jamdonutjam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1273 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 February 2018 - 10:00 PM

camp wouldnt you rather swap OCP and Costume week? Having OCP Remix the week right after the new OCP box is like saying hey dont buy this

#27 ilovemuffin

ilovemuffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 10:21 PM

camp wouldnt you rather swap OCP and Costume week? Having OCP Remix the week right after the new OCP box is like saying hey dont buy this

It's right to have it in that order. New arrival first. We might get a reroll of trash OCPs.

#28 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 23 February 2018 - 10:26 PM

When 2018 still feels like 2017...

Spoiler

"Maybe if we throw jRO gears at iRO players, they'll stop bugging us about being up to date."

Several months later...

DNvBKqLWAAAsXoG.jpg

#29 jamdonutjam

jamdonutjam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1273 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 23 February 2018 - 10:35 PM

It's right to have it in that order. New arrival first. We might get a reroll of trash OCPs.

ummmm swapping ocp and costume week doesnt change the order, relatively, of OCP and OCP remix

#30 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 10:39 PM

ummmm swapping ocp and costume week doesnt change the order, relatively, of OCP and OCP remix

But that means one less week of testing

#31 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 23 February 2018 - 11:28 PM

"testing"

#32 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 February 2018 - 03:43 AM

Rates uncovered, but the question is who decides if an item is S rank?

If it would be these vendor market control peeps I don't think that's a good idea.

#33 folkvangr

folkvangr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1180 posts
  • Server:EAC suc

Posted 24 February 2018 - 03:46 AM

tbh, rarity item should be consistent, not super rare in box 1 and 90% drop rate in box 2. that whats drive people mad/feel scammed.

not in such short interval at least, its fine if its rare in box 1 and super common in box 10 

#34 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 04:00 AM

^ I'd go for that not make it all general at 1% because a salty crying volunteer said so

Player wants to literally make the game not play it .

Anyway I'm happy with whatever the game makers give. Not so fun if we can control the market price by whispering this item SHOULD be at 1% rate (cause peeps wanna OP the item forever)

#35 folkvangr

folkvangr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1180 posts
  • Server:EAC suc

Posted 24 February 2018 - 04:17 AM

still its not fair for people who work hard / spend real cash  to buy rare item in box 1, knowing that item drop super common in box 2.

if you want to make it that way, give interval ( box 1 to 10 ) or the rate change shouldnt be too drastic ( from 1% to 90% is too much)

#36 fenrir99

fenrir99

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 05:02 AM

S> GProt/BS/+9 MedS 2b Tengu Set 3b

:heh:

#37 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 05:45 AM

fixed rate is fine as long as GMs decide on it not the players that wants to manipulate market price

#38 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 24 February 2018 - 05:51 AM

Revealing % is a bad move. People can calculate to find roughly average return of opening boxes i.e $50 for 6250 KP = 25 boxes (and 24 boxes after 5% bonus is used) then decide if it is worth investing $$$ in box or not i.e S> WpE or *> Zeny

You forgot about the RNG. Even with 80% sucess refine, the item will break. 

Its ok show us whats in the table. I agree with Chakri about posting rates, sometimes its Ok to see what we can expect, like the card desocketing NPC, but in box contents its kinda wrong. even you can put something as "rare, often, common, very common", but post the actual rate, even if varies, wrong there.

This also show us there is nothing planned to short time about Ragnarok in 2018 Thread and not to mention the last year plans in The future of Chaos and Thor Thread with many thing we still losing.

I really want, instead on making new plans wich hardly will be acomplish, focus on the previous goals of bringing those two threads to the community. And if there is a plan you can bring to us about WoE, many threads has talked about it and the thing its just ignored. THERE I would like to see a plan, a real plan wich btw I expect to acomplish. At least make the few veterans stay in the server and not gone away like many friends already did. 

Edited by S207, 24 February 2018 - 05:56 AM.

#39 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 24 February 2018 - 06:00 AM

"As I walk in through the valley of death

I take a look in my life and..

realized there's nothing left."

###

not satisfied with OCP, now ye'r mixing em up nice

#40 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 06:38 AM

Mix is fine as long as same rate :) as ocp original .

#41 HattoriMasahige

HattoriMasahige

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 569 posts
  • LocationIn another game
  • Server:Banned by WarpPortal

Posted 24 February 2018 - 07:08 AM

nvm. D: still low

Edited by HattoriMasahige, 24 February 2018 - 07:09 AM.

#42 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 08:21 AM

So about guild storage and paramarket?

Would be nice to have something to expect that's not lucky boxes and recycled quests. Otherwise could really go whole month without playing.

#43 ZELim1

ZELim1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 24 February 2018 - 11:05 PM

Costume Box Remix

#44 KunKnee

KunKnee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • Twitter:@kunknee

Posted 26 February 2018 - 03:58 AM

Costume Box Remix

Costumes for days! : D

#45 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 07:44 AM

If only imperial feather comes out ...... I wouldn't have to think twice about resetting to non agi type kek

#46 EmoMidget

EmoMidget

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationGeffen
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence

Posted 26 February 2018 - 09:33 AM

Edit: Posting this here as the original thread has been locked

Reintroduction of an item should be made such that their rarity will only differ from one tier atmost. So a S class item might become a rare class item but not more than that. Also it should be noted that the lower KP rate of OCP remix coupled with an increase in chance for rare items is really hitting the normal OCP buyers hard. If you ask me it would be better if

Solution:

1)When a "S class" or "Rare"  item is reintroduced in OCP remix it's rarity stay at the same "S class" or "Rare" RESPECTIVELY . The remix would still carry it's lower KP advantage this way and not change the price of the S class item extensively. (just the usual price dips from reintroduction and a bit more due to cheaper boxes sometimes)

2)When a "S class" or "Rare"  item is reintroduced in another OCP (like it's been done for syringe, cylinder, etc) it's rarity can be moved up or down or remain in the same tier. This way you would ensure that the old OCP "S Class" items are insanely high priced for a long period of time come back to a lower price for people to afford.

3)Reintroduction of an item in either an OCP or OCP remix will only be done after after say 3-4 Months at the minimum? (some reasonable fixed MINIMUM time based on it's rarity. Maximum can range to however long WP desires or until the need to restock the item in the market cycle)

4)To be noted : The prices of items always drop substantially as long as it is reintroduced again even if it's still an S class item. If the price of S class items being insanely high even during it's reintroduction is a concern the best solution would be to move up the S class chance to maybe 1-2% or instead of 0-1% and rare class to 2-3% instead of 1-2% Which still is extremely rare and rare respectively but a bit better than before. This way will have "LESS" dissatisfied people who are unlucky even after opening 100s of boxes and also keeping the price in moderation to some extent.

Advantages:

As OCPs are 300KP opposed to Remix's 250KP the chance of getting a rare item will balance out the difference a bit. I believe the OCP remix's role is to make OCP items available at a bit cheaper prices and NOT TO completely displace the OCPs, For which the above model would definetly adheres to.

Because of the balance in KP and rarity the plunges or rise in market prices won't be insanely huge and will keep item hoarders and market manipulators in check to a certain extent.

Because of a Fixed minimum time gap there won't be people QQing for having prices suddenly plunge.

Because of no fixed Maximum time gap the hoarders and mass manipulators won't be able to plan out a long run price manipulation.

Note: Hoarding and bulk buying cheap for selling later on might just be another money making strategy some people , but it is heavy and painful blow for the mass majority population which consists of players who still are levelling,farming for zeny etc. It might not be illegal but it does make the rich richer and the poor poorer as it is something someone still developing cannot do as they need to fund their own gears/levelling/etc. Sure they can just sit and earn zeny by buying and selling and making tonnes of zeny but not actually "playing" the game, but eventually these are the people who get bored and end up as RMTers later on. And hence I believe regulating the price manipulators (both bulk buy- sellers and zeny cap manipulators) will definetly help improve the market for the majority while not really having negative implications on the Market watchers.

I believe this should address most of our concerns and reduce the number of dissatisfied people by the most amount. (you will always have people ranting eitherway)

Disadvantages:

None that I can think off.

Edited by EmoMidget, 26 February 2018 - 09:44 AM.

#47 stormboyx

stormboyx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationGeffen
  • Server:Quit

Posted 26 February 2018 - 09:50 AM

Theres any plan for exp event? I miss 3x exp event or something like that @_@!

#48 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 26 February 2018 - 04:02 PM

put mob scarf in cash shop for 1k kp please, i spent on 90 ocp7 and 24 ocp remix, and nothing, tired of opening hundred boxes to not even get that 1 item

#49 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 26 February 2018 - 09:19 PM

Considering late 1st quarter is towards the end of March and we're not seeing this on the schedule:

Update Schedule
The studio has indicated that due to the number of other partners that opened in 2017 we can only expect to receive 3 major content updates next year.

Late 1st Quarter
1st Illusion Dungeon

This does not look good for the rest of the year.

#50 cjaramis

cjaramis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 07:03 AM

You forgot about the RNG. Even with 80% sucess refine, the item will break.

Its ok show us whats in the table. I agree with Chakri about posting rates, sometimes its Ok to see what we can expect, like the card desocketing NPC, but in box contents its kinda wrong. even you can put something as "rare, often, common, very common", but post the actual rate, even if varies, wrong there.

This also show us there is nothing planned to short time about Ragnarok in 2018 Thread and not to mention the last year plans in The future of Chaos and Thor Thread with many thing we still losing.

I really want, instead on making new plans wich hardly will be acomplish, focus on the previous goals of bringing those two threads to the community. And if there is a plan you can bring to us about WoE, many threads has talked about it and the thing its just ignored. THERE I would like to see a plan, a real plan wich btw I expect to acomplish. At least make the few veterans stay in the server and not gone away like many friends already did.

Dear S207,

If you stay do it on your own terms. Not on false hope over smokes and mirrors. You know where that path leads.

We have been here long enough to see ib dismay how what started as humble proposals and good intentions years ago, has materialized as a deserted woe scene, rampant monetization of non working gear and deliberated omission over players feedback.

Do you really nees further proof that this management underdelivers and behaves borderline unescropolous.

When the very same people that consume the content come repeteadly to tell that ethics seem out of the picture. You would expect more reaction that closing and opening topics. That is patchwork and of the ugly kind. For the faily deeds Vmods have been briefed to keep things stable.

The inflection point doesnt seem to be today and at least from my perspective it will not be tomorrow. Not with these people. They already show how far their competences go.

Enjoy the game for what it is, not for what someone tells you it will be.

Peace out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users