January 10th Transcendence Maintenance - Page 4 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

January 10th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
147 replies to this topic

#76 tofuscramble

tofuscramble

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 02:28 PM

I cant move the game window, i want to change it but its fixed. How does that change?

In the Setup file, uncheck "Mouse exclusive".

#77 Lilp

Lilp

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Loki Classic Server

Posted 10 January 2020 - 02:39 PM

They're not doing a roll back... I would probably level there too if I found out about isis giving good exp.

#78 SOS101

SOS101

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 January 2020 - 02:46 PM

There will be no wipes, so yes.

Do you guys plan on releasing dorams in this version ?

#79 Mazurik

Mazurik

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationRussia / Saint - Petersburg
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 10 January 2020 - 03:03 PM

How long will there be a break?

#80 Zorgul

Zorgul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationRussian Federation
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 January 2020 - 03:23 PM

How long will there be a break?

1,5h more.

Ещё 1,5 часа. До 5 по мск. У них время -11 от Москвы.

#81 Mazurik

Mazurik

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationRussia / Saint - Petersburg
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 10 January 2020 - 03:26 PM

1,5h more.

Ещё 1,5 часа. До 5 по мск. У них время -11 от Москвы.

Thanks

#82 Hurancank

Hurancank

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 January 2020 - 03:41 PM

i dont know by how much the isis exp was bugged. But this is info i can gather:

1. Right now monster seems to have renewal stats;
  2. I have not info of any monster which have been modified to custom settings decided by warpportal team for this RO version;
  3. Item number 2 means the exp from isis would probably be the prerenewal one, which is the double ammount renewal isis should give

This is gathered by simpling looking at database we all have used for many years. If any information is wrong, and it is very possible, it would be nice to have it informed by the staff so it know if adjusting exp is fair of if a ban is correct.

#83 Kureiya

Kureiya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts
  • Server:IRO Chaos

Posted 10 January 2020 - 03:46 PM

i didnt even know isis was even bugged, i went there because its 1 of the mobbier place to level..

why should the people that didnt know about it get punished aswell? i went there when i was level 70 which is a normal place to level.

for me getting 2k exp from a monster its pretty normal. there are other place that gives similar/even more exp than isis at lvl 70 mark. so i vote no to a rollback/suspension because thats just ridiculous

Yes boy is all normal earning 50% per group of mob every 20 seconds. Feign ignorance and try to cover a big problem saying the problem is not the exp when the spawn was wrong. I didnt ask for any punishment aside from adjust the lvl. But vmod sayd clearly they gonna be like nothing was happend thats what warpportal do when they -_- up everything and cant fix it.  Any person who have played ragnarok since it was moved from the first developer company know this is nothing new.

Edited by Kureiya, 10 January 2020 - 03:48 PM.

#84 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 03:51 PM

The bug was reported during the CBT. It's not any player's fault if the bug was not addressed. I didn't even level in Isis myself.

Edited by Hrishi, 10 January 2020 - 03:52 PM.

#85 Kureiya

Kureiya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts
  • Server:IRO Chaos

Posted 10 January 2020 - 03:52 PM

https://forums.warpp...-4#entry2938699

As you can see, the bug was reported during the CBT. It's not any player's fault if the bug was not addressed.

OBT players r suppost to report a problem if persist. If u know about the problem and abuse what suppoust to happend ? Aside from this they only need to adjust the level but like allways nothing gonna happend

#86 Kehris

Kehris

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 10 January 2020 - 03:54 PM

Yes boy is all normal earning 50% per group of mob every 20 seconds. Feign ignorance and try to cover a big problem saying the problem is not the exp when the spawn was wrong. I didnt ask for any punishment aside from adjust the lvl. But vmod sayd clearly they gonna be like nothing was happend thats what warpportal do when they -_- up everything and cant fix it.  Any person who have played ragnarok since it was moved from the first developer company know this is nothing new.

If the EXP at Isis was that good then there would be more than 1 level 99 on the server.

The amount of additional exp that was being obtained at isis is being greatly blown out of proportion.

#87 LucasXitaum

LucasXitaum

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 04:01 PM

Is the server Online right now? I can't log in anymore... the login screen after I put the password began to freeze and then "failed to login"

#88 iKazukii

iKazukii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationHere
  • Server:Valkyrie/Ymir

Posted 10 January 2020 - 04:04 PM

And what happend with the people who is abusing from the wrong exp that Isis mob are giving ? there r like 2 entire guilds right now on the map abusing from this. Or u guys gonna play the dumb and compensate the abusers with exp events so they can level up another character?

This is why OBT should always be wiped, there's more honest players in OBT than players in CBT.

#89 SacaVem

SacaVem

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 04:05 PM

oi

#90 gabuz00r

gabuz00r

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 04:20 PM

And still playing this mmo after a long...

First i'm sure be happy about this, and ty guys for nice work with this server.

-------------------------------------

Thinking about my omnimastery bb knight svd  :rice:

#91 TwilightsCall

TwilightsCall

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 January 2020 - 04:32 PM

As someone who leveled on Isis during the first day of CBT, where the EXP was significantly better, you wouldn't stay there much longer than level 70 even with the bugged exp.

This is not the reason for any 99s being on the server. I didn't level on them this time around, but anyone who went there could tell it was 'very good exp,' not 'exploit-level good exp.'

#92 Arkghyom

Arkghyom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 10 January 2020 - 04:44 PM

GMs, please do not ignore this. Implementing WoE early and giving us (at least) a rough timeline of content release dates will help keep players around for the long term.

No WoE for now, please. That is one of the main reasons RO became a weekly login. A lot of social guilds got hit hard because everyone and their mothers were shaming other players because they didn't do WoE. So please, let us enjoy the game right now as it is. 

#93 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 10 January 2020 - 04:56 PM

I agree with Arkghyom, specially since it's still open beta and there's only a very few players reached max level (or at least 80+) I sugesst to add it around summer (June-August).

#94 Whotemynovaa

Whotemynovaa

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 05:03 PM

I agree with Arkghyom, specially since it's still open beta and there's only a very few players reached max level (or at least 80+) I sugesst to add it around summer (June-August).

Yooooo thats waaaaaay too long. If they release WOE that late everyone would have quit already

#95 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 10 January 2020 - 05:06 PM

This is why OBT should always be wiped, there's more honest players in OBT than players in CBT.

And no one would be playing if it was going to wipe. The GM's dropped the ball, they were given the information before OBT.

Edited by AaronP2W, 10 January 2020 - 05:06 PM.

#96 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 05:11 PM

Opening the server.

#97 rioos

rioos

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 05:12 PM

Why don't you do like normal programs and say you will take more then what you think you will. Then you will deliver before what people are expecting and people get happy and not frustrated... We are officially late, once again.

#98 DemiGod

DemiGod

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 05:13 PM

Man I love all the crybaby noobs that have no idea how the game works. For all the whiny little babies thinking Isis went unreported here you go. Wah wah wah stay broke, stay level 30.

https://i.imgur.com/6XpsYeW.png

#99 MuddyS

MuddyS

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 05:13 PM

I personally can't see a reasonable reason to wipe the server. Ragnarok isn't a race, guys. Just chill, play what you can, find some friends if possible too, because it sucks to play alone. We're all going to hit 99.  :rice:

Edited by MuddyS, 10 January 2020 - 05:28 PM.

#100 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 05:16 PM

Server is open.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users