Restore Enforce Shoes - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Restore Enforce Shoes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
60 replies to this topic

#26 Zeusterae

Zeusterae

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 843 posts
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:50 PM

Very tricky, even though I would have supported the unnerfing of the enforcer shoes when they were S tier... now they are way too common to do it... in their current state still provide a good alternative to GXs builds... Regarding Excellion Shield... we also have lots of them in the server... not fully convinced even tho I have some spare ones in storage that would love some love from WP XD.

#27 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:52 PM

This is not true at all.

1. Enforcer shoes is BiS for non crit builds

2. Based on the huge amount of complaints about the OCP remix sabotage, it reflects that the OCP box that contained the shoes, was not a failure sales wise.

I thought the truth value of Enforcer was the Power Max skill ...

#28 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 May 2018 - 02:19 PM

Hmm what are you going to do with the other items that are nerfed then if you end up unnerfing enforcer shoes? For instances, the blacksmith gloves and magician gloves were wearable on both accessory slots on jRO, are you going to allow that too? And how about the ppls asking for unnerfing of excelion shield, are you going to change that too? If you listen to rants for enforcer shoes, expect to hear more and more complaints from ppls who want their other beloved cash shop items to be buffed. Hopefully you will make the right decision this time.

Edit: It already begun lol, see the post above mine, it’s your choice if you want this game to be cry to win(CTW).

pot-calling-kettle-black-9416841.jpg

#29 fenrir99

fenrir99

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 02:20 PM

Enforcer Shoes are considered a low/mid-tier item accessible to most ppls, so of course it cannot give an OP effect like 100% Def Bypass. Devil's Hand is considered an S-tier item that only the rich veterans and whales will possess, the 100% Def Bypass makes better sense here, though Id still want them to nerf it down to at most 50%.

Your argument is not correct once Enforcer Shoes too was a S-tier item.

#30 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 21 May 2018 - 02:41 PM

Enforcer shoes could have been S tier if it hadn’t been nerfed in the remix as a common drop

Enforcer shoes is S tier, the item rarity was sabotaged by the ocp remix.

#31 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 03:36 PM

Enforcer was a S. It's now a C or something as cheap as 180 (was 130m for months) lol

Edited by ChakriGuard, 21 May 2018 - 03:38 PM.

#32 fenrir99

fenrir99

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 03:39 PM

Enforcer was a S. It's now a C or something as cheap as 180 (was 130m for months) lol

This just proves the point as to why item tier shouldn't be considered when nerfing/buffing an item.

#33 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 21 May 2018 - 04:08 PM

Just make the shoes prerequsite for granting full defense bypass effect at +10 instead of only through skill points investment.

Afterall people comparing it with Devil's hand right :P

#34 yosummer

yosummer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 04:16 PM

#JusticeForEnforcer!!!!!!

they already capped bypass at 100%, and with the devil's hand 100%bypass, enforcer shoes deserve its justice for sure!

Plus, gx can easily get 90% bypass using perverse demon mask, even enforcer only at 20%, still 100%+ bypass already

Edited by yosummer, 21 May 2018 - 06:22 PM.

#35 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 21 May 2018 - 04:17 PM

I don't believe fixing the cap was a good reason for bringing it back, but since Devil's Hand has set the precedent, the other items need to be brought into line.

#36 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 04:24 PM

Just remove monster defense. Problem solved.

#37 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 04:29 PM

Since people are buying Devil's hand because of its 100% Def bypass, by making Enforcer reach 100% Def makes Devil's hand useless. Time to re-buff Devil's hand FCT back to 100% #JusticeForDH !!

Edited by ChakriGuard, 21 May 2018 - 04:30 PM.

#38 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 04:32 PM

itt: poor people

#39 yosummer

yosummer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 04:36 PM

devil's hand only need +10 for all classes to get 100%bypass, while enforcer not. unless add Counter Slash skill to all classes?

unknown.png

#40 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 21 May 2018 - 05:15 PM

To get bypass defense on enforcer shoes u need counter slash. Did you people forget? Only gx can use the bypass defense on an enforcer shoes. -.- and I assume the same goes for the devil hand. Only sura can get 100 % bypass with rampage blast. So why can't enforcer go back to 100%?

Edited by ShinobiEX3, 21 May 2018 - 05:16 PM.

#41 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 05:20 PM

To get bypass defense on enforcer shoes u need counter slash. Did you people forget? Only gx can use the bypass defense on an enforcer shoes. -.- and I assume the same goes for the devil hand. Only sura can get 100 % bypass with rampage blast. So why can't enforcer go back to 100%?

That's boss damage from Rampage Blast

#42 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 21 May 2018 - 05:39 PM

That's boss damage from Rampage Blast

if that's the case enforcer shoes should be at 100% bypass since it's mainly for gx while devil gloves is used by literally everyone for specifically bypass defence. Anyway that's my two cents laters

#43 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 05:48 PM

Sure, make Enforcer 100% Def bypass for GX only. 100% FCT on Devil's hand for Sura only. Valk drop for AB only. Imperial Glove gives -2 after cast delay again for all skills and make it RG only again and we're good. I'm down to that lol

#44 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 05:54 PM

Since people are buying Devil's hand because of its 100% Def bypass, by making Enforcer reach 100% Def makes Devil's hand useless. Time to re-buff Devil's hand FCT back to 100% #JusticeForDH !!

Equality for everyone!

#Communism

#45 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 06:32 PM

Why none of you all complain about how they nerfed excelion shield.

#46 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 06:35 PM

Nowadays it’s easy to get 100% def by pass anyway

#47 JadeMountain

JadeMountain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 06:41 PM

it is a cash shop item.. people pay irl$ for it based on the description, doesnt matter OP or not.  people buy it because what it can do

if you can alter its function later, can customer also demand cash rebate ? 

#48 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 21 May 2018 - 06:46 PM

it is a cash shop item.. people pay irl$ for it based on the description, doesnt matter OP or not.  people buy it because what it can do

if you can alter its function later, can customer also demand cash rebate ? 

6. MODIFICATIONS

(a) Terms of Service.  The Company may, from time to time, modify, amend, or supplement these Terms of Service and post those changes on the Terms of Service page. Such modifications or supplements shall be effective immediately upon posting in the Applications. You are responsible for periodically checking the Applications for changes to the Terms of Service. If you do not agree to be bound by (or cannot comply with) the Terms of Service as modified or supplemented, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease using the Applications.  Your continued access and use of any Application constitutes your agreement to be bound by the modified Terms of Service.

(B) Changes.   The Company reserves the exclusive right and may, at any time and without notice and liability to you, modify, supplement, suspend or discontinue (collectively, “Changes”) the Applications, whether temporarily or permanently, in whole or in part.  Any such Change shall be effective immediately upon notice by posting on the Applications or these Terms of Service, or by any other method of notice the Company deems appropriate.  Any access or use of the Applications after such notice of Change, constitutes acceptance by you of such Change.  Temporary interruptions in the availability of the Applications may occur from time to time as normal events. You agree that neither the Company nor any of its affiliates, licensors, agents, or employees is liable to you or any third party for any revision, supplement, suspension, or discontinuation of the Applications, and termination of any license.   The Applications may include technical inaccuracies, typographical errors or may enable you to access or download harmful or malicious code introduced onto the Internet by third parties. The Applications are made available internationally and may contain references to products, programs and services of the Company /or its licensors that are not available in your location. Such references do not imply that the Company or its licensors intend to make available such products, programs or services in your location. 

© Applications.  The Company and/or its licensors may deploy or provide patches, updates, upgrades, error corrections, bug-fixes, modifications and additional features or functions to any Application that must be installed for you to continue accessing and using the Application.  The Company and/or its licensors may upgrade or update the Application remotely, including, without limitation, the Application residing on the your machine, without your knowledge or consent, and you hereby grant to the Company and its licensors your consent to deploy and apply such patches, updates, upgrades, error corrections, bug-fixes, and modifications, and additional features or functions to the Applications.  The Company has no obligation to make available to you any subsequent versions of the Applications.  You may have to enter into a renewed version of these Terms of Service, in the event you want to download, install or use a new version of the Applications.

#49 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 06:48 PM

Enforcer Shoes being 100% DEF bypass will free up the right acce slot for GXes.
that means Meg, 2nd Luminous, G.Protection & so many others.

While the rest still has to pump LUK and wear PDM and Abusive Robe.
I know Devils Hand has the same def bypass but that occupies a crucial which is Upper Head. (aka Old Hat slot).

yet again R.I.P. "Balance".

#50 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 21 May 2018 - 06:53 PM

Enforcer Shoes being 100% DEF bypass will free up the right acce slot for GXes.
that means Meg, 2nd Luminous, G.Protection & so many others.

While the rest still has to pump LUK and wear PDM and Abusive Robe.
I know Devils Hand has the same def bypass but that occupies a crucial which is Upper Head. (aka Old Hat slot).

yet again R.I.P. "Balance".

Boss Egnigem and Amon Ra boots will take top slot for GX later down the line, which means they would need PDM etc to cover the bypass, or Devil's Hand.

jRO balanced a lot of it's items nicely, however they are just all so -_- stupid strong that no one gives a -_- anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users