Rejected from server: Login to warp-portal blah-blah - Page 2 - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Rejected from server: Login to warp-portal blah-blah

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#26 CrazyWhitesmith

CrazyWhitesmith

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationAlberta
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos - Odin

Posted 09 September 2017 - 06:52 AM

To clarify a bit of confusion, account pay history (VIP/KP spent) is not a factor when it comes to account suspension/block.

If the account is found to be associated with illegal activity it will be restricted appropriately to the kind of offence committed.

Moreover, an account restriction may happen for security concerns such as to block unauthorized access or restrain illegal item circulation. More about account suspension is found in this support article.

The staff will never suspend legit accounts, it may happen however in cases where IP is shared among users conducting illegal activity. Usually the accounts are cleared in a timely manner.

This is frustrating without doubt however I am politely asking each of you with the pending tickets to be patient with the GM team.

ok i will wait no problem at all. i just want to play again u know, i don't expect any compensation just my game experience back :)

#27 BiteRAWR

BiteRAWR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Thor || Odin

Posted 09 September 2017 - 07:19 AM

I think everyone cant login now.. maybe the server already full with bots that the normal player are getting kicked out... nice going..

you guys should focus on bot problem rather than new realeses... haiiisshhhh....

#28 yaguhLOLOL

yaguhLOLOL

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts
  • LocationiRO Valkyrie
  • Server:AWOL

Posted 09 September 2017 - 07:35 AM

Homegirl can't log in and I'm missin woe.

this is some bull-_- !!!

#29 D4ut0n

D4ut0n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 07:49 AM

This is so -_- retarded, we can't login and no one say a word about this...

HOLY -_-, this staff is awesome.

#30 WesternGrace

WesternGrace

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 08:43 AM

I'm also experience this, for about 24 hours now. I submitted a ticket and have not heard back, any help would be greatly appreciated as I've already missed WoE, and two items I was hoping to purchase vending on ragi.al :(

#31 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 09:15 AM

The issue has been escalated to whom concerned, we may hear an update if time allows.

For now please hold tight, remember not to spam your tickets.

:wah:

#32 BozidaR1390

BozidaR1390

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 09:31 AM

The issue has been escalated to whom concerned, we may hear an update if time allows.

You've been giving the same type of reply for over 24 hours now which is also how long I've had my ticket in for. You have complaints not only on these forums but multiple discord servers and the rag sub Reddit. Clearly there is an issue here that is not being worked on nearly as fast as it should be. It's the weekend and many of us have off of work and want to play and relax. This issue also caused many of us to miss WoE. I also love how this happened right after I dropped over 30 dollars of my hard earned money on the game. Seriously you guys need to get this figured out ASAP.

#33 SmokingBuddha

SmokingBuddha

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:55 AM

THIS GAME IS SUX!

#34 TheGrimNinja

TheGrimNinja

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:58 AM

You've been giving the same type of reply for over 24 hours now which is also how long I've had my ticket in for. You have complaints not only on these forums but multiple discord servers and the rag sub Reddit. Clearly there is an issue here that is not being worked on nearly as fast as it should be. It's the weekend and many of us have off of work and want to play and relax. This issue also caused many of us to miss WoE. I also love how this happened right after I dropped over 30 dollars of my hard earned money on the game. Seriously you guys need to get this figured out ASAP.

I agree!!!!

This is BS!!

Missing woe.... not even fast support.... i mean wtf

#35 justhamster

justhamster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 12:40 PM

if you keep complaining they might put your ticket and help you out last lol.

#36 rkray

rkray

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 04:26 PM

any update on this problem? im still w8ing to get it fix

#37 7174170723144459270

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 06:00 PM

I was reading that some ppl got banned for being connected to bot accounts and stuff, but how the ... you will know if someone selling is a botter or not?

i cant log in, and i believe its for the same reason, yesterday i bought two metaller cards (for a status pike) and bam, now i cant log in

#38 Toneeh

Toneeh

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:16 PM

still waiting for my reply...... 

#39 Dispensary

Dispensary

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBay Area, CA
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 10 September 2017 - 12:28 AM

It happened to me earlier too. I just changed my account from my thief account to my blacksmith account and when I'm trying to log back on, it gives my thief account "Rejected from Server. Login to Warpportal to confirm -update your password (30)". Changed password a couple times which worked fine but still can't log in. I submitted a ticket yet and I hope I got a reply asap.

#40 CrazyWhitesmith

CrazyWhitesmith

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 10 September 2017 - 01:18 AM

still waiting for my reply...... 

it's the week end they will never reply on you now. maybe tomorrow

#41 livinlicious

livinlicious

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:48 AM

How long is the wait time for ticket now?

I understand its weekend, but its really frustrating to not being able to play on a weekend.

Most of us have jobs over the week and can only play on WE.

Also on a personal note:

I think its a bit weird that players seem to be banned (this thread is full of those), that just play their accounts... while around 4-6k bots are walking around.

You can see them at every city spawn point, sitting on top of each other... everyone looks the same (Snake head...)... or walks in cirlces because their bot broke.

Can you just start killing THOSE FIRST, and then bother normal players?

I mean... I understand you wont read this and consider this idea, but still, just a recommendation.

Edited by livinlicious, 10 September 2017 - 03:51 AM.

#42 Wishs

Wishs

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:52 AM

Another day without playing due to the rejected from server. Then you log on PRONTERA and see the bot shops with lots of items and cards. It's time for Warpportal to review its concepts of work or soon this server will be forgotten. How will my loss in investment in WP point and vip.

Edited by Wishs, 10 September 2017 - 04:04 AM.

#43 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:55 AM

Game related tickets can be responded to during weekends.

I have not been provided with a wait time for this week but generally it is 3 days on average and 5 days average if there are many tickets to be handled.

#44 MasterGin

MasterGin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:14 AM

Having same problem today.

#45 SmokingBuddha

SmokingBuddha

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:20 AM

This is a disrespect to customers. simply do not let accounts connect without giving EXPLANATION. I WILL LOOK FOR MY LEGAL RIGHTS.

This is a disrespect to customers. simply do not let accounts connect without giving EXPLANATION. I WILL LOOK FOR MY LEGAL RIGHTS

#46 Luthbruk

Luthbruk

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:24 AM

I have the same problem and I miss VIP days ... they should solve it

I have the same problem and I miss VIP days ... they should solve it

#47 CrazyWhitesmith

CrazyWhitesmith

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:36 AM

This is a disrespect to customers. simply do not let accounts connect without giving EXPLANATION. I WILL LOOK FOR MY LEGAL RIGHTS.

This is a disrespect to customers. simply do not let accounts connect without giving EXPLANATION. I WILL LOOK FOR MY LEGAL RIGHTS

when u beat wp in a law court show me the cards cause i wanna see it :/

#48 Luthbruk

Luthbruk

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:52 AM

I greet a game master, I answer, it makes me sleep and it leaves me immobile. I relogue and I can not enter anymore.

og9o9f.png

#49 Darkshadowzz

Darkshadowzz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:22 AM

Still locked out of my account. Gm said was server issue, tried to get some closures as to why , responded to the ticket and now I have gotten no response. Can we please get an answer on this situation from someone who matters. Magus astra campitor. Stop feeding us this gms will get it it when they get to it. It's a product, in the costumer, a paying one at that. I deserve to have some sort of acknowledgement in this. My account is an investment and for it to be pissed away without any proper notification or reasoning is beyond unfair and ridiculous.

#50 livinlicious

livinlicious

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:58 AM

I greet a game master, I answer, it makes me sleep and it leaves me immobile. I relogue and I can not enter anymore.

og9o9f.png

WOW.

This is disrespectful. 

The people around you in this picture are all bots and you get banned.

Explanations would be cool. But the whole thread is only angry customers right now. 

Seriously, how can a company like this work? Ban everyone, or no one, but you cant ban players, and not ban bots. That is ridiculous.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users