Bug Fixing OCP Items - Page 8 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Bug Fixing OCP Items

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

#176 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • LocationWinterfell
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 June 2018 - 05:05 PM

Please address the latest Devil's Hand and Valkyrie Drop changes. They do not seem to be announced anywhere, and in-game descriptions have not been changed.

Changes:

Both items no longer grant 50% FCT to all skills.

Devil's Hand: Grants 50% FCT to Howling Lion.

Valkyrie Drop: Grants 50% FCT to Oratio.

They are supposed to have 100% targeted FCT reduction. 

Now we have lost the generic 50% which worked as compensation for not having the full cast removal on the specific skills, and since that is fixed, we are just left with a plain nerf.

#177 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 532 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 05:24 PM

Please address the latest Devil's Hand and Valkyrie Drop changes. They do not seem to be announced anywhere, and in-game descriptions have not been changed.

Changes:

Both items no longer grant 50% FCT to all skills.

Devil's Hand: Grants 50% FCT to Howling Lion.

Valkyrie Drop: Grants 50% FCT to Oratio.

They are supposed to have 100% targeted FCT reduction. 

Now we have lost the generic 50% which worked as compensation for not having the full cast removal on the specific skills, and since that is fixed, we are just left with a plain nerf.

It was not too long ago they promised that all classes will benefit from the bonus despite everyone plea to make it class specific only. They're now nerfing it after people have already spent a ton of money to get it from the OCP box as well as to +10 it. I don't even see half of those people on the forums anymore. I bet you they already rage quit and WP don't give an eff.

#178 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 21 June 2018 - 05:28 PM

It was not too long ago they promised that all classes will benefit from the bonus despite everyone plea to make it class specific only. They're now nerfing it after people have already spent a ton of money to get it from the OCP box as well as to +10 it. I don't even see half of those people on the forums anymore. I bet you they already rage quit and WP don't give an eff.

Campitor confirmed they are not supposed to be in, I believe he said they're changing them back tomorrow.

#179 PTroy

PTroy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 03:13 AM

what changes on celine brooch?

#180 Hogbae

Hogbae

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 04:42 AM

Could you add to your post that Spartacus upgrade can be transfered? There were some players that had issues on their tickets when they requested the upgrade transfer. At least with this, they can easily find something to back up their request.

#181 Greiheim

Greiheim

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 02:50 AM

Can I get an update with the +9 Surv Circlet and Surv Orb Combo? It still giving Vit +8 instead of Vit +12 as written on the item description.

#182 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• Senior Warpportal VM
  • 10801 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 03:17 AM

Can I get an update with the +9 Surv Circlet and Surv Orb Combo? It still giving Vit +8 instead of Vit +12 as written on the item description.

Hello there,

It is still pending for investigation

For said bug report(s) please use the existing report thread here.

#183 Conker1986

Conker1986

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:17 PM

Where do I find the official state on Red Baby Dragon? There are so many asking for it, and I never heard any status or note that they work on a fix.

#184 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7384 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted Yesterday, 10:36 PM

Who is working on the fix exactly? Oda?

#185 3625180416162211970

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted Today, 12:18 AM

I wonder what change will come with Perverse Demon Mask. JRO description at kafra.kr says it is accesorries[2] so i don't expect it to be 2 sided

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users