RE:START Important Announcement - Page 3 - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RE:START Important Announcement

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
202 replies to this topic

#51 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 June 2019 - 12:12 AM

Item limitation is still under review, though I am pretty sure stacking items for the purpose of bypassing zeny reset is the first thing they will be looking into, among other things.

If my account name was PORING in renewal and my account name is also PORING in re:start, can I have the two account merge? I.e character transfer instead of having two renewal accounts PORING and PORING_RE?  :hmm:

iRO and RE accounts are separate. Once the server merge happens, REStart accounts will have a suffix appended to them. We can get this clarified further next week.

#52 ENDONETWOTHREE

ENDONETWOTHREE

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 12:36 AM

Why don't you make a fresh server for those RE:START players? [Kittens]

Edited by VModCinnamon, 11 June 2019 - 01:43 AM.
Mod Edit: Please do not suggest/encourage botting.

#53 Pivorus

Pivorus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 01:29 AM

im so sad those cute names I registered in restart are gone. 

reconsider this decision I don't want to play with ugly char names with suffixes.

#54 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 June 2019 - 01:31 AM

I can't speak for staff here but it is my understanding that the accounts/characters will not be merged into existing Renewal accounts.

Merging by the same name would not work since it is possible in some cases someone else could have the Renewal account name that is the same as your RE:START name and you would not want your characters merged into them!

No worries, just asking if its a possibility. Since its all under one WP account, there's always a manual character transfer (since its within a single email).

#55 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 01:59 AM

im so sad those cute names I registered in restart are gone. 

reconsider this decision I don't want to play with ugly char names with suffixes.

i believe you are entitled to a free one time name change

#56 Kershant

Kershant

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 04:36 AM

this is not a great idea. those iro servers are so old like a decade ago and for sure there are no more fine character names available there. besides what about the same renewal and restart user id these things will get adjusted also. what if the restart server will just be converted into a new separate renewal server for sure a lot will try out on a new server than just merging.

#57 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 08 June 2019 - 04:42 AM

Maybe they can also offer free "Character Transfer to different Account" services for those having accounts on both servers with the same account names?

It's pretty much the same end result of having the accounts merged, but with 1 extra blank account that they can also use.

#58 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 08 June 2019 - 05:51 AM

"Over all the team believes that 2018 will be a fun year in RESTART as we rapidly introduce more dangerous dungeons and allow current jobs to reach their full potential."

Campitor

Funny Thing it was said one year and al half from now. was many hopes on the RE:Start server when I knew since the very start of the server, it wont work due to cheaters/bots/inflation and many factors.

Welcome to iRO Chaos Re:Start players, now you will have a real restart.

EDIT:

that was fast, the official launch was on 7/5/2017

Two years later, the server close, I think its the shortest spawn rate of a server

Edited by S207, 08 June 2019 - 07:15 AM.

#59 Sumayks

Sumayks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 08:03 AM

Review the zennys question for us, please. That does not make sense. And the other servers have items that cost a lot of money, we need zennys to equip us with equips of 3rd

#60 1938170428084547190

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 10:11 AM

Think clearly.

Their priority is merge not messing their market. It’s obvious and what happened all the time in the past.
We are here 50 ghost players vs 1500 active players profitables. Who do you think they will consider first?

Maybe some with some zeny cut. But never with god parts neither dupp MVP cards.
Why do you think the god item quest was never released so far? If it’s made already, they can not just ignore those that easy. But parts? Pff.. Not even worth to mention.

We all knows this. Don’t be silly. Was dead server and all waiting just merge. What do you expect?

Edited by 1938170428084547190, 08 June 2019 - 08:51 PM.

#61 Patsu88

Patsu88

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 08 June 2019 - 01:27 PM

deleting all zeny... another brilliant move from the staff like many before in the past :rice:

#62 JayHawkk

JayHawkk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 June 2019 - 03:46 PM

Once more Warpportal Staff is showing all them incompetence and ignorance, one of the many reasons why this server couldn’t last much...It was mistake after mistake that bring us into this point and now, again, you guys are making another mistake!

Reset all the zenny? I can understand why u doing that, don’t wanna crash another’s server economy, but what about your players, your costumers???

Check my purchase story; I bought a lot of WP!!! And for what???

I made 80% of all my money by selling silvervines, battle manual boxes, tolken box, Halter Lead Box and many other stuff that u can only get in Kafra Shop. So, now all the money I spend with WARPPORTAL as a client will just be deleted????And we are not even talk in COMPENSETION??

I’m fell like stole by WARPPORTAL and if I wish to be stolen I  would just stay in a Brazilian server where they don’t have any RESPECT for they costumers!!!

I bust my ass to get those godly parts too, we deserve more than just get there with empty hands because of Warpportal incompetence… there was no mistake about that, Warpportal failed big time to us and now they want do this -_-ting merge!!!

Getting there against players who had many years to get full gears, godly, mvp cards and we can even bring godly parts, our zenny???

You should listen your community, not listen us was a mistake too. We should be able to bring part of our zenny and also have a compensation, u guys know who is and who is not an active player.

Do a better job, this is not good for any player, respect us, respect your costumers!

[Kittens]

Warpportal just don’t inspire confidence!!!

Edited by VModCinnamon, 09 June 2019 - 12:56 AM.
Mod Edit: That was inappropriate.

#63 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 04:53 PM

Hilarious stuff honestly, they milked everyone for everything they could.  Knowingly sold silvervine boxes to people that were allowed to be vended for zeny.  They are fully aware silvervine was just a legal way to buy zeny through them instead of gold farmers.  Now that people have given them money and they accepted it for Zeny i am curious how this is even legal to wipe everyones zeny.  It's pretty obvious their silvervine sales tanked and now that virtually no one is buying it they decided to lump us in with renewal and close the server down to avoid the cost of running re:start servers.  Which i get it, if its a lost cause(which it is) shut it down and transfer people, but don't sit here putting posts up claiming things are coming and the server has a future to bait people into spending irl cash to buy zeny then think it's ok to wipe it prior to throwing them into a damn 15 year old server that has tons of mvp/mini boss/god items and leave us high and dry with nothing.  Our zeny should not be touched and neither should our god item pieces.  You screwed us by never adding the quests and now you are double screwing us by wasting the time we spent collecting them.

Do not Reset/reduce zeny and do not touch any items anyone has unless its something that should not exist.  Anything less than this is unacceptable and completely screws people that stayed loyal to you guys.

Realistically what's going to happen? 20 people xfer n take their zeny/god item pieces with them and maybe some people come back to play on the renewal server.  You make more money from this deal than you do with pissing everyone off to the point they quit entirely by doing this.

Edited by Wyndor, 08 June 2019 - 04:55 PM.

#64 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 05:08 PM

Previous: Classic
Present: Re:sTard
Future: Thor

Ikr! My prediction is correct!

#65 Pivorus

Pivorus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 06:42 PM

server closing is not a great thing why not just make this server as another renewal.

#66 MikeWolf

MikeWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 07:44 PM

I can understand why people are pissed but from a business perspective if there aren't enough customers then what would you do if the server isn't generating enough money? And quite honestly the server didn't kill itself, rather the players did for not being loyal enough to stay. There is just to many reasons for closure. You can't come on here say the staff is incompetent when most of the time decisions are based on higher ups anyway.

And to be frank for the people who are paying money for services, I mean what did you expect playing an MMORPG? It's a hosted game where closures can happen, so you should've expected this if you spent money on the game.

Just wanted to point this out, I may be wrong for it but I feel it's the truth.

#67 Patsu88

Patsu88

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 08 June 2019 - 08:52 PM

from a business perspective, do you know why there aren't enought customers? because the company (Warp Portal) isn't trustable after making mistake after mistake. people stop paying, stop playing and leave, thats how the server killed itself. how was banning all europeans the player's fault? how can they be loyal if they are not being permitted to play?

#68 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 10:11 PM

I can understand why people are pissed but from a business perspective if there aren't enough customers then what would you do if the server isn't generating enough money? And quite honestly the server didn't kill itself, rather the players did for not being loyal enough to stay. There is just to many reasons for closure. You can't come on here say the staff is incompetent when most of the time decisions are based on higher ups anyway.

And to be frank for the people who are paying money for services, I mean what did you expect playing an MMORPG? It's a hosted game where closures can happen, so you should've expected this if you spent money on the game.

Just wanted to point this out, I may be wrong for it but I feel it's the truth.

Saying that makes 0 sense.  They banned the majority of the population because they refused to upgrade their database standards.  Then they did nothing to make woe/bgs enjoyable.  I gave many ideas to fix this many times.  You can't have WOE where theres more castles than there are players attending it.  You can't have BG rewards multiple episodes behind the other PvE content.

Now that they don't have enough people to rip off on silvervine it's ohh lets lump them in on renewal and close the server down.  Up until what a week ago they were pretending there was a future plan for this server and now it's ohh lets xfer you, remove all the zeny(that you bought off them through silvervine) and remove your god item pieces that you obtained while using the silvervine zeny gear you purchased through them.  If they want to remove zeny/god item pieces they should refund any money they made via silvervine since they feel fine about taking it from us.

I mean -_- they just released more costume boxes not even a week ago and sold them to you guys lol.  

#69 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 10:15 PM

iRO thor is still a renewal server mind you, with lots of abundant stuff scattered around

like abundant entweihen crothen cards. for more info, check here: http://ragial.org/search/iRO-Thor/Axis

and this broken rainbow star gear: http://ragial.org/item/iRO-Thor/zkk that allows an lk or mastersmith to be on 100% demi human reduction which i assume restart players would love to participate on

and other mini boss cards that may have been carried over but unpatrolled. you may sport them being merged as well without their items for the real party to get started

Edited by DarkOrinus, 08 June 2019 - 10:21 PM.

#70 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 10:23 PM

iRO thor is still a renewal server mind you, with lots of abundant stuff scattered around

like abundant entweihen crothen cards. for more info, check here: http://ragial.org/search/iRO-Thor/Axis

and this broken rainbow star gear: http://ragial.org/item/iRO-Thor/zkk that allows an lk or mastersmith to be on 100% demi human reduction which i assume restart players would love to participate on

and other mini boss cards that may have been carried over but unpatrolled. you may sport them being merged as well without their items for the real party to get started

How exactly would we buy any of that to  have fun with it considering they plan to erase all of our zeny lol?

#71 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 10:28 PM

How exactly would we buy any of that to  have fun with it considering they plan to erase all of our zeny lol?

you don't have to buy it, these gears aren't abundant in chaos. they are only abundant in thor. also you may check the feel of currencies in both servers. you can farm your way to a few millions easily as you progress. no need to rush

for TE specifically, there should be rental gears to start you guys out. check them out here: https://irowiki.org/...raining_Edition

Edited by DarkOrinus, 08 June 2019 - 10:29 PM.

#72 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 10:58 PM

you don't have to buy it, these gears aren't abundant in chaos. they are only abundant in thor. also you may check the feel of currencies in both servers. you can farm your way to a few millions easily as you progress. no need to rush

for TE specifically, there should be rental gears to start you guys out. check them out here: https://irowiki.org/...raining_Edition

You don't seem to understand that we just farmed for the zeny we have for over a year.  Why the hell would we be fine with them deleting our zeny and shuffling us around?

#73 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 11:02 PM

You don't seem to understand that we just farmed for the zeny we have for over a year.  Why the hell would we be fine with them deleting our zeny and shuffling us around?

i don't expect you to be fine with it, we aren't exactly fine with it too. but with all the things that has happened to the both of our servers, don't assume you'd be the only victims here

if anything, this might be a chance to unite players. see how divided thor and chaos is? it's inevitable you guys would end up like either of the two anyway, at least you'd be with more people

#74 JayHawkk

JayHawkk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 June 2019 - 01:59 AM

Just wanted to point this out, I may be wrong for it but I feel it's the truth

Clear some on who know NOTHING about Ragnarok Re Start, read some stuff on forum and create his own opinion base in his imagination and come here to talk sh...

Someone who know nothing about Euro ban,  problem that Warpportal could handle in a different way but decide just to take the easy road and ban half of the server (or more). Who know nothing about dupe problems, something that WARPPORTAl was incompetent enough to do nothing about!!! The same way they didn’t do nothing about the bot problem and refuse systematically in listen they community.

This company made some promise for they costumers, us, players, and they didn’t delivery!!! 

I’m from Brazil, and I can say... my country is Champion in the world in provide bad services but even there they manage to keep a server run more than 2 years. That’s really ridiculous by warpportal, many bad decision are made by them and they ruin this server!!!

So don’t came here talk about spend money in a MMORPG, they are stole me by doing the zenny earease and I m not going to explain to you why, u probably play Ragnarok long time ago…

Worse part is when this guy come here and talk about Loyalt…. HUAUHAUHAUHAUHAHUAHU OMG!!!That alone prove that he just fall here !!!

So don’t come here point things you don’t know absolutely nothing about, and yes u are WRONG!

#75 KunKnee

KunKnee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • Twitter:@kunknee

Posted 09 June 2019 - 02:27 AM

Mommy Gangstress in Chaos hecc yeahhh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users