March 18th Transcendence Maintenance - Page 4 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

March 18th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
178 replies to this topic

#76 MihMaeBanares

MihMaeBanares

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationNYC
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor, Chaos and Poring

Posted 18 March 2020 - 02:26 PM

Now....we'll just wait for the part when WP will implement this stat reset thingy...by cash shop or event or any other means they want to. Eitherway which ever they sided, those who opposed to it will surely forced to follow..or probably quit the game. Lol  ;) 

#77 Morning12345

Morning12345

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 02:37 PM

How is the bot situation in RT now?

#78 Vythe22

Vythe22

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 02:37 PM

Now....we'll just wait for the part when WP will implement this stat reset thingy...by cash shop or event or any other means they want to. Eitherway which ever they sided, those who opposed to it will surely forced to follow..or probably quit the game. Lol  ;)

a very pessimistic outlook.

Either way, I don't think it'll happen anytime soon...so I'll enjoy my Brewer at least until that point, and even then I wouldn't quit just because they implemented it...I would just be a little sad since it heavily de-values brewer/forger builds.

I think if they do implement it, they should just go ahead and put trans in at the same time... I didn't stat my first alchemist for pure brewer because I initially thought I would just trans him into brewer...

#79 l3ofoda

l3ofoda

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 02:43 PM

I think they are already sided on this one. I dont think there was a plan to put stats reset on ROT, and since the beginning people knew that you wouldn`t be able to reset.

I dont get why people are complaining now... If you want to play a monk asura you need to level a monk asura. If you want to have a PP you need to level a PP. RO was always like that.

#80 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 02:51 PM

It's time to track where the zenys of these bots are going. Do you think it is difficult to do that? How about cutting the evil by the roots?
Understand the EAC will update, a few days will pass and again the bots will be running again because they already know how to circumvent it. As long as users using bot are definitely not punished they will simply create another account and repeat the process.

#81 Dreimdal

Dreimdal

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 March 2020 - 02:51 PM

Sooner or later it will come. If not by cash shop it will be by event. I just suggested a different option because many are waiting to redefine their builds for WoE.

Then they should make a new character with WoE stats.

#82 euphoria1

euphoria1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 03:25 PM

All this talk about stat resets and the majority of people against a full reset are ok with a soft on. I am ok with soft reset but not a full reset as well.

All the people saying you can not level a WoE build do not know how to play. I really tried to find another way to say that, but it is pretty simple. If you want a WoE build you build your character for WoE, and find a group to level wi-- wait that was back when levels took forever this server is super easy to get your levels, I have never had such an easy time getting job 50 on all first jobs I have made, getting up to 80 without even having proper gear or weapons is -also- very easy. So what if you do not have gear or help or a lot of time, it might take 2 weeks to get you to 80. But I remember a time when i could grind for 2 weeks and i was no where close to 80, and that was WITH good gear and help from High Priests on my second computer. I used to have to own 2 computers to utilize 2 characters, now anyone can run 2 characters. Lastly I have never been the guy who blazes through their levels as I do not care as much, But this server is so fast it is hard not to.

Also I have 2 crusaders with different builds. If you love the class why would you want to reset it to something else, make another one!

I'm sorry but I didn't see any change regarding bots. On the contrary, I'm seeing more bots everyday.

I try to do my part, I opened many tickets but I gave up after I saw the same bot that I reported on iz_dun03 days after my report. Also, if you are optimistic person you should tell me what do they do for combat botters since day 1.

#83 kimlee

kimlee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 03:33 PM

I'm sorry but I didn't see any change regarding bots. On the contrary, I'm seeing more bots everyday.

I try to do my part, I opened many tickets but I gave up after I saw the same bot that I reported on iz_dun03 days after my report. Also, if you are optimistic person you should tell me what do they do for combat botters since day 1.

i open couple ticket for couple high lvl bot and now they not online anymore

Edited by kimlee, 18 March 2020 - 03:33 PM.

#84 DONTIRAMISU

DONTIRAMISU

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 03:35 PM

super novice?? when?  :hmm:

#85 JillOfTrades

JillOfTrades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • Twitter:@JillofTradesLA
  • LocationLouisiana, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 March 2020 - 03:46 PM

i open couple ticket for couple high lvl bot and now they not online anymore

Report them. If that don't work, report them and attach a replay.

Like this replay recorded by lil ol me

Sent by me

And you best hope, not recording you.

#86 Xsansao

Xsansao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 03:48 PM

I would like to point out that they are at least doing SOMETHING about the bots, which is a sign of hope in my eyes. You have to remember they are a limited staff taking on an Army of botters, it's not as easy of a task as many of you are led to believe.
I personally have noticed the botting problem isn't as bad as it's been in the past, so it's at least headed in the right Direction, I give Kudos for that.
The bots pile up more towards the end of the cycle ~ (before maintenance) probably because the staff is busy dealing with the server-side stuff during that time (technical issues etc). I don't see nearly as many for the first 48 hours after maintenance. (Take advantage of these times).

If all you do is complain and never give any Thanks for what they ARE doing than don't expect them to try very hard, or even at all.

i appreciate your optimism, but have you ever been in the creamy's, sea otter's, grand peco's, argiope's, sidewinder's, pay_dun map etc etc etc lately? mhm. I wonder how bad the situation was then :(

I keep seeing the same bots that i reported over 3 weeks ago. Saying things like  'it isn't bad as it was in the past' isnt really a good point. 

Just to be clear, i trust in the staff and i really believe in how hard it should be to track all them cheaters. But it's coming to a stage where they're running out of excuses and the botters are farming free of any kind of punishment.

This server is still new, making money isnt so easy( and incredibly time consuming) and some people are openly buying items for over 60m... 

Edited by Xsansao, 18 March 2020 - 03:56 PM.

#87 Oculon

Oculon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 18 March 2020 - 03:57 PM

Taking bets on maintenance being done in the next 2 minutes for it to be on time.  Any takers?

#88 3613130519165038877

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 03:57 PM

believe it or not

server wont be open at the right time AGAIN

and for what? some costumes?

are we in 2002 for real?

also

what about WoE when is it coming?

and trans class? when do you plan it?

you guys run a business, you cant act like if you had no plan and just go with the flow

otherwise, there is plenty of old/new better game we could spend or free time on you know

#89 rdoc3

rdoc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 04:02 PM

Third page and no complaints about bots?

Did you guys get tired to talk about them?

BAN ALL THE BOTS!

There are plenty of them in every single map.

How is the bot situation in RT now?

It's time to track where the zenys of these bots are going. Do you think it is difficult to do that? How about cutting the evil by the roots?
Understand the EAC will update, a few days will pass and again the bots will be running again because they already know how to circumvent it. As long as users using bot are definitely not punished they will simply create another account and repeat the process.

These (and woe, obviously) are things that community should be talking about. Not status reset or costumes. WTF

#90 schiv91

schiv91

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 04:03 PM

agree , people are stupid dude

#91 jajajohn

jajajohn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 04:05 PM

People have also started resorting to bots for locating minibosses and MVPs. There are a ton of Thailand bots on moc_fild06 that will instantly teleport every 30 minutes when they know Dragonfly spawns then just sit on the map until the next. On gef_fild03, there are 2-3 mage bots instantly teleporting 24/7 looking for Orc Hero. Sadly, I gave up reporting on all bots entirely--staff just seem to not care. I even have reported clear instances of RMT transactions with a reply basically shrugging it off. Lessons should have been learned from RE:Start, yet here we are again.

#92 rafaelsanna

rafaelsanna

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 04:07 PM

People have also started resorting to bots for locating minibosses and MVPs. There are a ton of Thailand bots on moc_fild06 that will instantly teleport every 30 minutes when they know Dragonfly spawns then just sit on the map until the next. On gef_fild03, there are 2-3 mage bots instantly teleporting 24/7 looking for Orc Hero. Sadly, I gave up reporting on all bots entirely--staff just seem to not care. I even have reported clear instances of RMT transactions with a reply basically shrugging it off. Lessons should have been learned from RE:Start, yet here we are again.

#93 Oculon

Oculon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 18 March 2020 - 04:07 PM

They might start caring when the money stops coming because people stop playing.  I'm getting close to shutting my wallet on this game because people can bot and get rare cards while I either have to farm or sell Kafra items to get it.  

#94 Vythe22

Vythe22

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 04:10 PM

i appreciate your optimism, but have you ever been in the creamy's, sea otter's, grand peco's, argiope's, sidewinder's, pay_dun map etc etc etc lately? mhm. I wonder how bad the situation was then :(

I keep seeing the same bots that i reported over 3 weeks ago. Saying things like  'it isn't bad as it was in the past' isnt really a good point. 

Just to be clear, i trust in the staff and i really believe in how hard it should be to track all them cheaters. But it's coming to a stage where they're running out of excuses and the botters are farming free of any kind of punishment.

This server is still new, making money isnt so easy( and incredibly time consuming) and some people are openly buying items for over 60m... 

To be honest I stay away from crowded maps as much as I possibly can.... But I have been on those maps and seen them loaded with bots, but remember SOME of them are actual players....that just like to play highly efficiently and appear like a bot sometimes...

My favorite way to mess with botters is screwing with the herb market on my alch /heh

#95 Jonathan

Jonathan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 04:12 PM

ok server should be up now whats going on...2 hours left till sleep then work...WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!!! ^_^

#96 JillOfTrades

JillOfTrades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • LocationLouisiana, USA

Posted 18 March 2020 - 04:13 PM

People have also started resorting to bots for locating minibosses and MVPs. There are a ton of Thailand bots on moc_fild06 that will instantly teleport every 30 minutes when they know Dragonfly spawns then just sit on the map until the next.

Actually they ended up not being bots. I investigated once the server opened on one of the weeks. Apparently just multiclienters. They have their own timer since they know they killed it.

#97 Vythe22

Vythe22

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 04:14 PM

agree , people are stupid dude

Sad truth, but instead of saying it like it's their fault, why not try to educate them? If you're so smart?

#98 Arieston

Arieston

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 04:18 PM

iRO Transcendence Weekly Maintenance

March 18th, 2:00PM - 6:00PM PST

#99 JillOfTrades

JillOfTrades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • LocationLouisiana, USA

Sad truth, but instead of saying it like it's their fault, why not try to educate them? If you're so smart?

Or help by submitting a ticket?

#100 jajajohn

jajajohn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Actually they ended up not being bots. I investigated once the server opened on one of the weeks. Apparently just multiclienters. They have their own timer since they know they killed it.

There are a few people that have multiclients, but these ones in particular are bots. It's not possible to have 8 clients open and fly wing simultaneously. They are configured to take 3 steps and teleport. If the bot sees the Dragonfly, it stops and tanks it for the monk to come kill. These players also keep kill stealing, which is against the Terms of Service. I've sent replay videos and screenshots multiple times before, but GM just doesn't care about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users