Crimson Mace vs Twin Edge of Naght Sieger for Gene ? - Page 2 - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Crimson Mace vs Twin Edge of Naght Sieger for Gene ?

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#26 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 November 2018 - 10:58 AM

I am considering selling them. I use a Thanatos hammer in those 2 floors actually. I run in leech mode for the most part and switch to what is needed for mvp floors. (from cenia and forward), have all the equipment I use hotkeyed so it is usually really fast switching.

#27 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 05:42 PM

Can use for uhh leveling pre trans

#28 darkking14

darkking14

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • Server:Renewal chaos

Posted 18 November 2018 - 04:10 PM

Hello sorry for a noob question but is there a significant difference in dmg between RTE EA5 vs RTE EA6?

#29 Yugacky

Yugacky

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 04:15 PM

At most 1.8%

#30 darkking14

darkking14

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • Server:Renewal chaos

Posted 18 November 2018 - 06:35 PM

Oh how much would that be in numbers? Sorry been trying to use the calc but for some reason i always get an error. Thank you for the kind consideration

#31 Zeetz

Zeetz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 05:40 PM

It's for min-maxing. The damage is negligible is what he's saying. Assuming similar refine levels, the damage increase will be 1.8% at most -- this means that whatever damage you're doing with the RTE EA5 right now, add 1.8% damage to that if you have a RTE EA6 with a similar refine level.

No one can answer the "how much damage that is" because your damage is variable according to your gear and stats. Your damage number is different than everyone elses -- the best thing we can say is that it will increase your damage by 1.8% if you go from EA5 to EA6.

#32 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 20 November 2018 - 05:57 PM

Keep in mind the only thing he did was 112/110 = 1.0181818182. That is assuming you use NOTHING else.

In practice, if it comes close to even 0.5% that'd suprisingly much.

#33 Zeusterae

Zeusterae

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 843 posts
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand
  • Server:chaos

Posted 25 November 2018 - 04:20 PM

is this also valid with acid bomb??? cheers

#34 PaulEdward

PaulEdward

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 30 April 2020 - 02:12 AM

I'm bumping this thread but my question would be.

Crimson Mace vs. Twin Edge Red vs Hurricane Fury.

Is HF outdated? should we all switch to TENS or Crimson? i'm a returning gene and i feel so out of the meta.

#35 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 30 April 2020 - 05:37 AM

Hurricane fury still wins, the problem is you lose shield. Losing shields doesn't matter in most scenarios in the current meta but you will need it in others.

#36 PaulEdward

PaulEdward

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 30 April 2020 - 06:25 AM

Hurricane fury still wins, the problem is you lose shield. Losing shields doesn't matter in most scenarios in the current meta but you will need it in others.

Alright, so I guess, shields will be for bio5 and nightmare instances.

Thanks, I though HF is already outdated.

#37 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 30 April 2020 - 07:49 AM

you can plug the numbers in compare.irowiki.org and see wich setup yields the highest atk

#38 Dreamo

Dreamo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 June 2020 - 10:56 AM

just wondering tho, what are the stats we're talking here and what are the damage output for CC supposed to be?

i'm using +9 RTE with [3xAS] with EA4, any my damage output is 48~51k on bigbells..

my current stats are

110 str

1 agi

90 vit

120 int

50 dex

1 luk

didnt bother the dex due to my eq set

top +9 cylinder band

mid sera

low sera feather

body +7 nature dress

foot +4 dex temporal with EA4 and Muscle Fool

weapon +9 RTE [3AS] with EA4

acc1 chem glove

acc2 Telekinetic ring (use for the int bonus)

was thinking to get +9 Mighty Threaded Armor and Blacksmith Glove (substituting the ring) with my current budget (>.< getting too poor) because these two give bypass to hard def to all monster, but somehow CC stated that hard def is treated as soft def and etc etc..

can someone clarify and give me some points up on this matter? been stressing playing gene due to these low damage output...

ref:

Cart Cannon  https://irowiki.org/wiki/Cart_Cannon

#39 Kedoxu

Kedoxu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 05:52 AM

just wondering tho, what are the stats we're talking here and what are the damage output for CC supposed to be?

i'm using +9 RTE with [3xAS] with EA4, any my damage output is 48~51k on bigbells..

my current stats are

110 str

1 agi

90 vit

120 int

50 dex

1 luk

didnt bother the dex due to my eq set

top +9 cylinder band

mid sera

low sera feather

body +7 nature dress

foot +4 dex temporal with EA4 and Muscle Fool

weapon +9 RTE [3AS] with EA4

acc1 chem glove

acc2 Telekinetic ring (use for the int bonus)

was thinking to get +9 Mighty Threaded Armor and Blacksmith Glove (substituting the ring) with my current budget (>.< getting too poor) because these two give bypass to hard def to all monster, but somehow CC stated that hard def is treated as soft def and etc etc..

can someone clarify and give me some points up on this matter? been stressing playing gene due to these low damage output...

ref:

Cart Cannon  https://irowiki.org/wiki/Cart_Cannon

I would reduce STR a bit probably to around 90 for the moment and max more DEX trying to aim for the 120 DEX because of the extra ranged% damage of the Temporal Boots.

What Garmet are you using? - if its FAW, every 20 points of base DEX increases your ranged damage% so thats another point for you to focus towards DEX.

Also you need to consider the option of getting Old Midas on the future for which you will need high dex since it increased Cart Cannon Damage but doesnt have the cast time reduction.

Also I will look to change the muscle fool temp boots for Bear's Power Boots for the moment, in the future if you are able to get Temp Ring you can switch to Runaway Magic enchant.

Edited by Kedoxu, 19 June 2020 - 12:05 PM.

#40 Dreamo

Dreamo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 04:36 AM

I would reduce STR a bit probably to around 90 for the moment and max more DEX trying to aim for the 120 DEX because of the extra ranged% damage of the Temporal Boots.

What Garmet are you using? - if its FAW, every 20 points of base DEX increases your ranged damage% so thats another point for you to focus towards DEX.

Also you need to consider the option of getting Old Midas on the future for which you will need high dex since it increased Cart Cannon Damage but doesnt have the cast time reduction.

Also I will look to change the muscle fool temp boots for Bear's Power Boots for the moment, in the future if you are able to get Temp Ring you can switch to Runaway Magic enchant.

currently i'm using FAW with EA enchant and menblatt card... 

pretty much pumping my dex atm, i'm so far away from getting near..

how much STR INT DEX supposedly be for maxed genetic, just wondering..

totally forgot that FAW affecting damage from DEX calculation... shame.. gotta have to wait next stat reset then... >.<

the main reason using the muscle fool was due to fact that i needed that boots and thats the cheapest i could get and practical.. but somehow since the new temporal boots update the price for BP EA dex temporals are getting cheaper, i might try to snoop around for it..

so basically i need to find the BP EA dex temporals as well as focus on getting 120 DEX atm right @Kedoxu?

#41 Kedoxu

Kedoxu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 06:25 AM

I would say you can try out running your STR and VIT at 90, INT DEX at 120, remaining you can either put it on LUK or STR.

If you dont have Temporal Ring, Bear's Power Temp boots are better choice since they have better chance to proc than Runaway Magic.

Start saving some cash so you can get a Temporal Ring and a PDM, once you reach 170, you will want to switch the Cylinder for the Old Midas and you will need those 2 items to get instant cast on your CC.

After I maxed INT early on my leveling DEX was my next goal, since based on your gear is the stat that will give you more damage increase on the way, STR can be static at 80 at the moment.

Edited by Kedoxu, 26 June 2020 - 06:26 AM.

#42 Dreamo

Dreamo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 05:39 AM

I would say you can try out running your STR and VIT at 90, INT DEX at 120, remaining you can either put it on LUK or STR.

If you dont have Temporal Ring, Bear's Power Temp boots are better choice since they have better chance to proc than Runaway Magic.

Start saving some cash so you can get a Temporal Ring and a PDM, once you reach 170, you will want to switch the Cylinder for the Old Midas and you will need those 2 items to get instant cast on your CC.

After I maxed INT early on my leveling DEX was my next goal, since based on your gear is the stat that will give you more damage increase on the way, STR can be static at 80 at the moment.

hey man, sorry for the late reply on your suggestions..

currently i have PDM, the problem with Temporal Ring was that I wasnt lucky enough to get one the other day xD

anyhow, with the current stat reset event i reset the stats with the following

str 90

agi 1

vit 43 (aiming to get 90 in future)
int 120

dex 114 (aiming for that 120 by lvl 155~160)

luk 1

my eq atm are

top cylinder hairband

mid sera coronet

lower sera feather

armor +7 nature dress

weapon +9 [3xAS] EA4 RTE (planning to get the proper EA5 or EA6 in future, gotta have to invest more)

shield +8 Fotia shield (getting it for the bonus damage for str stats)

garment +9 EA3 EA3 EA4 [menblatt] FAW

shoes +4 MF temporal dex boots (trying to get that BP temporal dex [1] later)

left accessory chemical glove

right accessory PDM

with my previous 110 str + 120 int, the damage to bigbells were 55~60k... once i switched to this current build, gotta say i'm squishy and the damages diminshed to 40~48k per CC...

i guess its better off to invest into 120 int 120 str 90 vit for lvling up the gene class, but once you reached 170ish then only go for that 120 dex 120 int 90 str 90 str build thingy...

what's your opinion on this?

edited: due to the fact that i reset both skills as well as stats points, i was using lvl 1 CC rather than lvl 5 CC... that explains the low damage... however, having that high dex would allow me to reach 57~60k damage as high as 110 str previously.. enough said, high dex does affect the damage output providing that FAW is being use accordingly..

Edited by Dreamo, 09 July 2020 - 06:00 AM.

#43 Kedoxu

Kedoxu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 07:50 AM

Looks like you are on the right path, I dont focus to much on STR since the damage inrease is not that much since CC is INT based, and also, your damage to Big Bells is not going to be that high unless you have very oriented damage to them.

Even with high end gear, I need to 2 CC to kill them, around 90 ~95 k per hit, you will get there.

#44 Dreamo

Dreamo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 09:37 PM

Looks like you are on the right path, I dont focus to much on STR since the damage inrease is not that much since CC is INT based, and also, your damage to Big Bells is not going to be that high unless you have very oriented damage to them.

Even with high end gear, I need to 2 CC to kill them, around 90 ~95 k per hit, you will get there.

can you share your current eq + stats lvling there? and whats your lvl just wondering..

having damage oriented to 'em meaning having a formless +20% i assume for each card slot or what actually?

#45 Kedoxu

Kedoxu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 11 July 2020 - 12:13 PM

can you share your current eq + stats lvling there? and whats your lvl just wondering..

having damage oriented to 'em meaning having a formless +20% i assume for each card slot or what actually?

Im currently using:

+10 Old Midas Whisper [Fury Hero] +7 INT - No mettle enchant for the moment

Sera Coro

Toy Siringe

+10 EDA [Evil Druid]

+12 Robot Arm [Archer Skeleton x2]

+12 Resistant Mad Bunny

+9 Temp Dex Boot RM/EA

+9 FAW  [Menblatt] EA10

Temp Ring [KBC]

PDM [Gold Scaraba]

+4 Stats Shadow Gear

+7 VIP Stats

INT/DEX 120

STR/VIT 90

And Im 173 at the moment.

I use Royal Guard Shield and Anemos to switch and get the +150 ATK bonus and also Enforces Shoes.

I dont use any weapon with formless extra damage, since I still dont have Icefall Dress which I think I would need for me to be close to one shot them, but any how it would too much effort since 2 shots its good enough.

#46 Dreamo

Dreamo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 05:15 AM

Im currently using:

+10 Old Midas Whisper [Fury Hero] +7 INT - No mettle enchant for the moment

Sera Coro

Toy Siringe

+10 EDA [Evil Druid]

+12 Robot Arm [Archer Skeleton x2]

+12 Resistant Mad Bunny

+9 Temp Dex Boot RM/EA

+9 FAW  [Menblatt] EA10

Temp Ring [KBC]

PDM [Gold Scaraba]

+4 Stats Shadow Gear

+7 VIP Stats

INT/DEX 120

STR/VIT 90

And Im 173 at the moment.

I use Royal Guard Shield and Anemos to switch and get the +150 ATK bonus and also Enforces Shoes.

I dont use any weapon with formless extra damage, since I still dont have Icefall Dress which I think I would need for me to be close to one shot them, but any how it would too much effort since 2 shots its good enough.

man i'll be damned.. your eq mainly for lvling purpose i assume? i find your eq also focusing on surviving hits rather than damage tho..

and why would you favor mace compared to RTE? is it because of size modifiers?

currently aiming to get that old midas eq, bought the costume tho i need to farm to get the rest.. gonna be pain in arse tho..

+4 stats shadow gear, meaning you're using the thief bug shadow gear i take?

side note: i find Excelion Shield is good in adding in damage.. would it be good as well? i mean in the end the damage is calculated based on INT as main multiplier and atk for final damage output right...

80-90k damage / cc is more than enough i guess...

btw how do Anemos shield are better than Fotia shield? i mean both giving the same stat bonus with 90 basic stat, but i find people been selling +8 Fotia shield around 250m while +0 Anemos shield would cost more than those.. am i missing something bout that shield?

edited: just found someone selling +7 Anemos shield at 200m... >.<

Edited by Dreamo, 12 July 2020 - 05:17 AM.

#47 Kedoxu

Kedoxu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 11:59 AM

man i'll be damned.. your eq mainly for lvling purpose i assume? i find your eq also focusing on surviving hits rather than damage tho..

currently aiming to get that old midas eq, bought the costume tho i need to farm to get the rest.. gonna be pain in arse tho..

side note: i find Excelion Shield is good in adding in damage.. would it be good as well? i mean in the end the damage is calculated based on INT as main multiplier and atk for final damage output right...

btw how do Anemos shield are better than Fotia shield? i mean both giving the same stat bonus with 90 basic stat, but i find people been selling +8 Fotia shield around 250m while +0 Anemos shield would cost more than those.. am i missing something bout that shield?

Its focused to different situations, I do change parts of the gear depending on what I fighting at the time.

I prefer maces because by nature they are unbreakable and also cause of the size modifier.

Dont worry too much about farming for the Midas, just shop the items for the Risky version success rate its pretty high, I got mine on the first try and even if it fails I shouldnt take too many attempts.

Right, I use the set that the thief bug drops.

Excellion Shield is good but I find it too be to expensive to keep it around plus the ATK bonus is not that high when compared to the %ATK from the Mad Bunny cause it gets added to the total damage calculation.

The reason why I use Anemos is because it have 150 DEF and the effect of the Royal Guard Shield allow you to get ATK bonus equal to the def of the shield equipped, not that I use the actual shield but it just for switching.

btw how do Anemos shield are better than Fotia shield? i mean both giving the same stat bonus with 90 basic stat, but i find people been selling +8 Fotia shield around 250m while +0 Anemos shield would cost more than those.. am i missing something bout that shield?

#48 Dreamo

Dreamo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 02:30 PM

Its focused to different situations, I do change parts of the gear depending on what I fighting at the time.

I prefer maces because by nature they are unbreakable and also cause of the size modifier.

Dont worry too much about farming for the Midas, just shop the items for the Risky version success rate its pretty high, I got mine on the first try and even if it fails I shouldnt take too many attempts.

Right, I use the set that the thief bug drops.

Excellion Shield is good but I find it too be to expensive to keep it around plus the ATK bonus is not that high when compared to the %ATK from the Mad Bunny cause it gets added to the total damage calculation.

The reason why I use Anemos is because it have 150 DEF and the effect of the Royal Guard Shield allow you to get ATK bonus equal to the def of the shield equipped, not that I use the actual shield but it just for switching.

ah yes, now i remember why i love mad bunny so much xD that damage reflect and damage bonus as well as the uninterrupted casting bonus... /slur

i'm just wondering... the Risky version of midas making thingy... should i go for it now or wait till later end to get it? i mean, currently at 153 so gonna doubt its gotta be useful to me atm tho..

on side note, how can you use both Anemos and Royal Guard Shield in the same time? just wondering... or you're saying your preference is

Mad Bunny > Anemos > Royal Shield

#49 Kedoxu

Kedoxu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 07:39 PM

ah yes, now i remember why i love mad bunny so much xD that damage reflect and damage bonus as well as the uninterrupted casting bonus... /slur

i'm just wondering... the Risky version of midas making thingy... should i go for it now or wait till later end to get it? i mean, currently at 153 so gonna doubt its gotta be useful to me atm tho..

on side note, how can you use both Anemos and Royal Guard Shield in the same time? just wondering... or you're saying your preference is

Mad Bunny > Anemos > Royal Shield

I made mine when I was around 160 I think, but just because I had the item sitting on the storage, but yes will be useless until 170.

The thing with the Anemos and Royal Guard shield its that you equip the RG shield, while casting shield spell you switch to Anemos to complete the skill casting with a higher DEF shield, which means higher ATK bonus.

#50 Dreamo

Dreamo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 02:08 PM

i see, now that totally makes sense...

btw, quick question regarding acid bomb skills..

which weapon would give better damage? +9 RTE [3xAS] EA4, +15 Crimson [2xAS], +9 Erde [2xAS] EA8?

been tempted to buy erde the other day, someone selling +9 erde for quite cheap price... keeping myself from buying it due to fact that i needed the money for other eq / easily shared eq...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users