Improving Ragnarok Online - Page 28 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 7 votes

Improving Ragnarok Online

• Please log in to reply
723 replies to this topic

#676 Harvests

Harvests

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 August 2023 - 06:58 PM

please make GMs do rounds at abyss4 , einbeh 3 , odin 4 , there are people leveling using macro all the time , teleport - skill skill- teleport , its so obvious cause they do that even with no monsters around

#677 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO - Thor/Transcendence

Posted 23 August 2023 - 01:02 AM

Dear GM/CM

Please also include Teddy Bear's evolution options for Alliot and Alicel, just like what you did to Drop's Evolution option( Eggring and Sweet Drops)

#678 mauver

mauver

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 September 2023 - 11:16 AM

I'm really hoping there are options for alternate outfits for 4th jobs or an option to use 3rd job models (potentially with another indicator of job class if necessary) in the future. A lot of the new sprites are not to some people's preferences and I dunno, for me it almost wants me to not even bother with 4th jobs, silly as that sounds. 

#679 RENDELFF

RENDELFF

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 September 2023 - 03:39 AM

Before adding content to the game, how about fixing the maps and the lag for a change? 

#680 xGreth

xGreth

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2023 - 04:39 PM

I would love to see a questline for card collection, maybe an npc that will collect them all or for a given area at a time till 100% completion??

not sure about a reward but i like the idea.

#681 Quin

Quin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 11 September 2023 - 05:16 PM

Could we have a Zeny expenditure / vendor history menu? Given the recent issue with RODEX / Offline vending it would be very helpful for players to have their own record of zeny in/out and vendor interactions independent of RODEX mail system.

• Zeny gained by selling items to NPC (total zeny)
  • Zeny spent on NPCs over 5,000z
    • Omit small common NPC/Kafra transactions such as town teleports, opening storage
    • Document larger NPC transactions that newer players/non-VIP may have missed in the dialogue. ex. Dungeon Teleporter 25,000z or Trascendence 1,285,000z
  • Zeny spent on player vendors
    • Zeny shown for item purchased in transaction
    • Stacking items shown with the number of items and zeny total (not per-unit), ex. 20 jellopy - 20z
  • Zeny received from vending sales (to record sales made if the vendor is DC'd and unable to see the summary menu)
  • Zeny gained/spent in player to player trades (this could be optional)

It would also be helpful if there was a tick-box when purchasing from offline vendors to take a screenshot at time of purchase, similar to the trade window screenshot check-box.

I think this would be a helpful menu in general, for players to track transactions made by their characters, but also a necessity if players will need to submit transaction-specific tickets to recover items/zeny lost in RODEX in the future. If the account bank system was investigated again in the future, this could also help players keep track of zeny deposited/withdrawn in case an issue occurred.

Edited by Quin, 11 September 2023 - 05:18 PM.

#682 KMCChairman

KMCChairman

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 September 2023 - 01:12 PM

#1 Option in game settings to allow for all results in shop board, as it is too many people selling or buying the same item basicly makes it impossible to search for it or price check it.

#2 Connect all shop boards to each other.

#3 Mark all brick roads or at least main paths in prontera as non vend, exstend this rule to include 2 spaces around all npcs.

#4 map those same spaces non traverable whereable as long as it doesn't impead normal movement.

#5 Warper for all towns unlocked and visited by you in the past. Scaling fee based on reputation with that town.

#6 Unlimit or exstend storage item # cap.

#Selfish Nvm it was selifh

alright back to it now that the selfishness is out of the way.".

#7 Increase the rate that a solo player can obtain instance marks,tokens,tickets,"insert currency type"

#8 Remove vending board serch restrictions its stupid and you know it.

#9 make a purchase able shopkeeper whom you can stock with items and set price who will then propetualy sell those things for you.
"you could make it a CS item i dont care.Edit they added it.

#10 The current 3X should be the normal ongoing rate for ever.
Honestly i have almost no fun playing this game when i have to kill 100000 things to get a single level, this is partly becuase im a solo player whom historicly doesn't like to do long winded CS heavy quests that offer no clear reward, that are also confusing.

#11 stop making ep locked content.

#12 Make more solo player content that is on par with multiplayer content, its time to admit that people honestly do not want do quests that require 20 people, heck i've had a devil of a time convincing 2 people to party with me.

#13 if not above then REMOVE on screen requirement for shared EXP and loot, this was a stupid change back in the day and almost instantly people stop playing with one another.

#14 remove instant kill mass aoe spells from boses, Make them more plentiful, add old bosses as ubers and buff them/increase their drop rates for those whom still want to group non solo.

#15 Put in pet macanics so i can have my pet act as a CART.

#16 Remove pet food requirment for living pet."fighting is fine"
#17 remove loyalty crap.

#18 increase drop of eggs all around.

#19 Cut all MVP respoawn timers down by 80% globaly.

#20 add a MVP function that spawns the map MVP when any single person kills xxx amount of mobs on that map with or without return within an hour.

#21 add a personal hidden counter for Each mvp in the game whom you have killed at least 1, that gives you a hidden buff to that monsters card drop based on a 1% more then normal per non drop on kill.

#22 redo the refining system to reach higher.

#23 make instructable videos that clearly illistrate how to
:A do each type of upgrade system
:B do each event.
:C tell you clearly what is required for you to progress higher.
:D a chart that shows clearly what you will need to upgrade items of any kind Safely.
:D relivent infomation on the Wiki forums that tell you exsplicitly what What content is locked behind Other quests on a fresh account.
and the ability with built in UI to click those maps or dungeons etc. and for the forums, website/wiki etc to tell you all  of the requirments needed to be met.

#24 add Ep restriction removal Item to Cash shop / allow for players to use Merit badges to purchase the same thing.

This is all for now , im sure i can find more.

Edited by KMCChairman, 30 September 2023 - 02:08 PM.

#683 KMCChairman

KMCChairman

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 September 2023 - 01:39 PM

Dungeon instance box reward randomly given 

Player is automaticly sent back to his or her homepoint, Storage auto open with inventory.
Special blacksmith popup , Forge god interaction.

Player gets 10 free atempts at upgrade of any one chosen gear.
Each atempt that doesn't fail will give 2 more atempts.

Items modified this way are untradable/vendable,sellable,droppable.

every atempt is safe refine all levels.
No break chance.
No level down chance.
1.2x normal fail chance
1x for VIP

Player cannot talk.
Player cannot trade.
Player cannot open mail.
Player cannot pickup items.

Any upgrade atempt of any kind while under this statues will automaticly include a BSB for the duration, and when it ends any current on going upgrade will finish and auto close the current upgrade session.

Give it out as a dungeon reward

Results anouced to public

FGI = Forge God instance can upgrade any gear/shadowgear/ anything that has an upgradeable path.

Ideas by KMC
All my ideas take zeny out of the game long term.

Edited by KMCChairman, 30 September 2023 - 02:11 PM.

#684 KMCChairman

KMCChairman

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 September 2023 - 01:47 PM

Change cards

Poring = LUK + 2 + Perfect Dodge + 1 + Poring Card & Mastering Card

New Poring = LUK + 2 + Perfect Dodge + Poring Card & Mastering Card +
If Blvl 200+

Mammonite area of effect +1 per refinement of armour
Mammonite area of effect +1 per skill level

Mammonite Zeny cost refine level * 1.5 * skill level * 1.5 * 100,000

Armour refine 12
mammonite lvl 10

Dmg = Zeny Spent. (Cannot be used on players.) "bosses take 80% reduced"
Each cast buffs a monster with gold fever increasing their loot drop by 5% stacking up to 5 times but increasing their overall stats by 20% per stack.

Basicly a money sink that could cost somone nearly a billion zeny if done correctly to deal a billion damage.
Would you throw a billion zeny away? Not me but im sure some rich people would like the screen shot, and this would get rid of some of that over flowing zeny crap.

Ideas by KMC

Edited by KMCChairman, 30 September 2023 - 02:09 PM.

#685 KMCChairman

KMCChairman

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 September 2023 - 02:01 PM

Ragnarok Unhattor Event.

Step 1 make NPC
Step 2 NPC requires 3 Hats of the Cash shop veriety doesn't mattter what ones.
Step 3 NPC randomly gives you 1 hat out of all Cash Shop hats that ever exsisted.
Step 4 Un-Profit the whole server.

Result Zeny disapears.

Ideas by KMC

Edited by KMCChairman, 30 September 2023 - 02:09 PM.

#686 KMCChairman

KMCChairman

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 September 2023 - 02:05 PM

Step 1 - Allow pets to be augmented with Skill stones "IE" Consumed greed stone 50% chance learns greed.
Step 2 - Pet uses greed when passing over items.
Step 3 - Make the system available only to VIP users.

Result = Profit.

Ideas by KMC

#687 KMCChairman

KMCChairman

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 September 2023 - 02:13 PM

I would love to see a questline for card collection, maybe an npc that will collect them all or for a given area at a time till 100% completion??

not sure about a reward but i like the idea.

I don't mind the idea of a card collection quest line as long as the rate of drops are higher AND the cards dropped are not trade/sell/drop/etc.

Ideas by KMC

#688 VModIceCreamCake

VModIceCreamCake

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 319 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 October 2023 - 09:34 AM

remove this post it does not adhear to rules given.

Requesting a focus on server stability technically fits but cleaned up a couple of the other ones you pointed out.

#689 KMCChairman

KMCChairman

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 October 2023 - 01:12 PM

Requesting a focus on server stability technically fits but cleaned up a couple of the other ones you pointed out.

Insert santa clause meme with m&m's

[remove this post to]
Thank you, You can also remove my flags on posts.

just trying to keep things tidy, i mean it's a low enough chance staff will read any of this.. but if it devolves into just complaining then no one will want to read anything.

i would have messaged you this instead to keep things tidy but i cant figure out how.

#690 Sverre

Sverre

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 October 2023 - 04:02 PM

Hello Vmod/GM

I would like to suggest several ideas which I don't know possible or not.

1. Put field MVP kill limitation where you can only kill x amount of MVP per day per WP account. This will give chances to other players or newbies at killing field MVPs that are camped by certain individuals. Instances MVPs should be excluded from this.

2. We urgently need server divide and merge at this point. Chaos server is too crowded thus resulting in lagginess gameplay. 

3. Add in-game clock below mini map that will display your desktop time. I often lost track of time when playing iRo. 

4. Update VIP summoner's MVP list as well as Mystical Card Album divine-pride.net Item - Mystical Card Album

5. Doram Summoner skills re-balance. This class is too weak to compete with other classes and can hardly enjoy new content.

6. 30 Day Premium subscription (Price suggestion = 600kp).

Cheers  :thx:

Edited by Sverre, 15 November 2023 - 03:46 PM.

#691 smurpet

smurpet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 17 October 2023 - 02:06 PM

ahmm Improving WoE and PvP by Disabling the OCPs maybe in the area of battle field.. just like the old days more challenging and not 1 hitters

#692 6773131031232342973

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1484 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet
  • Server:Best ragnarok

Posted 17 October 2023 - 02:13 PM

Ideas by KMC

Based ideas man save us from this server

#693 KawaiKilla

KawaiKilla

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 06 November 2023 - 10:52 AM

Bring transcendence back...

#694 ass0

ass0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Locationsince 2015
  • Server:chaos

Posted 16 November 2023 - 09:09 PM

Hi Pokemist Master Ash Ketchup here

Auto Player XX Days on ViP accounts to improve gameplay and Offline Leveling XX Days

Mobile Platform

Classic Sever

Edited by ass0, 16 November 2023 - 09:10 PM.

#695 angelopaol1011

angelopaol1011

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 684 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 03 December 2023 - 04:31 PM

Dear GM and Staff,

May you kindly check on the WP gift code redeem system, I tried redeeming on November 29 and today (November 3, 2023) but when I input the codes, there was no WP energy added to my accounts.

Please kindly check also my ticket submitted.

Best regards.

#696 grandetbug

grandetbug

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 11 December 2023 - 01:41 PM

A Permanent Booster Event i guess,
A faster gaining level to 3rd class
A free gifts upon entering for new characters
A Permanent x300 boost experience
Jumping Janeaway maybe?

i saw some players having hard time and struggled on leveling. i tell them booster character and i just say event over. and link the free gears and they ask how to get that. i said booster character event over. but they have some anniversary costumes i think they wanted to come back playing hopefully one of them become spender and support the Wp teams growth and salaries so i helped them to level up to 99/70 and i am not stopping there to helped them just to continue my favorite game of all time Ragnarok Online. specially iRO

Edited by grandetbug, 11 December 2023 - 01:44 PM.

#697 iwiwao1

iwiwao1

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 December 2023 - 03:25 AM

Please strongly consider adding a Zeny Voucher/Token and associated NPC to buy/sell this new item.  The item itself will be worth 100m zeny.  

In order to properly serve its purpose, it: must not be account bound, must not tied to the cash shop, must not be subject to Discount/Overcharge, must be tradeable, should not be droppable, should not be vendable to standard NPCs.

With MVP cards and other items selling for well over 2b zeny, this would provide players with a higher sense of security when making trades with other players by removing the need for multiple trades for a single item.

This would work around the current issues with the current max integer value for zeny along with the artificial limit of trading zeny within the trade window.  This would also remove the need to have multiple characters that simply act as a zeny bank.

#698 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1236 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 14 December 2023 - 09:32 AM

Please strongly consider adding a Zeny Voucher/Token and associated NPC to buy/sell this new item.  The item itself will be worth 100m zeny.  

In order to properly serve its purpose, it: must not be account bound, must not tied to the cash shop, must not be subject to Discount/Overcharge, must be tradeable, should not be droppable, should not be vendable to standard NPCs.

With MVP cards and other items selling for well over 2b zeny, this would provide players with a higher sense of security when making trades with other players by removing the need for multiple trades for a single item.

This would work around the current issues with the current max integer value for zeny along with the artificial limit of trading zeny within the trade window.  This would also remove the need to have multiple characters that simply act as a zeny bank.

need a new system for that otherwise it WILL be duped its the whole reason that isnt a thing, people suggested this a million times already. That is not a real solution.

#699 Viewfinder

Viewfinder

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 December 2023 - 11:22 AM

Please remove the party requirement to enter Thanatos Tower, 3rd floor. Super annoying to do Eden bounties here. Looking thru past posts on the forum, even kRO removed this requirement like a decade ago.

#700 grandetbug

grandetbug

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 December 2023 - 03:50 PM

i just saw landverse has Bank Storage Zeny system? i dont know if it has zenny cap at 2b also but it is a good additional
features as of now i think its safe because still operational on the landverse nft server.
and please focus on Newbies like me make at least the return of Jumping Janeway and Booster permanently, target is 4rth classes but struggling to get at rebirth class well at least Jumping Janeway for
rebirth class only is the best way to start it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users