less player in the iro? 1600on - Page 7 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

less player in the iro? 1600on

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
171 replies to this topic

#151 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1236 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 November 2018 - 06:14 AM

Basically ​every problem we face in ragnarok pc that we beg to fix for over decades has been solve in the mobile game, like what the F gravity, are you joking me???

Yah..I'm actually both happy and pissed off :heh:

I..I just really hate asian devs (except Yostar, Yostar is generous and kind.they listen to our problems in their games, be like Yostar asian devs..and wp)

I know right? Pretty sure the Korean devs have been lurking the forums for years to gather a list of suggestions and then use all of the good recommendations on ROM.

#152 VimaDias

VimaDias

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 06:35 AM

The (not very good) reaction to Diablo Mobile (Immortal) explains why we preffer the PC version of Ragnarok Online. PC games seem more serious, less casual. When we sit in front of our PCs to play a game, we put our focus on it

#153 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 10:59 AM

That’s not necessarily true anymore

Kids these days lie on couch with their phones all day long

Edited by yauhoilun, 22 November 2018 - 10:59 AM.

#154 Quahog

Quahog

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 02:27 PM

Jellopy was never worthless anyway, hint: Fishbone

i dont know if you've played RO mobile but comparing a 1 time quest to item crafting? jellopy wont be even able to lift thor's hammer. because IT ISNT -_- WORTHY

Edited by Quahog, 22 November 2018 - 03:09 PM.

#155 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 22 November 2018 - 07:09 PM

But iRO doesn't give quality of life tips like this:

yQ6cHdj.png

iRO - 0
ROM - 1

Most they can give is the RMT is illegal loading screen lol

#156 AllenR

AllenR

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 01:20 AM

At last i am free of this :) RO1. I will roam around this forum and secretly laughing about it's so called updates coming soon. What a nice feeling. It's not just hype, as a RO player since 2003 I know this game is far better than RO1. I'm just here to state the fact.. I'm leaving, and quitting for good.

At least I got a taste of Supplemental Chip before I quit. Geiz I begged so hard for this item to release in OCP... at last I am free. Good bye RO1.

#157 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 23 November 2018 - 07:42 AM

Ragnarok just got Ragnarok'd in 2018.

As for me I'm not quitting RO1 yet (about 90% into quitting :heh:). But for now I can't find a reason to play it or anything RO1 can do that will overshadow ROM in terms of game play. 

Good luck and godspeed Camp and staff. I'm looking forward to NA player's feedback on ROM once it gets released if they will still play RO1.

#158 VimaDias

VimaDias

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 07:50 AM

Bye bye, Allen! You are entitled to your opinion.

Well, back to the topic, it is not just Diablo Immortal, all the Castlevania community got very disappointed when the new game was announced as a mobile game.

Maybe it is a difference of culture between older (PC gamers) and newer (cellphone gamers) generations. PewDiePie said that this mobile wave is caused by the Asian market, which is huge and favors mobile games. Seems legit.

We who prefer PC games will continue playing what we like the most, Ragnarok Online or another MMORPG for PC (I personally played almost all the major titles, but I still play the good old RO1 too, I hope it gets some new air like Tibia got)

Edited by VimaDias, 23 November 2018 - 07:52 AM.

#159 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 23 November 2018 - 11:48 AM

Mobile games generate revenue for little costs, most game development companies are becoming shareholder slaves. It's a really -_-ty situation really.

#160 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9313 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 23 November 2018 - 12:04 PM

Most they can give is the RMT is illegal loading screen lol

That's a tip? I thought it was a joke. Cause we all know they don't enforce that. :heh:

#161 Quahog

Quahog

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 02:08 AM

Bye bye, Allen! You are entitled to your opinion.

Well, back to the topic, it is not just Diablo Immortal, all the Castlevania community got very disappointed when the new game was announced as a mobile game.

Maybe it is a difference of culture between older (PC gamers) and newer (cellphone gamers) generations. PewDiePie said that this mobile wave is caused by the Asian market, which is huge and favors mobile games. Seems legit.

We who prefer PC games will continue playing what we like the most, Ragnarok Online or another MMORPG for PC (I personally played almost all the major titles, but I still play the good old RO1 too, I hope it gets some new air like Tibia got)

You can play it anywhere. PC or mobile phone or tablet.

actually, playing RO mobile on PC is a lot better than playing it on a mobile phone since it heats up and destroys your phone battery. I am a solid PC gamer and never ever played any mobile games but this one is different. but still, you are correct that it varies person to person. but not the part "PC gamers vs. Mobile Gamers"

#162 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 24 November 2018 - 05:17 AM

They actually enforce it, just a bit passively. I've heard a few occasions in which ppls get banned for RMT because someone reported them. So yeah they may not actively monitor RMT and interrogate suspected ppls, but they will take actions if reported, or in the cases that become way too detrimental to the health of the game like Duping.

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 24 November 2018 - 05:17 AM.

#163 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 24 November 2018 - 07:14 AM

lrLx9QK.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#164 Klief

Klief

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 24 November 2018 - 11:20 AM

lrLx9QK.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2ez4t46.jpg

#165 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 12:30 PM

I believe constructive postings have been exhausted, what.

Population count which is seen on the login screen is only a valid number of the current active logins, it does not speak of how many users are playing.

Saying that, we will see the numbers plummet or grow throughout the year. This is part of the ongoing cycle, to any other game.

So, December will soon be upon us! Remember to have fun and enjoy your time ;)

#166 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 05:23 PM

I believe constructive postings have been exhausted, what.

Population count which is seen on the login screen is only a valid number of the current active logins, it does not speak of how many users are playing.

Saying that, we will see the numbers plummet or grow throughout the year. This is part of the ongoing cycle, to any other game.

So, December will soon be upon us! Remember to have fun and enjoy your time ;)

No lol

#167 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9313 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 24 November 2018 - 05:30 PM

(Current active users + Current offline users) - Bots - peoples multiple clients on for the sole purpose of vending - people that leave their chars online 24/7 to look QT = probably less than the actual current active users showing up

It's also not like people have been clearly de-motivated to do much, except when events or so pop up that make them feel like they have to use that time wisely.

Not to mention that the method of things is usually along the lines of, wait for it to die and then try to revive it afterwards rather than to save it before it dies.

More accurately, wait for it to die, then allow it to decompose a few years, and then try to revive it.

#168 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 05:34 PM

I'm looking forward to 2 Econs in WoE. People will now be AFK defending throughout 2 hours   :heh:

Edited by nyyaan, 24 November 2018 - 05:34 PM.

#169 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 27 November 2018 - 03:59 PM

I've lost my appetite. Nothing can bring it back unless the population increases.

#170 Magiical

Magiical

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 07:22 AM

Economy is so bad nowadays, everything is worth in billions

#171 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 28 November 2018 - 07:46 AM

Been good times cinnamod bye :heh: camp and thw gang doesnt give crap i feel sorry for your effort in atleast constantly managing the anger within the entire community

#172 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 28 November 2018 - 07:50 AM

iRO players number declining, guess what, lets fix it by introducing RO Mobile to all over the world and it will help!

:rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users