3 replies to this topic

#1 Snuwfer

Snuwfer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 21 October 2017 - 04:10 PM

is it against the rules to use a 3rd party program in order to skill stack?

For instance, the mouse I own comes with the bundled software Razer Synapse, and it's used to set macros, or the options of my mouse.

I'm just curious if I will be banned or not if I start to do the same.

If it's okay, I'm safe to assume I'm allowed to use Auto Hot Keys instead of Razer Synapse, yes?

>snip<

an example for those who may not understand;

Being able to set an interval of time between each skill, or skill(s) allows the user using (any kind of macro programs, and proper game knowledge) to actually, recast the same skill twice, or chain up to 5 skills off the initial starting animation (F1 for example). I'm bringing this to the attention of the forums because I am prepared to start creating AHK Scripts for my friend(s) and clan mate(s) in game in order to start doing this as others already have. I just want verification before I start passing around AHK macro scripts for classes to start abusing.

Edited by VModCupcake, 22 October 2017 - 08:54 AM.

#2 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 22 October 2017 - 02:48 AM

To be very fair I shouldnt even be posting here as you dam right well know that macroing or using 3rd party programs is against the rules.  (It doesnt matter if whatever, its just not allowed)

I highly suggest you read that updated policy in regards to botting and the use of 3rd party programs.

https://forums.warpp...39-botting-faq/

&
https://forums.warpp...arding-botting/

Quote from topics;

With the new policy on botting, all third party programs or macros being used to bot are breaking the terms of use and are subject to permanent suspension. This is regardless of if these are being used while the player is present.

if you are caught using any kind of 3rd party program to level or gain from its use, attended or not, the account may be subject to the penalty of a permanent suspension

And the very fact you talk about abusing your so called skill stack makes the post even worse and more disturbing for others.

Why can't you just play normal like everyone!

Seriously,    -1      dude.

Edited by Cortiz, 22 October 2017 - 02:49 AM.

#3 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 22 October 2017 - 04:43 AM

This post is 1 of two things.

A: You beating a dead horse.
or
B: You trying to spread macro software in a game's community in which it is expressly forbidden. 

I would certainly hope it's just you being a vile troll, because the ladder can result in a permanent suspension. And I'd wager they'd ensure your attached Gravity account and all subsequent game accounts were blocked [with regards to ROSE]. 
Either way..... this was a dumb post. 

#4 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 08:57 AM

As stated above, ANY use of macros or 3rd party programs is against the rules and can result in a permanent ban. Please refer to the links Cortiz provided for more information on the updated policy on botting. 

Closing topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users