iRO's Kinda Boring Now - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

iRO's Kinda Boring Now

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic

#26 TerraAlba

TerraAlba

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 01:16 PM

Then its time for jumping jane event. :pif:

Haters be like:

omg.gif

#27 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2744 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 01:56 PM

same...really2 boring....even have something to farm always do same repeat n repeat again....

#28 Ilindith

Ilindith

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 April 2018 - 02:01 PM

Play something else, simple.

#29 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 03 April 2018 - 02:10 PM

Haters be like:

omg.gif

People can abuse it and they are too assed to fix it.

#30 SoulL1

SoulL1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:41 PM

To all of you complaining that gaming in the current RO server we have now, is -_- aweful crap forked game, why are you still playing?   There are indeed way "better" games, so why don't you play there instead of complaining about here?

Sunk cost fallacy.

#31 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 03 April 2018 - 06:29 PM

help newbies as much as you could by boosting / donating old equips / giving zennies for consumables / helping at quests etc. newbies won't last long in an old game like iRO because they'll feel inferior because they are years left behind from other players.

#32 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 06:36 PM

Well its WP itself preventing many new player to play in iRO by IP banning some countries

#33 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:in Night Club

Posted 03 April 2018 - 07:09 PM

oh yeah, even the people who got MVP cards are the same face LOL.  I feel ya.  

HAHAHA!!! Don't forget the GX who has been standing beside cart tuner for years now. I remember someone publicly saying i can't click the NPC.... then he realized that it was the GX he's been clicking. Hahaha

#34 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 03 April 2018 - 08:24 PM

Janeway plz

#35 PIayboy

PIayboy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 769 posts
  • LocationRiding on a rainbow.

Posted 03 April 2018 - 09:05 PM

Haters be like:

omg.gif

:heh:  :p_smile:

Edited by PIayboy, 03 April 2018 - 09:06 PM.

#36 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 April 2018 - 09:50 PM

To all of you complaining that gaming in the current RO server we have now, is -_- aweful crap forked game, why are you still playing?   There are indeed way "better" games, so why don't you play there instead of complaining about here?

Its always funny when I read these posts. Because your intention is to defend the game and keep "the toxic community out". But any employee reading it would just cringe because you are telling their playerbase to stop giving feedback and go away.

#1 thing game developers wish they knew is why players leave their game. So people making "I'm quitting here's why" posts or "Im frustrated with the game, this is why" posts are incredibly useful. It allows the CMs to literally quote players in their meetings and reports to their developers.

#37 mamagochi

mamagochi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 634 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 09:52 PM

They should at least update CL instance.

#38 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 10:16 PM

But any employee reading it would just cringe

RO got employees? Bots in izlude!!  :heh:

#39 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 03 April 2018 - 10:35 PM

Its always funny when I read these posts. Because your intention is to defend the game and keep "the toxic community out". But any employee reading it would just cringe because you are telling their playerbase to stop giving feedback and go away.

#1 thing game developers wish they knew is why players leave their game. So people making "I'm quitting here's why" posts or "Im frustrated with the game, this is why" posts are incredibly useful. It allows the CMs to literally quote players in their meetings and reports to their developers.

These threads usually get locked as WP thinks the threads hurt their fanbase. Bad management leads to bad decisions leads.

#40 Stephanie

Stephanie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 11:00 PM

RO got employees? Bots in izlude!!  :heh:

Leave them alone  :p_cry: it gets lonely sometimes when I afk by myself at Izlude

#41 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 11:11 PM

Leave them alone  :p_cry: it gets lonely sometimes when I afk by myself at Izlude

Yah dude, they are so adorable. I wish they should say Hi or Good morning first before auto-triggering zeny sell.

#42 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 11:45 PM

try switching AFK spot to other cities lol

#43 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 04 April 2018 - 12:52 AM

RO doesnt have much entertaining events that can engage the player much. that's why its kinda boring especially at late games.

sometimes, guilds are the ones who are doing events...small events like in my guild which i'm happy since they never run out of gimicks just to entertain themselves whenever the woe is over or vacant days. usually its instance run but sometimes when we feel to have events, we just announce it to the guild and have a schedule of it.

well..the problem is: we got less time in our hands since we are all having jobs or schooling so  yah wahaaha

#44 TheQuietStorm

TheQuietStorm

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1001 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Server:chaos>ymir>chaos

Posted 04 April 2018 - 12:53 AM

im not defending the game or say keep toxic community out - I was sincerely wondering why people continue to play the game if they hate it so much (and some investing in ocp items/other items with monies). i just don't understand.. Of course, I would love to see iRO to be on par with kRO.. but it has not happend in all these previous years, and i doubt it will happen anywhere in the near future.. And I have my beef with the GM's/CM's.. but yar, i really wanted to know why people continue to play it if they think its so boring.. 

Make new friends, perhaps look on the test server and help out testing? and i could think of more things to keep the game interesting as it is now.. 

#45 MikeWolf

MikeWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 05:30 AM

I would love official party and guild events that actually require party members to be together to be completed. That would be fun!

#46 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 04 April 2018 - 07:29 AM

Then they'd get less money, think daddy kRO would like that?

reminds me of job manual box, literally what kept my spirits high and then when I finally came back boom! lol so long suckah

#47 werd92

werd92

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPort Malaya
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 04 April 2018 - 08:20 AM

can i ask? server is on now or closed?

i failed to connect to patch server..

Edited by werd92, 04 April 2018 - 08:21 AM.

#48 NinjaCrow

NinjaCrow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 04 April 2018 - 08:22 AM

im not defending the game or say keep toxic community out - I was sincerely wondering why people continue to play the game if they hate it so much (and some investing in ocp items/other items with monies). i just don't understand.. Of course, I would love to see iRO to be on par with kRO.. but it has not happend in all these previous years, and i doubt it will happen anywhere in the near future.. And I have my beef with the GM's/CM's.. but yar, i really wanted to know why people continue to play it if they think its so boring.. 

Make new friends, perhaps look on the test server and help out testing? and i could think of more things to keep the game interesting as it is now.. 

I have done tons of things in this game over the course of 8 years. I have played every single class. Built it, learned to play it for a little bit, then I get bored, and re-roll a new toon. Ran a few small guilds, help run one medium sized one as well. Teach newer players how to play, helped them come up with class builds and what gear to use. Then proceed to get ripped off by the same players you helped.

New instances tend to be lack luster and uninteresting. Lore is incoherent from my perspective and leaves me lacking. Farming comes down to popping on a gene, gx, or sorc and running the same instances down, abusing bugs and exploits to make the instance go faster. Party play comes down to if you have a class people want and if you don't well your S.O.L. ET is a hassle, majority of party content tends to be one as well. Gramps was and still is a bandaid fix for the lack of leveling areas and exp. Bots run a large portion of the market for brewing items and sp recovery items. WoE is dead ,which i enjoyed what little time I got to play in it, and Pvp too, I also enjoyed in the early days of renewal. 

In essence RO has a lot of problems that haven't been addressed or have a hope of being addressed. Which in turn lets tons of people down especially when this game has so much potential.

#49 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 04 April 2018 - 10:12 AM

iro is pretty dead, but you cant be bored of all the option, i mean i know you have 3 homunuculus to level and like 8 characters that could use some more work, just get to it piece by piece

#50 Imidan

Imidan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 04 April 2018 - 10:34 AM

iRO's kinda boring now... Same faces.. same people.. no challenge.. Kinda feel like going ROblox.. :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:

Depends on what you're doing in game lol. 

go WOE, go MVP, go PVP, go do Instances

if you've done everything explore other servers  > : )  :p_devil:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users