This is the news for all of RO1 this week.
Chaos and Thor
This week we will be updating Chaos and Thor servers to include the nightmare biolabs update, Tomb of Honor. As part of this update, a new floor to the Biolabs dungeon will be opening up and various monsters, costumes, gear, and cards will be obtainable. More details on that here: http://www.playragna...aspx?id=301&p=1
As part of this update we will be implement the following changes.
- The Crafting Components from the Tomb of Honor will be tradeable.
- There will be no item requirement to enter the safe version of the map, but it will still require zeny.
- Blessed Hammer (currently in testing on Sakray) will be opening shop and accepting Blacksmith Blessing items for gear +7 to +9.
- Kenny's Grenade Packages will start containing their proper grenades and he will be able to exchange them.
- Several changes have been made to various 3rd class skill formula. This will mean that items like the Cylinder Hairband will be adjusted in the bonuses that they give to maintain nearly the same power level.
The next major update we are due to receive is the Rebel Awakening Update.
Our internal projects are as follows.
- Creating item quests for Shadow Items including the unfrozen set.
- Focusing on bug fixes and missing small changes.
This week, the Monk and Sage Job Changes will be implemented in Odin server. If you are not familiar with these classes or want to see a very quick look, please watch the following videos:
As part of this update the following changes will be made:
- Silvervine NPC's will be better organized - There will be a new NPC called "Silvervine Services" that will have the Miracle Buff, various headgears, and a stat reset option.
- Monk/Sage Headgears will be available through the Silvervine Services NPC.
- Adding a Limited Stat Reset option:
- You will be able to reset 5 of your stat points. The first stat reset you make, per character, is free. Any further stat reset on a specific character will cost 100 Silvervine.
- There will be a weekly cooldown on the Silvervine option. You will be able to perform 1 stat reset per week with the 100 Silvervine option.
- Once the cooldown ends the following week, you will be allowed to perform another 5 point stat reset for 100 Silvervine.
- There is no level cap with the free stat reset or 100 Silvervine option.
- Fixing Mad Bunny Shield sprite. It will show up again now.
- Costume box 7 will go on sale in the cash shop.
- The compensation of 25% EXP, 25% drops, and -50% death will end due to things being stabilized.
WoE 1 Map Change Backslide is enabled in WoE.
- We were introducing Backslide to WoE due to Snap coming to the Monk class, but due to looking over other versions of Revo-Classic map settings for WoE, we're going to continue to block it on the map while we consult the studio about giving it a WoE only cool down.
- Various fixing to the drops of monsters to remove items that should not exist yet.
- Drastically reducing spawn timers on guild dungeon monsters.
- September: Monk/Sage
- October: Einbroch + Einbech + Dungeons
- November: Crusader/Dancer/Bard
- December: Lighthalzen/Kiel Hyre
- January: Rogue/Alchemist/Homunculus