Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 02 October 2019 - 09:14 AM

faqfriday.jpg

October is here, and so are more FAQs!

In this thread we'll answer questions from the previous thread.

Drop some questions in the comments for us to answer next time!

Campitor: Olá. Eu sou Campitor. Estou realizando uma série de reuniões com a equipe do Brasil essa semana e devo retornar na próxima terça-feira.

thanks for the quick answer :p_laugh:

1. May i ask for the poring coin item to be changed back into pieces of five for the duration of the 2019 TLAPD?
2. ETA for YA retro boxter system?
3. Can we get new 2012-2018 OCP item next month?
4. Will Xmas Clab return?
5. Can we have the card exchange event from kRO? https://forums.warpp...exchange-event/
6. Can edit these thread? There are no more Classic and Restart....
https://forums.warpp...dated-for-2017/
https://forums.warpp...emperium-times/
7. Jello, Magus, Astra was there on the ship, but no Xealot and Campitor??  :sob:

Campitor
 1. I will queue up the fix this week.

2. First one will be on 10/10

3. Unfortunately its unlikely I am hoping we can get something but the studio has been busy this last month.

4. If it does return the format will be changed this year. It was way too generous last year and monster list needs to be changed.

5. An exact clone is unlikely. But something to consume excess cards seems like a good idea. Maybe in a manner similar to the Adventurers Tokens.

6. Yes

7. They stole my pieces of five and threw me overboard.

Do you think its time to lock the OCP item request thread, since it has been concluded that we will not be receiving any new items anymore? I feel its good for ppls to understand this so they will lower their expectations, rather than getting frustrated when their desired items aint arriving.

https://forums.warpp...-shop-requests/

Campitor: We can update the top with a notice about the current state of OCP items.

Dear Gm, 

could you please add punch-doll dps meter in prontera? 
they are already several bunch of them next to NPC event Blood in prontera laying around, 
please make each one of them categories in different elements, races and sizes that would be great.
so basicly each time a player try to attack it, the DPS status will show up in numbers Damage per seconds.
the idea is kinda like the eggs in Izlude academy but but more advance and informative.
Thank you

Campitor:  If kRO has them we can request them.

Can the forum be cleaned up some? Lots of pinned threads that have questionable value and the informational posts Pinned above the rest of the list could use updating or be removed ("War of Emperium Times!   Posted by Oda", " Maintenance Times *Updated for 2017*   Posted by Dragonlark", etc). Kinda bums me out seeing all these references to the closed games/servers.  :wah:

Campitor:  Yes

Getting tired of "it's on our list". When are we going to get content at a decent rate? It's a bloody joke how far we're behind. Is the only thing you can do is shove ocp down our throats? Might as well call RO rune scape II.

WoE is completely dead, because of all the cheaters that you failed to ban. Moreover, the PVE side is getting boring with the lack of content. All people are doing is constantly grinding to buy OCP items. Where is the fun in that?

Campitor:  We will have an announcement in the coming weeks.

Is Illusion of Abyss next?

When is Metal Stick [3] from Mechaspider coming?

Campitor:  I will ask for the latest mechspider drop table.

Is it possible to confine the Plates to the Dining Hall? As Prontera Castle is considered a single map, some plates tend to spawn outside the room in the most odd places.

Campitor:  I will check the quest but I am not sure what is possible.

creativeconventionhats.png
1-Creative Convention Hats , they all going to be costume this year?I really need to know that!!!
2- Can you guys tell if you going to implement MVP cards combo? Like RSX card + Tatenashi Armor [1].
Thanks

Campitor:  1. We have costume versions of the hats that we are going to be using in the future. The plan is to allow them to work similar to Alora

I still disappointed about High TI monster

it was good to introduced new high TI monsters     (GCs , Kick step , Step , Kick and Kick , Rock step) 

but after that week  why continue cycle old high TI monsters   

I still waiting for something like   Fire Condor , Basillisks , some popular instance mobs   etc.
or maybe some Bio4 mobs ?  or something which don't have in old high ti monster rotation  (Biolab mobs usually have Bio2 and 3 mobs) 

also after RK , Mado patch   when will AB get rework ?  

I'm waiting for AOE Adoramus   at least AB can leveling alone  when no Demon/Undead in ti to leveling by using ME  
or waiting for many hours for Bio4 party   TwT

Campitor:  We will have a future content announcement in the coming weeks.

#2 CMAstra

CMAstra

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 09:19 AM

Can I suggest adding more items in Eve Natalia NPC for the safe certificates? Can you add Variant Shoes, Thorn Staff of Darkness, Hunting Spear, Hurricane Fury, Flame Manteau of Naght Sieger, Dark Bacillium, Ring of Flame Lord and Ring of Resonance?

Campitor:  That is a good suggestion.

• Among those lists in "It's on our wish list", which would be the very VERY next one to be updated?
  • I think AB and SC update were included in those "It's on our wish list" lists, can we get that update by the end of November (in Sakray)?
  • Is it possible to add some very old updates that were not yet received in iRO? Like slotted middle gear stat enchantment (that only gives Stat+1-3) and equipment comparison window (where the current equipped equipment is also displayed beside the right-clicked equipment that were not equipped)?
  • Why are the iRO staff hesitant to get Nightmare Old Glast Heim to be implemented here?
  • Can Enriched Hammer be activated at the end of October or, start or mid of November until Mad Bunny refine event stats this December?
  • Will the requested costumes be updated to be enchantable this time?
For Asta and other CMs:
  • Can the livestreams time slot be moved to as early as 8am or 9am PDT at least in Thor-specific-related streams? It is for the Asian players, where the majority of Thor players are located, to also watch the streams live. As for what time it is in Asia around that time, it's around 9pm-12am depending on location and DSTs.

Can I suggest adding more items in Eve Natalia NPC for the safe certificates? Can you add Variant Shoes, Thorn Staff of Darkness, Hunting Spear, Hurricane Fury, Flame Manteau of Naght Sieger, Dark Bacillium, Ring of Flame Lord and Ring of Resonance?

I also agree with this but add them with Ledger of Death, Staff of Destruction, Counter Dagger, Ixion Wing [1], all Sealed Swords dropped by Ebel, Faceworm Queen Leg, and more.

For all the iRO staff (and even VMods if allowed):
  • (Do not click spoiler tab if you did not watch the latest Pokemon anime episode or read a news from CNN and other news related to Pokemon). What was your reaction when...
Spoiler

Campitor:  We will have a future content announcement in the coming weeks. Nightmare Old Glastheim is one I try to get every year then something comes up, we want it but its been somewhat hard to get. We can start enriched hammer this month.

Astra: Thank you for the suggestion on streaming Thor server events! We'll look into it!

Can you consider adding Kafra Cards to the list of eden merit badge exchange?
Thanks!

Campitor:  I would need to review some details before I can say yes or no.

Hello,

Wondering about the following:

1. Why not allow vending to go beyond 1b zeny? Would help a lot in decreasing all those chat rooms in eden group that barely let me walk. Also would allow people to use ragial to find high prize items, without having to stumble upon a chat or having to be checking the forum.

2. Could there be an option to allow players to purchase OCPs from the past? There are items that are so valuable but they are pricing them in game at amounts that are insane. More competition in the market is always good to drive prices down.

3. Could you make smiths forging relevant again somehow. Its a waste of skill nowadays. Unless you want to become a mechanic, the smith is just almost always a char for basically vend and thats it. Even the creators are more useful with condensed potions.

Thanks!

Campitor

1. This was a decision by the studio but we can certainly let them know users feel frustrated with the current options.

2. We bring them back quite often. Keep an eye out for firesale announcements.

3. We will pass this to the studio.

#3 CMAstra

CMAstra

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 09:21 AM

Please add bullet case seller in eden2F,there is an arrow seller,I think bullet can be sold in there in the same way.

Campitor: We can add a bullet npc to Eden

She is not there.

Yeah GMs you guys forgot to add the flower girl NPC for the Terra Gloria Dailies.

Campitor:  This may be tied to YSF I will check on this.

Any update on Excellion Wing and Excellion Suit?

Campitor:  Not at this time.

Hello,

Since Odacious Angeling Balloon's original effect was already considered to be activated (or at least since I've read that it's not yet working properly), why not include Panda Balloon as well?

pKGPru8.jpg?1

credits to "hmc317" for the imgur image

Campitor: We can fix this.

When will the red and brown backpack costume become enchantable

Campitor: This next maintenance.

#4 CMAstra

CMAstra

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 09:26 AM

Hey Folks!

Just wanted to give you an update before the day is done. I will most likely be answering your questions at the beginning of next week.

We just finished internally translating the YSF instance from Korean is very rough english. We will be pushing that to Sakray in October and if all goes well it will be in soon. Next week I will be attending meetings and seeing what else I can bring to the server. Right now were forecast to get chunk of system updates at the end of the year. As we discussed in the maintenance notes we are planning the rewards for getting the kRO Daily Rewards systems. We have a few other updates to gather feedback on next week.

:p_love: finally...  :p_love:

Also, question regarding illusion combo battle glove, when will this fixed?

Campitor:  We have found that a fix to the issue with recently applied on other servers. We have requested that the studio apply this to iRO as well. Once we know more we will let you know.

hey camptor is there any chance of adding mado emergency gear to magic gear master on eden?

Campitor:  Yes

Brasilis Bounty Board missing please fix in the coming maintenance

Thanks

Campitor: I will check on it.

#5 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 04 October 2019 - 07:10 PM

Finally i can go all out with my backpack and not just use it in town playing barbie ro or something

#6 yozakura

yozakura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationJapan
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 October 2019 - 09:18 PM

Please provide detailed information about iRO GM Cultist that has occurred since the maintenance on 9/26.

#7 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 09:56 PM

They belong to a cult with ties to the GM's of course nothing is known about them, "they" are hiding the truth from us; "they" whose existence are even higher than that of the royalties themselves.

"They" are the beginning
"They" are the end
"They" are the true ruler of all that is known and unknown in all the realms there is

And I got nothing else to do

Edited by lorenz1375, 04 October 2019 - 09:57 PM.

#8 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 05 October 2019 - 12:56 AM

are we gonna get a patch for 2nd class update like priest's ME can be damage all type of enemies not just demon and undead and about the pet update will it take next year ? my hand is hurting me pressing alt J all the time specially when mobbing...

Edited by ad0l, 05 October 2019 - 12:58 AM.

#9 Erlak

Erlak

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 05 October 2019 - 02:04 AM

camptor is there no way to accelerate the coming of the first / second class balance patch?
As I said this balance patch is extremely important for revitalizing various classes and fixing small bugs with their skills.

#10 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 03:51 AM

What is the next update after RK/Mado? and also the ETA. thanks

#11 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4116 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 04:22 AM

1. offline vend pls? https://forums.warpp...ffline-vending/

:sob:

2. also with coming refine event, please make enriched oridecon/elunium 50 box to be vendable?? the restriction doesnt make any sense??

3. can we get position lag bug fix?

https://youtu.be/fGlAPP4HUsE

4. you said BB quest experience will be buffed, but AFAIK its still only giving 75% x 150, the same old formula? is the plan for buffed exp still pending or is that final already? can you check on this?

Edited by YongkySH, 13 October 2019 - 07:43 AM.

#12 CKDD

CKDD

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 04:47 AM

Why don't WP run private server like [Removed]?
Copy 100% [Removed] strategy, maintain/elevate your current service level/interaction with players, find oda's replacement.

I'm tired of "asking/begging kro" for almost everything in this iro.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 05 October 2019 - 05:46 AM.
Mod Edit: Removed.

#13 Erlak

Erlak

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 05 October 2019 - 05:04 AM

camptor has any chance of increasing the green cenere spaw rate on the Lab-OPTATIO(verus01) map the current amount is too low.

#14 Muela131

Muela131

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 06:47 AM

1. Is there any way we can get an Upgrade NPC where we pick right off the bat how many upgrades we want

For example, walk in with +0 chainmail,

• talk to upgrade npc
  • select chainmail
  • it asks, how many upgrades do you want to perform?
  • We type 4, it auto upgrades 4 times, taking zeny and necessary ores if available

2. Do ideas that do not originate in the studio invalidate the license agreement with them? I see a lot of stuff being answered "we will check with the studio" or is it a matter of WP not having the internal development resources necessary to achieve some of these requests?

3. Maximum Zeny count per character. Do we have any hopes of an account bank system instead of needing multiple chars to trade for "end game" items?  I also feel that this ends up resulting in at least 5 accounts per person just to carry zeny. Those characters end up as the chat rooms in Eden that inflate actual online numbers.  Its almost a trickle down effect because of this one limitation.

#15 8494140805110025600

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 08:54 AM

With regards to Bio5 MVPs, I recall an update whereby it was supposed to spawn at random points instead of at the north of the map. What happened to this?

I wish to suggest that the MVP spawns at the spot whereby the mini boss is killed. This is to encourage fairness as opposed to the current play where some players just wait at where the current MVP spawns and have the first-hit advantage.

#16 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 09:44 PM

Can we have you guys (cm's and gm's) get a decently if not geared to the teeth lvl 160 chars and try to lvl in bio5 as party?

It seems you guys think it's a great idea in which none havent even dared thought about here and there seems to be something we're missing, you can stream it on twitch we'll be waiting

#17 JaguarBlood

JaguarBlood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationMidgard

Posted 06 October 2019 - 01:25 AM

Hey Guys,

Wanted to ask if its possible we have the lack of exp from gramps at 150 lifted. I have a 150 AB and i get no exp from gramps when i turn in HiTi?

#18 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 06 October 2019 - 06:04 PM

Campitor:  We will have a future content announcement in the coming weeks. Nightmare Old Glastheim is one I try to get every year then something comes up, we want it but its been somewhat hard to get. We can start enriched hammer this month.

Astra: Thank you for the suggestion on streaming Thor server events! We'll look into it!

Thanks for the detailed answer about the NOGH and for the early Enriched Hammer (it's fine if it will be delayed to early November). Also thanks for looking into the schedule. It's only for Thor anyways, so Chaos and all-server streams can be at the same schedule. :)

As for my questions:

• Are the foreign maps like Amatsu, Kunlun, Malaya, Dewata, etc. would also be placed some Bounty Boards from those remaining Boards to be added? I also hope to also add Rachel and Veins Bounty Boards. Also can the level range of all new bounties be at 30 levels instead of 20?
  • Can the Lasagna Dungeon (preferably inside 1st level near the entrance to the 2nd level) be added to Dungeon Teleporter?

#19 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 06:08 PM

Illusion of Abyss Turtle Island

#20 WWeikian

WWeikian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 06:54 AM

Hello , thank you for reply last time , i got few question again

1.will we have warlock skill improvement update in this year? (improve on reading spellbook , reduce sp cost of comet and etc)

2.will we have the update for the uses of fallen energy particle that use to exchange energy fragment and also other energy particle drops update from bio2 bio3 bio4

#21 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3542 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 04:38 PM

What happened to your plan on revitalizing battleground bruh? I thought we're getting some updated BG equips.

#22 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 06:58 AM

Dear Camp,

For XMas CLAB, my input is:
You split the mode into few round:
Easy Mode:
Consist of mini boss only. (Ex: dr,angeling,gryphon,dark ill).
Req Level: 40.

normal Mode:
Consist Killable mvp. Can be solo as well. Like GTB,Drake,Mistress,etc.
Req level: 100

Hard mode
Consist of hardest mvp than before like Bapho,enigma cenia,amdarais,
Req level: 135

Very Difficult mode
Consist of unsoloable mvp like ifrit,bio mvp.
Req level: 170

To adding more fun, you reward us with token for each completion for each round finish and redeemed to free refine or buff. hardest difficulty will earn better token.
To increase party gaming, you can add mob spawn during mvp fight or each one member of party addidng certain number of token.
For someone who like challenge, you can give us restriction like solo only/ no mvp gear or OCP gear/disabling certain skill like no dark claw or no unlimit/one class in party only (like all rg or all sura).

Thats my input.

#23 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 09 October 2019 - 01:07 PM

Can we get the amistr bag skill enchant npc tweaked to accept already-enchanted bags the same way it accepts blank amistr bags?

The aim of this is to open up the ability to re-enchant bags for cases when we get a skills that we don't like.
The +7 refine requirement will still exist of course.

#24 PandaRtZ

PandaRtZ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 05:33 PM

Hi team, Can u live steam show how to finish BB 160-175 at lightazen? We need a guide line for finish it because it is only few option that we have after 160

Edited by PandaRtZ, 09 October 2019 - 05:34 PM.

#25 Guarocuya

Guarocuya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 06:20 PM

Can we also get a small Quality-of-Life update for Mado's: Crazy Uproar, Item Appraisal and Hammerfall are currently not usable while in a Mado suit on iRO while kRO allows these skills. This is nothing gamebreaking, just a small, legal improvement.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users