RE:START Important Announcement - Page 4 - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RE:START Important Announcement

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
202 replies to this topic

#76 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:thor

Posted 09 June 2019 - 02:30 AM

Clear some on who know NOTHING about Ragnarok Re Start, read some stuff on forum and create his own opinion base in his imagination and come here to talk sh...
Someone who know nothing about Euro ban, problem that Warpportal could handle in a different way but decide just to take the easy road and ban half of the server (or more). Who know nothing about dupe problems, something that WARPPORTAl was incompetent enough to do nothing about!!! The same way they didn’t do nothing about the bot problem and refuse systematically in listen they community.This company made some promise for they costumers, us, players, and they didn’t delivery!!! I’m from Brazil, and I can say... my country is Champion in the world in provide bad services but even there they manage to keep a server run more than 2 years. That’s really ridiculous by warpportal, many bad decision are made by them and they ruin this server!!!
So don’t came here talk about spend money in a MMORPG, they are stole me by doing the zenny earease and I m not going to explain to you why, u probably play Ragnarok long time ago…
Worse part is when this guy come here and talk about Loyalt…. HUAUHAUHAUHAUHAHUAHU OMG!!!That alone prove that he just fall here !!!
So don’t come here point things you don’t know absolutely nothing about, and yes u are WRONG!

yeah kinda frustrating that my zeny i earned by selling sv via kp will poof and its gone we pay real money in WP site , it really feels like you've been stolen irl , we have one month to prepare and I bet the staff will discuss about the zeny...

Edited by ad0l, 09 June 2019 - 02:31 AM.

#77 Pivorus

Pivorus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 04:03 AM

next time if they make a server don't create characters on it or invest too much to make zeny because it will end up being merge to their very old server and zeny wipe and even godly or very rare items.

#78 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 01:42 PM

The amount of zeny the very minimal amount of players has to bring over would not cause a problem.  Look at ragial for chaos, they are vending many many items for 1b.  How much zeny does the average person have to take over? Like 2b?  Wtf is the harm in 2 items being sold on ragial from the zeny being xfered?  That server probably has trillions of zeny by now and we are making a big deal out of 10-20 players taking their zeny over after they bought that zeny from you guys with WPE/Silvervine with hard earned cash.

Lets face the facts here, the zeny going over wouldnt cause any problems.  The only purpose it serves is people ending up there wanting to buy new items with 0 zeny and forced to buy more WPE.

Edited by Wyndor, 09 June 2019 - 01:51 PM.

#79 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 June 2019 - 02:54 PM

ok keep your zeny, we want the silvervine system uwu

#80 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 09 June 2019 - 04:19 PM

next time if they make a server don't create characters on it or invest too much to make zeny because it will end up being merge to their very old server and zeny wipe and even godly or very rare items.

i didnt expect it will turn out like this , it was like first arrive of this server it was so nostalgic , i invest on this server buying silvervine then sells it and it come to waste , even i have zeny i cant buy items because it too over price , you right it feels like we have baited on that server , i should focus on what is my main game or server...

#81 6200170910083107487

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 04:40 PM

1 monthy to transfer is so far let who wants transfer as soon as possible :D something like open itcket :D

#82 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 04:42 PM

Please try to put the new classes before a merge. Place classic + restart so that we can revive the server. With the arrival of the new classes probably new players will come since the server is balanced. Please rethink before ending this server.

#83 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 10 June 2019 - 08:20 AM

What happen if I have, ie, 3 accounts with no chars but KP, will the accounts be transfer as well?

#84 Richardsonk

Richardsonk

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 01:39 PM

This is sad news but it's something we all saw coming right after the Euro ban, population decreased like hell after that.

Anyway, I'd like to know what will happen if in a single WP account I have 3 RO1 accs and 3 RO:RE accs, will I end up with 6 RO1 accs or what? Do accounts with no chars apply to become RO1 accounts or will those just disappear?

And as regards the data, what would be the date that no more data will be saved? It isn't stated and that would be highly imporant to know imo.

What about MvP cards and costumes? Nothing is stated as regards them. Will those make it through Renewal servers as well?

Finally, I know that it's stated that no zeny will be merged but could you at least consider stablishing a maximum amount per account or something? Cause it makes no sense to merge bare characters with not a single penny knowing that Renewal prices are skyrocketed. Some people did hard work to earn their zeny and it's a slap in the face not being able to carry that with us and see it all vanish into dust. Or maybe exchange certain amount into KP or Silvervines.

Thanks for your understanding.

#85 Wolfen

Wolfen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 02:16 PM

regards the insane amount of items, my question is, what are the limits for items to be transfered, because i can be sure we can create 21743091745 accounts to distribute a "legal" amount of witherless roses, gold and 3 carat diamonds so we can move our zenny.

#86 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 10 June 2019 - 02:35 PM

re:start has a pretty small "active" player base sure, but the concern of transfering over stuff isnt because of these handfull of people, it's because they will transfer every single character ever created. Little by little, it piles up really quickly, and i've seen some prices on re:start to be more stupid than chaos, in like what, 6 months after the server creation? '-'

The only way to circumvent this is if instead of a complete merge they did a case by case migration in wich the person has to come in contact with them for the characters they want to take with them.

#87 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 03:44 PM

It's pretty easy to tell who has actually been active recently.  People that haven't touched the game for 6+ months shouldn't be allowed to xfer billions obviously.

#88 1938170428084547190

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 08:50 AM

Matters of “being active recently”?
Those who invested but left with EU ppl, can not get their investments?

What logic is that? Martian thought? lol

Edited by 1938170428084547190, 11 June 2019 - 08:53 AM.

#89 JayHawkk

JayHawkk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 June 2019 - 10:17 AM

Our Zenny, the Zenny from real players won’t have any impact in this new server. People are selling stuff there over a 1b,2 b or more!!! What your concern Warpportal? We will not buy WP in this new server? Don’t worry we will !!! But erase our Zenny and godly parts are a good way to losing your costumers

#90 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 11:05 AM

[Snip]

Our Zenny, the Zenny from real players won’t have any impact in this new server. People are selling stuff there over a 1b,2 b or more!!! What your concern Warpportal? We will not buy WP in this new server? Don’t worry we will !!! But erase our Zenny and godly parts are a good way to losing your costumers

Exactly if they delete all our zeny, you can kiss any of us that buy WPE good bye because they essentially just stole from us.  I spent alot of time farming MVPs to make money and erasing all of that time and work is bull-_-.  Same with God item pieces.  I spent months n months woeing to get these pieces and they want to delete them for what reason?  On chaos people are renting their god items out to make zeny that they resell to people for IRL cash and you are worried i might get a god item ill actually keep and use?  It's overall bull-_- and they can expect to lose loyal paying customers if they do this.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 11 June 2019 - 12:16 PM.
Mod Edit: Removed response to quote.

#91 MikeWolf

MikeWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 11:42 AM

I'm very curious as to how much zeny would go into chaos if allowed? Is there a staff member that would be able to give an estimate? And would the amount of zeny damage the economy in Chaos.

Edited by MikeWolf, 11 June 2019 - 11:48 AM.

#92 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 12:17 PM

Tune it down please.

#93 1938170428084547190

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 12:24 PM

I'm very curious as to how much zeny would go into chaos if allowed? Is there a staff member that would be able to give an estimate? And would the amount of zeny damage the economy in Chaos.

Read the post first, and then ask. Specially Detail no 5

No one said zeny is allowed so far.

#94 Wolfen

Wolfen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 01:52 PM

i quited this server when the EU got banned, but i knew back then that the zeny price was 1/10 of the price in chaos [Porings]. this only tells me how much zeny was circulating in the server, that and the price hike of items, since almost everything was >100m and people didnt cared for a price hilke on thoise prices.

another thing was the 40B GR or DR after just a year of the server.

trusth me, this server is overflowing with ill gotten zeny.

dont get me wrong chaos still has its illegal side, but it didnt got as bad as it was here (damage control)

Edited by VModCinnamon, 11 June 2019 - 02:15 PM.
Mod Edit: Let's keep that out of forums please.

#95 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 02:30 PM

Read the post first, and then ask. Specially Detail no 5

No one said zeny is allowed so far.

And he asked it as an hypothesis, if you didn't noticed :U

Here's the thing, ppl currently playing can claim there is really small amounts of zeny on odin compared to Chaos, but -_- like this makes me think otherwise.

Spoiler

again, the issue is not just the current active playerbase, is that everything since the server creation would get ported over.

#96 NHKON

NHKON

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 02:35 PM

well, if they start a restart server again I'll certainly play it for I enjoyed this one

#97 ph34r

ph34r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 10:14 PM

Well,

About a few months ago, i got to know there was Jump Event happening in Chaos. So i created a level 99 paladin there in 2 days. I even made it into a RG yesterday given that the servers are merging. I have a question now.

- What about people from this server who did not know about the Jump event. Can you run it again for a week after the merger?

#98 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 01:30 AM

Campitor: There will be a leveling event for users but most likely not a Janeway event.

#99 Sumayks

Sumayks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 03:44 AM

Hello good Morning. Only now I could read the entire debate, and the most interesting of all is that we have no response from warpportal members, none ... But if I post a print player with a card that was not supposed to exist in the game, they will be erased in less than 5 minutes.
I am waiting for the detailed information as soon as possible, the post is very vague.
How much of each item can we take?
what will be the maximum of zenys (obviously they will not zero the zennys, this was error of communication with the trainee).
Are the items and zennys accounting for Ragnarok RE or Warpportal account?
We are feeling hurt by Warpportal. This is not a worthy treatment for someone who invested money and time in the company. The mergie is a good one, the server is gone after the EU exit, but you are making us blind.
Please treat us with more respect, [
Snip]
Nothing more to address, thank you for your attention.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 12 June 2019 - 10:50 AM.
Mod Edit: Removed.

#100 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 10:54 AM

Inciting any kind of threat or legal action is not permitted. Posts and their associated replies have been removed.

That's aside, there is an important update in regarding Zeny. Please see first post to learn more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users