• Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

#1 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 06:37 PM

RK’s damage can’t even compare to other atk or matk skill based class right now because they got buffed so much by OCP gears. How about RK, can’t really reach 100k damage without MVP, which is so much easier for other atk matk class because of new def mdef bypass gears. If people argue that OCP got so many cast delay reduction gears for DB. I would say it is the same for other classes, and the dps is still -_- with high cast delay reduction. Why is it so hard for GM to release an OCP RK skill based item?

#2 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 20 January 2018 - 07:08 PM

Because we dont get Imperial Feather yet  :p_devil:

#3 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 January 2018 - 07:16 PM

You had 100k max HP and spammable skill which calculate damage based on your max HP, yet you still whinning. Be Grateful mate.

#4 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 20 January 2018 - 07:36 PM

dont see the burst dmg, see the DPS. RK has really high DPS, both DB and physical

#5 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 20 January 2018 - 07:38 PM

RK is not weak. maybe you are? 

#6 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 07:44 PM

maybe some noobs never seen genetics deals 10m dps and say full mvp rk has 500k dps isn't weak lol

#7 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 20 January 2018 - 07:49 PM

Now put RK and Gen 1-1 in PvP lol

You'er comparing RK to Gen. If you envy Gen, I suggest you to switch to Gen? Its gonna be hard to try to buff your main class. People have different ideas.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 20 January 2018 - 07:49 PM.

#8 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 20 January 2018 - 07:53 PM

i'm so noob i'd like to see a 10m damage per second gene pls. 

#9 PoySanity

PoySanity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1211 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 20 January 2018 - 07:57 PM

Why your RK is so weak?

#10 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 07:57 PM

well, if you want me to compare other most common pvm class, sure, not big deal. 

GX: easily 200k per RC right now, 1 sec 5 RC without kiel, np

Rebel: Fire dance 100k per hit, np after new update,  easily beat rk dps with kiel like high end rk

RG: same like other class got benefit from def bypass, cannon spear or BP still can still deal higher dps than DB rk

Ranger: maybe it is weak, but it still can deal over 1m per AS, or 200k per hit with auto attack after OCP came

#11 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:06 PM

i'm so noob i'd like to see a 10m damage per second gene pls.

You can visit bio5, few gene there can deal 1.5m acid bomb per hit and they have 2 kiels

PS: without lex :)

Edited by bgmds, 20 January 2018 - 08:10 PM.

#12 ilovemuffin

ilovemuffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:24 PM

my friend with no Gods/MVPs deals about 80-100k DB. And only consume Runes and Pots.

Meanwhile, I consume Cannon Balls, Pots, Coat, Bombs, Plants and foods. XD

#13 GG8701

GG8701

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Server:Thorrrrr

Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:26 PM

We need magic string scroll at cash shop ASAP

#14 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:27 PM

well, if you want me to compare other most common pvm class, sure, not big deal. 

GX: easily 200k per RC right now, 1 sec 5 RC without kiel, np

Rebel: Fire dance 100k per hit, np after new update,  easily beat rk dps with kiel like high end rk

RG: same like other class got benefit from def bypass, cannon spear or BP still can still deal higher dps than DB rk

Ranger: maybe it is weak, but it still can deal over 1m per AS, or 200k per hit with auto attack after OCP came

GX: 200k+ per RC depending on the conditions and using dark claw. Also, it can only do 4 hits per second, 5 hits if you have 30% delay reduction and 193 aspd because of animation delay.

Ranger again, depending on the conditions, and you can only do 200,000 per hit with No Limits and an LK card, and this assumes a lot of critical strike stacking unless you are referring to Fear Breeze which is kek no until the critical strike update.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 20 January 2018 - 08:29 PM.

#15 Jufi

Jufi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3590 posts
  • LocationOrb
  • Server:Thor & Chaos

Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:27 PM

I will agree with you, if we talking about PVM. Nowadays well geared RK's = average geared gx/gene even warlock. That's why I advice you to keep sending some rk's items request ( physical or db ) on OCP box thread. Because same as you, I really feel that rk's are very outdated on damage in terms of pvm. As a DB rk, when my friend or people asking me on how to build it, I always said to them that if you dont have atleast 1 kiel and tao stop making DB rk, instead try to make gx or gene if you wanted to do instances in late game.

#16 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:35 PM

i still havent reached 10k normal heals without offertorium so I guess healer AB's are still weak just cos...

#17 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:44 PM

GX: 200k+ per RC depending on the conditions and using dark claw. Also, it can only do 4 hits per second, 5 hits if you have 30% delay reduction and 193 aspd because of animation delay.

Ranger again, depending on the conditions, and you can only do 200,000 per hit with No Limits and an LK card, and this assumes a lot of critical strike stacking unless you are referring to Fear Breeze which is kek no until the critical strike update.

it is still normal to reach 100k without dark claw:/ new GX boot is too strong...

#18 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:11 PM

it is still normal to reach 100k without dark claw:/ new GX boot is too strong...

You are talking about Meteor Assault, and no -_-, anything that can dual wield can achieve -_-loads of damage.

#19 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:15 PM

physical RK is indeed very weak at the moment.

that will change though when the runestone and the Double crit updates come.

on AoE DPS though, this class will remain in the low tier regardless sad to say.

Well geared DB RK however is an entirely different story. 

#20 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:29 PM

:heh:  :heh:  :heh:

I can't believe

#21 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:31 PM

weak? consider it as a challenge then... as long as i can kill MVPs i wont consider it weak ;)

#22 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:40 PM

You are talking about Meteor Assault, and no -_-, anything that can dual wield can achieve -_-loads of damage.

no...the boot gives def bypass and atk, so gx can free armor and accessory to use other gears, which actually can deal more damage with RC

#23 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:43 PM

no...the boot gives def bypass and atk, so gx can free armor and accessory to use other gears, which actually can deal more damage with RC

Oh my... the boots give 20% bypass in total, and 20% attack... it completely frees up everything... or not.

#24 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:50 PM

You got a lot of delay reduction gears from OCP, how come "no new gears"? DB RK can reach almost 90% Delay Reduction without Kiel nowadays... Also "average" warlock? This "average" warlocks that you say about costs 5 times the gears of a comparable RK, so I would never classify it as "average". Godly Warlock > Good Geared RK this is true, but you can also try Godly Geared RK. :P

#25 Jufi

Jufi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3590 posts
  • LocationOrb
  • Server:Thor & Chaos

Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:54 PM

You got a lot of delay reduction gears from OCP, how come "no new gears"? DB RK can reach almost 90% Delay Reduction without Kiel nowadays... Also "average" warlock? This "average" warlocks that you say about costs 5 times the gears of a comparable RK, so I would never classify it as "average". Godly Warlock > Good Geared RK this is true, but you can also try Godly Geared RK. :P

Did u ever try to spend 100b+ on single character in iro? Because in my part a well geared DB RK cost 100b+ of zeny. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users