Current Server Status - Page 16 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Current Server Status

• Please log in to reply
429 replies to this topic

#376 BreakerPain

BreakerPain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 10 August 2017 - 04:44 PM

Are you able to connect sometimes or not at all?

If no then your IP might be blocked due to the DDoS, a support ticket must be sent then.

See my post here for details on ticket format.

Yes i can connect sometimes but it is so hard. sometimes the patch fails so i submitted a ticket as you've said...

and when i get into the game and log in my account it is disconnected to server and will have to try several times to be connected..

BTW my ISP is SKYBROADBAND and I'm from the Philippines...

I hope the ticket that I've submitted will fix the problem.. Thanks...

#377 Dronin

Dronin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 August 2017 - 05:30 PM

...The feels are reals...

I for one wont be leaving this game no matter how frustrating these last few weeks have been, but I'm not most people. The majority of new players ReStart has wrangled in probably wont tolerate the numerous incidents in which they've been denied playing time. I've been with this game since beta days, so I'm here to stay, but I cant imagine how badly these issues will hurt WP in it's entirety. Wake up WP! I know there's not much you can do, but whoever sits in the big chair needs to consider all options (because you always have options).

It hurts me to see the vast percentage of players (new and old alike) are so fed up (to the point of dropping RO) that they openly admit to moving on to other games. This is my FAVORITE MMO by far, and the ONLY one I play, but let's be honest and admit it's an older game. Any chance of gaining fresh players is going out the window because of these incidents, and anyone that's not here because of their nostalgic love for the game will leave to find more updated games not currently having these issues. I understand DDoS attacks aren't completely preventable, but explain that to the hundreds of players who waited 5 minutes and said "eff it" "game's broke" "I'll play such and such". That's it. This is horrible timing with ReStart just spreading it's wings...

For those of us who consider RO as more than just a game, but a part of our childhoods, please hang in there with me and the rest of us. You know there's no other game you'd rather play. This is OUR game. Irreplaceable. WE can make a difference by pledging our loyalty/support to stick it out and keep our server numbers strong. Like all things, this too shall pass. iRO still has some good days left in it, as long as we can weather the rough times like this. We really do have to do this together.

#378 Ispano

Ispano

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 06:10 PM

You can't do anything about those types of players except try to explain it. If they refuse to understand, they're simply lost causes. They come in with the thought that they need to blame the game company because they're the ones they pay, and don't care how impossible the demands are, and rarely can you explain to them how wrong they are.

Again, lost causes. And potentially part of the problem, ie zombie PCs and whatnot. ... That would actually be interesting, if someone who complained against some company for getting DDoS'd was found to unknowingly be part of the botnet causing said DDoS.

#379 Mekiki22

Mekiki22

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationUS West Coast

Posted 10 August 2017 - 06:14 PM

Hey, are the BOO cards bugged? When attempting to upgrade the cracked buckler with BOO cards, it breaks on +0. I've seen a few complaints about it, it's happened to me as well as a guildy of mine. Was just wondering if it has been brought to attention yet.

#380 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Server:Thor

Posted 10 August 2017 - 06:54 PM

how do you know if you are blocked by their mitigation or whatever??

i can't enter Thor and im here in Tustin, California. isp is spectrum

haven't been able to enter since last week, i played a little last weekend(when i was at lake elsinore), but that's it. even missed the extra drop mod.

btw, i have 1month vip w/c i haven't been able to use efficiently. even the extra 10days they're giving is useless since i cant play.

#381 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:18 PM

Just want to report my experience since yesterday. I'm not sure if you guys know "Guiderz" but that went down first last night for about an hour or two. Seems like the attacker wants to have a better chance of killing the MVPs  :hmm: ... Last night my main account got disconnected once while my alt account ( merch vendor ) didn't :hmm: . The game is a lil bit slower than the previous days ( I just logged in tonight ET ) as far as transition is concerned e.g logging in, teleporting from one city to another etc... I haven't been disconnected yet since I logged in 30 mins ago.... 

I have also the same suspecion because the last DDOS during saturday GMT +8 time. Me and my guild mates were disconnected except for the vendors and warpers who didn't Bwing to the SP. And one of the characters who didn't disconnected is my friend's CCTVs (Doram who are hidden in the GTB Area)

At first, my friend told my guild mate to go to GTB area to hunt down GTB for him but then, he saw a player who freshly logs in at the GTB area.

I don't know if he is using VPN but as far as i can remember, the log in is down.

Edited by Icarus05, 10 August 2017 - 11:19 PM.

#382 Cando4

Cando4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 02:57 PM

I have also the same suspecion because the last DDOS during saturday GMT +8 time. Me and my guild mates were disconnected except for the vendors and warpers who didn't Bwing to the SP. And one of the characters who didn't disconnected is my friend's CCTVs (Doram who are hidden in the GTB Area)

At first, my friend told my guild mate to go to GTB area to hunt down GTB for him but then, he saw a player who freshly logs in at the GTB area.

I don't know if he is using VPN but as far as i can remember, the log in is down.

1 out of 2 of my accounts got disconnected ( again ) earlier but this time, it's my vendor in Payon LOL... By the way getting disconnected or getting glitched while hunting MVPs is a thing... There was a time when my character got stuck after the MVP tomb disappeared. I re-logged just to rule out the problem... When I got back, everything went back to normal but the MVP's gone* already...  :hmm:

Edited by Cando4, 14 August 2017 - 02:56 PM.

#383 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 13 August 2017 - 04:20 PM

why is RO restart is so lag even the site is so slow to load ? are we being attack again ? my net is fine though .... :hmm:

#384 NormalPeople

NormalPeople

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:Thor /Chaos, mostly Thor

Posted 25 August 2017 - 05:54 PM

Idk where to report this but,in Thor (Eden area) just having a lag issues (maybe DDoS again,but i dont know)

all my 3 clients,who also in eden, and some of my friend who is in eden area is also having lag issues.

#385 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 05:55 PM

It looks like something DDOS'd the entire network.

#386 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 06:00 PM

It looks like something DDOS'd the entire network.

i knew it , i was in the sphinx for grinding loots and suddenly spike lag , i close the client alt-F4 then i cant connect the game either the site ... but gladly its okay ...

#387 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9326 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 25 August 2017 - 06:01 PM

Yeah, seems to be more ddos, game keeps freezing :( got me killed 2x already

#388 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 25 August 2017 - 06:02 PM

DDoS coming. Thank you WP. Died in OGH then rage D/C to play (.)A now hahaha

#389 Ucatolica

Ucatolica

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationViña del Mar, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrassil

Posted 25 August 2017 - 06:08 PM

time to get professional defense WP...

#390 Hendra88

Hendra88

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 07:35 PM

SIgh another attack coming in the weekend .. wonder my shop closed .. hope WP ready for this

#391 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 07:49 PM

if the attack gets worse again please extend the exp / drop mod , thank you :(

#392 Kisats05

Kisats05

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts
  • LocationPayon Town
  • Server:Chaos x Thor

Posted 25 August 2017 - 07:52 PM

I thought it's just me  :p_sad: Not again, give us a break.

#393 Cando4

Cando4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 07:52 PM

We're being attacked again cause the steam automatic log-in is not working and the steam store isn't popping up when I hit the "Buy VIP & Points" ( it directs me to the WP top up page again which I don't want ).... GGWP ( pun intended )  :heh:

#394 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 25 August 2017 - 08:05 PM

Someone somewhere must really hate WP for them to do this to WP on the start of the weekend.

#395 layupka

layupka

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 487 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 08:12 PM

the dos sniper needs something again ? my incubus pet died because of lag dc lag dc i keep dying ing mid ti RIP incubus Reymart i will never forget the day i tame you and become my friend and companion for almost 1year

Reymart D. Incubus
RIP
Died : August 26, 2017
Born : Unknown

#396 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 08:24 PM

The DDoS'er disappointed with ocp 9 n decided to unleash his hate on server

#397 AlsonFam

AlsonFam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1181 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 25 August 2017 - 10:20 PM

Again again and again. How many Ddos gonna happen?

#398 clizie

clizie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • LocationLasagna
  • Server:Lasagna

Posted 26 August 2017 - 01:38 AM

please fix the DC issues and game freeze it stress me out leveling my ninja in harpy. my party will be mad now .to all my party in juno harpy area here i am in forums i am DC sorry

#399 SpicyCabbage

SpicyCabbage

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 03:30 AM

so . it has begun.

#400 NormalPeople

NormalPeople

Awarded #1 Troll