January 10th Transcendence Maintenance - Page 5 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

January 10th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
147 replies to this topic

#101 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 10 January 2020 - 05:17 PM

Yooooo thats waaaaaay too long. If they release WOE that late everyone would have quit already

There are very few (around 100+) would already quit around late January since most of those would return to Chaos and/or Thor when opened. And also I'm thinking of summer is because many would have vacation and most bugs might be fixed during that time period. If the GMs are releasing WoE during open beta, it's fine but make sure to wipe any Guild Castle occupations and other WoE things to prevent abuse if there's any since it's still beta.

Man I love all the crybaby noobs that have no idea how the game works. For all the whiny little babies thinking Isis went unreported here you go. Wah wah wah stay broke, stay level 30.

https://i.imgur.com/6XpsYeW.png

I personally can't see a reasonable reason to wipe the server. Ragnarok isn't a race, guys. Just chill, play what you can, find some friends if possible too, beucase it sucks to play alone. We're all going to hit 99.  :rice:

Agree with these 2. I'm also not in a hurry to level up fast. In fact, I'm after the required items for quest skills like Arrow Crafting. :heh:

Server is open.

Thanks for the very hard work as always. :thx:

#102 Willtcg

Willtcg

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 January 2020 - 05:25 PM

Campitor, descriptions of Daily Login Rewarda are full of "\r\". Just saying, that's nothing to be worry.

#103 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 10 January 2020 - 05:26 PM

map screwed up , instead of peco2 its steel chon chon , magnolia and metaller :hmm:

#104 SuperK8

SuperK8

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 January 2020 - 05:36 PM

Merchant skill Discount still not working on Weapon and armor shops.

#105 joaopedro380

joaopedro380

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 05:38 PM

is the server online, or maintence still going?

struggling to log in here

#106 kebryi

kebryi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 05:46 PM

Man I love all the crybaby noobs that have no idea how the game works. For all the whiny little babies thinking Isis went unreported here you go. Wah wah wah stay broke, stay level 30.

https://i.imgur.com/6XpsYeW.png

Let me guess, you're one of those who use the ISIS method. If you did, move along, we don't need your opinion as you had deface the Terms of Service. What I'm talking about is people abusing bug and had no punishment at all. If there is no consequences, the GM should not be crying foul when they get bug abuser, hacker, and botters since minor case of abuse like these had not ben taken seriously. This is the same with card dupe from years ago with classic, Restart, and chaos. Those players were able to escape punishment. Even though, those were reported, gravity had done nothing about it and the major guild had abuse it for months. The only reason why, it was patched because the mass majority had learn about it and they were force to patch it. Anyone who defend abuser, are guilty themselves. I don't care if you use it for 50-60's. The point is you're abusing the bug.

#107 devster2

devster2

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 05:50 PM

• Adjusted Prontera, Payon, Geffen, and Morroc field spawns to match navigation tool
    • This is to help players find the monsters they want more easily

Very nice one ! Great job staff.

#108 mausedeluzinha

mausedeluzinha

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 05:58 PM

My game crashed again, did it happen to anyone else?

#109 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 06:20 PM

So no gtbs and tgk cards on the server? What’s the point of killing these mvps then?

#110 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 10 January 2020 - 06:50 PM

map screwed up , instead of peco2 its steel chon chon , magnolia and metaller :hmm:

map are back to renewal spawn and it matches with Navi function now

#111 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 08:05 PM

Everyone should get to level 99 asap, so when Chaos is up again, they can merge RoT to Chaos like they did to Re:start.!

#112 5323130603201041687

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Random disconnect right now, and not able to connect back

#113 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

And its down again... Like the 10th time already in 3 days

#114 Willtcg

Willtcg

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts

Server down again, it seems...

#115 MattZee

MattZee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 08:08 PM

servers are back up :)

#116 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 10 January 2020 - 08:41 PM

if VIP is item based "buff" now, how come when we log in it still shows the old EXP/DROP/DEATH thing at 100% all the time?

#117 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 10 January 2020 - 09:05 PM

Also, please fix the map.  It's listings are all that of iRO Renewal, and not what the game currently is.

#118 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 09:58 PM

Server down

#119 GKScard

GKScard

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 10:00 PM

Server Down? :v Why?

#120 stormboyx

stormboyx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationGeffen
  • Server:Quit

Posted 10 January 2020 - 10:13 PM

Isis method was a sad. Its sure not a race, still i think warpportal should at least give some manuals to people. Or idk 2xp? Sure those who level up on Isis will be more strong with manual or 2xp haha lel. Well nice you guys fix it. ^^

#121 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 10 January 2020 - 11:04 PM

So no gtbs and tgk cards on the server? What’s the point of killing these mvps then?

GTB can get like Gold (for zeny), Emperium (for guild making), Ori, Elu, Ora-ora, Golden Mace, Golden Gear, etc., which are very good items in RT, so there's too many purposes on why need to kill GTBs. TGKs, however, I agree with you that there's no point in killing that. Binoculars is only good for archers and can be made with 50 Steels from an NPC in Morroc, so yeah...

Isis method was a sad. Its sure not a race, still i think warpportal should at least give some manuals to people. Or idk 2xp? Sure those who level up on Isis will be more strong with manual or 2xp haha lel. Well nice you guys fix it. ^^

The only thing that I can think of to have a "fair" competition is to make those Isis exploiters to be exempted from World's First Event event. :gg:

#122 luckerokrag

luckerokrag

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 12:32 AM

Discount bug is not fixed  :sob:

#123 Trimalchio

Trimalchio

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 09:56 AM

No WoE for now, please. That is one of the main reasons RO became a weekly login. A lot of social guilds got hit hard because everyone and their mothers were shaming other players because they didn't do WoE. So please, let us enjoy the game right now as it is. 

Social and PvM guilds won't die from WoE being released. You want more content in the game, so that players stay and continue to join the server, which means more people that can join those social guilds. More content in the game equals more things for players to do which will increase the longevity of the server. There is currently no end game content right now for groups of people to works towards, aside from MvPs which can mostly all be solo'd. Adding WoE will not kill anything.

Valkyrie server back in 2008 opened with WoE week 1. It was amazing. It did not kill the server, on the contrary, it was the longest running server with a very healthy population. Huge WoE and PvM/Social guild scenes.

Not releasing new content regularly will mean there is nothing for players to do after they hit 99 (which is extremely easy to do with pre-trans renewal mechanics/exp tables) which will lead to players quitting which will lead to the server dying. Not very hard to see that. I've seen it happen to countless official and private servers.

Edited by Trimalchio, 11 January 2020 - 09:57 AM.

#124 donebr

donebr

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 03:22 PM

Bot sellers still doing their thing on Training grounds

#125 TooDopez

TooDopez

I am New.

• New Members