Odin New Login Server Bug Reporting Thread - Page 5 - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Odin New Login Server Bug Reporting Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
174 replies to this topic

#101 ShaavyDeluxe

ShaavyDeluxe

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 11:34 PM

IGN: BehindYou

Still  failing to connect to server

+ Reject from server. Login to Warpportal and confirm-update your password. (30)

I did send a ticket and got no response ...

I told my friend i wont start to play "warpportal" games because of such insuee i had before too.

Support still bad ...

Can u fix this GM ?

#102 Neeri

Neeri

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 07:38 AM

Me and several guildies are getting the "

Rejected from server. Login to Warpportal and confirm-update your password. (30)" message.

And being on, swapping characters is highly unstable as you risk being kicked off the server and the struggle begins anew. 

+ Reject from server. Login to Warpportal and confirm-update your password. (30Reject from server. Login to Warpportal and confirm-update your password. (30)

#103 mamba1

mamba1

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 11:31 AM

Bug mobs

https://ctrlv.cz/Layk

#104 VinnyWin

VinnyWin

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:23 AM

I can sometimes get to character screen and when I try to load in a character, I get disconnected.

IGN: Helre

#105 PolygeminusGrex

PolygeminusGrex

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:29 AM

I can sometimes get to character screen and when I try to load in a character, I get disconnected.

IGN: Helre

The same thing just happened to me as well, getting disconnected as soon as I select a character. 

#106 Tremd20

Tremd20

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 02:45 PM

It says I failed to connect to server after multiple log in attempts.

#107 Cyraa

Cyraa

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 08:14 AM

I have the same issue . please fix
RO User ID: [Removed]

VModCinnamon:

It is not advised to share account ID and/or email in this manner, kindly keep such details safe and only posted through WP support system.

Thank you.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 17 August 2017 - 08:26 AM.
Removed ID

#108 KnightLoko

KnightLoko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 07:32 AM

Every week this has been going on with me, I'm being barred at login, @campitor @ v. Mod I'm not a bot ! !!!!!!!

#109 Tekrelious

Tekrelious

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:47 PM

Stuck unable to login, just says checking server. Last several hours

#110 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:57 PM

Stuck unable to login, just says checking server. Last several hours

Server was undergoing maintenance, it should now be online.

#111 Tekrelious

Tekrelious

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 04:02 PM

Oh, hahaha, thank you for the quick response sir! I feel very silly

#112 ShotOfHead123

ShotOfHead123

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 06:34 PM

I open the game patcher normally, so I hit the "play" or "replay" button and the game just doesn't open. The patcher closes and nothing happens after. wtf should I do?

#113 7143131221211032423

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 07:45 PM

I try to login and first the game will say fail to connect server than second time it will say rejected by server update your password, after I reset the password still cant login and if I try to reset it again it will say not current valid password

#114 destrielve

destrielve

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 05:37 PM

Hi. I have the issue where I'm unable to connect to server when logging in, and then afterwards I'm rejected by server, and getting the prompt to change password. I can login to warpportal.com fine though.

EDIT: I should add that I have previously played on this account before, but lately mainly vending in prontera. Got up to 2nd job and then stopped being able to login on 2017-08-18.

Edited by destrielve, 21 August 2017 - 05:39 PM.

#115 Mahogany4

Mahogany4

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:49 AM

I haven't been able to log on with my vending accounts. I'm getting the "Disconnected From Server" on the first attempt to log in. On the second attempt it relays the 'Check Password' message. And then it just repeats that. I've gone onto warpportal and changed the passwords, and am certain that I'm entering the proper password.

I've opened up a ticket but to no response. 

Is there any official response on what's going on? It's been going on ever since my vender was disconnected from the server closing during the last scheduled maintenance. As well as the account I was playing on at the time.

#116 MechMasterNZ

MechMasterNZ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 12:46 PM

Been unable to connect for the last 6 hours because I get the Failed to Connect message followed by. Rejected from server. Login to Warpportal and confirm-update your password. (30)

#117 Ahum

Ahum

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 02:13 PM

First it was "Failed to connect to server" after typing in my login info in the game.

Now it is "Failed to connect to patch server" in the launcher, can't even get the game to come up.

#118 darkking14

darkking14

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • Server:Renewal chaos

Posted 26 August 2017 - 02:16 PM

well WTH problem after problem 

Edited by darkking14, 26 August 2017 - 02:20 PM.

#119 Wolfang62

Wolfang62

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationBrazil, Federal District
  • Server:Re:Start (Odin)

Posted 26 August 2017 - 02:19 PM

you probably are not laughting right now...

I undestand this reference.

Well, Failed here too

#120 Valac

Valac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia
  • Server:US-Odin

Posted 26 August 2017 - 02:23 PM

First it was "Failed to connect to server" after typing in my login info in the game.

Now it is "Failed to connect to patch server" in the launcher, can't even get the game to come up.

same issue with me

#121 WallacePinho

WallacePinho

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 26 August 2017 - 07:08 PM

I can't login. Even putting in a wrong password I don't get the corresponding error message, only "Disconnect from Server", "Failed to Connect to Server" and "Reject from Server. Login to WarpPortal and confirm-update your Password.(30)"

I can't even access https://support.warpportal.com/ to open a ticket. 

#122 visiblynotna

visiblynotna

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 09:28 PM

Having problems logging in... awhile ago Fail to log in and disconnections, but now it got worse the old problem or issue.

Rejected from Server.. Login to Warp Portal and confirm your Password(30).

I remember the only solution before was to do the step by step process in the forums wherein the new accounts get inserted into a masterlist but this isnt a new account. Ive been using it for about a week now :( 

#123 LordX1

LordX1

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationTingalpa, Australia
  • Server:Odin

Posted 26 August 2017 - 09:32 PM

I can't login. Even putting in a wrong password I don't get the corresponding error message, only "Disconnect from Server", "Failed to Connect to Server" and "Reject from Server. Login to WarpPortal and confirm-update your Password.(30)"

I can't even access https://support.warpportal.com/ to open a ticket. 

I've been trying to login for hours, but I keep getting a Disconnected from Server error message.  If I ever get through the username/password screen, server selection will give me a Disconnected message...and then character selection if I'm lucky enough to get that far.  Once I got through and started playing, only to use the portal going North in Prontera and receive a Disconnected from Server error message.  I also bought VIP just the other day.  I can't win :'D

Doesn't appear to be an issue from the ISP, but my brother can connect without any issues over the other side of town, so I'm unsure what the actual issue is at this point.  The forums and WarpPortal web pages also seem to be constantly dropping out for me too... "This site can't be reached - support.warpportal.com unexpectedly closed the connection".

I've raised a support ticket for it with all the tracert information I can, but other than factory resetting my router I'm not sure what other options there are - I can't find too much information on the Knowledge Base either.

Here's hoping it's resolved soon.

Edited by LordX1, 26 August 2017 - 09:33 PM.

#124 WildestDreams

WildestDreams

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 03:00 AM

i can't login in or stay login in the server. Always says "Failed to connect to server" or "Disconnected from server. Also I get DC from log in screen, chosing the odin server and the character select. In-game I also get Dc when entering warps. It sucks cause I can't get the other  2nd job reward becuase of this problem. i hope the team will give a just compensation for this though.

more power to the RO team~!

#125 Truvian

Truvian

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 06:38 AM

I have been having trouble logging in on my account.  It is tied to Steam and won't connect on there, and it won't connect if I just launch the exe either.  I get "Failed to connect to server." and get "Error Code: 100, Error Value: 102".  I have also sent in a ticket, but have not received a response yet.

Edited by Truvian, 27 August 2017 - 06:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users