It's permanent.

#52 WhyUs

WhyUs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 May 2020 - 06:06 AM

I saw that you removed the jupiter ring..giant's protection is better than jupiter ring?

#53 koplikop

koplikop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 02 May 2020 - 06:29 AM

Just a question, now that MA has been reworked how does after cast delay affect its spammability?

Update:
Found the link below for the updates of all reworked skills, and MA is as discussed further below.

Removed 0.5 seconds delay after skill
Cooldown increased by 0.5 seconds
Damage now increases based on user's base Level and STR stat. New damage formula: (200 + (120 x Skill Level))%.

So if I understand this correctly,  the 0.5 seconds cooldown is there to force a delay in between MA casting, rendering it unspammable?

Edited by koplikop, 02 May 2020 - 07:22 AM.

#54 Paperpaper123

Paperpaper123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 May 2020 - 09:49 AM

Yes unspammable unless we have some item later to reduce the cooldown

#55 WhyUs

WhyUs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 03 May 2020 - 10:17 AM

If i add skin of ladon on the equipment, what will be the stat and eq that can match the skin of ladon?

#56 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 03 May 2020 - 09:11 PM

120str 120agi 80vit 

rest dex & luk

forced to use option 1 if youre going ladon.
ladon and sera wont cut

#57 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 May 2020 - 02:18 AM

This should be a given, but for the somehow unaware people, if your gear is decent enough that your weapon does not hugely impact your ability to kill monsters, just use some leech gears.

Solar sword is a guaranteed 1% of damage dealt is healed, wich can be more than enough if you are dishing out hits in the hundreds of thousands.

Thanatos weapons offer a 5% hp leech chance and 1% sp leech chance. Great if you want your sp sustain to become easier.

Hunter fly cards, etc.

#58 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 04 May 2020 - 02:52 AM

This should be a given, but for the somehow unaware people, if your gear is decent enough that your weapon does not hugely impact your ability to kill monsters, just use some leech gears.

Solar sword is a guaranteed 1% of damage dealt is healed, wich can be more than enough if you are dishing out hits in the hundreds of thousands.

Thanatos weapons offer a 5% hp leech chance and 1% sp leech chance. Great if you want your sp sustain to become easier.

Hunter fly cards, etc.

Was curious about Solar Sword, tested it, it's okay. I still prefer my HF card offhand slightly more since damage fluctuates quite often. It would be awesome on single targets with dark claw; however, that slot would be taken by a damage offhand.

#59 konstrukt

konstrukt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 06:48 AM

Question for Seraphim:

Do you just have to kill everything before it kills you with this build since you have hardly any flee with 1 agi?

Also another question:

I know this guide is for MVPs -- do you have any guide/info you could provide on leveling a new GX (like in the early 100's up to 150)?  Would I need to stick with an AGI build and just change to INT later if I want to use Sera build for MVP/farming?  I know people said its a faceroll now and you hardly need any gear, but I have issues with ranged mobs (especially in TI).

#60 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 07:33 AM

If there are a ton of ranged enemies, then AGI won't save you since each enemy attacking you will reduce your flee. 

Sometimes TI is just going to be a pain for melee characters. You can opt to backslide around, cloak exceed to them, or if it comes to it -- might just need to find a new place to level.

I'm guessing you mean mid TI? You may just want to level somewhere else unless you want to party with others. 

To be honest, how you level doesn't change from how you would level rolling cutter for example -- you just focus on burst damage instead of spam. 

#61 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 04 May 2020 - 01:30 PM

You can wear another enforcer for that. Hmmm, what effect was missing from the cape btw? WP have to give what is due.

#62 Arsu

Arsu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 09:42 PM

Thanks for this guide. I’m an old player returning after a long time. Have multiple characters but seeing I only do PVM seems logical to focus on GX with its new update of MA. Also noticing that all the gears you mentioned cost a lot of Zeny and mostly utilizes rares which I don’t have access to. Will definitely work towards it, but also seeing there is a fire sale going on...are there any gears you recommend from the sale which may come in handy with a MA gx? I also just turned GX and don’t have anything special for him besides the general old gears that could be moved between classes.

Thanks in advance!

#63 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 04 May 2020 - 11:19 PM

Thanks for this guide. I’m an old player returning after a long time. Have multiple characters but seeing I only do PVM seems logical to focus on GX with its new update of MA. Also noticing that all the gears you mentioned cost a lot of Zeny and mostly utilizes rares which I don’t have access to. Will definitely work towards it, but also seeing there is a fire sale going on...are there any gears you recommend from the sale which may come in handy with a MA gx? I also just turned GX and don’t have anything special for him besides the general old gears that could be moved between classes.

Thanks in advance!

Get the enforcer shoes.

#64 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 05 May 2020 - 01:33 AM

Will the route#1 stat/skill build work with a rc/crs build? And is this viable for bio5?

#65 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 05 May 2020 - 01:38 AM

Will the route#1 stat/skill build work with a rc/crs build? And is this viable for bio5?

Honestly, when I made this build, it was based off of my old RC stat build; so yes.

MA is viable for bio5.

#66 xMLGzus

xMLGzus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1117 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 May 2020 - 07:08 PM

Man everytime I lean a little away from the game something like this brings me back cant wait to try it out

#67 Klumbb

Klumbb

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 06 May 2020 - 01:19 AM

Sup guys.

Quick question:

I haven't been able to find anything about the new formula on the internet.

Base level and STR increase damage, but by how much? Especially the STR part, all people worrying about end game is already 175, but STR plays a big or a small role in the damage?

Thanks.

#68 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 06 May 2020 - 01:53 AM

look at the sakray test compilation thread of the recent update, all formulas are there

#69 divinemanwah

divinemanwah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 04:26 AM

two questions:

• what stats is good if I opt to use a nicely enchanted FAW (rockridge cramp card) instead of phreeoni wings?
  • where do you get a "shield spell buff"?

#70 koplikop

koplikop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 06 May 2020 - 06:22 AM

two questions:

• what stats is good if I opt to use a nicely enchanted FAW (rockridge cramp card) instead of phreeoni wings?
  • where do you get a "shield spell buff"?

1. FS all the way, maybe special STR enchant for the 3rd enchant since str stat scales up with MA damage? 
2. Royal Guard Shield (http://db.irowiki.or...tem-info/28900/). Equip the shield, cast Shield Spell 1 and then switch right away to a high def shield (e.g. Anemos, Gaia, Happy Etc)

Edited by koplikop, 06 May 2020 - 06:34 AM.

#71 jiggity

jiggity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 09:32 AM

jdr is more versatile, it can do it all CRS, CI, MA and even Crit.

Ao4yrOM.jpg

#72 aznspikey

aznspikey

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 10:18 AM

damn that sexy +16 JDR  :ani_slur:

#73 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 06 May 2020 - 11:14 AM

Jdr is more versatile, but if you have double megs you will do more damage as a dual wielder. Personally I am comfortably clearing content as a dual wielder, so at that point it's up to your choice in playstyle and budget.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 06 May 2020 - 11:15 AM.

#74 Klumbb

Klumbb

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 06 May 2020 - 11:20 AM

look at the sakray test compilation thread of the recent update, all formulas are there

Found it. Thank you.

It does help quite a bit in damage. =D

#75 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 06 May 2020 - 06:49 PM

Updated with a demonstration video on how to clear NOGH with this build.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users