 2x2,5k

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users