Silvervines at 3m! Do something WP! - Page 2 - Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Silvervines at 3m! Do something WP!

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#26 iCS2PDPPL

iCS2PDPPL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 15 November 2017 - 08:51 AM

That’s not true, Zeny sellers change their prices based on the economy. If anything, 10$ is going to get a Zeny buyer a lot more now.

come to think of it the more expensive Silvervine is the more expensive RMT as well too..  that makes a person to think twice which to do illegal or the legal way.

and the only reason why you buy WPE aside from VIP is because of the Silvervines. You think RMT for example would sell 20M for 1$? I don't think that's profitable and the farming of zennies for botters will be difficult. check Ragial and lookup the price of SV on other Servers to compare.

#27 ultrahiangle12

ultrahiangle12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 09:41 AM

combination of inflation and people hoarding silvervine as investment since the price will never go down 

#28 TenkU4dKeeL

TenkU4dKeeL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 November 2017 - 01:06 PM

if no one will buy at that price, it would go down eventually.

SP items (white chocolate 4k ea for example) npc (event only ofc)

rental for zeny

something to throw zeny at is the cancer of every bottable RO server

I dunno, just throwing ideas at the wind

would it be possible to add an indefinite item that consumes zeny everytime you use it to heal HP/SP? i'd like to have that if it can be added.

#29 Wolfen

Wolfen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 01:31 PM

a 10% tax on every merchant vend (on sale), 1:1 trade and rodex zenny mail would do wonders

#30 Mimismerch

Mimismerch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 01:32 PM

I'm a bit confused. Is the problem that 3m is too high for $1 of silvervine? If that is the case, why not just undercut? 

If it's too low, put in your shop something like "Don't buy from bots, buy my SV instead" 

#31 Namrok

Namrok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • Twitter:c21h30w2
  • LocationRU: Saint Petersburg
  • Server:Odin + Chaos

Posted 15 November 2017 - 02:20 PM

some ideas ar crazy ...

better what SV cost is high its be more pleasent for players  buy WPE and sell it like SV  for ~ 10$ = 20mil

or you want prices like in first-day?  100sv for 100-150k? 

in this way all start buy from goldsellers who give best prices,  even with the chanse to catch ban

some ppl have free Z for buy something like Deviling card for 4-5bil,  ofc its clean money  :heh:

#32 Recaa

Recaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 04:38 PM

That is a bot-method :

The Botter make the price expensiver. Its not only for silvervines. Look the mostly items in ragi.al(in the last days) . They are going day for day expensiver.

I think , the bots have their own chat-communication. And want make more profit.

They want decide the price and dont want fewer distribution in the server-community.

other target:

-player to force buy cheap gold from scammer.

-fewer distribution in the woe-time. = The want more win the woe-castles. 

wat

#33 Bazzz

Bazzz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 05:15 PM

I mean the spammers advertise that they give you more than 3m per $1 so clearly sv is going to up to try and match spammer prices. 

And the zeny sellers only have so much zeny from bots. If they ever get an anticheat that works then prices of everything with stabilise but that's very unlikely to happen.

Only thing you can do is keep all excess zeny in sv/wpe codes because your zeny is just going to half in value every week or so. If you have 3m and don't plan to spend it soon buy a sv box.

#34 Mimismerch

Mimismerch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 06:13 PM

I mean the spammers advertise that they give you more than 3m per $1 so clearly sv is going to up to try and match spammer prices. 

And the zeny sellers only have so much zeny from bots. If they ever get an anticheat that works then prices of everything with stabilise but that's very unlikely to happen.

Only thing you can do is keep all excess zeny in sv/wpe codes because your zeny is just going to half in value every week or so. If you have 3m and don't plan to spend it soon buy a sv box.

If I pooled all my zeny together, I'd have maybe 2.5m. Should I buy a box then when I get enough?  :heh:

#35 yoyoninetail

yoyoninetail

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 168 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 08:14 PM

If I pooled all my zeny together, I'd have maybe 2.5m. Should I buy a box then when I get enough? :heh:

How is that even possible.
Are you looting Jellopies only?

#36 EwoI

EwoI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 08:17 PM

Or they could just be a new player? and you wonder why there isn't many new players.

#37 Exxed

Exxed

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 01:22 AM

I'm kinda alarmed how everyone from WP is avoiding these inflation threads. All I want to know is if anything is in the works.. My problem is not with the increase in SV prices but the rate at which they increase. If you don't play the game for 2 days.. you come back to things that are 3x their value. A lot of items aside from Silvervines has doubled in the last 48 hours. 

This just turns me off as a player to play or remain invested in a game where the economy changes overnight every night.

#38 Mimismerch

Mimismerch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 02:54 AM

How is that even possible.
Are you looting Jellopies only?

v

Or they could just be a new player? and you wonder why there isn't many new players.

It's been a month and a half maybe, and with a job and lag, I don't get much done.

#39 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 03:45 AM

v

It's been a month and a half maybe, and with a job and lag, I don't get much done.

Highly suggest selling cash shop item to get some starting zeny. You can use that to invest in the market and buy some essential equipment.

For lag you can use gaming VPN like wtfast, leatrix, etc. People said it help reduce lag.

#40 Navy

Navy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 04:17 AM

Highly suggest selling cash shop item to get some starting zeny. You can use that to invest in the market and buy some essential equipment.

For lag you can use gaming VPN like wtfast, leatrix, etc. People said it help reduce lag.

Really RMT is your first solution? Everyone should just sell silvervine to get by in this game? Some people have bills to pay instead of dropping 200$ a month on an obsolete game.

No wonder the market is completly screwed up with this kind of mentality.

#41 EwoI

EwoI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 05:12 AM

Really RMT is your first solution? Everyone should just sell silvervine to get by in this game? Some people have bills to pay instead of dropping 200$ a month on an obsolete game.

Unfortunately it's only going to get worse. 

Unless there is a way for poor / new players to heal up hp and SP people are always going to drop money on woe supplies.

And no priests are not the answer. They can barely support themselves never mind a group.

#42 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 05:15 AM

Never thought my post would offend someone, but oh well..

I never said that you have to drop $200 a month. You can totally do fine with no RMT at all, it's a free-to-play obsolete game just like you said. It's a choice, whether they want to or not is up to them. I just reminding them that some option exist that can help them up to speed.

Some people play game to have fun actually, if you haven't noticed, and they will gladly pay money to help them farm, grind, or WoE.

Don't want people to use RMT? Maybe you can donate a huge load of money to sustain the server of this obsolete game you're still playing.

The market is screwed up, yes that's correct. You can quit if you want to, no one forcing you to play.

#43 Navy

Navy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 05:21 AM

I'm in no way shape or form offended, I just found you very unhelpful and your tip is what is ruining the gameplay experience of this server.

Yes WP need money to pay off for running the servers, but it doesn't mean players should focus on that to get what they need in game. Get Vip, use KP for QoL items that helps you level, buy costume now and then.

The guy is asking for help on how to make zeny and first thing you say is RMT. Instead you could have easily just tell him to farm demand and supply (elu, stem, p.spore, fabric, etc),  direct him to Ra.ial, give him some actual useful tip where he can make money while playing the game instead of buying his way out right off the bat.

No worries I'm not quitting anytime soon :)

Edited by Navy, 16 November 2017 - 05:24 AM.

#44 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 05:46 AM

I'm in no way shape or form offended, I just found you very unhelpful and your tip is what is ruining the gameplay experience of this server.

This server is ruined because of my tip? Not the bot?

Yes WP need money to pay off for running the servers, but it doesn't mean players should focus on that to get what they need in game. Get Vip, use KP for QoL items that helps you level, buy costume now and then.

So drop $200 basically.

The guy is asking for help on how to make zeny and first thing you say is RMT. Instead you could have easily just tell him to farm demand and supply (elu, stem, p.spore, fabric, etc),  direct him to Ra.ial, give him some actual useful tip where he can make money while playing the game instead of buying his way out right off the bat.

He doesn't have much time to play. He has a job you know. And with price keeps increasing when do you think he will be able to be decently equipped? Either you invest your money or your time.

And instead of posting that tip on the first place, you just bash my post.

No worries I'm not quitting anytime soon :)

Good :)

#45 Navy

Navy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 06:26 AM

We could go back and forth all day on this, so I'll just drop it now. Have a good day!

#46 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 06:55 AM

We could go back and forth all day on this, so I'll just drop it now. Have a good day!

Thanks, you too

#47 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:14 AM

Selling Cash Shop items for Zeny is not RMT and is an acceptable act.

Also selling WPE codes for Zeny is all right but not supported nor it can be advertised through the official forums.

In either way, real money is involved but within legal measures.

By all means, if a user wish to go with this route then it should be fine but must take extra measures with the non supported trades (WPE trades).

I hope this clarifies some things.

#48 iCS2PDPPL

iCS2PDPPL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:33 AM

Someone don't have a clue what is RMT.. meme these days. :wave:  :rofl:

#49 Svoike

Svoike

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:43 AM

wat

Sometimes is my english so bad to explain the situation..

#50 Bazzz

Bazzz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:45 AM

If I pooled all my zeny together, I'd have maybe 2.5m. Should I buy a box then when I get enough?  :heh:

If you plan to buy the box and quit for a week then yes since your 2.5m will turn into 3m or w/e. But if you can put it into pots and farm more than 500k in that time then do that.

I was farming making 800k+ npc z per hour on my knight and used all i had on buying all the sv i could. First few days they were as low as 30k but even as price rose i just kept buying them still and using them of course for pots/bms/gum/greed scrolls ect.

Since the first couple months of the server I've played a lot less outside woe but anytime I do login and make zeny before I log out for a few days I'll buy all sv because you just know you'll make money while not even playing lol.

And today your not going to be able to buy as many sv per hour grinding as when I started, but regardless it is still efficient to do. And when I was doing it ray cards we're 7m now they are like 30m or w/e so it has scaled up somewhat.  

Oh and if your knight isn't ready for c2 find somewhere with good vendable drops look at elu and ori for an example. 

Edited by Bazzz, 16 November 2017 - 07:52 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users