Important Announcement for iRO 10-15-2019 Discussion Thread - Page 24 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 17 votes

Important Announcement for iRO 10-15-2019 Discussion Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
720 replies to this topic

#576 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 November 2019 - 05:42 PM

Don’t worry if no one playing it. It will ended up like restart or classic lol

:heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Edited by nyyaan, 18 November 2019 - 05:43 PM.

#577 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 18 November 2019 - 07:45 PM

How many more servers can we shove into Chaos? I don't think it's chaotic enough.

ZzQqnQR.jpg

#578 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 19 November 2019 - 07:10 AM

A fresh server is always nice but Warpportal always messes things up and the server dies way too early before it can establish a healthy server.

Nowadays, people just want a playable server than anything else. P2W and gacha stuffs are just extras if the game rewards you much for in-game activities. This is exact reason why I still favored ROM despite how trash the game is.

If RT is another buy WPE then sell for in-game items/zeny that's not how you play MMO video games...At least, it shouldn't be forced that way.

#579 Raiifolks

Raiifolks

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 November 2019 - 12:18 PM

2 months for this? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. That's ridiculous.

#580 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 19 November 2019 - 04:59 PM

2 months for this? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. That's ridiculous.

i agree, so I say something to gravity >>  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:

Campitor, you couldn't bring something that the community really wants?

Tks evolution soul/imperor

185 cap lv

skill second job improvement

new maps/dungeon/instance

etc etc

for 2 months what you're bringing is ridiculous, not that it's bad this atts, are normal things late that should come during the year, not even a mega update.

Edited by digo666, 19 November 2019 - 05:20 PM.

#581 gorgoroth1

gorgoroth1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Server:Chaos04Nov13Thor27Apr15

Posted 19 November 2019 - 08:10 PM

yeah 2 month is a bit too long :)

anyway what happen to sakray? why not dump every new update + trial and error over there until it's perfect/playable?

#582 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1244 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 09:21 PM

You guys don't get it. That two months is to actually focus on Ragnarok Transcendence which will fail miserably. You think they still care about RO1?

#583 hellokitty

hellokitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 05:50 AM

anyway what happen to sakray? why not dump every new update + trial and error over there until it's perfect/playable?

This. That's why I don't really get why they have to close it. Patch it to a test server>test>if all goes well copy to main. That's how most games are being updated, but no, our server needs to close.lmao

You guys don't get it. That two months is to actually focus on Ragnarok Transcendence which will fail miserably. You think they still care about RO1?

"So ya guys enjoying RT, let's close ro1 now and just bring the ocp here mkay"?

#584 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 05:55 AM

Well they have 2 months to improve it too.. so we will see in February what happens. Actually I think the majority will be ok with restart server only minority know about Ragnarok zero and recently knowledge about it spread..

Edited by NihonHikikomoriK, 20 November 2019 - 06:13 AM.

#585 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 20 November 2019 - 08:49 PM

this. Like they can dump it at that server so that we can see what needs to be fix (because gravity) and what to nerf specifically for woe and pvp only(because gravity...if anyone is still concern on that) 

these are normal updates.

mega update? I laughed

you know what it would be?

List:

massive update illusions dungeons 1~3

improvement skill 1/2 jobs

185 cap

soul reaper/imperor

new dungeons NOGH/YSF01 etc etc

what you re implementing are basic things that should come in the year!

every MMORPG I play releases the update on the main server 2~4 months later goes to the other servers!

sir. Campitor, when are we going to have this? a server that has a date to see things, a more organized thing

the iro has great and very generous events, but the server is very bad in updates

when we are going to change, and have punctual updates!

many people leave iro, and migrate to privates because of it, why do they get tired of waiting

anyway, ty

That's the reason i left iRO like few months ago after trying that private server . hell, they pulled off something even better than the official server can do (like actually very nice custom dungeon that being brain dead is not an option. braindead DPSing=death in the boss patterns)

Two months hiatus and no merge of Chaos and Thor ...  :heh:

Well, you're gonna need better and more powerful OCPs to get money from us. Everything was fine when many loyal spenders just stayed to support the game but you just had to go out to find problems for yourself. Why ...  :heh:

Warpportal abandoning the WOE and PVP side of the Ragnarok and taking in broken items that isn't design for our server.. its so nice to have a brain dead marketing strat.

Community: "booo we want update!improve chaos!"

WP: "RT"

Community: "oooohhh shiny"

WP: ok..how about this (shows RT)
me: Import PC version of the Ragnarok Love that scored 2/5. lower than the dragonest SEA server. like jesus christ, i will wait for Laplace M PC release than this one, like this is just a re-skin version of the OG ragnarok. nothing new, baphomet is still the bad guy even though the RO lore stated that our new bad guy is the sexy himmelmez . bring something new like

actually engaging game mechanics that is not point and click..like someone already did that

Edited by VModCinnamon, 20 November 2019 - 09:02 PM.

#586 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 06:54 PM

Hope to have NOGH on February... TAT

#587 MatStukish07

MatStukish07

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 09:02 PM

Hi,please dont update that windows XP cannot play the ragnarok.Im window XP and only this ragnarok I can play,another ragnarok I cannot play,So hope u guys dont update ragnarok cannot support window XP,make it can support window XP hope u guys reading this. :p_sad:  :sob: 

#588 MatStukish07

MatStukish07

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 10:08 PM

Guys make many dye like RK black,black cape,black suit and make this dye free but only 5 time each character.Make star emperor and expand lvl until 200.Make bonus exp to everyone every week.Every player gonna love ragnarok :p_laugh:  :p_love:  :p_hi: 

#589 Asukirin

Asukirin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 01:41 AM

Hi,please dont update that windows XP cannot play the ragnarok.Im window XP and only this ragnarok I can play,another ragnarok I cannot play,So hope u guys dont update ragnarok cannot support window XP,make it can support window XP hope u guys reading this. :p_sad:  :sob: 

why not update ur System to Windows 10 its much better than XP and i think WP wont go back to XP because it has a lot of bug and susceptible hacker and cheater

#590 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 09:08 AM

Buy a new laptop on Black Friday

#591 MatStukish07

MatStukish07

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 03:22 PM

why not update ur System to Windows 10 its much better than XP and i think WP wont go back to XP because it has a lot of bug and susceptible hacker and cheate

Lol I just a years 5 that gonna be year 6 at 2020.So I cannot buy laptop dude. :P

#592 TattooedChef

TattooedChef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts
  • LocationSeventh level of Hell

Posted 23 November 2019 - 06:14 PM

Lol I just a years 5 that gonna be year 6 at 2020.So I cannot buy laptop dude. :P

That sounds like a you problem, not an us problem. 

#593 JaguarBlood

JaguarBlood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationMidgard

Posted 24 November 2019 - 04:41 PM

Windows 10 FTW

#594 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 25 November 2019 - 12:59 PM

I'm guessing, but a hard guessing, all the updates they said come to iRO would fit in a week probably, and just guessing the ridiculous 2 monts hiatus its to force players to enter RT instead just ignore it and go on with Chaos.

A hard guess but idk whats the business model in WP HQ, i mean, we had many crazy stories about the management and other servers managers.

#595 3412140103193930447

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 02:14 PM

I'm guessing, but a hard guessing, all the updates they said come to iRO would fit in a week probably, and just guessing the ridiculous 2 monts hiatus its to force players to enter RT instead just ignore it and go on with Chaos.
A hard guess but idk whats the business model in WP HQ, i mean, we had many crazy stories about the management and other servers managers.

Yup, thats my main concern. Theres no way a server update could last 2 months.

And coincientally, in that meantime theres a new server with new mechanics and shiny marketing, which will be available.....

Is wayy too fishy and even predictable.

If they are planning to close iro renewal im done with rO. No more money for WP

Edited by 3412140103193930447, 25 November 2019 - 02:24 PM.

#596 Aboed

Aboed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • LocationIn A Galaxy Far, Far Away
  • Server:Thor

Posted 25 November 2019 - 10:55 PM

Chaos isn't going anywhere. The following will be coming to Chaos and Thor when they come back from the Hiatus.

I'm not worried because of this statement. You don't really go back on your word and expect people to play your other game now would you.

I'm a bit surprised no merge being considered. If there would be a time a 2 month hiatus would be the time to do so. So Chaos and Thor can co-exist why can't it with this new game.

The way i see it RT is just a 'sakray' to test those mega updates for Renewal. Who really want's to play in a world without 3rd class jobs?  :p_laugh:

2 whole months does seem a stretch though

#597 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 12:17 AM

Chaos isn't going anywhere. The following will be coming to Chaos and Thor when they come back from the Hiatus.

But will Chaos become Classic 2.0 where it will be left alone or receive updates even more slowly than now? Will you put all your love into this new hyped RT server? 

#598 Narue44

Narue44

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 26 November 2019 - 02:41 AM

. Who really want's to play in a world without 3rd class jobs? :p_laugh:

A lot of people. 3rd jobs sucks

#599 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 26 November 2019 - 03:10 AM

I wonder, if WP passes our feedback to gravity, I believe WP ignores request of the community

2 months would give to update almost everything late, and still new content.

It seems that to enjoy the content of ragnarok, you have to have a KR account or play private server, because if it depends on IRO, server closes before that happens.

they take the same attitude as the 3 wise monkeys.

2c4797161965b0b6b6404daed4265110b535cbfe

Edited by digo666, 26 November 2019 - 03:41 AM.

#600 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 26 November 2019 - 03:49 AM

I wonder, if WP passes our feedback to gravity, I believe WP ignores request of the community

2 months would give to update almost everything late, and still new content.

It seems that to enjoy the content of ragnarok, you have to have a KR account or play private server, because if it depends on IRO, server closes before that happens.

they take the same attitude as the 3 wise monkeys.

2c4797161965b0b6b6404daed4265110b535cbfe

Person to blame are the one that always rejected the kro updates. Who? Not a name calling here just think about it yourself.

1. Kro shadow gears.
2. Para market
And many more small updates

So now those mofos dig they own grave.

Kro said bring shadow gears iro community NO it’s OP AF.
Kro update paramarket iro community NO it will destroy the market.
Kro F ya all I’m not bringing any new ideas anymore. Lmao

To iro:

Instead of listening to those morons just bring all updates into one and stop pick and choose what to bring in. U guys gotta stop listening to those morons and just bringing in without even asking the community like what you guys did with jro ocp.

Edited by Handersen, 26 November 2019 - 03:54 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users