Ragnarok Transcendence Closed Beta Test - 12/16! - Page 19 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Ragnarok Transcendence Closed Beta Test - 12/16!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
521 replies to this topic

#451 MegaEdge

MegaEdge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSt-Jérôme, QC.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Poring

Posted 19 December 2019 - 11:25 AM

I guess so, all the years spent in Renewal (going from 1-99 within a day) made me forget the pain of grinding to 99 before, haha!

#452 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 19 December 2019 - 11:34 AM

I find it kind of stupid that only evolved pets get autofeed, as not all pets can evolve.

#453 MegaEdge

MegaEdge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSt-Jérôme, QC.

Posted 19 December 2019 - 11:45 AM

Oh and another question, the level range is only affecting the EXP rate or the Drop rate as well?

#454 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 19 December 2019 - 07:44 PM

Is it possible if RT get new cards from Zero on OBT?
Unlike other contents. Gravity created new card on some monsters and replaced the old one.
So if WP replace the new cards later. Those monsters may have 2 types of card.

Edited by Sigma1, 19 December 2019 - 07:45 PM.

#455 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 01:06 AM

Oh and another question, the level range is only affecting the EXP rate or the Drop rate as well?

The Drop penalty was/is disabled in iRO Renewal, interested if it would be the case with RT.

#456 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 01:09 AM

Is it possible if RT get new cards from Zero on OBT?
Unlike other contents. Gravity created new card on some monsters and replaced the old one.
So if WP replace the new cards later. Those monsters may have 2 types of card.

new GTB card lol

#457 xSwain

xSwain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 05:18 AM

Can people wearing marc card still freeze ? This is one of the worst mechanic in Renewal, I just want to know if RT will be like this.

Edited by xSwain, 20 December 2019 - 05:19 AM.

#458 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 December 2019 - 05:35 AM

that does not happen in renewal

#459 xSwain

xSwain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 05:37 AM

Nice to hear that.

#460 gorgoroth1

gorgoroth1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Server:Chaos04Nov13Thor27Apr15

Posted 20 December 2019 - 06:08 AM

any info hows the final or roughly the exp rate/lvling gameplay gonna be? comparing with chaos server... lets say i could 99lvl/50job (non-vip) in 12 hours for 1 character...how about RT? a week? a month? few month?

#461 MegaEdge

MegaEdge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSt-Jérôme, QC.

Posted 20 December 2019 - 06:36 AM

Can people wearing marc card still freeze ? This is one of the worst mechanic in Renewal, I just want to know if RT will be like this.

That is false information you have there, I don't know, but you have to understand that you're mixing 2 status effects being Frozen and Freezing.

Having a Marc Card'ed Armor only grant you the immunity of the Frozen status, so let's say that the Freezing status bypass that immunity.

any info hows the final or roughly the exp rate/lvling gameplay gonna be? comparing with chaos server... lets say i could 99lvl/50job (non-vip) in 12 hours for 1 character...how about RT? a week? a month? few month?

It will probably be a month or a few depending of the time you put in-game.

#462 gardee04

gardee04

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 07:30 AM

Hi,

I wanted to play (since I have been a fan of the game ever since it launched). But here are the catch (or catches, since there are a few):

1.) Playing on a managed laptop (company issued)

2.) Location is in Central Eastern Europe

3.) Have all necessary things to be able to play (installer, launcher, and redeem code)

Problem is, when I try to run the game, IT. DOES. NOT. OPEN.

No error message or whatever.

Please, someone help me. I've been trying my best to have it run to no avail.

Thanks in advance.

Edit:

Also, when I try to run Sakray, it just shows a gray screen for the patcher. No images whatsoever. Just gray screen.

Edited by gardee04, 20 December 2019 - 07:32 AM.

#463 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 20 December 2019 - 07:33 AM

Keep in mind that 99/50 will be the current level cap.

Making the max lvl cap achievable in less than a week can easily shorten a game's lifespan.

#464 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 08:09 AM

Hi,

I wanted to play (since I have been a fan of the game ever since it launched). But here are the catch (or catches, since there are a few):

1.) Playing on a managed laptop (company issued)

2.) Location is in Central Eastern Europe

3.) Have all necessary things to be able to play (installer, launcher, and redeem code)

Problem is, when I try to run the game, IT. DOES. NOT. OPEN.

Please report your issue in the correct section of the forums, make sure to list your name of country just in case:
https://forums.warpp...rt-bug-reports/

#465 danielbarbossa92

danielbarbossa92

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 08:22 AM

I live in brazil, can i play?

#466 MegaEdge

MegaEdge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSt-Jérôme, QC.

Posted 20 December 2019 - 08:26 AM

I live in brazil, can i play?

Yes, if you follow the steps and obtain a code for the Closed Beta Test.

#467 gorgoroth1

gorgoroth1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Server:Chaos04Nov13Thor27Apr15

Posted 20 December 2019 - 09:47 AM

Keep in mind that 99/50 will be the current level cap.

Making the max lvl cap achievable in less than a week can easily shorten a game's lifespan.

yeah i have no problem playing a super low exp server

but hey WP! you really need a good system to block those 101010 robots...whats the point spending 5 hours grinding in front of computer for 15% of exp lvl while some user just [kittens] it, thanks...we dont want a second classic tragedy....

Edited by VModCinnamon, 20 December 2019 - 09:59 AM.
Mod Edit: Removed mention illegal program.

#468 CGeass

CGeass

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 11:10 AM

That is false information you have there, I don't know, but you have to understand that you're mixing 2 status effects being Frozen and Freezing.

Having a Marc Card'ed Armor only grant you the immunity of the Frozen status, so let's say that the Freezing status bypass that immunity.

It will probably be a month or a few depending of the time you put in-game.

If you are say level 150 and a 175 cast storm gust. I believe you get frozen. I had taken a break during renewal came back after the 175 level cap. I was in OPC healing on my priest with a Marc card Valk Armor and getting frozen in WoE.

edit: or maybe I bought the armor since stats didn’t work. I do know it is possible to be frozen by someone higher level than you. Just not sure what all is affected.

Edited by CGeass, 20 December 2019 - 11:16 AM.

#469 MegaEdge

MegaEdge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSt-Jérôme, QC.

Posted 20 December 2019 - 11:50 AM

If you are say level 150 and a 175 cast storm gust. I believe you get frozen. I had taken a break during renewal came back after the 175 level cap. I was in OPC healing on my priest with a Marc card Valk Armor and getting frozen in WoE.

edit: or maybe I bought the armor since stats didn’t work. I do know it is possible to be frozen by someone higher level than you. Just not sure what all is affected.

Even still it doesn't make sense. 

Jack Frost and Tetra Vortex can give you the Freezing status and takes no effect from Marc Card while skills like Storm Gust can give you the Frozen status which a Marc Card grant you immunity.

If it was during WoE, maybe your armor was stripped and you got frozen?

#470 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 20 December 2019 - 12:57 PM

Only stat based ailment immunity ia negated from being underleveled. Cards and gears that grant percentage based resistances work at full effect.

#471 lxlskazylxl

lxlskazylxl

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 02:59 PM

:no1:

I firmly believe that the problem that has dragged on ragnarok has always been the same mechanics and content available in the old times, so I understand that rebalancing the characters skills and making them more useful can make the game have a greater diversity of constructions. One example is the wise and wise gameplay of wizards that usually does not vary much, and it is always worth remembering that there are many skills that usually for low damage are never interesting, an example was to make a wizard specialized in killing undead, but the skills focused on that they are ridiculously weak, I firmly believe that in the old times always needed to have increased damage from the classes, the wise needed an improvement in arcane desire, the archer an improvement in hawk and traps to make them more useful than simply using one and redo the cards and equipment, I believe putting a few bonus attributes on weapons won't help much, and it's always good to have a rac damage. ial and etc ... I found the proposal that I played on a private server with Zero mechanic implemented there super cool.

Edited by lxlskazylxl, 20 December 2019 - 03:05 PM.

#472 MegaEdge

MegaEdge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSt-Jérôme, QC.

Posted 20 December 2019 - 07:06 PM

:no1:

I firmly believe that the problem that has dragged on ragnarok has always been the same mechanics and content available in the old times, so I understand that rebalancing the characters skills and making them more useful can make the game have a greater diversity of constructions. One example is the wise and wise gameplay of wizards that usually does not vary much, and it is always worth remembering that there are many skills that usually for low damage are never interesting, an example was to make a wizard specialized in killing undead, but the skills focused on that they are ridiculously weak, I firmly believe that in the old times always needed to have increased damage from the classes, the wise needed an improvement in arcane desire, the archer an improvement in hawk and traps to make them more useful than simply using one and redo the cards and equipment, I believe putting a few bonus attributes on weapons won't help much, and it's always good to have a rac damage. ial and etc ... I found the proposal that I played on a private server with Zero mechanic implemented there super cool.

I think you got it all wrong, but meh, what I think are the 2 things that did hurt RO in the long run was the implementation of the Kafra Shop depending of the servers some had the gimmick of the Lucky Boxes that you needed to buy a Key to open it, that is just 1 exemple of that matter and there's plenty. And the second is the rediculous amount of people/guilds who own more than 100+ God Equipements in that case it's the server longevity that is to blame, but oh well... Can't do anything about a server that is 16 years old and went into 2 big server merges. The 1st being the Chaos, Loki, Iris and Sakray who became Ymir, then the 2nd was the Ymir, Yggdrasil and Valkyrie who became what we know now to be the Renewal: Chaos. Anyway, enough iRO history lesson. Haha!

#473 Rinoa0615

Rinoa0615

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 09:23 PM

MSI_REFUSE_EMAIL_NOT_CONFIRMED(10)  anyone have anything further on this error?

#474 MegaEdge

MegaEdge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSt-Jérôme, QC.

Posted 21 December 2019 - 04:42 AM

MSI_REFUSE_EMAIL_NOT_CONFIRMED(10)  anyone have anything further on this error?

There's an error/bug section for this kind of question.

https://forums.warpp...ort-bug-reports

#475 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand, Beach

Posted 21 December 2019 - 03:16 PM

MVP's are way too tough.
They literally 1 hit everyone but knights. 

Only way i could legitimately fight one, Orc Hero, i used a Mental Strength Monk.
Tried to pair with another monk who Gfists for damage.

Even Golden Theif Bug just Hides. 

How do you just revert thousands of bug fixes of literally everyother way anyone but genetics mvp'd? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users