PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE BOTS ON TRANSCENDE! - Page 9 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE BOTS ON TRANSCENDE!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
298 replies to this topic

#201 HendzT

HendzT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 11:38 AM

I went to farm seals and I saw nobody there, so I guess they are banning the bots

#202 8905170930230717423

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 March 2020 - 03:24 AM

now bot start active again,most in payon dungeon.some hunting in field,most hunting hunter fly card.everyday bot increase,less monster to hunt.bored

#203 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 March 2020 - 03:44 AM

they are the pros that have skills with matching automation and money to spend on worthless endeavor. tell them to have a life and good job xD

#204 8905170930230717423

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 March 2020 - 06:54 AM

what the point have easy anti cheat?now every map run by bot already.i going play path of exile tomorrow,new league.

#205 Xsansao

Xsansao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 March 2020 - 07:17 AM

I saw a dude early this morning with a chat announcing that he was selling zennys. Another successful bot user...

#206 8905170930230717423

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 March 2020 - 11:17 PM

there are many level 100 bot in yuno_fild08 right now,do something.tired send report already!

#207 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10856 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 14 March 2020 - 12:00 AM

God damn bots are farming plants in Trunk of Ygg!

#208 rdoc3

rdoc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 March 2020 - 02:04 PM

God damn bots are farming plants in Trunk of Ygg!

gg

#209 Slammy

Slammy

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 01:07 AM

HELP @mjolnir_12  Lots of bots. I've been seeing the same people for more than two weeks

#210 Mystearic

Mystearic

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 02:53 AM

There are a lot of bots on cmd_fild04 taking ventage of the drop bonus, plase do something. is imposible to play like this

#211 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 03:53 AM

For maps with bot infestation to use the Airstrike thread linked here. Kindly remember, targeted reports should be sent through the support system.

The GM staff will be regularly checking that thread for reports.

#212 Xsansao

Xsansao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 04:01 AM

i came back, after a HUGE hiatus, mostly because of the nostalgia that this server has brought to me. But now im going back to my retirement again, i have a big problem with this bot issue and unfortunately is OUT OF CONTROL.

I get that is hard for the staff to track all of the cheaters, but c'mon TODAY i saw AGAIN the exactly same bot in pay_dun that i reported 3 weeks ago! (02-27, i've send tickets, but not anymore). Ragnarok is a time consuming game and is so sad when ppl get this unfair advantage and goes unpunished.

In absolutely EVERY map has bots, the sea otter map is a joke ... I went there 3 times and i was amazed (in a bad way). I've seen excuses like: "they can detect when the GM is on the map and log off". So what is the difficulty in going undercovered? Just like a regular player instead a GM, you can watch and track the nicknames ... Idk, sorry if i'm saying something stupid, but it's just so frustrating ...

Making money in this game is hard and i saw many players offering over 60m for a single item or even negotiating zennys ... just how?

gwb5Dze.jpg

Edited by Xsansao, 17 March 2020 - 05:41 AM.

#213 rdoc3

rdoc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 07:18 AM

i came back, after a HUGE hiatus, mostly because of the nostalgia that this server has brought to me. But now im going back to my retirement again, i have a big problem with this bot issue and unfortunately is OUT OF CONTROL.

I get that is hard for the staff to track all of the cheaters, but c'mon TODAY i saw AGAIN the exactly same bot in pay_dun that i reported 3 weeks ago! (02-27, i've send tickets, but not anymore). Ragnarok is a time consuming game and is so sad when ppl get this unfair advantage and goes unpunished.

In absolutely EVERY map has bots, the sea otter map is a joke ... I went there 3 times and i was amazed (in a bad way). I've seen excuses like: "they can detect when the GM is on the map and log off". So what is the difficulty in going undercovered? Just like a regular player instead a GM, you can watch and track the nicknames ... Idk, sorry if i'm saying something stupid, but it's just so frustrating ...

Making money in this game is hard and i saw many players offering over 60m for a single item or even negotiating zennys ... just how?

I use to report bots daily, but not anymore. Why? That's not my company. That's not my responsibility. If the server bankrupt, I really don't care.

I guess they think the BOT is under control. It is "inside the offsets". What they do not realize is that when a massive quit happens, there is no coming back. Server will be known as just "another one".

What is the point having a server just to SUCK all people's money? Playing should be a fun time. And it has been a stress time. That is not healthy.

If this server closes OR my friends quit playing, I will just find another game (or another server, most likely private server since it's bot free) to give my money to.

I will not be a liar, I will not start to say "I'm quitting bla bla", but the -_- is real, and it seems that warp portal REALLY don't care about this situation, since the number of official announce regarding this matter is: NONE.

Good luck warp portal, you are going to need it.

Edited by rdoc3, 17 March 2020 - 07:21 AM.

#214 EunHyeon

EunHyeon

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 03:41 PM

The big problem is the Sea Otter person who is owner of most, if not all, Sea Otter rogue bots.

After some weeks of hard work, CMs and GMs have sucessfully banned around 30~of those bots.

But the owner already created other accounts, and it is even worse, because when his rogues are low level they hold the monsters for more time, no fast respawn.

A low ammount of bots on random maps should'nt make much difference...

But someone making 150M zeny/day with bots and selling zeny for real money will reduce WarpPortal income and make players annoyed, I believe.

IP ban. Why not in special cases?

#215 SaltySailor

SaltySailor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 17 March 2020 - 05:25 PM

Ayothaya dungeon has some crusader bots. Clearly been there awhile as they are lv 99.

#216 lunestrudel

lunestrudel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 March 2020 - 11:19 AM

7BouCjG.png

):

I'm doing my part and reporting, and I *know* that they are banning bots, but there must be a more effective way of dealing with this. If you don't trace the main account that gives these bots the items/zeny and ban them, it won't be over.

Edited by lunestrudel, 19 March 2020 - 01:09 PM.

#217 Xsansao

Xsansao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 19 March 2020 - 11:53 AM

7BouCjG.png

):

LMAO, 17 mummies

#218 GFStorm

GFStorm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 March 2020 - 12:03 PM

The situation is sad, everything has gotten out of control apparently

#219 Brokoly123

Brokoly123

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 March 2020 - 12:40 PM

7BouCjG.png

):

Well, afther that i'm just quitting. 

This game is going to end like REstart.  They will announce another RO server, supper HYPE, bla bla bla and will be over just like all the others.

#220 Xsansao

Xsansao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 19 March 2020 - 04:35 PM

This game is going to end like REstart.  They will announce another RO server, supper HYPE, bla bla bla and will be over just like all the others.

Now keep in mind that this is just from 1 dude! Imagine how many cards/items he has already negotiated and how many others cheaters been doing the same. This is frustrating AF.

#221 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10856 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 19 March 2020 - 05:14 PM

Ez or not ez ... RoT 

#222 Morning12345

Morning12345

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 12:19 PM

7BouCjG.png

):

I'm doing my part and reporting, and I *know* that they are banning bots, but there must be a more effective way of dealing with this. If you don't trace the main account that gives these bots the items/zeny and ban them, it won't be over.

And people are seriously waiting for WoE in RT lol. I already saw bots in the early weeks and I just quit after that.

#223 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 20 March 2020 - 12:47 PM

is mummy card even relevant in ro.t?

he probably was farming for matyr & sold 10+?

sucessful indeed.

#224 Xsansao

Xsansao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 01:58 PM

is mummy card even relevant in ro.t?

he probably was farming for matyr & sold 10+?

sucessful indeed.

I think you're missing the point, The relevance of the card doesnt matter, this image is just a proof of what we're saying: bots are out there, farming free of any kind of punishment!

Saying things like: "they're getting banned" is bs, imo. I've reported many, many times bots in payon maps and pay_dun, i was tracking their nicknames myself (checking on mail), since they were rogues lvl 5x. Now most of them are 9x, "leveling" exclusively in these maps. Absolutely none of them was ever banned... And i even got "answers" in all the tickets that i've sent.

Edited by Xsansao, 20 March 2020 - 01:58 PM.

#225 JillOfTrades

JillOfTrades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • Twitter:@JillofTradesLA
  • LocationLouisiana, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 March 2020 - 06:42 AM

I think you're missing the point, The relevance of the card doesnt matter, this image is just a proof of what we're saying: bots are out there, farming free of any kind of punishment!

Saying things like: "they're getting banned" is bs, imo. I've reported many, many times bots in payon maps and pay_dun, i was tracking their nicknames myself (checking on mail), since they were rogues lvl 5x. Now most of them are 9x, "leveling" exclusively in these maps. Absolutely none of them was ever banned... And i even got "answers" in all the tickets that i've sent.

Same. I remember one GM who came right on after I report them in payon field on snakes. Wish there were more like them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users