EAC (EasyAntiCheat) Errors & Troubleshooting Station - Page 3 - Transcendence Technical Support / Bug Reports - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

EAC (EasyAntiCheat) Errors & Troubleshooting Station

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
204 replies to this topic

#51 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 January 2020 - 06:42 PM

For party.dll see problem #5, deleting it shouldn't really fix the problem.

EAC has not updated with the working dlls yet :(

#52 5295160319010114413

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 06:46 PM

can you keep the game open more than a minute? No? Then how do we ignore this? how do we use your troubleshooting? I Wish I could ignore it.

can't you just disable parties altogether until someone fixes the problem? I mean, it's clearly someone trying to party up with another or trying to use the partyfinder option that's making other crash. 

Also, my friend can't even see the server after login in so he cant get to character selection.

#53 MorphMoth

MorphMoth

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 January 2020 - 06:53 PM

Getting a plain Jane crash to desktop, no errors displayed by the application itself or a related DLL that I can see. Not sure if it is related to the Party.DLL error, or if it is something else. Occurs after 30s - 2m while in-game.

#54 vtl77

vtl77

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 06:57 PM

New one. After the game crashed again, I restarted in but left it to open in the bg after pressing play. A minute or so later, this pops up and closes the client.

image : https://imgur.com/UwJjRub

#55 Kyuur

Kyuur

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 January 2020 - 07:27 PM

Heads up to anyone coming to this thread to complain about the crashing with party.dll: It's been noted that the crash is unrelated and that error pops up whenever you close the client. Crashing is being investigated.

#56 UncleDatte

UncleDatte

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/TioDatte
  • LocationBrasil
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 January 2020 - 07:28 PM

So, apparently when you type something in chat you crash people around you '-'

#57 Romall

Romall

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 07:41 PM

@UncleDatte, i'm seeing the same.  Typing in chat seems to impact people around you and cause crashes. 

#58 reserved

reserved

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 January 2020 - 07:42 PM

When u type something in chat you crash everyone around you, me and 2 friends tested it, and everytime I typed something they got crashed. :rice: 

#59 5979140416155009407

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 08:09 PM

These crash errors are being caused because they aren't trusted or added in EAC (whitelist? or something...) Maybe you guys(admins) have to ask them to fix this? hhehe...

#60 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 08:22 PM

Party.dll pop up is a side effect of the major crash happening in game. Supposedly due to an error with global chat.
The staff are actively attempting to get this fixed.

We kindly ask for your patience and understanding in the matter.

#61 Healzx

Healzx

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 03:21 AM

Updated first post with Problem #7:

Problem #7 (Could not load NoSpam.dll)

z4DizZC.jpg

Solution:
Press Ok, this shouldn't impact your login.
A proper fix is being looked into.

So, since i'm not at home to send you another print, after I click ok it does open the game, but the game freeze and open another error saying " Panic " later it opens a commander console from the game ( can send the print later when i get home )

Edited by Healzx, 08 January 2020 - 07:42 AM.

#62 Hemebru

Hemebru

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 12:21 PM

Does anyone have the solution to my problems?
When I start the game, this error appears (0xc0000142).

fdjIDwD.png

and when I click "OK" this other Easy Anti-Cheat popup appears.
Already.

D1w8lfI.png

reinstalled but it did not work..

Please, Help-me

#63 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 04:05 PM

So, since i'm not at home to send you another print, after I click ok it does open the game, but the game freeze and open another error saying " Panic " later it opens a commander console from the game ( can send the print later when i get home )

Panic error is too random, we don't know yet why or when it happens. From what we have been, it corrects itself after some time.

If the issue is still happening let us know.

Does anyone have the solution to my problems?
When I start the game, this error appears (0xc0000142).

fdjIDwD.png

and when I click "OK" this other Easy Anti-Cheat popup appears.
Already.

D1w8lfI.png

reinstalled but it did not work..

Please, Help-me

Check your AV, make sure it is up to date and EAC along with RO files are whistled and not being blocked.

#64 Xult

Xult

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 04:13 PM

Similar to issue above, but the issue is with a Windows file winmm.dll

https://imgur.com/a/fyqvh0t

#65 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 04:31 PM

Similar to issue above, but the issue is with a Windows file winmm.dll

https://imgur.com/a/fyqvh0t

Winmm.dll is part of Windows, used for multimedia purposes.

For general Untrusted System file errors, checking EAC support, they have an article on how to assist with the error.

Please click here to get redirected to the page.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 08 January 2020 - 04:32 PM.

#66 Midgardson

Midgardson

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 11 January 2020 - 05:39 AM

After this maintenance i got this error. Now i cant play anymore. I'm still at 10days premium and i don't wanna waste it because of this error message.   :wall:  :wall:

error.jpg

Edited by Midgardson, 11 January 2020 - 05:40 AM.

#67 mausedeluzinha

mausedeluzinha

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 06:09 AM

I can not open some files, the VM for example, because of the EAC.
Was this really supposed to be like this? I have a few bitcoin and eterium apps that I like to use on linux, and whenever I open the VM, ragnarok reports errors.
Is the intention of the EAC really to block this type of program, or will it only work to stop the BOT's?

#68 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 06:16 AM

After this maintenance i got this error. Now i cant play anymore. I'm still at 10days premium and i don't wanna waste it because of this error message.   :wall:  :wall:

error.jpg

Please see problem #2 as in the first post.

Taken from EAC support page on the error:

Game Security Violation

The game process or system's integrity has been compromised and the game will exit. This is usually caused by outdated or insecure background third party software. To resolve this, update or disable background third party software and restart your PC.

May also want to check on stream/overlay applications as in EAC white-listed applications linked below. Such as if you have outdated version EAC will not be happy.

https://www.easy.ac/...ides/whitelist/

I can not open some files, the VM for example, because of the EAC.
Was this really supposed to be like this? I have a few bitcoin and eterium apps that I like to use on linux, and whenever I open the VM, ragnarok reports errors.
Is the intention of the EAC really to block this type of program, or will it only work to stop the BOT's?

Supposedly yes, EAC doesn't work well with VMs.

#69 mausedeluzinha

mausedeluzinha

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 06:30 AM

This could be reviewed for ragnarok. The VM itself does not bring you any benefit, on the contrary, only crashes your computer if it is not of the most current generations

#70 Midgardson

Midgardson

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 11 January 2020 - 02:07 PM

Please see problem #2 as in the first post.

Taken from EAC support page on the error:

May also want to check on stream/overlay applications as in EAC white-listed applications linked below. Such as if you have outdated version EAC will not be happy.

https://www.easy.ac/...ides/whitelist/

I've already done this and yet it still persist, updated my windows 10 too. It wasn't like that before the latest patch and i can play smoothly. I have this problem now after maintenance. Now i need to restart my damn pc every time this error message shown to play again and then after few minutes it came back again. I'ts really annoying.

Edited by Midgardson, 11 January 2020 - 02:14 PM.

#71 Oniark

Oniark

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 04:10 PM

hi i still have the same issue (# 2), i already removed all 3th party programs that i could, i realized that when i reistreinstall raganarok it works normally but every day after midnight i am disconnected with the same problem ( #2). I don't know what else to do, I can send a picture of the Win10 tasks list.

Can someone help me?

#72 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 05:27 PM

hi i still have the same issue (# 2), i already removed all 3th party programs that i could, i realized that when i reistreinstall raganarok it works normally but every day after midnight i am disconnected with the same problem ( #2). I don't know what else to do, I can send a picture of the Win10 tasks list.

Can someone help me?

Sure, PM me the screenshot.

#73 Oniark

Oniark

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 06:04 PM

Sure, PM me the screenshot.

I just sent you, the way you see the screenshot there is how I start my Ragnarok.exe, only those applications working (they are the basic essential for Win10 to work). Even so, the EAC still has the same error (Problem # 2).

But if I uninstall and install Ragnarok again the problem is solved up to midnight.

#74 Midgardson

Midgardson

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 12 January 2020 - 08:10 PM

I just sent you, the way you see the screenshot there is how I start my Ragnarok.exe, only those applications working (they are the basic essential for Win10 to work). Even so, the EAC still has the same error (Problem # 2).

But if I uninstall and install Ragnarok again the problem is solved up to midnight.

That's same in my situation, i need to uninstall and re-install again and again. It's too annoying and i can't play properly. My vip 10 days is getting into wasted.

#75 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 02:20 AM

Please check your current PM, I added an extra step :)

That's same in my situation, i need to uninstall and re-install again and again. It's too annoying and i can't play properly. My vip 10 days is getting into wasted.

Check your inbox for instructions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users