64 replies to this topic

#1 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:40 PM

Please use this section to post known/current bugs and issues. Please also keep discussion focused in topics outside of this thread.

The bugs must be known and proven. Also, any bugs from the previous version from THQ that current exist now are highly recommended to be posted here.

#2 DragonicNeos

DragonicNeos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:34 PM

today after the venderous forest patch i played and i was having this problem
maybe its cuz i didnt fully patch everything? cuz i was patching DS and i closed it on accident right in the middle of patching
so i opened the patcher again, but i didnt need to patch DS this time and i was able to go straight to the game
so heres the problem
after going to the next stage in a MM all the skills on my shortcut thing on the bottom left disappear
and i basically cant fight or anything, but i can walk and chat
also this thing pops up saying something about a error
also how do i post the SS on here?

#3 bojhyuli

bojhyuli

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 02 April 2011 - 08:50 AM

i think this is what he means because i get this error as well

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

for me it occurs when you reach the boss of a mission map. here it was at chaos alvida mission map 1. the same thing happened to me on the queen vella mission map 3.

like dragonicneos, my skills disappear and my hp and mp get all weird. in addition you run really slowly but you can still chat jump and dash. and the only way to revert it is to go back to the character change or login screen from the ESC menu.

it gets frustrating because i cant ever finish a mission map. it wastes my time space things cause logging out cancels the buffs.

this has only happened after the venderous patch. previously this has never happened.

i hope a fix comes soon =/

#4 DouglaZ

DouglaZ

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 01:20 PM

i'm having the same issue
:/
i'll try to donwload the patch again
i closed the game during the patch progress

#5 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:46 PM

We're trying to test the issue. As of yet, we are currently unable to produce it.

#6 JStoneheart

JStoneheart

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 268 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 08 April 2011 - 07:58 PM

I have a glitch or bug with my Knight's Shoulder Tackle skill. Sometimes when I use it, it stucks and can't chain any other skill or action, it stays on his "tackle" position. it started to happen after last week's patch/update.

Also, I don't know if I'm too newbie on the game or Aerial Blow skill is failing too, I haven't found any use for it, I try to use it in the air, with monsters on the ground and/or in the air, with no results. can you please tell me what I'm doing wrong? is the skill bugged?

Thaks.

#7 DragonicNeos

DragonicNeos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 10:02 PM

srry for not posting this before but i fixed the problem
i deleted the DS file and reinstalled the game and everything seems fine now

#8 koren88

koren88

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:02 AM

a while after i log in the game gets stuck and i cant do anything i see a freezed screen and the program doesnt responds.

please help i realy want to play but i dont know what to do.

i tried to reinstall but it didnt help.

#9 popono

popono

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 04:04 PM

hey when i try to login on dragon saga page it saids the account is suspended temporaly...what that means?

#10 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:32 AM

Please contact customer support.

#11 ItsChris

ItsChris

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:04 AM

Well, on one of my characters, he is gaining the 5% exp in the wrong channel

http://imageshack.us...5071706160.jpg/

http://imageshack.us...5071706510.jpg/

In the first pic, he is in channel two and is receiving the 5% exp, however he is lvl 27, which is recommended to be in channel 3 to receive the 5% exp. (shown in picture 2, where he isn't receiving it)

Also, in my quest bar, I have this quest that has weird text as a preview, however, when I try to open it, it does nothing, but if I try to open it while I still have other quests listed, it will just open the next quest.

http://imageshack.us...5071707030.jpg/

Edited by ItsChris, 07 May 2011 - 03:05 AM.

#12 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:32 AM

In regards to the channel bonus experience. We should be readjusting it to a different setting the next maintenance and making a notice about it in the next patch notes.

Currently, it looks like this:
Channel 1 - 0
Channel 2 - Level 1-30
Channel 3 - Level 30-50
Channel 4 - Level 50-70
Channel 5 - 0

In the past, the adjustment was causing an issue when we were resolving it. However, it should be corrected this time.

In regards to the quest that is giving you issues. Please contact the support team with the character name and details about your issue so that they can resolve it.

#13 ItsChris

ItsChris

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:56 PM

In regards to the channel bonus experience. We should be readjusting it to a different setting the next maintenance and making a notice about it in the next patch notes.

Currently, it looks like this:
Channel 1 - 0
Channel 2 - Level 1-30
Channel 3 - Level 30-50
Channel 4 - Level 50-70
Channel 5 - 0

In the past, the adjustment was causing an issue when we were resolving it. However, it should be corrected this time.

In regards to the quest that is giving you issues. Please contact the support team with the character name and details about your issue so that they can resolve it.

Aaah, I see. Thanks for the reply; but what will be the point of having channel 1 and 5 ? 0.o

#14 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 09:22 AM

The two channels are there to remain open. Though, as stated above, we will be changing the configuration for the bonus experience, likely this week.

#15 iwinufail

iwinufail

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 12:01 AM

For van cliffs fortress it says you can access it at lvl 58+ however when you try to access it says you need to be lvl 59 or higher and on top of that you also receive quest at lvl 58 for the fortress and yet you cant enter :)

#16 Azentaicho

Azentaicho

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationOn the PC
  • Server:Uh?

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:24 PM

I just patched DS on my desktop for the Sakura event thing, but the screen was pink! It's pink in PvP, on my quest log, and sometimes when text pops up, like that WARNING thing or the 3, 2, 1, there's a pink box. But on my laptop everything is regular on the game! D:

#17 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 01:31 PM

Try running the installer again and selecting the "repair" function. If that does not work, please try re-installing the game.

#18 IreKire

IreKire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 July 2011 - 10:56 AM

bug report
*all my past bugs seemed to never be delt with until i contacted someone directly,
but here goes anyhow.......

guild t-board
goto search
type in a guild name (not one of the top major guilds)
hit search
goto admission
it will give you a different guild name and require payment based on the other guild

Example: weve had a handful of people wanting to join the Devils, i went on an alt and went to search box and typed in "Devils",
then i went to admission, the guild name changes (to Soul) and requires a payment of 10,000 gold
weve had people in that list for over a month and have yet to get them in the guild
and im guessing this is the issue and reason why.

Note: i searched other guild names as well, each so far were changed to guild names such as
Assention, Rebellion, Soul, Empire, Improvel, etc

Final Note: if you require screenshots I should be able to do that pretty easy with the massive aray of guilds infected with this,
I hope for a responce, and thank you

#19 Thuy

Thuy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 657 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 01:44 PM

bug report
*all my past bugs seemed to never be delt with until i contacted someone directly,
but here goes anyhow.......

guild t-board
goto search
type in a guild name (not one of the top major guilds)
hit search
goto admission
it will give you a different guild name and require payment based on the other guild

Example: weve had a handful of people wanting to join the Devils, i went on an alt and went to search box and typed in "Devils",
then i went to admission, the guild name changes (to Soul) and requires a payment of 10,000 gold
weve had people in that list for over a month and have yet to get them in the guild
and im guessing this is the issue and reason why.

Note: i searched other guild names as well, each so far were changed to guild names such as
Assention, Rebellion, Soul, Empire, Improvel, etc

Final Note: if you require screenshots I should be able to do that pretty easy with the massive aray of guilds infected with this,
I hope for a responce, and thank you

I think it might be just your client. I've searched different guilds and the guilds that I searched shows up on the list.

#20 IreKire

IreKire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:03 PM

I think it might be just your client. I've searched different guilds and the guilds that I searched shows up on the list.

mmm not my server, i was told about it by another guild member whod seen the error after his couple tried to join (who also had the error)
afterwards i heard this errors been here for a while from 2 other people, so thats 5 so far.

#21 IreKire

IreKire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:41 PM

first i typed in red to see what would come up, the hot guild link is fine,
below is clicking on the admission button for Sacred
as you can see soul comes up

Posted Image

below is clicking on the admission for Kingred
as you can see ascension comes up

Posted Image

ive seen this with dozens of guilds using the search,
and as ive posted this is not just happening to me,
Thuy are you in a guild ? if so the Admission button would not even show up for you,
i posted this in my first post by the way. (goto admission)

basicly whats happening is that when you use the search option it refelects the original 1st page list,
so only those on the first page will get applications from anyone doing a search, and if they are not paying attention they will sign up for a guild that they may have not ment to sign up for, and since soul has a 10000 gold application fee if anyone types a name directly they will see that fee and will obviously not join unless they actually see the glitch or are crazy rich #6.

Edited by IreKire, 17 July 2011 - 09:49 PM.

#22 IreKire

IreKire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:45 AM

old text issue is still there too,
talk to gato ask him "how do i obtain a coupon"
he will talk about dragonica
id posted this back in test faze......

#23 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:35 AM

first i typed in red to see what would come up, the hot guild link is fine,
below is clicking on the admission button for Sacred
as you can see soul comes up

Posted Image

below is clicking on the admission for Kingred
as you can see ascension comes up

Posted Image

ive seen this with dozens of guilds using the search,
and as ive posted this is not just happening to me,
Thuy are you in a guild ? if so the Admission button would not even show up for you,
i posted this in my first post by the way. (goto admission)

basicly whats happening is that when you use the search option it refelects the original 1st page list,
so only those on the first page will get applications from anyone doing a search, and if they are not paying attention they will sign up for a guild that they may have not ment to sign up for, and since soul has a 10000 gold application fee if anyone types a name directly they will see that fee and will obviously not join unless they actually see the glitch or are crazy rich #6.

This issue was reported some time ago. It has already been sent up. Check the Bug Status thread for current known issues.

#24 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:36 AM

old text issue is still there too,
talk to gato ask him "how do i obtain a coupon"
he will talk about dragonica
id posted this back in test faze......

I was assigned this year to take care of these issues. Not of enough of the issues were taken care of back during testing. So just send them up again if you see them and I'll take care of them.

#25 IreKire

IreKire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 08:18 AM

also ran into ...... idk the chars name,
from moonlight village get the quest to talk to elga,
from there goto chaos world n talk to barror something #6
eventually he talks about dragonica as well

is the guild search thingie gonna be like that for a while ?
and ill try to find more info on the above....... (bearded whale coast chaos map)

Edited by IreKire, 24 July 2011 - 08:19 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users