PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE BOTS ON TRANSCENDE! - Page 11 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE BOTS ON TRANSCENDE!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
298 replies to this topic

#251 pedro175

pedro175

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 11:01 AM

Credit must be given when deserved, i checked mummy map and a friend checked byalan and must 99 level bots were not there, if this was a warpportal ban, congratulations, and please keep doing this at least until the new shield update.

#252 SaintMullah12

SaintMullah12

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 93 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 03:59 AM

How hard is it to patrol daily say 4 to 8 hour minimum on hot spot infested bot maps and s wipe them all and I suggest GM use normal looking character as an undercover coz bots have a auto disconnect if there’s GM presence in the map plus it gives the botters paranoia if they don’t really know if a gm is playing among normal players or WP needs to hire a veteran botter to wipe and teach them all they need to know to eliminate the problem !

Edited by SaintMullah12, 30 March 2020 - 04:13 AM.

#253 AngelCloud

AngelCloud

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Asia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 March 2020 - 03:28 PM

Thats why I choose to play Renewal more than Trans.

#254 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 30 March 2020 - 04:04 PM

Play for free and play with bots or spend money and play alone lol

#255 rdoc3

rdoc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 08:15 PM

So. Eleven pages and still no official answer about a permanent solution about bots? Are you guys waiting us to get tired and just accept the fact that you cant fix the problem?

#256 qzLxEnchantress

qzLxEnchantress

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 08:55 PM

Sorry for my bad english.
Just implement the anti-bot system of private servers, the player is frozen randomly when killing a monster and need to answer a random question to unfrozen. If the player choose the wrong answer, he gets a punishment.

#257 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 09:08 PM

So. Eleven pages and still no official answer about a permanent solution about bots? Are you guys waiting us to get tired and just accept the fact that you cant fix the problem?

EAC update has been delayed, see staff response here as why is that.

#258 SaintMullah12

SaintMullah12

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 93 posts

Posted 31 March 2020 - 04:21 AM

A lot of bots in sea oater I really think u warpportal should do a cleaning everyday if u guys wanna keep the server healthy !

#259 euphoria1

euphoria1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 31 March 2020 - 04:34 AM

I have a suggestion: just let us know that YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING in game!

#260 Xsansao

Xsansao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 05 April 2020 - 08:31 PM

i came back after this so called "frenzy fields update"  and got excited because i dropped i really good armor. So, after that i went in 2 maps - sphinx 2nd floor and byalan dungeon 3rd floor - now i sincerely ask you, RT sttaf: Do you guys even patrol anything or even ban botters for real?

I'm asking you this because i think there is almost no real players in these maps (bot behaviour is quite easy to understand). These maps are FILLED WITH BOTS! I've checked their nicknames and most of them are 9x (i even saw a couple of 99).

And BTW 2 of the Bots - [Removed] - that i reported since 02-27 (in this day i reported over 20 others bots, NONE was ever banned, NONE! I can put all the names in here if you want), just got level 99. I think we all should calebrate!

Edited by VModCinnamon, 05 April 2020 - 08:34 PM.
Mod Edit: Removed.

#261 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 05 April 2020 - 08:38 PM

Let's not post names here please >.<

Topics like that normally get removed but people are encouraged to leave feedback and/or share their concerns.

I don't know what to tell you but I do share your exact concern.

As for the whole situation with bot and EAC, EAC update is delayed on purpose for technical reasons till skill re-balance is introduced. This action is not controlled by the publisher.

#262 iBimby

iBimby

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 08:55 AM

Is there a specific reason on why they cannot implement a simple CAPTCHA when trying to login. That CAPTCHA should have a different server to it's database server where all accounts are located. 

#263 euphoria1

euphoria1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 10:19 AM

Yesterday I saw one GM online on the novice campground capturing some novices bot.

I thought it was a miracle, but was true.

#264 Theagwo

Theagwo

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 04:11 AM

Guys... Really sad abot the bot situation. They are everywhere with a minimal interesting loot. 
Clock is ticking for server breakdown.
Check Payon Dungeon and observe the flooding of Shoes[1] and Muffler[1]. (Just one example)
These item are in game, in bulks, and in different account from the bot. 
Multi client is also a thrid party program incentive. It really kills the idea of community game.

I'm leaving the server and gonna bring the friends I made if nothing is done soon.

#265 anonymous9898

anonymous9898

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 07:44 AM

Quit RT before you sink more time into it lol. People still want to WoE in Ragnarok Botranscendence haha. I have no doubt people are going to abuse the bot supplies(aka cheaters) and people act like they really legit lol.

#266 DDQuidam

DDQuidam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok DS
  • Server:Nintendo DSi XL

Posted 07 April 2020 - 10:28 AM

Your problem was expecting iRO staff to do their job outside of server updates, everyone knows they do the bare minimum to keep the server running. Just look at how long it took them to update their main server and how badly it was released back then.

#267 Xsansao

Xsansao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 03:14 PM

Quit RT before you sink more time into it lol. People still want to WoE in Ragnarok Botranscendence haha. I have no doubt people are going to abuse the bot supplies(aka cheaters) and people act like they really legit lol.

Yeah man, sadly i have to agree with you. As i said before, the situation is out of control and the damage is already done. You simply cant go to most of the main maps without being disgusted with the amount of bots in there, it's at least frustrating trying really hard to get your equips/cards in the right way (as you supposed to) while seeing countless bots teleporting right next to you, leaving mobs without being killed or just walking around.

Last time i made a funny video in the zerom's map, i spent almost 2minutes healing nonstop a Requiem while a bot was trying to kill it, but i deleted, sending tickets became a waste of time.

It was good while it lasted.

#268 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 07 April 2020 - 10:16 PM

accept it.

either you join them or you quit.

your're not going to get anywhere with the bots going on 

they could easily get a 20% neutral enchant on their equipment with numerous farmers

whereas you? goodluck trying

#269 DDQuidam

DDQuidam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok DS
  • Server:Nintendo DSi XL

Posted 08 April 2020 - 09:34 AM

accept it.

your're not going to get anywhere with the bots going on 

they could easily get a 20% neutral enchant on their equipment with numerous farmers

whereas you? goodluck trying

Ppl still no accepting it in 2020, lmao

#270 Ocra18

Ocra18

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 09:41 AM

accept it.

This. Join them or quit. I'm positive they won't do anything about the situation. And yeah guys, you can see a GM in some map or see less bots one day, but that doesn't change anything. I mean, what do you expect? They have to pretend like they're doing something, otherwise it'd be too blatant. That way they make stupid people think that they're "trying". When in reality... it's all business. Just find another game and have fun.

#271 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 11 April 2020 - 12:38 PM

Play for free and play with bots or spend money and play alone lol

I chose neither.

Looks like EAC did so much.

It got rid of the bots, cheaters, and NDL. Oh wait it didn't. EAC updates then gets broken.

There are "services" that people charge around $90 a month to circumvent EAC. EAC updates and they break it. If people are stupid enough to dump hundreds of dollars into this game, what's another $90 to them?

#272 Tabbernack

Tabbernack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 07:30 AM

This. Join them or quit. I'm positive they won't do anything about the situation. And yeah guys, you can see a GM in some map or see less bots one day, but that doesn't change anything. I mean, what do you expect? They have to pretend like they're doing something, otherwise it'd be too blatant. That way they make stupid people think that they're "trying". When in reality... it's all business. Just find another game and have fun.

Lul to this.

"...have to pretend like they're doing something..."

You're acting like they have a daily honey pot thread or something. Reporting to the overlords how many they've banned ,etc.

The fact is - if EAC isn't doing anything - the staff has a limited ability to keep up on it. Particularly because the staff prefers manual intervention from a human to validate instead of fully automated. Many that get banned can simply be up and running again in a day or two. Especially for maps like otters.

Takes minimal effort on their part. One person banned can range from 5-50 bots. One GM handles tickets case-by-case and has to spend the time sifting through it all. Say they impact an entire bot group. The botter mostly has to spend time creating some accounts, creating a character, and letting it go.

#273 Ocra18

Ocra18

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 03:52 PM

Lul to this.

You're acting like they have a daily honey pot thread or something. Reporting to the overlords how many they've banned ,etc.

The fact is - if EAC isn't doing anything - the staff has a limited ability to keep up on it. Particularly because the staff prefers manual intervention from a human to validate instead of fully automated. Many that get banned can simply be up and running again in a day or two. Especially for maps like otters.

Takes minimal effort on their part. One person banned can range from 5-50 bots. One GM handles tickets case-by-case and has to spend the time sifting through it all. Say they impact an entire bot group. The botter mostly has to spend time creating some accounts, creating a character, and letting it go.

Yeah keep coping

#274 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 12 April 2020 - 04:01 PM

I chose neither.

Looks like EAC did so much.

It got rid of the bots, cheaters, and NDL. Oh wait it didn't. EAC updates then gets broken.

There are "services" that people charge around $90 a month to circumvent EAC. EAC updates and they break it. If people are stupid enough to dump hundreds of dollars into this game, what's another $90 to them?

$90? 150 g. of A5 wagyu?  :angry:

Edited by ChakriGuard, 12 April 2020 - 04:13 PM.

#275 Xsansao

Xsansao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 10:09 PM

Lul to this.

Dude, with all do respect: WTF are you saying?

You're just being too kind with the staff, because they arent doing -_-! I, myself, reported tons and tons of bots and i havent seen any of them being banned (im tracking them over RODEX), plus i've talked to another friends and they're in the same situation.

Just a simple example: go to the Thara Frog's Map and watch the countless amount of bots that are in there, i was in there trying to get a 'Fin Helm' but after a while i was disgusted. Went in Prontera to check the price and a simple Fin Helm is costing over 2M! Why? Because only botters are selling it! Btw, it has been 2 weeks since i went there and checked the price but i bet the situation now is even worse.

Edited by Xsansao, 12 April 2020 - 10:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users