[Discussion] Disable Dorams in WoE. - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

[Discussion] Disable Dorams in WoE.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
309 replies to this topic

#51 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 28 June 2018 - 07:58 AM

​a good SC is dangerous, a good sura is dangerous

​in my experience as a WOE killer and breaker. SC is dangerous if you are overweight or more than of its weight. that's why i just bring around 15% of my weight to have lower chance of getting masq. and i think that's the purpose of SC in woe. to turn the tables at your favor...and a great Guild master for WOE

Suras are highly mobile and dangerous, but a proper defensive set can save you. Suras are useless without their balls and SP. But since iRO imported  ​a lot of  penetration items...defensive set is uselesss

Edited by Icarus05, 28 June 2018 - 07:59 AM.

#52 Sataground

Sataground

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 702 posts
  • LocationMedan
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 June 2018 - 09:49 AM

hmmm hmmm hmmm 

#53 MrNaise

MrNaise

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 28 June 2018 - 12:19 PM

Agreed just make them demi-human and put a delay on PP, problem solve

#54 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 28 June 2018 - 12:22 PM

iRO: Oh look a cool broken item on jRO, import that!!

iRO: Ohh Look! a cool class on kRO, import that!!

iRO: Oh look, more PVM items so OP in jRO, import that!!

jRO: Due to our items and updates, We apply some class balance to WoE

iRO: We dont do that! thanks! pls send us more OP items! :D

kRO: We also do some balance changes!

iRO: We dont do that, do u have more updates pls?

+1 to NERF or disable Cats on WoE (mostly for demi-human mid size change) OR -> Make Glorious Weapon Works on Dorams! yay!

+999 to review this thread and do something (Staff Side)

+999 to implement what CAMPITOR SAID HERE (TWO YEARS AGO!!) AND HERE (A YEAR AGO!! ABOUT ANTI CHEAT SYSTEM)

So, we have good ideas, the main issue, it stay as ideas and don't evolve into actions. The WoE Scenario has been forgotten for YEARS with no action by the staff, they just leave it and ignore the fact it is broken

a2NgZAf.png

Edited by S207, 28 June 2018 - 01:12 PM.

#55 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 12:40 PM

There is a delay in PP.

Just go gear yourself better. Gear more ranged reductions...you guys here complain about it because you guys are lazy switching gears..end of story.

#56 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 28 June 2018 - 02:21 PM

It has global AND animation delay. Sadly, a lot of people are bypassing the animation delay which allows super spamming.

#57 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 June 2018 - 02:30 PM

Disable the double proc in woe is a start.

If you make them demi human they'll do no damage at all. They need to be completely reworked.

What about trying it first? Games with constant balance patches always do that and I doubt they will do ''no damage'' with all those jRO gears.

Maybe they will do no damage against a player with massive ranged/human reduction but isn't that the point?

​a good SC is dangerous, a good sura is dangerous

​in my experience as a WOE killer and breaker. SC is dangerous if you are overweight or more than of its weight. that's why i just bring around 15% of my weight to have lower chance of getting masq. and i think that's the purpose of SC in woe. to turn the tables at your favor...and a great Guild master for WOE

Suras are highly mobile and dangerous, but a proper defensive set can save you. Suras are useless without their balls and SP. But since iRO imported  ​a lot of  penetration items...defensive set is uselesss

Just fixing what you said:

Sura is dangerous, even a bad sura.

And a proper defensive set CAN'T save you from Suras, also there is no effective way to remove their balls(if you are not a sura)and they can easily recast them, SP is also not a problem if the sura has macros/brain/fingers or cheats.

Defense ignore gears doesn't benefit Suras like other classes, the problem with Sura is GOH/TC/CC ( yeah sure, take the fact that the class has everything but the main problem are 3 skills), ''defensive set'' is not going to stop GOH/TC (sometimes inside WoE you can tank it's kinda class based, while Suras can tank basically everyone if they want).

Defense ignore gears benefit more Dorams/Rangers/Rebels/GX(examples) than Suras.

P.S: I bet jRO has something that gives absorb spiritual sphere  :heh:

#58 3025140119203620510

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 02:38 PM

Non cat players want cat disabled.

Non sura players want sura disabled.

Non chaser players want chaser disabled.

People already spend tons of WPE upgrading their gears and they cannot just disable them out in the cold. 

Making doram demi human player will basically kill the entire class off the WoE scene. 

#59 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 28 June 2018 - 02:43 PM

What about trying it first? Games with constant balance patches always do that and I doubt they will do ''no damage'' with all those jRO gears.

Maybe they will do no damage against a player with massive ranged/human reduction but isn't that the point?

Just fixing what you said:

Sura is dangerous, even a bad sura.

And a proper defensive set CAN'T save you from Suras, also there is no effective way to remove their balls(if you are not a sura)and they can easily recast them, SP is also not a problem if the sura has macros/brain/fingers or cheats.

Defense ignore gears doesn't benefit Suras like other classes, the problem with Sura is GOH/TC/CC ( yeah sure, take the fact that the class has everything but the main problem are 3 skills), ''defensive set'' is not going to stop GOH/TC (sometimes inside WoE you can tank it's kinda class based, while Suras can tank basically everyone if they want).

Defense ignore gears benefit more Dorams/Rangers/Rebels/GX(examples) than Suras.

P.S: I bet jRO has something that gives absorb spiritual sphere  :heh:

that glove that combos with fighting spirit 1/2 gives absorb spirit sphere lv1

#60 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 02:43 PM

i think a sura can benefit out of def pierce for the tc part (gms+abu+pdm mostly does the trick)

anyhow i just think that making dorams brute type is their sad excuse and a reminder for me that they intend to take demi human reductions to insane numbers. a counter at that. probably because they have 0 control over whatever jRO brings to us, and kRO has close to no care with having to deal with it

but regardless, i want dorams to be demi-hume for reasons. balance is better than duct tapes. prevention is better than curing

#61 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:in Night Club

Posted 28 June 2018 - 03:29 PM

Hahahaha... Cat as Demi-human... That's really ridiculous... They want doram disabled because look... They have high-end gears, but the cat scratched them and got them beaten. :heh: That really hurts and the pain inside them will be there forever.  :heh:

Edited by Ecologist, 28 June 2018 - 03:34 PM.

#62 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 03:40 PM

you should really analyze more, our overall concerns. some predict and assume, also some dissatisfied at how things are treated for woe

hahahaha go back to talking about market prices instead. you're bad enough at that, please don't do it here

#63 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 28 June 2018 - 03:46 PM

dorams should be demi human. their size is already good enough penalty for players 

#64 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 03:49 PM

you should really analyze more, our overall concerns. some predict and assume, also some dissatisfied at how things are treated for woe

hahahaha go back to talking about market prices instead. you're bad enough at that, please don't do it here

Dude, you're not even playing the game.... Atleast I play WoE... Lol  :heh:

#65 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 03:51 PM

Dude, you're not even playing the game.... Atleast I play WoE... Lol  :heh:

what, after all this time. i do play woe. tell me the guilds you play with so i can leave them (sarcastic btw)

#66 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 03:56 PM

Anyway, to the OPs concern... I can feel the pain of your guild guys.... I think you can counter them by creating Doram as well....

#67 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 28 June 2018 - 04:59 PM

AFAIK currently in KRO Bellum weapons work on Doram and WoE set too.
But not for KVM weapons.

#68 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 28 June 2018 - 07:06 PM

A lot of us petitioned for doram to be made demi human for woe purposes, before their release even. I warned it would totally break woe balance and reduction. No action was taken. As usual. And woe died soon after.

#69 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 28 June 2018 - 07:08 PM

It has global AND animation delay. Sadly, a lot of people are bypassing the animation delay which allows super spamming.

Even legit in strings it's still pretty stupid.

#70 Haroichi

Haroichi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 07:19 PM

Make noel class

Better than furry

#71 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9326 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 28 June 2018 - 07:31 PM

A lot of us petitioned for doram to be made demi human for woe purposes, before their release even. I warned it would totally break woe balance and reduction. No action was taken. As usual. And woe died a little more soon after.

Fixed, cause it was already kinda dead.

#72 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 28 June 2018 - 07:40 PM

guys..you know most players here are wearing woe set and bellum right?

making them demi-humans will not even make woe set and bellum works. again, they are set as monster property thats why most of the player reduction set/player bonus damage aren't working. even you make them demi-human but still they are still set at monsters, it is still uselesss (try using woe set at bio 3 and tell me if it works on them).

and also, OCP is also a part of the problem here. range reduction is super effective at doram but since iRO imported ​a lot ​of defence pene items (which i'm suprise you are not complaining about it while i complain it much since it ruins the defence set ). it makes not only the cats unstoppable beast but also other classes like rangers (dragon helm claw) . so we should also talk about it what OCP should be lock away from woe...(even you make cats nerf, still, you will still get one shot by other classes because getting a 100% defence penetration is easier thanks to ocp)

AFAIK currently in KRO Bellum weapons work on Doram and WoE set too.
But not for KVM weapons.

looks like they already set the dorams into player property. our dorams are set into monster  property and needs to be fix.

#73 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 28 June 2018 - 10:04 PM

Even legit in strings it's still pretty stupid.

2 or 4 if both pros activate and the 4th dips into next second

#74 mianhua

mianhua

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 10:47 PM

yea,ban cat and ban sura then no classes able to kill SC,then everyone go to play SC,now is balance

what a genius idea :p_omg:  :p_omg:  :p_omg:

#75 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 11:16 PM

Because Cinnamon will burn the thread and I can learn nothing. I take cheating seriously, and if you got accusations you tell me so I can investigate. You are not an idiot, at least Ashuckel attests that you are not. So when I say PM, I don't mean hide from the public, I mean I wanna have a discussion and if it is done on the forums it will be nuked.

There are people who cheat very obviously, like the one I mentioned in my post and some even brag about it. But in the end none of us have proof of it, it's all by feels and experience with a class. 

But just like how some people accused me of NDLing and how I am throwing out accusations without proof (at least not any longer), people should stop throwing out accusations because you guys just like to throw it out without looking at yourselves. But since you mentioned Ash, you could ask him to see if he remembers a certain RK NDLing video Itachi posted before on LR forum, I am sure he can fill you in on the details :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users