Ragnarok Renewal Bug Report Station - Page 3 - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Ragnarok Renewal Bug Report Station

• Please log in to reply
456 replies to this topic

#51 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 08 February 2020 - 03:49 PM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: Cloack of Survival [1]
Location (if applicable): -
Type of Issue (choose): description
Describe the issue:
Cloack of Survival [1] (ocp gear) changed into Survivor's Manteau [1]. The name is SAME as with the unslotted version drop by monster. It does not shows the different by name, unless you move your ro cursor to the items and see the tip appear. For some people who not detailed, there is a chance will get scammed by this.
​Screenshots/replay of issue (if applicable): later

This is intentional as way too many equips have the same name and effect but different number of slots, including Survivor's Manteau, Gelerdria, Main Gauche, Ixion Wing, and a thousand more. It's also intended to prevent confusion on using the items specially to those people who are not detailed, and yes, both Slotted and Non-slotted versions work with Flattery Robe and the entire Survivor Set (Shoes, Orb, Circlet, Rod)

If this would turn back to Cloak of Survival, might as well change the names of THOUSANDS of equipment, and also it's no use regardless, just like what happened between Strawberry and Well-Ripened Berry: totally different name but still getting scammed just because they have a the same icon and sprite.

#52 mashaa

mashaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 09:19 PM

This is intentional as way too many equips have the same name and effect but different number of slots, including Survivor's Manteau, Gelerdria, Main Gauche, Ixion Wing, and a thousand more. It's also intended to prevent confusion on using the items specially to those people who are not detailed, and yes, both Slotted and Non-slotted versions work with Flattery Robe and the entire Survivor Set (Shoes, Orb, Circlet, Rod)

If this would turn back to Cloak of Survival, might as well change the names of THOUSANDS of equipment, and also it's no use regardless, just like what happened between Strawberry and Well-Ripened Berry: totally different name but still getting scammed just because they have a the same icon and sprite.

The name change is intended for now.

I see. Maybe it should be announce at maintenance thread. I mean the name change :l same as medical scrub case, it lil bit confuse without announcement :)

#53 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 08 February 2020 - 09:44 PM

I see. Maybe it should be announce at maintenance thread. I mean the name change :l same as medical scrub case, it lil bit confuse without announcement :)

It seems the change was posted in the Description Reports thread instead of the Maintenance thread. I searched the maintenance threads everywhere but haven't found anything about this update from Description Report thread.

With permission and after consulting with the staff,

The survivor set item description will be cleaned up a bit, including name changing the Cloak of Survival [1] to Survivor Manteau [1]. Any other related will also be changed to Survivor ____. This is to make it properly localized, less confusing and less cluttered. Also trying a new thing to reduce redundancy, such as adding a note of what eligible items are there for set bonus in case multiple of the same are present in game. Below is a preview of WIP for item 2509 → Survivor's Manteau:

Spoiler

#54 coolvampire

coolvampire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 11:31 PM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: Warp Portal
Location (if applicable): King Heel Instance
Type of Issue (choose): function.
Describe the issue:
Trapped on Loop of portal warp (the step where you have to go leftward on big circle, on the 7 o'clock direction, the portal is sending you back and forth between portal warp and there is nothing i can do

#55 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 09 February 2020 - 02:37 AM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: Mad Bunny and Amistr Bag Exchanger
Location (if applicable): prontera 184 197
Type of Issue (choose): Function
Describe the issue: Not actually tested but check if the upgrade level will be carried over to the slotted version for item-based VIP users. I can't test it because I don't want to risk my Mad Bunny to revert back to +0.
​Screenshots/replay of issue (if applicable): I can't get a screenshot because I don't want to risk my Mad Bunny to revert back to +0 when slotted.

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: Kafra, Cool Event, and other Storage NPCs
Location (if applicable): Kafra Annex, Verus Cool Event Storage, Goods Cabinet - Eden 2F 170 119 and Eden 1F 171 52
Describe the issue: No VIP Storage available. The Kafra NPC on the 2nd floor in Eden near Mighty Hammer has VIP Storage, however.
​Screenshots/replay of issue (if applicable):

Spoiler

Edited by Jeneeus, 09 February 2020 - 04:32 AM.

#56 JoaquinAndres

JoaquinAndres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 09 February 2020 - 03:47 PM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue:
Location (if applicable): 

ype of Issue (choose): 
Describe the issue: 

1.-When the ragnarok client stop working, sometimes it is impossible to launch a new client despite it says EAC starting...., sometimes had to close all my vendors and chatrooms and open all over again , and sometimes I need to restart pc X.X

2.-Also when I go afk for a short- long time, and come back to eden being afk, some of the chatrooms appers blanks , also some sprite for some costume headgears or pets sprites are missing idf what hap[pen and show like blank squares, rectangles... TQ

https://imgur.com/a/NpYBr7P

Edited by JoaquinAndres, 09 February 2020 - 04:23 PM.

#57 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 09 February 2020 - 04:06 PM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: Homunculus Offensive Skills (manual control, not AI)
Describe the issue: When manually using skills, it seems it's still required to Alt+Right click a monster to activate a skill first before manually using the said offensive skill, most notably Eira's Xeno Slasher.
​Screenshots/replay of issue (if applicable): Soon. Cannot upload an image in imgur for now.

#58 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 09 February 2020 - 04:09 PM

Jeneeus, awfully this seems to be intended

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue:
ype of Issue (choose):
Describe the issue:
1.-When the ragnarok client stop working, sometimes it is impossible to launch a new client despite it says EAC starting...., sometimes had to close all my vendors and chatrooms and open all over again , and sometimes I need to restart pc X.X
2.-Also when I go afk for a short- long time, and come back to eden being afk, some of the chatrooms appers blanks , also some sprite for some costume headgears or pets sprites are missing idf what hap[pen and show like blank squares, rectangles... TQ

Could be graphic card related. Do you have a screenshot of the issue?
I'd suggest going through EAC troubleshooting guidelines here.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 09 February 2020 - 04:26 PM.

#59 JoaquinAndres

JoaquinAndres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts

Posted 09 February 2020 - 04:26 PM

Could be graphic card related. Do you have a screenshot of the issue?
I'd suggest going through EAC troubleshooting guidelines here.

For waht problem is this solution, for both?

PS: I 've already uploaded a SS that I posted in my previous post, TQ

#60 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 09 February 2020 - 04:40 PM

Jeneeus, awfully this seems to be intended

I see. I guess, I'll practice this new way of targeting. At least I can still spam a little after i locked my homun to a target. Thanks for the answer. :thx:

#61 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 09 February 2020 - 04:51 PM

Never seen this glitch before.

What is your Graphic Card? Possibly this topic is not appropriate for this report as it seems to be more technical, so if EAC troubleshooting didn't work out for you please start a fresh topic. 

EAC troubleshooting guidelines in general will go through important things related to your device so just to be safe go through them.

#62 JoaquinAndres

JoaquinAndres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 04:48 AM

Never seen this glitch before.

What is your Graphic Card? Possibly this topic is not appropriate for this report as it seems to be more technical, so if EAC troubleshooting didn't work out for you please start a fresh topic. 

EAC troubleshooting guidelines in general will go through important things related to your device so just to be safe go through them.

I use a PC with NVIDIA  Geforce 7025 and NVIDIA nforce 630a, im running through windows 8 with all my drivers up to date.. .T.T

#63 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 06:09 AM

I use a PC with NVIDIA  Geforce 7025 and NVIDIA nforce 630a, im running through windows 8 with all my drivers up to date.. .T.T

I will sen you a PM.

#64 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 07:02 AM

Updated listing:
https://forums.warpp...17#entry2944617

The staff will be going through Renewal reported issues this week, if something is broken with this update and is not on the list let me know.

#65 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 10 February 2020 - 05:11 PM

cant enter ghost palace memorial dungeon because of "no party members connected" , last year before the big update i can enter myself as long as im on the party even no party members online , is this intended?

#66 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 February 2020 - 06:13 PM

Name of issue: Charleston Factory instance portal takes player to wrong location
Type of Issue: Function
Describe the issue: Warp portal at said location takes player to the right side, when it is supposed to take player to the bottom side. Makes the instance unfinishable.
​Screenshot of issue: 

Spoiler

#67 coolvampire

coolvampire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:35 AM

Name of issue: Charleston Factory instance portal takes player to wrong location
Type of Issue: Function
Describe the issue: Warp portal at said location takes player to the right side, when it is supposed to take player to the bottom side. Makes the instance unfinishable.
​Screenshot of issue: 

Spoiler

yap i just experienced this bug too. please fix it 

#68 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:58 AM

So in regarding the 2 Pet reports as posted below;

• Auto feed is disabled by default on pets, homunculus. Please make it ON by default.
  • Auto feed is not available to regular pets.

Currently, it was made that auto feed to register server end, meaning if you turn ON the auto feed then it will be so forever. Logging out will not reset it. From testing this far, it is character specific. Having it ON by default will require further adjustments and may take time.

Further tests, seems like the auto feed disables itself if you switch the pet to egg form.

As for Auto feeding being available for regular pets, checking in game, regular pets do have the auto feed option. If there's a pet that doesn't to let us know which one with the issue.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 11 February 2020 - 03:49 PM.

#69 JoaquinAndres

JoaquinAndres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 07:02 AM

Will need a crash log.

Download appcrashview from here, get the latest relevant Ragnarok crash error and share it in a PM.

This thread is not meant for EAC error.

Please check EAC troubleshooting errors link here.

Unclickable cells, intended. This is to prevent crowding around important NPCs.

Pet autofeed, regular pets should have autofeed option, so this is a bug.

Hello again VModCinnamon, ill pm uou my crash log, regards.

#70 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 08:37 AM

EAC-Error-Replay.jpg

when accessing Replay

#71 majortiago

majortiago

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 February 2020 - 07:09 AM

Location (if applicable): None
Type of Issue (choose): 
Crash
Describe the issue: I start the game, pass 3 minutes and it crashes, I tried the RT tutorial to fix but it didn't work (I am playing on Renewal Chaos)

​Screenshots/replay of issue (if applicable): https://imgur.com/eLEiWl5

#72 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 07:49 AM

Location (if applicable): None
Type of Issue (choose): 
Crash
Describe the issue: I start the game, pass 3 minutes and it crashes, I tried the RT tutorial to fix but it didn't work (I am playing on Renewal Chaos)

​Screenshots/replay of issue (if applicable): https://imgur.com/eLEiWl5

Please see this thread:
https://forums.warpp...ic-error-again/

#73 Drupische

Drupische

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 12 February 2020 - 04:36 PM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue:

UI related.

N/A. Game client.

Type of Issue (choose):

Dialogue box positioning, etc.

Describe the issue:

This seems to have been an issue for the longest time, but since no one's posted about it here yet, I will.

The dialogue box, among other in-game boxes, like the inventory box and item description box, seems to keep resetting its position in the game window after restarting the game. By default, the dialogue box is positioned near the top-left of the screen. I would always adjust it to a different spot, but after I restart or open the game at a different time, it's back at its default position.

How to replicate the issue:

Simply open the game, talk to an NPC (like a Kafra) and adjust the dialogue box that appears to a different position; quit the game and close the client, open the game again, and talk to an NPC. You will see that the dialogue box has been reset to its default position.

Edited by Drupische, 12 February 2020 - 04:37 PM.

#74 3412140103193930447

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 06:29 PM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: Board Npc and quests
Location (if applicable): Lasagna basilisk borad, for example
Type of Issue (choose): EXP
Describe the issue:Dont recognize VIP...cant split exp

So can a GM ask with tehcnical support to chek my issue?

I have a half assed VIP and i feel not happy.

#75 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 13 February 2020 - 06:39 PM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: Clearchus and Gramps
Location (if applicable): Eden 1F
Describe the issue: Clearchus STILL won't recognize the item VIP. In gramps, before maintenance, it was recognized but now, it won't recognize anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users