pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draco

Posted 23 August 2017 - 03:31 PM

oh gawd, that gr 9 refine chart...*vomit* wings, you shall forever stay at 15.

#27 beachbabyc

beachbabyc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, Georgia, USA

Posted 23 August 2017 - 07:21 PM

I just got all my gear refined to +15 and now we can go to +20?  lol 

Edited by beachbabyc, 23 August 2017 - 11:17 PM.

#28 YummyMelon

YummyMelon

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 08:05 PM

Excuse me, what item grade banana? Do grade banana have bidrune?

Edited by YummyMelon, 23 August 2017 - 08:06 PM.

#29 beachbabyc

beachbabyc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, Georgia, USA

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:14 PM

I agree with you 100% Phish when you said this:

Regardless, refine 20 gear is making it even harder for new, and or old returning players to compete.

I just returned after 3 years and am wondering if I should continue or not...

Edited by beachbabyc, 23 August 2017 - 11:19 PM.

#30 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 24 August 2017 - 01:34 AM

Well this is probably a way to have them consume the duped refines.

There isn't much different between +15 and +20 to be honest, 

and I completely fine with +15 in PvM. (19 AP difference between +15 and +20 FV)

(However, in the competitive PvP, +20 is a must then.)

The jewelries are good upgrades, however, I'm curious which tier they fall in as well.

#31 jhepfoy

jhepfoy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 02:36 AM

oOk. New accessories. I like it. Don't care much about the refining coz it's difficult to get the materials just through hard work, u really need to buy 'em from IM. 

#32 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 24 August 2017 - 05:11 AM

So essentially with this patch, the dev made it so buying IM is a requirement in order to max end-game gear. There is no other way for normal players to get the refines and refine protection items needed in order to max their gear, especially when some of the invested players have 4+ different sets of gears and items. Yes, you can get refines from dungeons, but with the failure rates, degradation, and number of items that need to be refined, all this is doing is helping the dupers. Dupers will easily gain access to the  refines in order to upgrade their items making them generally stronger than the other players, while the normal players must grind thousands of dungeons, or buy IM in order to get the refines needed to upgrade their gear.

I like this patch regarding the new accessory sets, etc, but for the millionth time, account locking items so they are not trade-able is not the answer to duping.

We have had 3 dozen or so free venu runes per account and you are still complaining? shame on you sir!

Yes they are not tradeable, I know.
U can still send the items though the gift system tho, having that said U could still buy it from other players who spend IM points.

Excuse me, what item grade banana? Do grade banana have bidrune?

Banana grade does not have bindrunes as far is I know, the banana grade items are given as pegasus test server rewards.

"The latest would be the 2014 Database T-shirt"

The jewelries are good upgrades, however, I'm curious which tier they fall in as well.

All Jewerly rewards fall under Legendary tier, unique weapons such as Coyote wand/dust wands or even epic weapons like Rift boomer/buster fall under the Epic tier grade.

You can find a list of general direction for loot in the 2014 database droptable example right here;
https://forums.warpp...-help-requests/
But im sure you aware  :lol:

#33 Byoo

Byoo

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 11:41 AM

We have had 3 dozen or so free venu runes per account and you are still complaining? shame on you sir!

Yes they are not tradeable, I know.
U can still send the items though the gift system tho, having that said U could still buy it from other players who spend IM points.

Maybe you still have venus left over from the summer sharing events etc. because you have been playing this game for a while and have had all your gear maxed already, but I don't. That's quite a big, and false assumption especially when they're many people who are still trying to gear their chars to +15 gears let alone +20. (Note I am not opposed to the increase in the level of gears, just the situation with the difficulty of collecting refines, and the fact that it is, in general, benefiting the dupers).

Also, I am not fond of the gifting system at all to replace trading transactions, and again I can see a lot of people seeing the same problem. Using this function you must pay the seller before or after receiving the items, giving no guarantee whatsoever that it will be a secured transaction. Or in other words, there is no way to tell if the buyer will scam you, or if the seller will scam you even if they are your friend (speaking from past experiences).

The gifting system is meant to be used to gift your friend an item because you feel like it, not to replace trading.

Note: There are still some ways you can still get venus and refine protection items through the few seasonal boxes that are not yet account locked (this will probably change very soon and be account locked). 

#34 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 24 August 2017 - 11:51 AM

I just want to say that lambasting the DEV's for giving you something to do, just because the dupers might be able to do it faster is a poor excuse for being salty. Dupers suck, and they're getting an advantage REGARDLESS of what the DEV's release to us. So instead of being angry because it wasn't released when you felt it should be, how about you be grateful you got any at all? We've been asking for new Jewelry for like 5 years, and it finally happened. That's a big check off my list of things that are easy, and quick to fix that should be taken care of, regardless of what dupers are doing. 

So instead of sneering at the DEV because content was released, how about you zip your lips, say thank you for the free content and free game, and constructively put your ideas about this stuff where it belongs. Personally, yea, I'm annoyed duping is still a thing, yea I am resentful of them having an easy win in most cases right now. But what I'm not going to do is shift the blame onto the DEV's. 

And before anyone goes 'Well it's the DEV's fault duping isn't fixed' wrong. It's the exploiters fault for cheating in the game in the first place, and putting an already extremely thin Dev team into an awkward position of needing to pick up the pieces after a large scale over-haul wasn't completely finished. Most company's have more than 1 guy [who is currently outsourced btw and was never planned on being the main developer for the game, it was a shock even to him I'm sure] to fix these problems. Sometimes it takes DEV's weeks with 10+ people to figure out how some code is generating an error, isolate it, and fix it without breaking the rest of the system, and without needing to recode the entire base client structure. It's unfortunate, but it's definitely not Genesis fault. I don't like it anymore than anyone else, but suck it up princess, that's how life goes. 

#35 Byoo

Byoo

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 02:13 PM

I'm voicing my opinion which I don't think you quite understand. I'm not criticizing the DEV from a programming perspective, or even complaining about the amount of time they need to fix this problem (I know this might be due to lack of manpower or other reasons many people overlook). My knowledge on programming is very limited, and I'm sure you, as well as the DEV, know a lot more than me regarding this issue. I just believe its poor decision making. I know you spend a lot of time on the forums, but stop attacking commenters who are trying to give constructive criticism

#36 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 August 2017 - 09:59 PM

Maybe you still have venus left over from the summer sharing events etc. because you have been playing this game for a while and have had all your gear maxed already, but I don't. That's quite a big, and false assumption especially when they're many people who are still trying to gear their chars to +15 gears let alone +20. (Note I am not opposed to the increase in the level of gears, just the situation with the difficulty of collecting refines, and the fact that it is, in general, benefiting the dupers).

Also, I am not fond of the gifting system at all to replace trading transactions, and again I can see a lot of people seeing the same problem. Using this function you must pay the seller before or after receiving the items, giving no guarantee whatsoever that it will be a secured transaction. Or in other words, there is no way to tell if the buyer will scam you, or if the seller will scam you even if they are your friend (speaking from past experiences).

The gifting system is meant to be used to gift your friend an item because you feel like it, not to replace trading.

Note: There are still some ways you can still get venus and refine protection items through the few seasonal boxes that are not yet account locked (this will probably change very soon and be account locked). 

Pretty sure transactions like what you are talking about are not technically allowed anyway. . People in the game do them at their own risk whether it's a trade or done by the gifting method. If you get scammed even in a trade of this kind, support will not be able to help.

#37 Vampirate

Vampirate

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 26 August 2017 - 03:28 PM

update the honor accessories and backshields too,

#38 seansoprettyboy

seansoprettyboy

I am New.

• Banned
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 05:54 PM

yeah

#39 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:18 AM

Ive not seen a wandering desert scavenger yet or scorpion for that matter, yet we have a Wandering Scarab?
I think someone forgot to add those other two?

I also want to bring this topic up to get this checked out.

https://forums.warpp...y/#entry2697278

And possibly have spawn timers checked?
Rumors are, that some kings spawn faster then others.

While everyone is in dire need of these new jewerly's and they are pritty hard to obtain without the right equipements & medals.

I want to suggest to lower the spawn rate just a little as Wandering bosses are the only monsters that these can be obtained from. Unlike captains for the lower grade jewerly's such as 120-140 levels.

Edited by Cortiz, 01 September 2017 - 09:23 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users