RT Future Update Feedback Station - Renewal Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RT Future Update Feedback Station

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
273 replies to this topic

Poll: RT View of third classes (260 member(s) have cast votes)

I view third classes as being a ______ influence to the RT server.

1. Positive (44 votes [16.92%])

Percentage of vote: 16.92%

2. Neutral (15 votes [5.77%])

Percentage of vote: 5.77%

3. Negative (201 votes [77.31%])

Percentage of vote: 77.31%

Vote

#1 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 September 2020 - 09:57 AM

Hey Folks,

With the arrival of Transcendence Jobs to Ragnarok Transcendence, we have to start looking at what's next for the service. Since the start of the server, we have been working with the studio in order to plan the post-transcendence update leveling-scheme for RT.

The studio firmly believes that the best route moving forward is to implement third-jobs and follow an update plan similar to the Renewal servers. Since we know that the system implemented now might be unappealing to the RT community, we want to take the opportunity over the next few weeks to gather user feedback regarding the system, so as to make adjustments to fit the RT community's expectations.

The timeline for this would be late October and into November.

We ask the following for this feedback:

• Keep the feedback to this thread.
  • Provide actionable, constructive feedback.
    • Avoid simply stating that it will "kill the game" or "kill woe", but give examples such as "Third job AoE skills turn WoE into a one hit kill snooze fest" or "Gear from Mora gives too much resists in WoE"
  • Please keep personal attacks to a minimum.
    • We're reaching out to you on this subject now because we know this will be a very important subject for the community. We want to be able to present your feedback to the studio now so that any adjustments that need to be made can be looked at.

#2 LinuzBR

LinuzBR

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:04 AM

we don't want third jobs now, if i want to play as a third class i play chaos, we can't have trans level 120 like ro zero?

Edited by LinuzBR, 17 September 2020 - 11:08 AM.

#3 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:05 AM

The studio firmly believes that the best route moving forward is to implement third-jobs and follow an update plan similar to the Renewal servers. 

The studio is wrong, 95% of the population is playing this server BECAUSE there are no third jobs. There is so much wrong with third classes; I don't even know where to begin.

Having 2 different servers appeals to 2 different audiences for people to pick what they prefer. Blending them together makes no sense for Warpportal and gives players no choice, it's a lose-lose situation.

The next update on the Transcendence server should be lvl 120 in 4-6 months or so (without 3rd jobs).

Edited by AaronP2W, 17 September 2020 - 11:09 AM.

#4 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Server:Classic

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:06 AM

whats the point of making this server in the first place if it was just going to be the same as renewal? i thought this server would be different than your current RO server that is already there. if people wants 3rd job, they will play chaos. the studio needs to look at the forums of how much people invested in the current system that we have now. it is very interesting and people are adjusting to the system. i dont get how they think its unappealing for the community lmao. the only thing unappealing is the lack of communications between staff and community (example woe times, why have a vote when you guys decide a time where a majority did not vote?) 

Edited by ElenaGilbert, 17 September 2020 - 11:09 AM.

#5 Jen1oak

Jen1oak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4736 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:09 AM

If 3rd Job is going to be implemented, what's the reason of moving from Chaos to Trans? Just to have a fresh restart?  This server is supposed to be kept at Trans Class. Don't want guilds complaining anymore why they all disappeared after a recall because of Samurai/Memory of Thanatos Arrow Storm  :D  :D  :D

Edited by Jen1oak, 17 September 2020 - 11:13 AM.

#6 1761872280633260

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:10 AM

The studio is wrong, 95% of the population is playing this server BECAUSE there are no third jobs. There is so much wrong with third classes; I don't even know where to begin.

As Aaron said, we are here mostly because there IS NOT 3rd jobs here.

If 3rd classes come its just another Chaos.

#7 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:10 AM

No to 3rd classes.  There is a reason why people play this server, and it has nothing to do with 3rd classes.  There is a reason why Chaos/Thors exists and people chose this server instead. 

3rd class woe is not competitive anymore.  There are a variety of skills that do insane one shot damage as well as screen wide disables with a press of a single button.  This is coming from someone who has played 3rd class woe competitively for years.  Those classes and skills do not belong on this server. 

Implement 3rd classes if you wish for the remainder of the population on this server to quit. 

#8 SettlerofCatan

SettlerofCatan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:12 AM

Can we please update the contents of the OCA drop table?

#9 Christurk

Christurk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:13 AM

3rd jobs make us all quit.. ragnarok is not a fun game with them.  We played Re:Start and here to be able to play official servers WITHOUT 3rd class.  99/70 Trans server will last forever

#10 Jen1oak

Jen1oak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4736 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:14 AM

Can we please update the contents of the OCA drop table?

Opened 500 and got nothing, they should just add Mystic Card Albums instead  ;)

#11 SettlerofCatan

SettlerofCatan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:15 AM

So you can RMT and buy 500 MCAs?? no thanks. I just want the current OCA table to reflect the available monsters in game. Not hard to ask.

#12 Jen1oak

Jen1oak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4736 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:16 AM

@Campitor,

Are you going to add BMX3 (300% EXP , 30mins)? Must be nice~

#13 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 684 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:16 AM

So this will be the end game for Transcendence? Then I think I should go back to Chaos? Thanks I will not waste time in leveling 3rd job,because I experience at Renewal Chaos. Thanks for the earlier update of what will happen to the server.

Edited by Varignon, 17 September 2020 - 11:17 AM.

#14 Anje89

Anje89

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:17 AM

Having 2 different servers appeals to 2 different audiences for people to pick what they prefer. Blending them together makes no sense for Warpportal and gives players no choice, it's a lose-lose situation.

The next update on the Transcendence server should be lvl 120 in 4-6 months or so (without 3rd jobs).

Exactly! Not put 3rd!

#15 HendzT

HendzT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:17 AM

I believe that the majority of RT community would, honestly, quit the server if the third classes were implemented. Transclasses fit the RT server a lot better than 3rd classes.

#16 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:18 AM

For God's sake, no! The studio definitely doesn't know what the community wants. This server must follow in the footsteps of RO Zero and stay with Transclasses until level 120/70.

#17 GrimWise

GrimWise

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:19 AM

up

#18 Veniality

Veniality

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:20 AM

No.

#19 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Server:Classic

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:23 AM

kRO zero already expanded into level 130/70 trans classes on their new update. the majority of the community is interested to play this server because it has alot of similarities to the zero server. please do not go the 3rd job path. 

#20 Justinklr

Justinklr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationTemeria
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:23 AM

No for 3rd jobs! But the problem, as i see, is what about future updates? We have problems killing high-level monster as it is so we can't have certain maps that have level 13x~15x monster. What will happen then?

#21 SettlerofCatan

SettlerofCatan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:26 AM

I like 3rd class. I might be the only one. 

If we're not going 3rd, get rid of fixed cast time. 

Edited by SettlerofCatan, 17 September 2020 - 11:27 AM.

#22 Amnesiac13

Amnesiac13

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:27 AM

what do u mean man everyone thats playin this server is cuz it aint have 3rds, please dont kill it

#23 RTLey

RTLey

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:28 AM

I'd love to see third jobs after a little while on trans jobs. But before that I'd like to see special classes (ninja, soulliker etc.) Become a thing first.

#24 JillOfTrades

JillOfTrades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • Twitter:@JillofTradesLA
  • LocationLouisiana, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:30 AM

I would welcome the 3rd classes on the following conditions:

1. 3rd Skill Rebalance

The problems I hear about the 3rd jobs is that they're too OP. A skill rebalancing should be in place.

2. Chaos getting 4th jobs

3rd classes would be acceptable if Chaos ends up getting 4th jobs soon.

3. Limitations to PVP/WoE

If possible, allow 3rd classes to WoE, but ban all 3rd job skills from being used in WoE. Only allow up to transcendence. 3rd classes during pvp/woe would get a stat debuff.

4. Delay release of 3rd jobs.

Updates have to happen on the server. It's inevitable. However, I ask that there should be a delay before if we even get 3rd jobs. Should we get third jobs this year? No. Should we get third jobs next year? No. Should we get third jobs in two years? No. For a server like this, it's too soon. Unless we are sure we'll be okay and confident with the conditions met of the 3rd jobs, waiting would be the best option.

If all these conditions are met, I'm for it. If one of these conditions is not met, then no, I would not want 3rd jobs for the future of this server.

I'd love to see third jobs after a little while on trans jobs. But before that I'd like to see special classes (ninja, soulliker etc.) Become a thing first.

this

#25 5428130503174244767

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:36 AM

Adding 4th job won't hurt.  :)

Edited by 5428130503174244767, 17 September 2020 - 11:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users