EAC (EasyAntiCheat) Errors & Troubleshooting Station - Page 5 - Transcendence Technical Support / Bug Reports - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

EAC (EasyAntiCheat) Errors & Troubleshooting Station

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
204 replies to this topic

#101 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 February 2020 - 09:46 AM

I have a problem with the third error. When I hit replay button the blue bar does not load an instance of the "anti cheat" and then it goes to that error. If I click play it will load an instance of anti cheat. I reinstall the anti cheat and I reinstall patch client. What can I do?

This is a known issue for Renewal server, we will have to wait till a hot fix is released.

I runned the command SFC /SCANNOW in the prompt and found some problems with corrupted files.
So I fixed this problem running the following commands:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

and

CHKDSK /F /R

This solved my problems of BSOD when i start the game.

Thank you for sharing your solution. Added to the pin :)

Edited by VModCinnamon, 09 February 2020 - 10:04 AM.

#102 Asfery

Asfery

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 05:21 AM

I got Panic error.

Images below.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Asfery, 12 February 2020 - 06:02 AM.

#103 Hagade

Hagade

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 05:39 AM

PANIC ERROR, i Can`t PLAY

#104 J4ckNapier

J4ckNapier

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 05:41 AM

issue back again? keeps happening every few minutes even on active window

Panic Error and Console

#105 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 06:05 AM

For Panic error, see this topic:
https://forums.warpp...ic-error-again/

#106 JojojoRawr

JojojoRawr

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 02:33 PM

Hi,

I am unable to launch the game. I do not receive any error message like the ones listed one the main post of this topic. The game launcher has successfully updated with the past few weeks of patches, I click "PLAY", the game launcher gives the message "EastAntiCheat Game Starting...", then the game launcher exits, but the game does not load.

Self-attempted resolutions:

1. EAC's official Game Errors Solution Guide
  2. Uninstall - reinstalling the entire game client

Not sure what else I can try... I've also sent a support ticket to EAC....

#107 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 04:44 PM

Hi,

I am unable to launch the game. I do not receive any error message like the ones listed one the main post of this topic. The game launcher has successfully updated with the past few weeks of patches, I click "PLAY", the game launcher gives the message "EastAntiCheat Game Starting...", then the game launcher exits, but the game does not load.

Self-attempted resolutions:

1. EAC's official Game Errors Solution Guide
  2. Uninstall - reinstalling the entire game client

Not sure what else I can try... I've also sent a support ticket to EAC....

Try these:

• Restart the device.
  • Browse to RO game folder, make sure the following are set to run as an admin:
    Ragexe.exe
    Ragnarok.exe
    ​Setup.exe

To set an executable to launch as an admin, follow the steps below.
    Right-click the file > Choose Properties > Choose Compatibility Tab > Choose Run this program as an administrator > Apply then Ok
  • While being in RO folder, open Setup.exe, configure the video/sound settings, Ok then close when done.
  • Open your Antivirus, assuming a dedicated security app is in use, configure it to white-list all of RO exe files, including the folders and EAC folder in specific.

See if this resolves the error.

Generally though, when nothing applies in terms of error pop up, I'd kindly ask the user go through the provided solutions in this thread one at a time.

#108 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • LocationThe West , began Ragnarok ONline in 2003
  • Server:ReNewal: Chaos

Posted 04 March 2020 - 11:50 AM

So nothing is different, my anti virus does not get in the way, permissions are fine for all exe files...so once again I tried to start up the game after a few days since the last failure, and once again, the stupid anti cheat thing crashes my whole computer.

I get what almost looks like the dreaded "Blue Screen"

but thus has a QR code and says:

Stop Code:  SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

What Failed: Anti Cheat

So I have found no solutions, but basically I am left out of one of the oldest remaining RPGs still running that I began roughly 17 years ago. If anyone has any info or has seen this before, please let me know your thoughts. I will try and reinstall the game later, but the sudden stop of my PC gives me such a shock, its almost like I am about to have a heart attack, and I am getting too old to keep risking that. Be well all. 

Edited by DuskShadowX, 04 March 2020 - 11:52 AM.

#109 xXMiakodaXx

xXMiakodaXx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationColorado
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 March 2020 - 04:55 PM

I have tried re-installing multiple times and following the EAC recommendations and I can't fix this so maybe you guys have an idea. I start the game up and it boots, I try to log in and get a "Failed to connect to server." message and when I close the game I get a message that says

Untrusted system file (C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amdihk32.dll)

This wasn't and issue before and now...I can't fix it. Thoughts?

#110 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 08:07 PM

I have tried re-installing multiple times and following the EAC recommendations and I can't fix this so maybe you guys have an idea. I start the game up and it boots, I try to log in and get a "Failed to connect to server." message and when I close the game I get a message that says

Untrusted system file (C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amdihk32.dll)

This wasn't and issue before and now...I can't fix it. Thoughts?

Please check this report article on AMD website, note that the driver is x64 but the article should give you an idea on how to fix it.

Look into updating the driver and the related software to your graphic card.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 04 March 2020 - 08:10 PM.

#111 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 08:40 PM

So nothing is different, my anti virus does not get in the way, permissions are fine for all exe files...so once again I tried to start up the game after a few days since the last failure, and once again, the stupid anti cheat thing crashes my whole computer.

I get what almost looks like the dreaded "Blue Screen"

but thus has a QR code and says:

Stop Code:  SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

What Failed: Anti Cheat

So I have found no solutions, but basically I am left out of one of the oldest remaining RPGs still running that I began roughly 17 years ago. If anyone has any info or has seen this before, please let me know your thoughts. I will try and reinstall the game later, but the sudden stop of my PC gives me such a shock, its almost like I am about to have a heart attack, and I am getting too old to keep risking that. Be well all. 

It may be a virtual machine software or an emulator, did you double check if you have one installed? We have a listing but it is not limited to that. Also could be a hardware issue.

#112 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 05 March 2020 - 12:12 AM

It may be a virtual machine software or an emulator, did you double check if you have one installed? We have a listing but it is not limited to that. Also could be a hardware issue.

I am vaugely familiar with the term virtual machine, but I have nothing like that. I just log in to play as I have for many years. Theres nothing I can fathom that is different. This is a new computer I have been using since 6 months ago, and its 4 times betterthan my previous comp. NO emulators for hte game either, no botting, no real why this should be happening.

The anti cheat hting just suddenly began crashing my computer to some weird blue screen with a QR code.

I will maybe see if I need to reset permissions with my antivirus, but itsn ever been an issue before. Its 1 am, I will try and get to this later in the day. Thanks Cinnamon chan! ^~^

#113 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 05 March 2020 - 01:18 AM

What Antivirus are you using? There's a listing of compatible AV in the first post if you would like to take a look at it, as well as included guides to whitelist games. 

#114 dannluciano

dannluciano

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2020 - 01:57 AM

I am vaugely familiar with the term virtual machine, but I have nothing like that. I just log in to play as I have for many years. Theres nothing I can fathom that is different. This is a new computer I have been using since 6 months ago, and its 4 times betterthan my previous comp. NO emulators for hte game either, no botting, no real why this should be happening.

The anti cheat hting just suddenly began crashing my computer to some weird blue screen with a QR code.

I will maybe see if I need to reset permissions with my antivirus, but itsn ever been an issue before. Its 1 am, I will try and get to this later in the day. Thanks Cinnamon chan! ^~^

I have the same problem. Blue Screen with the same code and message. =(

#115 mafuyu9

mafuyu9

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 06:45 PM

Please help. I got this bluescreen. https://imgur.com/QF6s2Fi
I have not install any antivirus or VM and tried to re-install many time but still got this problem.

#116 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 09:59 PM

dannluciano, mafuyu9.

Please check if you have Hyper-V enabled on your Windows system, the option to toggle the software should be under Windows Features:

vFHcfYK.jpg

#117 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 10:54 PM

wOW i HAVE NEVER HEARD OF HYPER V BEFORE HTE LAST FEW DAYS OF THIS ISSUE. buT NO, ITS NEVER BEEN TURNED ON . sorry for the caps just realized. Anyways, yah, that blue screen that those two gentleman have is the same thing I got twice.

Something your company changed in a pathc over the last week and a half must have  done this, because I was ableto log in fine before that point. *sighs * Also my antivirus is no issue as its always let the game run.

I will try to log on later when I dont have videos being watched and wont care if the computer crashes again.  Heres crossing my fingers. lol

Edited by DuskShadowX, 06 March 2020 - 11:05 PM.

#118 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 07 March 2020 - 03:38 AM

Doing a quick search on the crash error, generally it happens due to incompatibility, outdated drivers or system files, or conflict in memory.

There are number of solutions that can resolve the BSOD:

• Repairing Window system files such as invoking sfc /scannow and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth. To learn how to repair Windows files, see this guide.

• Deleting, reinstalling or rolling back drivers, such as Graphic drivers can be the main culprit for issues with games. In case of reinstall, please use DDU Cleaner appropriate to your graphic card. To download the application, click here, the links are at the bottom of the page. The application will uninstall the drivers in a thorough manner. Make sure to follow their instructions carefully. Do note, you must download driver files appropriate to your device from the manufacturer website, rather than using Windows to download the drivers. So if using Nvidia, go to Nvidia driver support and download the files from there.

• Overclocking the device, if you overclocked the device then please revert the changes to default.

• Issues with RAM. Run Windows Memory Diagnostics tool or MemTest86.
    Guide on how to use either tool can be found here.

• Reinstalling Windows, this may sound extreme but if your system has been showing signs of crashes before installing the game/EAC then it may be worth doing the reinstall.

• Conflict issues, such as incompatible programs with EAC. See first post for current listing.
    Further instructions to EAC can be found here.

If non helps then please contact support for further assistance.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 07 March 2020 - 03:38 AM.

#119 Xaradax

Xaradax

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Game Security Violation

Posted 09 March 2020 - 04:01 AM

After a couple months, I continue to get Game Security Violation Detected at random. It has nothing to do with the processes that are running on my system. I wrote my own software to log what starts and stops on my machine, and no executable or service causes these errors to start/stop happening.

Can we get some kind of EAC build that actually tells us what the hell it claims to be detecting? Barring that, I'm going to start hacking the hell out of EAC to figure out a way to bypass it. I'm sure it would be preferable for your team if one didn't have to resort to this measure.

#120 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 04:13 AM

Xaradax, have you contacted EAC support about the ongoing issue? Probably is the best approach to handle things that cannot be solved within this thread.

For EAC tech support click here:
https://www.easy.ac/...e/contact/tech/

#121 Xaradax

Xaradax

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Game Security Violation

Posted 09 March 2020 - 04:30 AM

I should add, just as an aside, that EAC is destructively invasive. If I'm connected to another machine over RDP, and EAC is running, I can no longer set control keys over the RDP session. Things like Shift or CTRL just don't work, so I can't enter passwords or really type anything correctly.

Anti-cheat stuff is the worst. :(

I'll reach out to their support, but I'm not expecting much from them.

#122 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 10:19 PM

Well I am able to see those two 200 HTTP Ok messages, so thats not an issue.

I was playing the game fine for almost 2 weeks since the game came back from hiatus.

My computer is fine, theres no viruses, everything is up to date, and theres no issues whatsoever.

THe problem is that anti cheat systems which are forced on people from the get go as the game loads are pretty messed up and I have seen these things go wrong with games in the past.

I just triedto start the game again after waiting days, and once more my computer crashed with that blue screen specifically saying the Anti Cheat program was wholly responsible. SO after almost 17 years of a fun game but that was riddled with issues left and right, I am just walking away. Theres no way to play iRo anyways, so its just another old school game I am letting go of and "laying to rest". 

Thanks to campitor and the other mods for trying, but...to no avail.

I AM OUT! 2020 was predicted to begin to usher in woe, and so it has. BE WELL ALL! ^~^

#123 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 11:04 PM

DuskShadowX, I am really sorry to hear about that :( I'd ask that you try to stick around a bit more and attempt to fix the issue by contacting EAC support instead as they are the developer of the tool. They should be able to provide precise steps and possibly log analysis as what we have on forums in terms of guidelines may not cover everything or provide advanced technical assistance.

To contact EAC, please use this link:
https://www.easy.ac/...e/contact/tech/

#124 ShiryouOni

ShiryouOni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationTornado Alley
  • Server:Loki... Classic

Posted 15 March 2020 - 09:52 AM

Adobe photoshop sets off EAC, Corsair iCUE rgb randomly sets it off. I find myself constantly having to restart my whole computer just to play. And there's hundreds of bots. So I don't really see the point as it is currently.

#125 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 15 March 2020 - 10:10 AM

What Corsair iCUE rgb version do you have? There's a report about it on Corsair user forums. This is something EAC has to look into, WP will not be able to assist with it since it's a third party application, the same goes for Adobe. Rolling back the driver for rgb may solve the issue but then again, updated drivers tend to solve bugs and exploits so :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users