With the arrival of Transcendence Jobs to Ragnarok Transcendence, we have to start looking at what's next for the service. Since the start of the server, we have been working with the studio in order to plan the post-transcendence update leveling-scheme for RT.
The studio firmly believes that the best route moving forward is to implement third-jobs and follow an update plan similar to the Renewal servers. Since we know that the system implemented now might be unappealing to the RT community, we want to take the opportunity over the next few weeks to gather user feedback regarding the system, so as to make adjustments to fit the RT community's expectations.
The timeline for this would be late October and into November.
We ask the following for this feedback:
- Keep the feedback to this thread.
- Provide actionable, constructive feedback.
- Avoid simply stating that it will "kill the game" or "kill woe", but give examples such as "Third job AoE skills turn WoE into a one hit kill snooze fest" or "Gear from Mora gives too much resists in WoE"
- Please keep personal attacks to a minimum.
- We're reaching out to you on this subject now because we know this will be a very important subject for the community. We want to be able to present your feedback to the studio now so that any adjustments that need to be made can be looked at.