There is a thriving bio4 leveling community discord which you should check out to find like minded folks to party with
We also have a library with resources and tips to better help you as well. Here's a general tip which we've created as a community:
"General Tips Goal:
<30 Minutes Bio4 Run
1. Get the Bounty Board
2. DO NOT POP BM until instructed by Party Leader
3. DO NOT TI CELIA unless <30 mins run is impossible and it is better to TI before BM ends - Party Leader will decide this
4. DO NOT LEAVE the party until ALL counts are finished unless Party Leader decides to due to some circumstance
5. Save in Lighthalzen - easier to organize in case of massive D/C
6. Token of Siegfried - saves on time
7. Armor - Unfrozen Aebecee or Lucius (for 'squishy' classes); Glorious Suit (RKs); HP/SP armors; +9 Kardui Robe + Angeling Card (if you can afford it)
8. Fly Wing (when snatched) + Butterfly Wing (tele to town)
9. Use common sense in bringing supplies (i.e. hp/sp pots, thunder & fireproof, converters, cursed waters, etc.)
10. STAY ALIVE
DISCLAIMER: This particular guide is a basic run down of skills that a class can do for an efficient bio4 party and was created for the convenience of players who are new to the bio4 scene. It does not, in any way, dictate how a class should be played in it's entirety as personal/party preference and composition may alter the dynamics of the run."
Personally, I've led and been apart of successful <30 min parties in the past where no MVPs/Gods were used and only OCP's were around. Bio4 should NOT be gated by the exclusively geared people. When I did lead parties, the minimum gear requirement was an unfrozen wind armor for non-RK classes, and for your case an unfrozen white wing suit for rangers.
OCP has definitely opened up more possibilities and beefed up the community with awesome gear which is why I predict that people will soon be running the paid bio4 set-up.
5 Important classes
1 Gene+Gwinger (same role)
+7 alts (or paid to afk)
= 12 member party
Although I've been on hiatus, you can still reach me on discord for more personal advice on leading or joining parties, or even use the resources we provide via the discord #library.
Edited by Tamed, 13 August 2018 - 10:45 AM.