July 6th Ragnarok RE:START mini RESTART - Page 4 - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

July 6th Ragnarok RE:START mini RESTART

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
141 replies to this topic

#76 Shanedude

Shanedude

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:19 PM

Botters sell zeny for real money to other players and WP doesnt get a cut. Very bad for game's health. Forces WP to sell out and offer unhealthy items in cash shop.

#77 SELain

SELain

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Locationwired
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:20 PM

HOW THE HELL WILL I E-ROLEPLAY WITH ALL THESE BOTS IN 2017???

its 2017. pretend that midgard was infected and they are zombies

#78 FreakyDante

FreakyDante

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:20 PM

That's what i am talking about: both bots and cashshops are equally unfair for majority of players, still item mall is legit and RMT is not

And unlike Item Mall bots are useful as they perform economic recovery and lower prices for mid-tier items

Bots are illegal.

Cash shop is  a way to keep the server alive.

You're wrong.

You should be thanking us that we decided to invest our hard earned money in the server so that you can play for free.

Edited by FreakyDante, 06 July 2017 - 02:22 PM.

#79 alvaro89

alvaro89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Locationque te importa <.<
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:21 PM

i will try guess that

#80 minmay

minmay

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:22 PM

That's what i am talking about: both bots and cashshops are equally unfair for majority of players, still item mall is legit and RMT is not

And unlike Item Mall bots are useful as they perform economic recovery and lower prices for mid-tier items

So u want bots cause they make the game easier for u , good luck bro.

#81 Vardahoth

Vardahoth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:22 PM

Let me put it this way... I haven't played this game since 2003 (even though I loved it). The reason? Bots ruined it for me. And thousands of past players I've talked to said the same thing. I came back looking for a fresh start. Looks like I probably won't last longer than a few weeks if they don't remove the over-botting situation. And I can guarantee you I'm not the only one thinking this. But go ahead and keep lying to yourselves. Your means obviously are trying to justify your actions. Enjoy the to-be dead game in a few months.

#82 Tanzanito

Tanzanito

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:23 PM

I don't think I'm THAT fond to zombies

#83 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:24 PM

What's wrong with bots except the fact they are breaking the eula/Terms of Service? Do they really destroy something? I mean look at the window. It's not 2003, its 2017.

Let's be honest here: most of us are not in school anymore, we have families and full-time jobs so nobody wants spending days hunting for things like creamy cards and other stuff on x1 rates. It's totally insane.

So as for the players theres 2 options for any of us:

- we buy it from botters for lower and reasonable price

- we do bot it ourself

Yes, the server is all new, but do we really need overpriced low and mid-tier items on the market?

1.- Bots are the reason of this Maintenance and the extend one and probably the whole month and lag.

2.- If you or someone else dont have time to grind or even to play what the hell are doing installing this game or any other?

Bots are the true reason why new players cant enjoy any server, because no matter what do you farm will not be enough,

I wonder how does grinding low-lvl monsters for days (or weeks) among all these bots (or even all alone) could help anybody to socialize?  :hmm:

You already answer yourself...

#84 Vardahoth

Vardahoth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:25 PM

Bots are illegal.

You're wrong.

You should be thanking us that we decided to invest our hard earned money in the server so that you can play for free.

Personally, I would be happy if they went back to the sub $15 monthly model if it meant having live gm's keeping the server bot free. Hell, I'd even go for $30 a month.

#85 dzn018

dzn018

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 241 posts
  • Server:iRO-Odin

Haha, those people are dead set that bots should be allowed. Well, they aren't.

#86 2739140918112941303

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 75 posts

its so unfair that people can just play a videogame and get items in it, i have to work 16 hours a day to earn money and when i get home, play videogame for 30 minute before bed but i cant have item i want? pls limit everyone to being able to only log in for 1 hour/day or add mvp and lvl boost to cash shop to even playing field between me and no lifers who grind 12 hrs/day!

#87 9180140215143529563

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:26 PM

Another problem is the increadibly low drop rates.  I can spend a week trying to farm an item, 2-3 hours a day, and  not get it, even with vip. And still not earn enough to buy it in the market. Nor gain enough levels in those 14-21 hours of play time a week to do much more. XP really hits a stale point when you are farming creamies at level 50. I don't want to talk to anyone while farming. I want to talk to people during my time in cities, and woe. Grinding, or looking for .01% drop rate items is not a social thing. It is a "do as much as fast as possible" thing. If you can play more than 30 hours a week, you will always have the money/time/levels to get what you want. more chances for groups to kill mvp. those of us without it.. I don't mind people botting if makes low prices for items Idont have time to farm.. I want to play.

#88 SELain

SELain

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Locationwired

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:26 PM

Bots are illegal.

You're wrong.

Both cash shop and bots are equally unfair. the only good and healthy monetization model is P2P, but this one doesn't work nowdays and we will suffer anyway.

I cannot get it, why does everyone justifies cash shop then?

Botters sell zeny for real money to other players and WP doesnt get a cut. Very bad for game's health. Forces WP to sell out and offer unhealthy items in cash shop.

And again, offer for reasonable price, right?

#89 Shanedude

Shanedude

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:27 PM

We triggered a botter lol.

Anyone know how long we're waiting? Hours or minutes?

#90 dzn018

dzn018

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:28 PM

They said 2 hrs, but might be earlier.

#91 MrMatoto

MrMatoto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:30 PM

We have a donation of $50 for kill the bots.

#92 Allori

Allori

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationPlains of Arunafeltz
  • Server:Poring

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:31 PM

I would rather be blind than reading what these people are saying '-'

#93 FreakyDante

FreakyDante

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:31 PM

Both cash shop and bots are equally unfair. the only good and healthy monetization model is P2P, but this one doesn't work nowdays and we will suffer anyway.

And again, offer for reasonable price, right?

I actually hope that GMs are reading this, and this guy gets a ban? One botter less to worry about...

#94 dzn018

dzn018

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:32 PM

Nah, they can't touch him yet. Not enough evidence. Too bad. :/

#95 Vardahoth

Vardahoth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:33 PM

its so unfair that people can just play a videogame and get items in it, i have to work 16 hours a day to earn money and when i get home, play videogame for 30 minute before bed but i cant have item i want? pls limit everyone to being able to only log in for 1 hour/day or add mvp and lvl boost to cash shop to even playing field between me and no lifers who grind 12 hrs/day!

I'm guessing you are being sarcastic....

Tera has done this with their 2 end game hardmode dungeons (6hr cooldown timer), or what I like to call the mommy cap (reminding me of when I was 5 years old and my mother told me I was only allowed to play nes for 1 hour a day). That alone was the reason I quit -> https://tera-forums....ame-Tera?page=1

FF14 also did this with their end game currency (used to buy end game ear), only allowing you to make a certain amount each week (which I could do in a span of 6 hours). This meant paying monthly to only play the game for 24 hours due to mommy caps.

Mommy caps are one of my bullet points on why I stopped playing mmorpg's -> http://forums.mmorpg...rpgs-for-you/p1

#96 alvaro89

alvaro89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Locationque te importa <.<

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:34 PM

well  1st keep on a server is not free, i'm not justify but they need get money for some method to keep up servers, about bots, i think ppl here  spoke why bot is not allowed

#97 havokkmorands

havokkmorands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:35 PM

Many of this botters asking for allow this -_- is from Brazil. Because on Brazil Ragnarok Online, if you got banned on "your" bot, u can ask for help at court of justice. Because Level up is very dumb for look the game.

Now, they are here asking for it. Please dudes.

VÃO SE FODER

#98 Vardahoth

Vardahoth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:39 PM

Many of this botters asking for allow this -_- is from Brazil. Because on Brazil Ragnarok Online, if you got banned on "your" bot, u can ask for help at court of justice. Because Level up is very dumb for look the game.

Now, they are here asking for it. Please dudes.

VÃO SE FODER

I think that is where this came from:

#99 9180140215143529563

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

I am all for no bots, but make it so you have to take a few hour break in between your 10+ hours of play time so I dont get left in the dirt. I barely have a mercant high enough to vend now. haven't even started on my assassin.... my 5 months to get to the 90's assassin.

#100 Allori

Allori

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationPlains of Arunafeltz
  • Server:Poring

I'm guessing you are being sarcastic....

Tera has done this with their 2 end game hardmode dungeons (6hr cooldown timer), or what I like to call the mommy cap (reminding me of when I was 5 years old and my mother told me I was only allowed to play nes for 1 hour a day). That alone was the reason I quit -> https://tera-forums....ame-Tera?page=1

FF14 also did this with their end game currency (used to buy end game ear), only allowing you to make a certain amount each week (which I could do in a span of 6 hours). This meant paying monthly to only play the game for 24 hours due to mommy caps.

Mommy caps are one of my bullet points on why I stopped playing mmorpg's -> http://forums.mmorpg...rpgs-for-you/p1

GW2's timers on ascended materials x.x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users