October 12th Renewal Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

October 12th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
196 replies to this topic

#51 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:56 AM

:heh:

#52 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:05 AM

it should be like this

:heh:

#53 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:07 AM

jRO's TWO only got 6.6m HP lel http://rotool.gungho...ster_name=T_W_O

#54 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:49 AM

My wishlist, in no particular order:

- empowered mora gears update for AB and WL: choose what item you want (atm: choose what slot the item you want goes into) and only need +7 to exchange a weapon for it's empowered version (kro got this Oct 14th, 2015)
- Mado Mechanic improvements
- pet hunger bar (even euRO has this wtf)
- Nightmare Old Glast Heim
- less pay2win cash items or some way to earn those items via ingame means (I'm fine with one, both would be most amazing)

- Guarana Candy bulk purchase
- Guild storage

- new guild UI (shows last active date of characters)
- new refinement UI
- Brasilis cards

- Moscovia, Faceworm and Sarah's Memory cards
- Excellion set

- Bounty Boards for Verus and Lasagna

- make it possible to get multiple 1h tickets instead of one 3h ticket for Sky Fortress if you have VIP

- alt + right click to switch items between inventory and storage fast

- clone vends and buy shopsf

- fix Costume Time Decor (this is bugged since it was released and requires an immense ammount so patience to obtain => WTF³)

Edited by kubikyuu, 14 October 2017 - 08:28 AM.

#55 alvaro89

alvaro89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Locationque te importa <.<
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:52 AM

Is this the real maintenance patch?, the dates don't match XD in the title says october 11th  but tomorrow is 12th, and in the post says october 5th. XDDD

sound like a copy/paste attack :P

#56 Jerbear

Jerbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts
  • LocationOutside Parts Unknown
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:53 AM

I would actually like to see more VIP functionality. Hell, I'd be perfectly fine paying a little more for a Super VIP with better benefits than normal VIP, even. I don't know if that's something Warp Portal has ever considered.

With time, VIP's additional benefits beyond +EXP/Drops have become outdated or outright replaced (in the case of Central Laboratory vs. Summoner).

Speaking of Central Lab & Summoner, why don't we just get rid of Summoner in its current state? It is rarely, if ever, used anymore as it currently is. Get rid of Summoner and instead expand the MVP selection available through Central Laboratory. It makes no sense that 2 out of 4 Hall of Abyss MVPs (Daehyon and Kades) are in Central Laboratory but the other 2 (Pyuriel and Gioia) are not. All of the field MVPs should be available through Central Laboratory if we're going to go and say that it is the replacement for VIP Summoner. Add in Time Holder. Add in Kraken, Pyuriel, Kades. I can't think of any others that are left out, but I'm sure there are a few.

Maybe I'll turn that into a suggestions sub-forum post.

Edited by Jerbear, 12 October 2017 - 07:55 AM.

#57 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:05 AM

Update dead branch please to contain verus mobs up to bio5 mobs.
Update OCA and MCA please.

#58 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9326 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:24 AM

I would actually like to see more VIP functionality. Hell, I'd be perfectly fine paying a little more for a Super VIP with better benefits than normal VIP, even. I don't know if that's something Warp Portal has ever considered.

With time, VIP's additional benefits beyond +EXP/Drops have become outdated or outright replaced (in the case of Central Laboratory vs. Summoner).

Speaking of Central Lab & Summoner, why don't we just get rid of Summoner in its current state? It is rarely, if ever, used anymore as it currently is. Get rid of Summoner and instead expand the MVP selection available through Central Laboratory. It makes no sense that 2 out of 4 Hall of Abyss MVPs (Daehyon and Kades) are in Central Laboratory but the other 2 (Pyuriel and Gioia) are not. All of the field MVPs should be available through Central Laboratory if we're going to go and say that it is the replacement for VIP Summoner. Add in Time Holder. Add in Kraken, Pyuriel, Kades. I can't think of any others that are left out, but I'm sure there are a few.

They should add Bio 5 MvP's!! ahahahah. Then the instance ones can be token bomb-able and the normal spawn can be made so it isn't. :P

#59 PoySanity

PoySanity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1211 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:43 AM

Maybe Verus-Bio4. Bio5 is boss protocol. Bots at payon getting rekt.

#60 Jerbear

Jerbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:48 AM

They should add Bio 5 MvP's!! ahahahah. Then the instance ones can be token bomb-able and the normal spawn can be made so it isn't. :P

I think they should add all of the Bio MVPs! It gives groups an opportunity to face something in a controlled environment where they can take the MVP on at their own pace.

Basically, anything that isn't stuck to an instance trigger should be fine. (Sarah Irene, Bangungot [the Pillar gives the drops anyhow], Faceworm, etc.)

At the very least, though, add in all the field ones. I don't know why some are in and some are not; it doesn't really make sense.

#61 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9326 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:54 AM

I think they should add all of the Bio MVPs! It gives groups an opportunity to face something in a controlled environment where they can take the MVP on at their own pace.

Basically, anything that isn't stuck to an instance trigger should be fine. (Sarah Irene, Bangungot [the Pillar gives the drops anyhow], Faceworm, etc.)

At the very least, though, add in all the field ones. I don't know why some are in and some are not; it doesn't really make sense.

Yeah, all bio MvP's, why not.

Still find it dumb they added guild dungeon MvP's in the first place, the WoE coffin didn't need any more nails in it.

#62 Forrao

Forrao

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:03 AM

Implement this :D

Can put the subtitles.

#63 Jerbear

Jerbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:04 AM

Yeah, all bio MvP's, why not.

Still find it dumb they added guild dungeon MvP's in the first place, the WoE coffin didn't need any more nails in it.

Well, the fact that they added a couple means they probably should add all of them. It's just a lack of uniformity at this point.

I really think Central Laboratory has the opportunity to be a great catalyst to help introduce new challenges to people who may not have the opportunity to experience them. Maybe these things are camped all the time. Maybe they can't handle these MVPs out in the wild because the map itself proves a difficult wall to overcome. Maybe they don't WoE so they've never even physically seen the Hall of Abyss MVPs before. And the fact that it's random helps alleviate some of the concern that people will shotgun out a million Gioias a day, a la Summoner.

Fully updating Central Lab gives newer, less geared, less experienced players an opportunity to try the highest level of MVP content this game has to offer and gives experienced veterans something interesting to do, too. I think it's a win-win, really.

#64 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:08 AM

Royal guard items in OCP 11 god dammit!

#65 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts
  • LocationMage Class Forum..?

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:15 AM

any update on OCP 11?

#66 slayerherosk2222

slayerherosk2222

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationHeaven

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:19 AM

We need update on correctly destock the MVP card on allowed gears, such as Headgear. 

Any update?

#67 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:21 AM

I like this idea too, to have different level of VIP membership, maybe Silver, Gold and Platinum at various prices. I am not sure about the VIP Summoner part though, Central Lab has random spawns of MVPs while VIP Summoner actually allows you to select from a group of MVPs on rotation. In this case, Id say that higher level of VIP should get their choice to select the MVP they fight, while lower level of VIP and free players still receive random MVPs. What do you think?

#68 Jerbear

Jerbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:27 AM

I mean, it'll drive people to get VIP, for sure. I would love to pick, but I don't know how balanced that would be long-term. Plus that sounds like an entirely different instance would have to be created to accommodate. Unless you mean keeping Summoner as an option--at which point they would need to update it with a fair rotation that includes everything available (at some point) in Central Laboratory. But again, on days where Thanatos is available, everybody is going to be fishing for that card. I kind of like the balance in randomness.

Different levels of VIP at varying prices does sound fantastic, however. Even if it's just boosted EXP/Drops, that's enticing to a lot of players and I think it's something a lot of people would appreciate.

At the very least, Central Lab should be totally fleshed out and not contain just a portion of the wild MVPs this game has to offer. Put em all in!

Additional MVPs I left out earlier are (Thanks, Zayaan!): Amon Ra, Nightmare Amon Ra, Nightmare Queen Scaraba, and Vesper.

#69 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9326 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:33 AM

Or make a 2nd version of Central Lab that includes the higher end MvP's in it as well that is accessible with VIP~

Maybe have it with like a longer cooldown though since it has higher MvP's in it.

#70 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:33 AM

I mean, it'll drive people to get VIP, for sure. I would love to pick, but I don't know how balanced that would be long-term. Plus that sounds like an entirely different instance would have to be created to accommodate. Unless you mean keeping Summoner as an option--at which point they would need to update it with a fair rotation that includes everything available (at some point) in Central Laboratory. But again, on days where Thanatos is available, everybody is going to be fishing for that card. I kind of like the balance in randomness.

It may be unbalanced, but it may not be a serious problem. When Abysmal Knight was in Mid-TI, everyone was there hunting for their cards too.

#71 Jerbear

Jerbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:36 AM

Or make a 2nd version of Central Lab that includes the higher end MvP's in it as well that is accessible with VIP~

Maybe have it with like a longer cooldown though since it has higher MvP's in it.

If anything needs a 2nd version, it's Endless Tower.

#72 ikaros01

ikaros01

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationThe v̴͈̉ö̸̜́í̴͓d̸̳̃

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:36 AM

yasss,we need updated dead branches ;3

#73 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9326 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:39 AM

If anything needs a 2nd version, it's Endless Tower.

Lol, yeah or ET with those Mvp's in it instead ./gg

#74 Jerbear

Jerbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:41 AM

An update to Bloody Branches should also probably be done to promote a similar ideal. When was the last time BBs were even updated? Queen Scaraba?

#75 HasumiJaredLan

HasumiJaredLan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • LocationSE Asia

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:58 AM

I would also like the current VIP rates to be made permanent, maybe drop the drop-rate to normal but atleast keep the EXP rates.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users