iRO Transcendence Weekly Maintenance
July 1st, 2:00PM - 6:00PM PDT
- Added free Full Skill/Stat Reset (available until July 15th, only once per character)
- Added NPC for Giveaway: Rare Pet Tame grab bag (available until July 15th, only once per character)
- Updated the daily login rewards for July
- Adjusted certain shoes and garments from castle treasure to drop with item options
- Adjusted EXP Rates to +150% and Drops Bonus to +70% on all servers for duration of campaign
- July 4th EXP Event + Novice Quest + Homeward Bound EXP Event
- Adjusted Abyss Lake to start spawning Champion Novus
- Testing a change to the the mechanism for Champion Spawns in Einbech Mines
- The goal is to allow more to spawn. If this works well it will be implemented on other fever fields.
- Note: The GM team is reviewing how bad the issue is with Snatch being used to steal monsters in fever fields. If you have had this happen to you report it so that we can use that information in determining if the skill should be blocked or now.
Our Anniversary Event "Unity Project" continues!
- Speak with Gramps and Piles in Izlude for more information!
Our Novice Quest "A Journey Together" is now available!
- To get started, head on over to Archer Village (pay_arche 49 138)
Experience a new adventure with the Skill Balance Update!
- You can get a partial stat reset from Sam Status in Payon (186, 109)
Our Homeward Bound Event has been extended (Ending date is to be determined)!
- Enjoy a bonus +50% EXP and +25% Drops as you stay indoors and keep safe!
The first set of Frenzy Fields are now open!
- Eliminate monsters on certain maps to unlock stronger monsters with rare and unique loot!
Guild vs Guild wars will begin in the War of Emperium!
- Think your guild has what it takes to be the best in PvP? Prepare yourself as you fight with your guild for ownership of guild castles and daily treasures!
- Participate in our A Journey Together: Share Event to win big prizes for the entire server!
- Our Crazy Uproar!! livestream will be postponed! Please read here for more info: https://forums.warpp...-ragnarok-team/
- Did you know?
- The use of grf edits such as "grayworld" is prohibited
- We do not recruit players to be GMs