Ragnarok Renewal Bug Report Station - Page 14 - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Ragnarok Renewal Bug Report Station

• Please log in to reply
456 replies to this topic

#326 RonSilver

RonSilver

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 06:18 AM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: Star Eyepatch
Location (if applicable): N/A
Type of Issue (choose): Effect
Describe the issue:  Is giving +3 to vit where it shouldn't
​Screenshots/replay of issue (if applicable): ...

some pics illustrating the issue:

TiYvmcb.jpg

016mYRL.jpg

#327 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 06:35 AM

some pics illustrating the issue:

TiYvmcb.jpg

016mYRL.jpg

https://www.divine-p...star-eyepatch-1

is giving Vit + 3 as base effect, its just missing the description (change the DP server to jRO to see the full effect)

#328 RonSilver

RonSilver

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 06:38 AM

https://www.divine-p...star-eyepatch-1

is giving Vit + 3 as base effect, its just missing the description (change the DP server to jRO to see the full effect)

oh, ok, so is a description issue. i'll post there then. ty

#329 Stormblitz

Stormblitz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 November 2020 - 10:10 PM

Name of item with issue: Juggernaut
Type of Issue (choose): Item effect not working as intended.
Describe the issue:  Shoes are not reducing Fire Dance SP cost by 20sp as described. Fire dance costs 20sp to cast. When wearing the Juggernaut shoes, Fire Dance should cost 0sp.

#330 Einsenhower

Einsenhower

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 08:19 AM

Please let me know if there is a place where i can move this reply to. I get stuck in the loading screen right after starting the game. What can i do?

#331 HasuraPlays

HasuraPlays

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2020 - 05:18 PM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: Bacardi, from the Assassin Job Quest
Location (if applicable): in_moc_16 (21, 165)
Type of Issue (choose): function.
Describe the issue: I can do the test until the part where you have to kill certain targets because the NPC who teleports you there isn’t working. I‘ve been in the pub for one hour, with no one coming or leaving, and it still can’t teleport me. There was another cases of this in the past, where the player is stuck in the chat room with the npc forever.
​Screenshots/replay of issue (if applicable): https://forums.warpp...ge-quest-stuck/

#332 Siloper

Siloper

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 12:00 AM

130810455_727113438214212_76930245831135

Plis help why i can't log in? this is banned ? but why? i don't do somethink wrong.

my ID : foryouloper
ign : Siloper

thanks

#333 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 29 January 2021 - 09:50 AM

Name of item with issue: all Nightmarish Jitterbug card.
Type of Issue (choose): Card Prefix & Items descriptions

Describe the issue:  All new cards doesn't have Prefix and doesn't have description.

#334 Gerld

Gerld

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 02 February 2021 - 04:20 PM

HI admin can you please check jitterbugs cards and ferre card i cant  compound it to my equipment (when i double click the card nothing shows interface for compounding of card).BTW the cards now are droppable from monsters but cant use at the moment please fix and no description and image at all

Edited by Gerld, 02 February 2021 - 04:21 PM.

#335 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 02 February 2021 - 08:14 PM

singing / dancing ferre should be forced compound on to left/right accessories.

#336 XxMitchxX

XxMitchxX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 February 2021 - 07:04 PM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: NPC's name is Lazy 
Location (if applicable): /navi rebel_in 86/61   (Clana Nemieri Rebellion Base" during Ep16.2)
Type of Issue (choose): NPC dosent move on with quest line.
Describe the issue:have received confirmation from the 4 seniors that they will aid the player and lazy but when i try to relay the info back to Lazy he doesn't acknowledge the confirmation.  
​Screenshots/replay of issue (if applicable):

#337 Thraize

Thraize

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 07:09 PM

Crashed at juno map. I get dialog box regarding sprite.

#338 tangiiz

tangiiz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 07:39 PM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: oVanila
Location (if applicable): Payon town
T type of Issue :: sprite

Screenshots/replay of issue (if applicable): 

https://ibb.co/gS9spsK
https://imgbb.com/

#339 aislah

aislah

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 04:08 AM

Guild maps are inaccessible

#340 Holion5604

Holion5604

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2021 - 03:39 PM

Gramps won't give Eden group mark after you answered his questionnaire 

#341 khoiruunisarf

khoiruunisarf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationConfidential

Posted 07 March 2021 - 10:47 AM

IGN : -Khoiruunisa-

Job : Ranger

Base Lv : 171

Name of item : Savage Trap (Event Item)

Location (if applicable): inside character's inventory

Type of Issue (choose): item disposal failed

Describe the issue: I want to dispose/throw away/get rid the item from my inventory because it's already useless after the event ended, but the item won't disappear from my character's inventory. I can't even sell it. Please help!

Spoiler

#342 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 18 March 2021 - 09:43 AM

Name of item with issue: Yggdrasil Lookalike (moro_cav 43, 73)

Type of Issue (choose): NPC is missing, So we can't start Temple of Demon God instance

Describe the issue: 

F697D6y.jpg

#343 Crazzydog

Crazzydog

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 12:26 PM

Fixed] Please check monster Yao Jun #1512 if it drops Yao Jun Hat [1] headgear #5367 or not. It is used to evolve Bongun pet.
Mod Edit: Changed requirement to Bongun headgear (non slotted).

Not Work

#344 Solitude

Solitude

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 12:37 PM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue:  NPC name Hair Dresser/Prince Shammi

Location (if applicable): Lighthalzen item shop lhz_in02 100,143

Type of Issue (choose): Sprite/Effect

Describe the issue: Hair dresser NPC does not have the new/premium hairstyles available.  Will only offer original hairstyles like the other stylist NPCs. Not sure if this is a bug with the NPC or the UI.

#345 Daverost

Daverost

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 05:28 PM

Ran a 12/10 Novice through Criatura Academy today before maintenance and encountered some issues. This character had never done any of the starter quests or talked to any of the NPCs involved with them. My goal was to collect all of the job class manuals.

Spoiler

EDIT: These two seem fixed, so I'm hiding them for now.

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: Salim Hamid (Merchant instructor)
Location (if applicable): Criatura Academy, 2nd floor, Izlude
Type of Issue (choose): Function
Describe the issue: This may be a dialogue issue rather than a bug, but attempting to speak to this NPC only offered two dialogue options, "Not interested" and "Interested." Picking the first ends the conversation. Picking the second immediately displays a dialogue box where Salim says he will change your job to Merchant. As I was trying to get manuals to level a Super Novice, I had to force close my game in order to avoid this conversation continuing, just in case he was actually going to get me stuck as a Merchant. If any other options (manuals, information, etc.) were supposed to be offered, they were not. If everything was working properly, his dialogue should probably be changed so as not to indicate that he may be changing your job merely because you said you were interested in learning about it.

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: NPC Therapist and/or First Aid skill
Location (if applicable): Criatura Academy, Infirmary, 1st floor, Izlude
Describe the issue: While I wasn't able to pick up all of the manuals due to the issues above, I was able to pick up six of them: Three 1st class job manuals (thief, mage, acolyte) and three expanded job manuals (Taekwon, gunslinger, ninja). At the time that I interacted with this NPC, I had the Thief Manual equipped in order to complete the quests in that classroom. When I chose to learn the First Aid skill from the Therapist, the manual was forcibly removed from my character and I was no longer able to equip any 1st job manuals due to receiving an error that I was not qualified to equip the item ("you are unable to have this item in this level; You can't put this item on."). The thief, mage, and acolyte manuals could no longer be equipped, but the Taekwon, gunslinger, and ninja manuals still worked. It may be worth noting that the 1st job manuals are account locked (and can be put into Kafra storage) while the expanded job manuals are character locked (and cannot be put into storage), so there is some difference between the two sets. The 1st job manuals are still in my inventory, but they cannot be equipped. The character is still a Novice (16/10).

Screenshots/replay of issue (if applicable):

Spoiler

Also, if I could make a request while someone's looking at the manuals, either change the expanded job manuals to account locked so they can be put into storage or change their weight to 0. They still work for Super Novice, but if you need to do a skill reset with the Mesmerist, you will lose them since there's no way to get to weight 0 except by tossing them. I'm also not actually sure if you can re-acquire them even as a regular Novice if you lose them.

EDIT: The issues with the Swordsman and Archer instructors seem fixed as I go through on another character. The Merchant instructor is telling this character that only novices can do anything with him despite still being a novice (level 30). This character already had the First Aid skill from the old tutorial implementation and did not speak to the Therapist NPC, however he is still unable to equip any of the six basic job class manuals, only the expanded job manuals. It seems that the First Aid Skill itself is what prevents those manuals from being equipped.

Edited by Daverost, 16 April 2021 - 03:16 PM.

#346 MoonJoo

MoonJoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 22 March 2021 - 02:21 AM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: Hodremlin Pet Evolution
Location (if applicable): 
Type of Issue : Hodremlin Pet Evolution Menu

Describe the issue: Hodremlin Pet does not have evolution menu for Gloom Under Night Pet. 

#347 Kedoxu

Kedoxu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 25 March 2021 - 05:56 PM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: Charleston Upgrade Parts (Range) / (Melee) can't be attached to the intended weapons
Location (if applicable): N/A
Type of Issue (choose): Function
Describe the issue: Currently when using the Charleston Upgrade Parts to enchant different weapons, the UI pops up but no weapon is displayed on the menu for selection and enchantment. / This video from Ziu in kRO shows how the Upgrade Parts should be working. https://www.youtube....h?v=oFK3P9_tzN4
​Screenshots/replay of issue (if applicable): Video from iRO Chaos: https://www.youtube....h?v=v7r9jy-_sAw

Edited by Kedoxu, 26 March 2021 - 09:17 AM.

#348 600210323200328877

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 March 2021 - 04:05 AM

This maintenance update killed the game for me; in that, any time I try to log in now, the game goes through the launcher, idles for 10~20 seconds, then gives a dialog box entitled "EAC Error 10011": Game could not be launched.

Huge buzzkill, after being away from RO so long - coming back for a little over a week, making some good progress on a few characters, and then having some crap issue like this hold me back from being able to play.

I'm playing through Steam, if that helps. But I've tried it outside of Steam, and the result was the same. I've looked up and tried just about every solution I could regarding EAC issues, yet to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

#349 XxMitchxX

XxMitchxX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 April 2021 - 06:05 PM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue:Mysterious Water
Location (if applicable): everywhere
Type of Issue (choose): does not work
Describe the issue:4% of hp is supposed to be restored every 3 sec's for 10 min's but nothing happens

#350 6250140829153758463

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 April 2021 - 08:38 PM

Name of item with issue: Costume Bio Protector (15840)
Describe the issue: This costume incorrectly takes up the Upper slot, but it should take the Middle slot instead. In the original announcement of the Steampunk II costumes for jRO, it's listed as a Middle costume. The jRO database also lists it as a Middle costume.

上 = Upper
中 = Middle
下 = Lower

Edited by 6250140829153758463, 11 April 2021 - 04:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users