less player in the iro? 1600on - Page 6 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

less player in the iro? 1600on

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
171 replies to this topic

#126 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 10:20 PM

I think marty is more knowledgable in this jiggling boobs feature

#127 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 10:22 PM

1100 players...that's sad

i guess nobody wants to log on without "new content" aka ocp

#128 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 15 November 2018 - 10:29 PM

Yep definitely marty's domai

#129 Ostarion

Ostarion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 05:28 AM

So, is the general consensus that they are just playing ragnarok online mobile, which pretty much amounts to the revenue going to the same place?

#130 pao0

pao0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 16 November 2018 - 10:30 AM

lol. only camp assumes that

#131 Budeg

Budeg

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 16 November 2018 - 07:13 PM

I mean, to be fair, RO:M and iRO seems to have different playerbases as their have quite a different focus in gameplay. I'd say the competition lies in with more active pServers

#132 VimaDias

VimaDias

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 04:19 AM

In the last 18 months the team has gone from me, 1/2 an assistant, and a CM to myself, 3 assistants, 2 CMs, and another full producer. With the latest additions being added only a month or two ago. Were starting to adopt projects to improve the over all PVP experience but also working on getting more events, with deeper content and reward structures rolled out. Poring Con, TLAPD, and even the latest Super Mundane Halloween Murder Mystery are all part of these increased efforts.

I expect to receive the Illusion Vampire update for Sakray next week. Then after thats implemented near the end of the month the Madogear and Rune Stone Update. Looking towards 2019 and the studio we are pushing for harder commitments on update time lines both for QoL improvements and Content Updates. Plus, with the staff we added this year we will make 2019 a much more eventful year for Ragnarok Online.

Oh my Gahd, Mr. Camp! You never made me this happy. I was quite sad reading the topic until I found your post ^^ I'll do my best to promote the game and the server. Ragnarok Online deserves to continue. But like everyone else said before, the game desperately needs attention

I'm putting my faith on you, man :)

#133 KielConstantine

KielConstantine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 17 November 2018 - 06:20 AM

Been playing RO mobile for a week, and I find out their Gacha systems is way more greedy than our current OCP rates on iRO lmfao.

Since we can't sell/trade those trash/unwanted items to the exchange shop. Transaction to other players is not allowed as well (correct me if wrong).

Your valuable IRL money will remain as a trash digital data without any compensation. This is just teh beginning. :yawn:

Oh gravity & your money grabbing strategy.

#134 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 04:57 PM

Good lord am itching for that illusion of vampire, cant wait for my poorman's jdr

#135 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 05:11 PM

Been playing RO mobile for a week, and I find out their Gacha systems is way more greedy than our current OCP rates on iRO lmfao.

Since we can't sell/trade those trash/unwanted items to the exchange shop. Transaction to other players is not allowed as well (correct me if wrong).

Your valuable IRL money will remain as a trash digital data without any compensation. This is just teh beginning. :yawn:

Most if not all mobile games are never real mmorpg imo. Also they're pretty much always P2W, and hard P2w too. Anyone from RO wanting to play ROM must be nuts. 

#136 SeiginoYuusha

SeiginoYuusha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 08:09 PM

what above statement means, are you encourages rmt amongst players?

Most if not all mobile games are never real mmorpg imo. Also they're pretty much always P2W, and hard P2w too. Anyone from RO wanting to play ROM must be nuts. 

Their gacha systems are better than ours, it reduce gambling addictions.

they impose same day progressive gacha cost, for example

card gacha

initial drawing cost is 30 coins, 2nd draw 60 coins, 3rd draw 100 coins, 4th draw 150 coins, 5th draw onwards 200 coins for the same day (progressive cost resets every 5AM sea time (GMT+7)

equipment gacha

initial drawing cost is 10 coins, 2nd draw 15 coins, 3rd draw 20 coins, 4th draw 35 coins, 5th draw onwards 50 coins for the same day (progressive cost resets every 5AM sea time (GMT+7)

headwear gacha

currently not imposing progressive drawing cost, its drawing cost remains 21 coins regardless how many draws you do on the same day

#137 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 18 November 2018 - 01:58 AM

​honestly, the ragnarok mobile is a lot better than the PC. i mean

>The problem regarding the inflation in MMO is kinda solve and we got a stock market like graphs so the prices are watch
​>The zeny RMT which is a major problem in Thor (I'm gonna -_- talk thor so shut up) is solve by..uh..buying zenny uing real money (from what i watch, that can solve the hyper inflation..theoretically )

>Their guild system is useful (reward system, stat thingie)

>Rune system makes everything easier

>​Fire wall is now useful for mages

​>​Woe? well.. a lot better..i guess

but we are all agree that in terms of the gatcha system of ROM. Azure lane is way better (i mean i have 90% chance of getting a memeable super rare ship than getting an actually useful item in ROM

#138 Ward20th

Ward20th

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 04:02 AM

i'm not vending my 5 alts because it hastle to vend every 24hrs they're all spawning at eden 2 floor due to the event.

after the event is over, their gonna go back in their old position. 

#139 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 18 November 2018 - 11:45 AM

Lol, unfortunately you are yearssss behind in identifying who's nuts and who isn't. IMO, all of us hoping that iRO will someday get to the point where all its content are going to be updated are nuts. ROM just offers a quick escape from all of iRO's bull-_-, don't be too hard on yourself and just try the mobile game(you know you want to  :heh:)

Edited by Usurper, 18 November 2018 - 11:47 AM.

#140 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 November 2018 - 12:10 PM

Lol, unfortunately you are yearssss behind in identifying who's nuts and who isn't. IMO, all of us hoping that iRO will someday get to the point where all its content are going to be updated are nuts. ROM just offers a quick escape from all of iRO's bull-_-, don't be too hard on yourself and just try the mobile game(you know you want to  :heh:)

-_- mobile games :^)

#141 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 04:14 PM

Am not really into playing ro in mobile, there are better alternatives that isnt limited to ro for me(to each their own) so id prolly just be playing ro1

I really hate how the staff just doesnt help letting this server live a bit longer, yeah they took ouf the recent ocp but they were sure theyd implement it sooner or later

And where are the updates? If the staff can wait the players cant for we are the ones who play not to mention it is already long overdue

#142 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 18 November 2018 - 06:47 PM

You, playing a game to earn money is not really playing. That's money-making. If you are looking for money you need a business and or a job. It is illegal. That's RMTing.

#143 712180611081654953

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 12:58 AM

Some ppl using mmorpg to survive their life, normally asian ppl

#144 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 19 November 2018 - 03:37 PM

-_- mobile games :^)

But iRO doesn't give quality of life tips like this:

yQ6cHdj.png

iRO - 0

ROM - 1

Edited by Usurper, 19 November 2018 - 03:38 PM.

#145 Quahog

Quahog

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 09:35 PM

reasons why ragnarok mobile is better than RO1:

-You can play it anywhere. PC or mobile phone or tablet.

-PVP has rewards system. so you don't just pvp for fun, you get rewards too.

-RMT is somehow lessened as deals are not allowed. buying and vending items are sold/bought to random players ON ALL channels

-Pet system is rewarding. You can do lots of stuff to your pet. Pets gives meatballs which you can use to buy some personal stuff. 

-also Pet Adventure & Pet Labor

-it is a game for both old, busy players and freeloading kids. botting is also somehow solved as everybody can get a limited automated playing

-abuse of overplaying/overfarming is solved because of the introduction of "STAMINA"

-so far, no overpowered cash shop item. 

-joining a guild has benefits because of the runes feature, valhalla ruins etc.

-collecting headgears has benefits (in RO1 if you have useless headgears, it will just rot in your storage)

-unused useless cards also has benefits (in RO1 if you have useless cards, it will just rot in your storage)

-cooking system is far better than RO1 has

-Achievement system and titles have benefits (RO1's achievement system is somewhat not rewarding as rewards are just momentary buffs and titles and cheap items only)

-quests is really rewarding because of the EXP and items they give. 

-item and card crafting.

-your loots has its uses. even jellopy isn't worthless. 

-killing a boss/mini boss of higher level needs pa party or a guild even. solo-ing is not viable 

-time rifts

-clearer view of sprites and you character

-character poses

-there's an equipment slot for "BACK" and it's different from the "GARMENT" slot

-CAMERA feature 

and now we're asking why there is a decline of players. get your -_- together RO1

Edited by Quahog, 22 November 2018 - 03:07 PM.

#146 Klief

Klief

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 21 November 2018 - 10:09 PM

-RMT is somehow lessened as deals are not allowed. buying and vending items are sold/bought to random players ON ALL channels

-Pet system is rewarding. You can do lots of stuff to your pet. Pets gives meatballs which you can use to buy some personal stuff. 

-it is a game for both old, busy players and freeloading kids. botting is also somehow solved as everybody can get a limited automated playing

-abuse of overplaying/overfarming is solved because of the introduction of "STAMINA"

-collecting headgears has benefits (in RO1 if you have useless headgears, it will just rot in your storage)

-unused useless cards also has benefits (in RO1 if you have useless cards, it will just rot in your storage)

-Achievement system and titles have benefits (RO1's achievement system is somewhat not rewarding as rewards are just momentary buffs and titles and cheap items only)

-item and card crafting.

-killing a boss/mini boss of higher level needs pa party or a guild even. solo-ing is not viable 

-time rifts

and now we're asking why there is a decline of players. get your -_- together RO1

we have a WINNER!  :heh:

#147 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 10:32 PM

-item and card crafting.

-time rifts

This explains where our money we spent on OCPs goes to lol

#148 ilovemuffin

ilovemuffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 10:43 PM

^most are not asking for those though. Many people like myself just wanted a game that is updated with the nice things adopted by mother kRO to keep the game somewhat alive until today.

-QOL updates

-Pet updates

-Job Class balancing updates

-content updates

-paramarket update

-WoE investment revamp

-anti-cheat

Edited by ilovemuffin, 21 November 2018 - 10:45 PM.

#149 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 22 November 2018 - 05:23 AM

-item and card crafting.

-time rifts

Basically ​every problem we face in ragnarok pc that we beg to fix for over decades has been solve in the mobile game, like what the F gravity, are you joking me???

Yah..I'm actually both happy and pissed off :heh:

I..I just really hate asian devs (except Yostar, Yostar is generous and kind.they listen to our problems in their games, be like Yostar asian devs..and wp)

#150 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 November 2018 - 06:12 AM

Jellopy was never worthless anyway, hint: Fishbone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users