July 1st Transcendence Maintenance - Page 3 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

July 1st Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
308 replies to this topic

#51 monicako669

monicako669

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Watching RT burn

Posted 01 July 2020 - 01:31 PM

Trans when?

#52 Tokken

Tokken

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 01:51 PM

iRO Transcendence Weekly Maintenance

July 1st, 2:00PM - 6:00PM PDT

Update

• Adjusted EXP Rates to +150% and Drops Bonus to +70% on all servers for duration of campaign
    • July 4th EXP Event + Novice Quest + Homeward Bound EXP Event

So before Maintenance today the server rates were +125% EXP and +60% Drops which is (novice quest + homeward bound)

The reward for 6,000 Shares is for the server to be set to +150% EXP and +70% Drops which is still (novice quest + homeward bound) 

Before Maintenance 

(Novice Quest + Homeward Bound)
EXP: (25% + 100%) = +125%
Drop(10% +50%) = +60%

Novice Quest bonus = +25% EXP +10% Drop
Homeward Bound bouns = +100% EXP +50% Drop

6,000 Share Reward for Novice Quest 
EXP: (25% + 125%) = +150%
Drop: (10% + 60%) ] +70%

Novice Quest bonus = +50% EXP +20% Drop

After Maintenance 

(July 4th Event + Novice Quest + Homeward Bound) = +150%EXP +70%Drop
EXP:(July 4th Event + 50% +100%) = +150%  

Drop: (July 4th Event + 20% +50%) = +70%

Based off of the numbers, something equals zero, something changed, or something is not being included (which would also result in zero) All of the above numbers were pulled from here
Could you please check the rates, the July 4th exp event should not be included as part of the reward for getting the 6,000 shares for the novice quest, it should be a bonus on top of the 6,000 share reward

Edited by Tokken, 01 July 2020 - 02:02 PM.

#53 jitterscrux

jitterscrux

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 247 posts
  • LocationPoopland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 01 July 2020 - 02:05 PM

Good job guys seriously that's a lot of work these days n.n

#54 SettlerofCatan

SettlerofCatan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 02:07 PM

Unfortunately yes. There will be a compensation event. But based on what was found it must happen.

JUUUUST wanna put this here

#55 Prodigy

Prodigy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1340 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 01 July 2020 - 02:09 PM

Can we go back to discussing the frenzy weapons that drop from Abyss Lakes?

Please replace Hardcover Book with either Principles of Magic, or Ancient Magic, or Sage's Diary, or Encyclopedia. You know, actual caster books since the only 2 classes that use books right now are actual caster classes.

Please replace Wing Staff with anything that an Acolyte class can also use.

#56 Glonfel2

Glonfel2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 01 July 2020 - 02:16 PM

Please replace Hardcover Book with either Principles of Magic, or Ancient Magic, or Sage's Diary, or Encyclopedia. You know, actual caster books since the only 2 classes that use books right now are actual caster classes.

I dont like the idea of replacing the Wing Staff since its a VERY GOOD staff for wizards, why not put the Survivors Rod (DEX) or (INT) as a drop from the new Champion Novus?

#57 ArslamBR

ArslamBR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 02:19 PM

+1

#58 SethKim

SethKim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 02:19 PM

@Camp

Do I need you remind you this every week?

What is wrong with you?
Someone is STILL making money because of your violation of duty.

Campitor,

can you explain or give us ETA about this issue? Has been 3 months now.

Btw someone mentioned, and we are all worried too.
Our server has 1500ppl now from 3000ppl.  I believe this is not user's fault at all.

Why don't you communicate a little bit more with us, for customer services?

#59 Zekayn

Zekayn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 02:33 PM

TBH, im going back to NovaRO for awhile, -_- this server, no trans, no fixes the players wants, GM's suck, camp is doing his best, this server 1600-2000 on at a time = 1500-1900 bots on at a time with only 100 actual players playing.. where NovaRO is 4500-6000 NO BOTS with actual 4500-6000 people to actually play with.. Has all classes, not this zero guide bull spit with limited classes, no fun, EXP events for what? when we all already have 99 out the booty hole.. wtf do we more exp events for? why not just a large drop event. or maybe an event that gives rewards that isn't broken and people abuse with no server roll backs.. idk im done, ill be back to RT once trans classes comes out or probably never cuz it looks like its gonna die like all the other iRO official server attempts.. Later. 

#60 1610483004

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 02:37 PM

TBH, im going back to NovaRO for awhile, -_- this server, no trans, no fixes the players wants, GM's suck, camp is doing his best, this server 1600-2000 on at a time = 1500-1900 bots on at a time with only 100 actual players playing.. where NovaRO is 4500-6000 NO BOTS with actual 4500-6000 people to actually play with.. Has all classes, not this zero guide bull spit with limited classes, no fun, EXP events for what? when we all already have 99 out the booty hole.. wtf do we more exp events for? why not just a large drop event. or maybe an event that gives rewards that isn't broken and people abuse with no server roll backs.. idk im done, ill be back to RT once trans classes comes out or probably never cuz it looks like its gonna die like all the other iRO official server attempts.. Later. 

Goodbye. B> @Quit

#61 Prodigy

Prodigy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1340 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 01 July 2020 - 02:41 PM

I dont like the idea of replacing the Wing Staff since its a VERY GOOD staff for wizards, why not put the Survivors Rod (DEX) or (INT) as a drop from the new Champion Novus?

I admit I glanced over the fact that Champion Novus is being added. Absolutely, add a new staff there instead. Bottom line is Mages and Acolytes of all builds need love.

#62 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 02:41 PM

I would suggest INT Survivor Rod if we want to do this. DEX Survivor Rod currently drops from Kiel and it'd be good to not invalidate that MvP's drops. INT Survivor Rod however only drops from Bloody Knight(?) according to Divine Pride so there aren't very many sources of this.

#63 SaltySailor

SaltySailor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 02:42 PM

So before Maintenance today the server rates were +125% EXP and +60% Drops which is (novice quest + homeward bound)

The reward for 6,000 Shares is for the server to be set to +150% EXP and +70% Drops which is still (novice quest + homeward bound) 

Before Maintenance 

Drop(10% +50%) = +60%

After Maintenance 

Based off of the numbers, something equals zero, something changed, or something is not being included (which would also result in zero) All of the above numbers were pulled from here
Could you please check the rates, the July 4th exp event should not be included as part of the reward for getting the 6,000 shares for the novice quest, it should be a bonus on top of the 6,000 share reward

Yes, they can't do math.

Trans when?

The funny thing is that this is literally a toggle option for them. All classes, sprites, abilities/skills, npcs, etc are already in the game but for some reason they have decided not to add it. Marketing? Greed? Self hate?

Look man, I have a hindsight sage too and I would love for the class to be viable, but let's face facts. Magic hasn't been good since renewal was implemented. Why be anything other than a knight, priest, or maybe a hunter.

#64 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 02:44 PM

Before Maintenance 

Drop(10% +50%) = +60%

After Maintenance 

Anniversary bonus to Homeward bound event expires today. Weirdly a July 4th weekend event starts that just happens to have the exact same bonus.

#65 monicako669

monicako669

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 02:47 PM

The only reason they keep pumping out those +EXP events it's because there is nothing to do, just level up class after class until you have 20 of em ready to go, and having low exp rate would prevent people from doing that efficiently, so I believe it's a cheap way for them to keep people around without having to put any actual effort into extending the life of the server. I mean, it already takes you 2-3 days to casually level up from 0 to 99, and that's not even playing 8+ hours a day, because in that case you can do it all in a single day.

#66 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 02:59 PM

In fact, the server has little to do. We should already be thinking about WoE 2.0 and some redesign for Battlegrounds, with new rewards. Thinking about a future for RT is like waiting for a light at the end of the tunnel.
Many people started playing RT because they wanted to have a new experience, but we are just experiencing things that have already happened in RO. You need to review with the studio what the future of this server is and if it can acquire more mechanics from RO Zero, because this is what many here want to experience

#67 SweetSeraph

SweetSeraph

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 02:59 PM

Why are there many people saying the server's gonna die? I'm new here so what do you base on?

#68 monicako669

monicako669

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 03:08 PM

Why are there many people saying the server's gonna die? I'm new here so what do you base on?

The objective way of looking at it is using numbers.

-WoE a month ago: 4k online
-Last WoE; 2500-2700 online

And the reason, in my opinion, is because there is no content. Who plays new RO servers? Most of the people here have been playing it for a long time up to 3rd classes content, so when you play for 6 months on a server that is barebones with first classes contents, having to clear things like biolabs MvPs with what we currently have it's a joke, AND there is 0 info about when the next things are coming out. Made a thread asking about Trans classes coming out and I got 0 replies from anybody from WP team, so what can we expect? Just farm some Einbroch/Abyss Lake for 2 months until they give some info, extremely fun.

#69 Tokken

Tokken

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 03:09 PM

Anniversary bonus to Homeward bound event expires today. Weirdly a July 4th weekend event starts that just happens to have the exact same bonus.

So then when you guys posted the rewards for the sharing event you guys also included a July 4th event into those rewards??? It honestly seems like a mistake was made. The list of rewards is based off of the 100%exp and 50% drops from the homeward bound event and says nothing about july 4th event tho. Wording of things matters.

#70 Darurisey

Darurisey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 03:09 PM

Do you have any alternative ideas to reduce reliance on bots and add zeny sinks?

For the bots: Ban them, update EAC.

For zeny sink: Add a NPC what reroll the options on your gear (the range, not the stat itself) for 1kk or something like that.

For the SP items: Daily events that gives them on a small quantity, something on those lines.

@Edit

Just because I don't agree with the LAZY and stupid fix you all suggesting, does not make me a botter.

First, a NPC that sells SP items are not going to get rid of the bots, they will just find another way to make money. Most of them don't hunt SP items anyway, at least gon_dun01 is empty with 1 or 2 bots.

Second, this same NPC won't end the crazy inflation that is going on. This will just make people play the game less and less, making the botters own all the zeny in the game.

Edited by Darurisey, 01 July 2020 - 03:18 PM.

#71 RynokuX

RynokuX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 03:10 PM

There is very little end game content atm. It has good potential but people are getting bored of farming zeny or 99 chars

#72 Glonfel2

Glonfel2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 03:15 PM

There are some content that could be put in game
For example:
Poring Village Instance - https://youtu.be/pS8egXu5GbU

Prontera Culvert Instance - https://youtu.be/FI6qTWSTptw
Ant Hell Instance - https://www.youtube....?v=zsQUKe3ET6c

Orc Hero's Memorial Rework - https://youtu.be/kdV10TksL1s

Is it possible to put any of those in game?

or gravity is being an ... yknow..

Edited by Glonfel2, 01 July 2020 - 03:15 PM.

#73 RynokuX

RynokuX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 03:15 PM

The objective way of looking at it is using numbers.
-WoE a month ago: 4k online
-Last WoE; 2500-2700 online

And the reason, in my opinion, is because there is no content. Who plays new RO servers? Most of the people here have been playing it for a long time up to 3rd classes content, so when you play for 6 months on a server that is barebones with first classes contents, having to clear things like biolabs MvPs with what we currently have it's a joke, AND there is 0 info about when the next things are coming out. Made a thread asking about Trans classes coming out and I got 0 replies from anybody from WP team, so what can we expect? Just farm some Einbroch/Abyss Lake for 2 months until they give some info, extremely fun.

We seriously need some kind of news of when to expect these things. Trans, forge options, bot problem, just more content. I think if we just had a legit time frame it would calm people’s nerves and create some excitement.

#74 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 03:20 PM

There are some content that could be put in game
For example:
Poring Village Instance - https://youtu.be/pS8egXu5GbU

Prontera Culvert Instance - https://youtu.be/FI6qTWSTptw
Ant Hell Instance - https://www.youtube....?v=zsQUKe3ET6c

Orc Hero's Memorial Rework - https://youtu.be/kdV10TksL1s

Is it possible to put any of those in game?

or gravity is being an ... yknow..

That was one of the promises already at the launch of the server and six months later we still don't have any of them

#75 Glonfel2

Glonfel2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 03:22 PM

That was one of the promises already at the launch of the server and six months later we still don't have any of them

Just like the Tam[1] hat that im waiting since they planned to put in the server :ph34r:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users