The State of Union [Chaos] - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

The State of Union [Chaos]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
120 replies to this topic

#26 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 February 2020 - 04:45 PM

It's not obtuse, it's logic. You just showed that it's dead. It's iRO's job to fix said issue.

As I said they sacrificed Chaos/Thor for RT

Restart and classic both died because there was nothing to do/poor management. RT is going to head the same direction. Updates every 4 months? By the time we catch up to kRO we'll all be dead.

Sorry to disagree, Warpportal didnt sacrifice -_-. What is dead cant be used for sacrifice. What a disrespect. See this, Classic had been hanging around without updates and new contents for years because they had WoE. Once GDPR hit and consequently demolished WoE, they had to close Classic. It's catastrophic indeed to have to close such official Classic server. That's when they opened Re:start. Now Chaos just self-destroyed WoE, then opening a new server was an inevitable, that is, *booms!* RoT server. Cant you see the pattern? It still amazes me why some people overlook WoE important effects.

About RT, that's the problem we all see. If it's F2P and keep powerful Cash items in game, people will complain. However, making RoT P2P will also instantly make people quit as they dont want to be forced to pay at all. iRO folks love everything free. Warpportal is really in a deep dilemma but lets see what string they're gonna pull it through. 

You and I already know that ... kRO loves money. I think the reason iRO is falling behind is because updates are expensive and iRO isnot making big money lately, which is unfortunate.

#27 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 04:47 PM

RT is going to head the same direction. Updates every 4 months? By the time we catch up to kRO we'll all be dead.

Dang bro chill, if RT gets a stat reset put in soon it will be alive and kickin  :D

#28 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 04:51 PM

Dang bro chill, if RT gets a stat reset put in soon it will be alive and kickin  :D

Until one guild gets a GTB card and starts to bring competition to MvP camping to monopolize it, but that's ok, we all love competition! That's when, Warpportal's gonna put GTB in this Xmas event  :ani_shy:

#29 Chacal666

Chacal666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 04:56 PM

The 2-month old server shut down that was going to bring a much needed "Mega Update" has disappointed the majority of the players in Chaos. We merely got Ragnarok Transcendence Interface which did upgrade some parts of the game but it downgraded many others.

At this point, we are missing so many updates that this main post wouldn't even begin to cover. We did get a better interface, offline vending, updated pet system, etc. Although not official, ragial was amazing, we now lost that, the in-game boards are a joke compared to ragial.

VIP is also broken, and no word, no official thread addressing this BIG issue.

Most importantly, we lost the communication with the GM's, there is no updates in scope, no communications on when vip is coming back (at least there isn't a main thread addressing this), there is no communication on so many things. Even re-opening day there was no sort of hype from behalf the GM's or WP staff.

There is a sense of, "I don't care about Chaos or Chaos players whatsoever." even though we have spent lots of money and time into this game/server.

At this point, I would like to ask the GM's to provide some sort of official update to us the player or we will assume that you have abandon iRO Chaos.

you're 1 thousand years late, camptor and staff is aware of the problems. 

nobody care with ragial, as long as there is no bot on the server.

it's a very small sacrifice, and I pay laughing! :D  :ok:  :heh:

but, I agree the shop needs to improve, make a little better. :no1:

bot is something that always fu**** online games.

:gawi:  :gawi:

#30 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 04:57 PM

Until one guild gets a GTB card and starts to bring competition to MvP camping to monopolize it, but that's ok, we all love competition! That's when, Warpportal's gonna put GTB in this Xmas event  :ani_shy:

Stop crying about the game and just play, join Erin's PvM guild with us. Xellie 2.0 here always saying he quits but never really does and lives on forums lmfao

#31 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:01 PM

Stop crying about the game and just play, join Erin's PvM guild with us. Xellie 2.0 here always saying he quits but never really does and lives on forums lmfao

Screw you, nope.  Killed my body but cant obliterate my soul, damn weak iRO. Aint gonna start over again. If I wanted to, I would already start on that private server along with those folks. Gonna stay here until they merge Chaos and Thor, then I will come back. Otherwise, this is my home lmfao

#32 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:07 PM

Screw you, nope.  Killed my body but cant obliterate my soul, damn weak iRO. Aint gonna start over again. If I wanted to, I would already start on that private server along with those folks. Gonna stay here until they merge Chaos and Thor, then I will come back. Otherwise, this is my home lmfao

That's probably best anyways TBH. If you played roT who would fight KK in WoE? Even worse you prob couldn't kill on that server anyways cuz no "eden" gears  :heh:

#33 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:09 PM

You started over in RoT? Shame on you ... lol

Please don't even jokingly shame people for playing the game.

Sorry to disagree, Warpportal didnt sacrifice shit. What is dead cant be used for sacrifice. What a disrespect. See this, Classic had been hanging around without updates and new contents for years because they had WoE. Once GDPR hit and consequently demolished WoE, they had to close Classic. It's catastrophic indeed to have to close such official Classic server. That's when they opened Re:start. Now Chaos just self-destroyed WoE, then opening a new server was an inevitable, that is, *booms!* RoT server. Cant you see the pattern? It still amazes me why some people overlook WoE important effects.

About RT, that's the problem we all see. If it's F2P and keep powerful Cash items in game, people will complain. However, making RoT P2P will also instantly make people quit as they dont want to be forced to pay at all. iRO folks love everything free. Warpportal is really in a deep dilemma but lets see what string they're gonna pull it through. 

You and I already know that ... kRO loves money. I think the reason iRO is falling behind is because updates are expensive and iRO isnot making big money lately, which is unfortunate.

There are no plans to close Chaos or Thor at this time. I do however very much see that they need a lot of attention and we pushing to get bother servers updates and changes that they need. We have started to receive the data for the April update already which is amazingly early and will give a lot of extra time. I will have the Advanced Old Glast Heim items ready for testing this week and move forward with testing some other settings that are important for the long term health of the server.

GTB will not be on the server.

#34 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:13 PM

Bugfixes for Faceworm and Charleston instances please, both have been rendered useless. And then there's the power up page. Good that new updates are coming, but at this rate we are literally losing more content to bugs every patch than we are getting new ones. 

#35 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:16 PM

There are no plans to close Chaos or Thor at this time. I do however very much see that they need a lot of attention and we pushing to get bother servers updates and changes that they need. We have started to receive the data for the April update already which is amazingly early and will give a lot of extra time. I will have the Advanced Old Glast Heim items ready for testing this week and move forward with testing some other settings that are important for the long term health of the server.

Yeah don't Shame me you keyboard warrior!!  :blink:

But ummmmm, you forgot the part about the reset lmfao

#36 Chacal666

Chacal666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:18 PM

Camps, balancing updates include trans? or just 1 and.2 jobs

this? https://www.divine-p...classes-skills/

i am curious, don't kill me out of curiosity! :wall:  :wall:

#37 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:18 PM

That's probably best anyways TBH. If you played roT who would fight KK in WoE? Even worse you prob couldn't kill on that server anyways cuz no "eden" gears  :heh:

That's one of the reasons I chose not to start over on that server when everyone is also fully geared. I dont wanna go through painful experiences again. When I started over in iRO with eden gears, I got so much -_- talking through PM from supposed-to-be godly players because my Vanishing point damage was so low and it hit missed in WoE. That's why I understand every new player who chooses to play RoT over Chaos. I've been in their situation before and it's very ... lol ... its just sad getting -_- talked because you're noob/used noob gears in WoE.

Thank you for replying, Camp.

1. About that Big, it's a joke. Sorry.

2. And are you trolling us again with NOGH? I know couple people who have claimed they would return to Chaos if you bring NOGH. I still wanna believe you to make a right decision and I really wanna support your game again but ... still ... Chaos doesnt have WoE. Do you still insist on your plan to keep them separated? Is it really because of WoE time conflict that you want to keep the servers separated? 

3. GTB will not be in the server? I see that you're dead serious with RoT. Good luck Camp. It has good potentials.

Edited by nyyaan, 11 February 2020 - 05:21 PM.

#38 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:19 PM

Camps, balancing updates include trans? or just 1 and.2 jobs

this? https://www.divine-p...classes-skills/

i am curious, don't kill me out of curiosity! :wall:  :wall:

That looks very similar to the documentation I have so far. Were still translating so I can't be 100%

#39 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:22 PM

That looks very similar to the documentation I have so far. Were still translating so I can't be 100%

Can you at least blink twice if we’re getting stat reset soon =(. You know how hard it is to lvl a 1 dex hunter.

#40 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:23 PM

Can you at least blink twice if we’re getting stat reset soon =(. You know how hard it is to lvl a 1 dex hunter.

Get good  :ani_shy:  :ani_slur:

#41 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:27 PM

Get good :ani_shy: :ani_slur:

I’ve don’t the math and since the only thing I can kill are porings, I’ll be lvl 99 in 3,742 days at the exp rate I’m going.

#42 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:27 PM

if you bring updates like

185/65

AB SC RG skill updates -these are big not just minor Homonculus nerf.

Illusion Dungeouns -all the missing ones

WoE has to be rewarding, otherwise it will remain forever dead. Put YA tickets in treasure boxes.

#43 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:29 PM

There will not be a full stat reset until the big balance patch. We may allow a more limited stat reset with a cooldown with our first update in March.

#44 Chacal666

Chacal666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:29 PM

I just want to know if it's included: sniper/paladin/stalker/LK etc etc etc,

tell me for god, focused arrow strike included?? :bow:  :bow:  :bow:

make ranger a meta god damage xD~~

if you can answer ty :ok:

if you cant tankz anyway :no1:

xDDDDDD~~~~

#45 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:31 PM

Ban Gods, Ban MvPs, Ban OCPs is fine to me (and not because I dont have any of these lol). However the core problems still remain, bad rewards and cheaters dont get banned. 

Among all updates, tbh, I'm really looking forward to 185/65 update. NOGH doesnt interest me at all. I dont want it to come in fact because I talked so much -_- about it not coming to iRO, so I hope I will still remind correct on this matter lmfao

#46 Chacal666

Chacal666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:34 PM

if you bring updates like

185/65

AB SC RG skill updates -these are big not just minor Homonculus nerf.

Illusion Dungeouns -all the missing ones

WoE has to be rewarding, otherwise it will remain forever dead. Put YA tickets in treasure boxes.

to come lv cap needs to have content.

if not the game will have a lot of god class and nothing to face.

the game will be boring :ani_swt3:

1 shot 1 death is no longer enough? :heh:  :heh:

Edited by Chacal666, 11 February 2020 - 05:41 PM.

#47 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:42 PM

There are no plans to close Chaos or Thor at this time. I do however very much see that they need a lot of attention and we pushing to get bother servers updates and changes that they need. 

can we get 185 updates with nightmare dungeons now so we can enjoy playing the game lol

#48 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:43 PM

There will not be a full stat reset until the big balance patch. We may allow a more limited stat reset with a cooldown with our first update in March.

Lets hope we get at least 1 reset in March per character.

#49 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:44 PM

Ban Gods, Ban MvPs, Ban OCPs is fine to me (and not because I dont have any of these lol). However the core problems still remain, bad rewards and cheaters dont get banned. 

Among all updates, tbh, I'm really looking forward to 185/65 update. NOGH doesnt interest me at all. I dont want it to come in fact because I talked so much shit about it not coming to iRO, so I hope I will still remind correct on this matter lmfao

ihUnbgK.png

#50 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:49 PM

to come lv cap needs to have content.

if not the game will have a lot of god class and nothing to face.

the game will be boring :ani_swt3:

1 shot 1 death is no longer enough? :heh: :heh:

true. there's still 2 instance & map that remain challenging though. Temple of Demon God & Bio5.
but yeah, we need more challenging maps & instances.

I really want the Genesis Ray update (no inspiration needed).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users