RE:START Bug Reporting Thread - Page 22 - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RE:START Bug Reporting Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
585 replies to this topic

#526 saludd

saludd

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 05:28 AM

What's the map name you are engaging the mob at? (In-game type /where to get the exact location).

Could be a drain SP skill, but I don't recall said mob has it.

Today has happened to me at iz_dun02 , but I have experienced this bug at gef_fild01 too a few months ago...

The mob doesn't have any SP drain but it is related to this TharaFrog somehow, since has only happened to me while fighting it. Moreover it just looks like the SP bar gets bugged since the % value disappears for a moment.

Edit: Sadly I don't know how to trigger it, but I will try to be ready the next time it happens to me and take a screenshot...

Cheers,

Edited by saludd, 20 March 2018 - 05:38 AM.

#527 Stephcake

Stephcake

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1041 posts
  • Twitter:stephstiel
  • LocationUK
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 20 March 2018 - 05:47 AM

Today has happened to me at iz_dun02 , but I have experienced this bug at gef_fild01 too a few months ago...

The mob doesn't have any SP drain but it is related to this TharaFrog somehow, since has only happened to me while fighting it. Moreover it just looks like the SP bar gets bugged since the % value disappears for a moment.

Edit: Sadly I don't know how to trigger it, but I will try to be ready the next time it happens to me and take a screenshot...

Cheers,

You can also use the ingame recording function for it, might work better.

#528 saludd

saludd

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 12:21 PM

Okay I recorded the actual bug and here are the screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/WQyM6

I got 3 consecutive seconds I don't know how I can show it better.

In order to make it easily to trigger I got 3 TharaFrogs to attack me, but it has happened to me with only 1 mob too.

Sadly in the replay the missing SP bar for 1 milisecond doesn't happen like in the actual game, but you can see how my SP bar went empty without any reason.

PS: If you need anything more to prove it, I will try to get it.

Edited by saludd, 20 March 2018 - 12:22 PM.

#529 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:39 PM

saludd, please send me the replay file (.rrf) in a private message. The file is saved in Replay found under Ragnarok game folder.

Edit:
The mob in question has 2 skills, one of them is NPC_LICK, click here to get redirected to the fan page of the skill's description.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 20 March 2018 - 02:16 PM.
Added answer.

#530 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 04:06 AM

The NPC to go from Einbroch to Einbech is MIA.

Have reported this to the staff, not sure why it has become a recurring issue.

Can we just make this available with a "more zeny" option as well? I just want to marry some crap characters to make a baby.

The item is now going to be made available through Kafra mall, see updated patch notes here :)

#531 Mosu

Mosu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMinnesota/Virginia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 March 2018 - 05:09 AM

saludd, please send me the replay file (.rrf) in a private message. The file is saved in Replay found under Ragnarok game folder.

Edit:
The mob in question has 2 skills, one of them is NPC_LICK, click here to get redirected to the fan page of the skill's description.

Need more information from GMs about the details of Lick, but done. Had to put a lot of '??' values in.

http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/1034/

(or Renewal here: http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/1034/ )

#532 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 05:27 AM

Need more information from GMs about the details of Lick, but done. Had to put a lot of '??' values in.

http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/1034/
(or Renewal here: http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/1034/ )

Please PM me as a reminder on the missing values, I will see what I can do.

And thank you for the updates. 

Edited by VModCinnamon, 21 March 2018 - 05:56 AM.
Edited

#533 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 08:26 AM

The Factory Quest is bugged

https://irowiki.org/wiki/Factory_Quest

I cant start the quest, because the first NPC Zelmeto will kick you out of the factory and no part inside the factory will talk.

This means i cant complete the murder quest The Einbroch Murder Quest, plus other future quests.

Also the factory manager NPC is missing  (einbroch 132,84)

Sorry for the late update.

Are you still having issues with completing the quest? It is related to the pollution alert in the map.

If the NPC Zelmeto is still kicking you out, then please go find and defeat the Toxic clouds found throughout Einbroch city.

#534 Qwenthur

Qwenthur

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationLighthalzen
  • Server:RE:Start ODIN

Posted 21 March 2018 - 07:21 PM

I am also having problem with the factory quest, Zelmetto keeps kicking me out and I cant find the toxic clouds in the map or monster to defeat. Already search every corner.

#535 gustavotri

gustavotri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 01:03 AM

The NPCs of the quest to turn NINJA are not in the corresponding places in embroich, could you check it for me?

#536 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 02:16 AM

I am also having problem with the factory quest, Zelmetto keeps kicking me out and I cant find the toxic clouds in the map or monster to defeat. Already search every corner.

When the NPC kicks you out, does he say anything at all? If yes, please provide the exact dialogue, at least the first line. Screenshots will also work.

Edit: No need for the dialogue samples

Confirmed the issue on my end. The NPC asks the user to find shelter, it acts like smog alert is active but no monsters to be found. Afterwards they warp the user outside the factory.

Please do test this again with the required items to be sure.

The NPCs of the quest to turn NINJA are not in the corresponding places in embroich, could you check it for me?

Please do not create double entries on the issue, I have responded to you here :)

Edited by VModCinnamon, 22 March 2018 - 02:39 AM.

#537 Qwenthur

Qwenthur

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationLighthalzen
  • Server:RE:Start ODIN

Posted 22 March 2018 - 01:12 PM

Edit: No need for the dialogue samples

Confirmed the issue on my end. The NPC asks the user to find shelter, it acts like smog alert is active but no monsters to be found. Afterwards they warp the user outside the factory.

Please do test this again with the required items to be sure.

Hello,

Sorry for the late response. I tried again with the required items, but it says the same dialogue and kicks me out.

#538 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 04:50 AM

Hello,

Sorry for the late response. I tried again with the required items, but it says the same dialogue and kicks me out.

Server was restarted yesterday to address some issues including the smog alert, please try again.

#539 physotkm

physotkm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 07:55 AM

Is Frenzy not supposed to increase ASPD anymore? Because it doesn't change at all when popping it on my Lord Knight.

#540 Kashural

Kashural

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 08:26 AM

Is Frenzy not supposed to increase ASPD anymore? Because it doesn't change at all when popping it on my Lord Knight.

No it's not giving ASPD with renewal mechanics :(

#541 physotkm

physotkm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 09:21 AM

No it's not giving ASPD with renewal mechanics :(

Do you mean that it's NOT supposed to be giving aspd and this is intended? Since https://irowiki.org/wiki/Frenzy ( https://irowiki.org/classic/Frenzy would be classic) which normally shows renewal mechanics lists +30% aspd andrenewal.playragnarok.com lists +15 aspd. It's not even on the skill tree that shows on the Renewal playragnarok.com site to try to check against that either.

#542 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 09:26 AM

Hello,

Please take a replay of the issue using in-game recording feature, send me the file in a PM.

The file is normally saved in Replay folder found under main game directory.

#543 lmmortaI

lmmortaI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 24 March 2018 - 09:34 AM

Why Spear Dynamo is not working in WOE? Or I am just not aware that it really not working in WOE?

#544 physotkm

physotkm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 10:42 AM

Hello,

Please take a replay of the issue using in-game recording feature, send me the file in a PM.

The file is normally saved in Replay folder found under main game directory.

Sent! :)

#545 physotkm

physotkm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 11:44 AM

So after more testing, Frenzy does increase ASPD. However it doesn't appear that it's stacking with 2 handed quicken. I haven't seen anywhere that it's not supposed to stack, so I'm guessing it's a bug? I've just sent more replay examples over.

#546 Duardop

Duardop

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationProntera West
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 March 2018 - 04:50 PM

I couldn't access Hugel field 01, 02 and 04, warps on Hugel nor Yuno side were not available.

Hugel Tool dealer is missing, the npc is not inside the building where he is supposed to be.

Please review Acid Bomb doesn't seem to be having the 1 second fixed cast that it should.

Edited by Duardop, 25 March 2018 - 03:04 AM.

#547 kochanneo

kochanneo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 March 2018 - 04:34 AM

The Lich's Bone Wand is supposed to curse everything on screen, but it actually only curses one monster at a time (with no chance of curusing another while the first is cursed, that I've seen) Tried it in ant hell and bio2. This a bug?

#548 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:03 AM

So after more testing, Frenzy does increase ASPD. However it doesn't appear that it's stacking with 2 handed quicken. I haven't seen anywhere that it's not supposed to stack, so I'm guessing it's a bug? I've just sent more replay examples over.

In regarding this report and after testing and verifying the data, Frenzy does not stack with 2 handed quicken ASPD increase. In addition, on the fan wiki page here, please mouse over the 30% for further info.

#549 physotkm

physotkm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 09:51 PM

Hydrolancer's mob it looks like wasn't fixed to adjust with the rest of the Abyss Lake 3 dragons. They're all red monsters and seem to show up as the higher level versions (higher than lvl 100) from prior to Abyss Lake being fixed. Since they're all like level 126-130 it makes the mob a lot harder to kill. Is it possible that when AL3 was fixed this was just mistakenly missed due to them having a different MonsterID since they don't give EXP or drops?

#550 Kashural

Kashural

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 01:02 PM

Rouges aren't wearing damas when attacking.
Dmg is calculated correctly but animation and sound are "Fist only".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users