Quitting Ro:Tran - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Quitting Ro:Tran

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
100 replies to this topic

#26 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1243 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 January 2020 - 12:19 PM

I never even bother testing ResTart know that there's going to be tons of bugs. Did you guys really expect them to do anything right? If they neglect Chaos for good, then consider this my last post tehehehe.

#27 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 January 2020 - 12:33 PM

Dead Server: The End

#28 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 12:33 PM

You think Chaos has future. You cheap peasants wont even get any big updates. At least we get to enjoy F2P PvM  :heh:

#29 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 12:39 PM

You think Chaos has future. You cheap peasants wont even get any big updates. At least we get to enjoy F2P PvM  :heh:

^^ Im just waiting for the Over Powered Cash shop items to come out  :rice:, I've saved up so much money just for this purpose  :ani_money:

PayToWin

#30 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 09 January 2020 - 12:45 PM

Como sea, I'm very worry about the iRO Chaos ATM, have my doubs if they gonna implement these updates into our server, or will take a plain new server and include our data, any of those cases comes with lots of bugs, bugs wich exist in ROT, or bugs may be created from nowhere if such a bunch of new updates are placed at once. If its the first scenario, im expecting a "we did a skill/stat reset on all chars" wich is bad coz cant remember my 60+ skill/stats's chars, If its the second scenario, well, they have full two months to fix every bug they find, but will have a week with bugs and broadcast "We have to reset Chaos to fix something" for two days.

What about this part? What do you think will be our case?

#31 xSwain

xSwain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 12:46 PM

ROT is being a nice placeholder game. Almost no money spent, playing when i'm tired of other games, waiting for Chaos reopen to see how many players will be there.

Next month with skill balance, fever maps, Chaos opened, I'll look again if its worth "support the game" with money or not.

Edited by xSwain, 09 January 2020 - 12:47 PM.

#32 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 01:03 PM

^^ Im just waiting for the Over Powered Cash shop items to come out  :rice:, I've saved up so much money just for this purpose  :ani_money:

PayToWin

I dont know why would anyone buy overpowered cash items at this point though. For what? PvM is already easy. Chaos also probably wont get any big updates. WoE is gone. Loyal spenders are gone.  :heh:

#33 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 03:02 PM

I dont know why would anyone buy overpowered cash items at this point though. For what? PvM is already easy. Chaos also probably wont get any big updates. WoE is gone. Loyal spenders are gone.  :heh:

^^ I just like having better items and if i can use money to get those. I WILL

#34 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 09 January 2020 - 11:56 PM

I love Chaos more ,I can grab 100 items and mixed together bamn new funny playable set. So If more OCP, more P2W items. It great that make more options  :p_idea: 

also why ROTran make all drop armor only worth 5z when it not got option or anything  :questionmark:

Btw i saw P2W and Kafra potion update in ROtran so?  :heh:  

#35 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2743 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 01:09 AM

ROT server already up to play or still beta testing? 

hmmm

#36 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation

Posted 10 January 2020 - 02:56 AM

ROT server already up to play or still beta testing? 

hmmm

up no wipe

but better not play it

#37 JaguarBlood

JaguarBlood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationMidgard
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 January 2020 - 03:42 AM

yeah im done with ROTting my brain too

#38 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 05:36 AM

PayToWin

why waste money on a beta full of glitches when you already know everyone dislikes RoT and will come back to iRO once its running again?

pay to win? you'd literally be the king of your own mountain with no competitors.

#39 Kureiya

Kureiya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts
  • Server:IRO Chaos

Posted 10 January 2020 - 05:42 AM

you are having fun with this horrible exp balance? never have i had my job level higher than my base level. and my god.... the exp is soooo low.

There r 99 guys after 2 days so is not. The game is dumb because level up become easy after lvl 60 or so actually is faster to get from 70 to 80 in front of the time it takes to reach 50 job on first class. Sadly the game content gonna be enjoy able for like 30 days. Them everyone gonna have max lvl chars very geared because leveling up didnt take more than 5 days to get 90

IDK what they tryed to do but is really stupid how the exp tables are designed. There r already 99 people around after 48 hours.

Even on Ro Odin the first 99 was after a week and we talk about a server with consumables p2w. Here r no consus and already 99 in 2 days. What a joke 

Edited by Kureiya, 10 January 2020 - 05:44 AM.

#40 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation

Posted 10 January 2020 - 06:05 AM

why waste money on a beta full of glitches when you already know everyone dislikes RoT and will come back to iRO once its running again?

pay to win? you'd literally be the king of your own mountain with no competitors.

i think she/he said it for Chaos sv not RoT

#41 havocstopper

havocstopper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationNew England, USA
  • Server:Between Worlds

Posted 10 January 2020 - 08:32 AM

At least they're beta testing things before rushing it out. I give WP credit. When's the last time management did that? '02 with the first game? Testing isn't supposed to be shiny, fresh and working perfect. Aspects will be crude and need adjusting based on player feedback, and some things that people want simply won't make it to the final game. We win some, we lose some.

Our choices are to keep making noise in the hopes certain things will change in the final release (because this is the most open to feedback I remember the company being in years) or spend our time doing something else. 

#42 Krispin2

Krispin2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 09:40 AM

These days people connote "beta" with "early access".

I'll be waiting until it's not an unfinished mess.

#43 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 09:44 AM

Don't know what's the point of re-opening another re:start like server after they decide to close re:start. Maybe they just want some quick money with easy copy and paste lol.

#44 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 01:54 PM

Whats the point of focusing on Chaos when there are no updates because of no money and no money because of no WoE  :heh:

Edited by nyyaan, 10 January 2020 - 01:55 PM.

#45 TrueMaster

TrueMaster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts
  • LocationFar Northern California
  • Server:Valkyrie->Chaos

Posted 10 January 2020 - 09:13 PM

Didn't even Touch ROT. Honestly at what point can you not take your game back to beta because you know its full of bugs. I just find the excuse that the game is in beta so expect there to be bugs a very flimsy one considering the game has been out 15+ years. Anyways, just checking in to see if Choas Has been delayed yet or if they decide to put it back to beta state too....

#46 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 10 January 2020 - 09:48 PM

The game DATA existed before, not the new game itself.
Think of each game mechanic as a puzzle piece (like monster data, lvl caps, exp curve, new items, EAC, etc.).

RT should be a new combination (thus a "new" game). But because some of these swapped-around mechanics haven't been tested on how they interact with each other yet (especially EAC), that's where most of the new bugs are from imo

Edited by ninJedi, 10 January 2020 - 09:50 PM.

#47 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 12:40 PM

Yea i agree its boring playing without my OCP gears and Inflated zeny  :heh: theres also nothing new to do really right now 

#48 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3541 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 03:55 PM

there's really nothing else to do at ROT after 99. I suggest they put something ppls will be nonstop farming or new instance just like nightmare bio where you get cfrags and enchant gears and not just p2w.

#49 Feliw

Feliw

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts
  • Server:Trascendence

Posted 13 January 2020 - 04:36 AM

I do enjoy the game at it is, i mean is free and a beta.

#50 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation

Posted 13 January 2020 - 09:46 PM

Chaos also free and not beta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users