Please Make a Rule to Handle those LS (Loot-Stealing) Greeders - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Please Make a Rule to Handle those LS (Loot-Stealing) Greeders

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
98 replies to this topic

#51 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 11:35 PM

@autoloot plssssssss :^)

#52 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 07 June 2018 - 11:45 PM

they had gave their best opinion, just -_- switch to a HBP and greed. I do not understand which part is not clear enough. Or maybe you can consider greed scroll from Cash Shop. That will help WP on biz... 

The hell with people nowadays? Just switch to hbp what the!

That's also what i've been thinking when i read this post (That's why HBP> FAW..HBP is love....[said by a plebe like me])

#53 GodLike0000

GodLike0000

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 11:57 PM

I'll thank your advise about buying HBP but please notice the emphasis.

I think this game need a normal, official way to solve this problem. It is not about what you have bought, even if people think to buy something to solve this is a common and normal way.

Yes, WP is a company, instead of a government. However, even a business has its worth, not just follow what most of high-levels think. What do you want to create and maintain in this game? I find some good elements and solutions in some games, and RO is my beloved game, too. I really wish the issue could be solved by a fix or a rule.

Edited by GodLike0000, 07 June 2018 - 11:59 PM.

#54 NekoCaptainNoob

NekoCaptainNoob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:08 AM

Sometimes  I'm really upset that  the items or card I want is dropped far away from my spot

I get hitlocked by remaining / spawning mobs  and I can't reach the  items  (and I don't have Endure , KE , Spear Dynamo  to avoid being hitlocked)

* or some cases   I can't use Greed  at this time because my skills is on Global Delay , cannot use any skill till delay gone 

so I can only pick up one by one and harder to focus higest value items

suddenly  the [Something] Blacksmith Greed  my wanted items / card and then Fwing quickly  :<

if I don't get hitlocked or busy dealing with these mobs  I'll Greed all items with my HBP :< 

Edited by VModCinnamon, 08 June 2018 - 12:14 AM.
Mod Edit: Let's leave it at that, do not try to go around the filter next time :)

#55 markoh1988

markoh1988

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1645 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:12 AM

Sometimes  I'm really upset that  the items or card I want is dropped far away from my spot

I get hitlocked by remaining / spawning mobs  and I can't reach the  items  (and I don't have Endure , KE , Spear Dynamo  to avoid being hitlocked)

* or some cases   I can't use Greed  at this time because my skills is on Global Delay , cannot use any skill till delay gone 

suddenly  the [Something] Blacksmith Greed  my wanted items / card and then Fwing quickly  :<

if I don't get hitlocked or busy dealing with these mobs  I'll Greed all items with my HBP :< 

Edited by VModCinnamon, 08 June 2018 - 12:15 AM.
Mod Edit: edited in quote.

#56 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:15 AM

yea, please also tell which skills has 10 second delay cooldown

#57 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:in Night Club

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:22 AM

Guys... FYI... Don't you know that you can bypass the 10 sec mark and you can greed all items in less than 10 sec? I don't know if some of you are still familiar with this? But it's still working...

#58 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:23 AM

Guarana candy can be used to bypass some skill which has long aftercast delay like Storm Gust.

#59 carbinemortiser

carbinemortiser

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 405 posts
  • LocationAvalon
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:24 AM

Bring anodyne / speedpots.

#60 AceBanner

AceBanner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:27 AM

Post removed.

Please, let's respond appropriately next time :/

My apologies VMod. Just can't take it when some people keeps brags about something which has already been generally accepted by most players. At least you guys did your part so we appreciate it. :thx: 

Wish there wasn't any filters here to as what I can type just like how Gordan Ramsey wun take on ppl's #@&% in the kitchen. :heh: 

Enjoy this video :3

#61 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:28 AM

So what kind of specific solution you want?

>you don't want the big sprite thingy (because its not encourage, but as far as i know, it is in the "gray area". the only i know that is illegal is autopotting and the other one. but big sprite, i know its on the gray area...)

>you don't want HBP or greed scroll..

so...another suggestion: @Autoloot since we are all lazy players here -.- (which probably will never happen.it's a private server command...even though iRO looks like your worst version of private server)

#62 GodLike0000

GodLike0000

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:32 AM

>you don't want the big sprite thingy (because its not encourage, but as far as i know, it is in the "gray area". the only i know that is illegal is autopotting and the other one. but big sprite, i know its on the gray area...)

so...another suggestion: @Autoloot since we are all lazy players here -.- (which probably will never happen.it's a private server command...even though iRO looks like your worst version of private server)

I have said in my posts.

Even if you don't want to read the content, please see the topic title thanks.

#63 AceBanner

AceBanner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:33 AM

So many good points have been pointed out. Yet, whatever.. :heh: 

Enjoy :3

#64 NekoCaptainNoob

NekoCaptainNoob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:38 AM

yep , maybe  I should have these items for this case .....   anodyne / speedpots

If I play melee class with have short delay attack skills or ASPD based skills

(and not have any skill that can push the mobs back < Ex. RG's Overbrand) 

like  GX , Axe Mech , IB RK    and all mobs are melee , dmg is enough to one shot them  , there's no problem   

I can greed all items in a single use   after killing them    

ex.  GX =  MA/RC > Greed > MA/RC > Greed 

Edited by NekoCaptainNoob, 08 June 2018 - 12:41 AM.

#65 KingPoring86

KingPoring86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationPoring Island
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:41 AM

Just try not to mob that many ><! (if you think you can kill them fast enough?) then go for it ...

If not ? just leave them be , and find another group of mob ... simple 

Edited by KingPoring86, 08 June 2018 - 12:44 AM.

#66 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:48 AM

Guarana candy can be used to bypass some skill which has long aftercast delay like Storm Gust.

No.. Not that... Im talking about loot-steal... You can steal other players loot in just 1 sec and bypass 10 sec... They use it when there's an event... They let other people kill the MVPs while they're just standing and waiting for the drops... But Cinnamon will just shut me down since the topic cannot be discuss here... Anyway, they don't care about loots in regular maps since most drops are junks..

#67 GodLike0000

GodLike0000

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:50 AM

Sorry, I don't want to see the game being wild.

I noticed that most of responders are those who often appear in this forum. They will not represent all players. This is an international server, some of players couldn't express by English so well.

Further say, some players have quit the game because they can't tolerate some bugs in this game.

Roughly, I can only gather ideas from opponents here, although I still expect some players here who will agree this topic ( it has been an unimportant affair since there are so many frequent guests).

Obviously, so many same people replied this topic, no more opinions.

Edited by GodLike0000, 08 June 2018 - 12:58 AM.

#68 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:55 AM

Don't worry buddy... I'll let them know... I'll call the players in-game... Wait for them... This will take atleast half an hour...

#69 PoySanity

PoySanity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1211 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:58 AM

That "hell" is what I want to ask. Many people in this forum tend to be opposing and flaunting their seniority.

I will not agree this kind of suggestion. You're talking about an extended feature, that means you need to buy something to solve this basic problem.

It is obvious that the game must to fix something. I would be comfortable on looting when I play other games. It is about its design or rule.

The -_- with extended feature your talking about? Its not that i dont like your idea but its nonsense bro. 10secs margin for looting has been here for more than 10yrs.

Please camp give this guy 1hr to loot everything he wants.

#70 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 08 June 2018 - 01:00 AM

No.. Not that... Im talking about loot-steal... You can steal other players loot in just 1 sec and bypass 10 sec... They use it when there's an event... They let other people kill the MVPs while they're just standing and waiting for the drops... But Cinnamon will just shut me down since the topic cannot be discuss here... Anyway, they don't care about loots in regular maps since most drops are junks..

Actually I don't reply your opinion. I just suggest anyone who stuck in aftercast delay and can't use greed. :)

Edited by Sigma1, 08 June 2018 - 01:01 AM.

#71 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 01:12 AM

Sorry, I don't want to see the game being wild.

I noticed that most of responders are those who often appear in this forum. They will not represent all players. This is an international server, some of players couldn't express by English so well.

Further say, some players have quit the game because they can't tolerate some bugs in this game.

Roughly, I can only gather ideas from opponents here, although I still expect some players here who will agree this topic ( it has been an unimportant affair since there are so many frequent guests).

Obviously, so many same people replied this topic, no more opinions.

Buddy, I already campaigned in-game... Yah some players couldn't express in English well... What I got is this... deja de hablar feo humano.. muchas gracias... I don't know exactly what they mean but someone pm'ed me that...

#72 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 01:18 AM

ooh, do tell us pls, I'm curious about this :p_laugh:

#73 GodLike0000

GodLike0000

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 01:21 AM

Buddy, I already campaigned in-game... Yah some players couldn't express in English well... What I got is this... deja de hablar feo humano.. muchas gracias... I don't know exactly what they mean but someone pm'ed me that...

Thanks to your attempt and effort, it is always worth.

There are always agreeers, even if we haven't found them. Very appreciate to you again.

#74 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 01:22 AM

@ Yongsky Cinnamon will just shut it down buddy...

Edited by Ecologist, 08 June 2018 - 01:23 AM.

#75 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 08 June 2018 - 01:31 AM

TL;DR all indeed but enough to identify the problem here, OP just want the loot for the killer. Thats not possible in the current game mechanics. The game has its own loot mechanics as some ppl here suggest and advise HDP and other factors, the damn 10 secs its fair and enough. im WL an as you would know, big AoE, got HBP in inventory and greed, i can do a fast switch&loot. Anyways, Ragnarok has been like this for years, the mob loot has 10 secs lock for the killer (and party if is setted to share loot). Im not sure but i think MVPs has even a bit longer lock timer to allow others to get the loot.

Everyone here give good suggestions and the OP falls into negation to accept he's wrong (or its just a wish wich want to make it true at anyhow). can someone lock this already? lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users