RT Future Update Feedback Station - Page 7 - Renewal Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RT Future Update Feedback Station

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
273 replies to this topic

Poll: RT View of third classes (260 member(s) have cast votes)

I view third classes as being a ______ influence to the RT server.

1. Positive (44 votes [16.92%])

Percentage of vote: 16.92%

2. Neutral (15 votes [5.77%])

Percentage of vote: 5.77%

3. Negative (201 votes [77.31%])

Percentage of vote: 77.31%

Vote

#151 bomtegabriel

bomtegabriel

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 08:19 AM

Uhuuu They just confirmed what everyone already knows! RT is just Restart 2.0!! We have a lots of Renewal servers in the world, why don't we make one more? I'm really sad with myself, to dont realise how stupid am I to spent hours and hours in this piece of -_-. Making videos on YT, trying to make this server to survive for somebody of this stuff really dont give a -_-. On January they said, ooooo we are going to make a new product, new stuff something that you havent seen yet. Now they said, we think that the best thing to do its to make another 3rd server! Nice people you are guys! Nice Campitor!!! Really good guy you are. Nothing of Ragnarok 0 everything of the same we already now. If you guys havent killed classic Loki, I would have a place to play Ragnarok :-( So sad to belive in you... But waterever, the consumers are never right, only the businessmen that even play the game are right!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE CAMPITOR

#152 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 September 2020 - 09:29 AM

Thank you everyone for the feedback. We will be presenting the feedback to the studio regarding the implementation of third jobs to the RT servers. I am going to update the OP with a quick poll so we can gather some statistics to present.

#153 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 18 September 2020 - 09:33 AM

It doesn't really matter, the WOE scene will probably be gone in 2-3 weeks. Fights will last 2-3 seconds and everyone will instantly die. 

It's mind blowing how incompetent (warpportal and kro development?) are when the game has so much potential and such a loyal player-base. 
The game would be 10x better if there was just a few people regularly played the game (and understood it) working on development to balance the skills. 

Edited by AaronP2W, 18 September 2020 - 09:36 AM.

#154 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 09:34 AM

It doesn't really matter, the WOE scene will be gone in 2-3 weeks. Fights will last 2-3 seconds and everyone will instantly die. 

This feedback is if third jobs go in right?

#155 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 09:35 AM

No it's with the game currently. Watch WoE this weekend and next weekend lol.

It's way too easy to 1 shot people with multiple different skills. 

Edited by AaronP2W, 18 September 2020 - 09:36 AM.

#156 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 09:39 AM

Acid bomb is doing 10k+ to players with 50% woe reduction, 50% demi human reduction, 40% neutral reduction, 10% ranged reduction.

(EDP soul destroyer is doing 20-30k)

(LK's will do around 8-9k? AOE brandish spear)

The damage makes no sense for everyone having 10-25k hp (depending on your class). It's simply too much damage.

Just look through RO's history, WoE is not good when everyone is dying instantly. There's a reason why there's so many classic woe servers and no renewal woe servers.

Edited by AaronP2W, 18 September 2020 - 09:42 AM.

#157 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 September 2020 - 09:40 AM

Any talks of balancing aside.

RT having 3rd jobs in it just makes it a scuffed Chaos/Thor server with severely outdated content at that point. The game and meta will still play differently because the avaiable gear heavily impacts the game balance, but it's essentially the same as playing on Chaos, without cash shop gears.
At that point the server becomes redundant because it differs less and less than the other existing and estabilished ones.

Now on the current balancing part.
If Knights were a problem in woe until recently, now they gained more power, but other classes have also gained exponentially more damage than is ever needed to kill someone.
Against some of these classes when well geared there's absolutely nothing you can do.
Acid bomb will murder absolutely anything.
Soul Destroyer will maybe not do the same against LKs only. To be honest anything a SinX does now is lethal because EDP is finally in the game.

The server is not prepared for this spike in damage.
It's almost the current Chaos situation (kill before you get killed), but with transclasses.

Edited by Ashuckel, 18 September 2020 - 09:42 AM.

#158 Suraborn

Suraborn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationToronto, CN
  • Server:RO:Trans

Posted 18 September 2020 - 10:17 AM

Any talks of balancing aside.

RT having 3rd jobs in it just makes it a scuffed Chaos/Thor server with severely outdated content at that point. The game and meta will still play differently because the avaiable gear heavily impacts the game balance, but it's essentially the same as playing on Chaos, without cash shop gears.
At that point the server becomes redundant because it differs less and less than the other existing and estabilished ones.

Now on the current balancing part.
If Knights were a problem in woe until recently, now they gained more power, but other classes have also gained exponentially more damage than is ever needed to kill someone.
Against some of these classes when well geared there's absolutely nothing you can do.
Acid bomb will murder absolutely anything.
Soul Destroyer will maybe not do the same against LKs only. To be honest anything a SinX does now is lethal because EDP is finally in the game.

The server is not prepared for this spike in damage.
It's almost the current Chaos situation (kill before you get killed), but with transclasses.

99 str 30 int dual wield SD sin was doing 59k dmg to a decked out LK today in pvp.

my SinX will be able to 1 shot people from range, 1 shot them with SB, oh and dont forget the stack delete button that is MA right now.  

#159 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 10:26 AM

So.. if we vote positive on the poll and RT dies, chaos will get more attention? :)

#160 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 10:51 AM

Warpportal should also realize no more than 5-10% of RT's population would even consider playing on Chaos. The poll will show this.

Edited by AaronP2W, 18 September 2020 - 10:52 AM.

#161 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 11:21 AM

WRONG VOTING POLL, we both know that 3rd job will be enivitable. You should have tackled more on what adjustments they would want for third jobs, otherwise this will just be a classic 2.0. Dead server with oldies who dont want updates

#162 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 11:34 AM

WRONG VOTING POLL, we both know that 3rd job will be enivitable.

Look at the votes

Edited by AaronP2W, 18 September 2020 - 11:35 AM.

#163 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 18 September 2020 - 11:55 AM

I've already gave out all valid reasons. Now I'm thrilled to see first RoT WoE now that we finally got Trans classes. I just realized last night we also received updated trans skill balanced.

WoE is gonna change drastically. Autupot probably will become less efficient and it probably won't be a battle of who brings more pots wins.

#164 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 01:07 PM

WRONG VOTING POLL, we both know that 3rd job will be enivitable. You should have tackled more on what adjustments they would want for third jobs, otherwise this will just be a classic 2.0. Dead server with oldies who dont want updates

what exactly is wrong with the poll?

All its showing its people dont like 3rd class

#165 Straws

Straws

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 02:04 PM

Firstly I'd like to say I've not personally spent enough time with 3rd classes to really have weight on what I'm about to say.
That being said after having watched several online videos, read many reviews, and discussed w/ many players between private and official servers alike. This is what I've learned;

- Many would say in a pvm/pve scenario, the 3rd classes are fun. It can be very challenging to master, and just how different they are compared to normal or trans classes makes it for a unique experience.

- When going from normal to trans, the power difference 'feels' like an overall 20-30% power increase whereas going from trans to 3rd class makes it 'feel' like you get a 300% power increase. I believe this essentially creates such a huge rift in power balance making anyone who just joined in impossible to be useful in a team setting and for the environments that 'that' power [3rd classes] bring to the table in comparison both in pvp and pve.

Right now Brandish averages 15-25k (skill rebalance), clashing spiral seems to hit 30k+, but videos online suggest hundred spears easily hit the 100k dmg (likely aided due to stats and base levels exceeding the 99 cap).

- When reviewing a lot of the skills for the 3rd classes, too many of their skills cover too wide of ground, can be cast too frequently, hit wayyyyy too hard, and make other classes moot in both pvp and pve scenarios.

- A first class and trans class can level in the same area and can still rely normally on each other to become more successful well equipped or not. Whereas it seems a decently equipped 3rd class can solo most content more effectively.

- 3rd classes remove any need for first or trans class skills. 

- In what scenario would a first or trans class be able to party effectively with a 3rd class and continue to be more useful?

Truth be told I don't know what the right answer is. Not having experienced these classes enough myself I can easily say I'm very excited to see a potential future for them but as they stand now with stats well exceeding 99, it is easy to see why many others on this forum would like to never see them arrive.

If I had a say in how 3rd classes should've been, is if it were an option after trans to option into rune knight or lord knight. Making it a horizontal change rather than an exponentially seemingly vertical change. Rebalancing each individual skill to synergize better with already earned skills.

The idea is to create synergy and not make obsolete one class to another.

There are significantly more things that I believe should be worked on for a better general experience.

Some other things I'd like to see done (many of which were mentioned in a previous post by zynich:

º All maps with monster champions
º More Fever Fields
º Instances (Like Glast Heim, verm, etc)
     - Maps with more monster diversity, density, and more slightly out of level sync making revisit or making more maps available for leveling at.
º End game MvP drops with option
º Re-roll Options
º Scale the monsters down to balance all classes instead of scaling 3rd classes up to meet the monster
º Don't rush the content 
º New content periodically
º EAC update
º More events
º More costumes
º Extended Classes (ninja, gunslinger, TKM, Soul Linker)
     - [all rebalanced of course]
º Open more slots per account. Even if I have to pay for it via KP. Honestly handling multiple emails for more than 3 accounts is annoying.

Overall I don't think 3rd classes the way they stand deserve a place here in Transcendence or in Ragnarok Online.

#166 Nuitty

Nuitty

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 September 2020 - 02:59 PM

3rd classes is trash, please reconsider this crazy ideia, most people playing on the server are because of transclasses.

#167 2384160717231648223

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 04:01 PM

Please fix Homunculus. They are literally so useless at the moment. Please do something about the AI or buff them in some way. 

#168 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 18 September 2020 - 05:24 PM

why am i given entitlement to troll vote

Edited by bearl, 18 September 2020 - 05:24 PM.

#169 pexe13

pexe13

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 07:35 PM

Honestly, i like 3rd classes, but to implement they so fast it takes away our fun to enjoy classic RO. Wait at least a few months or a year.

#170 Aferus

Aferus

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 08:27 PM

NO 3rd CLASSES !!!

NO 3rd CLASSES !!!

NO 3rd CLASSES !!!

NO 3rd CLASSES !!!

Thats why I play here!!! We like classic style

IF THERE WILL BE 3rd CLASSES LET US KNOW PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! then I can stop playing now and dont waste my time!!!! Big part of the server community will leave the server if  3rd classes comes!!

#171 gabemayhem

gabemayhem

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 September 2020 - 05:01 AM

ewwwwwwwwww

#172 samuelnfavero

samuelnfavero

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 September 2020 - 06:00 AM

With 3rd class you'll kill the last breath of Ragnarok. You promised a new ideia of Ragnarok (zero) and are going to bring more of the same. There are lots of 3rd servers. Why will you make one more?

#173 Halleiet

Halleiet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 19 September 2020 - 07:56 AM

chakri was so bad on ROT, and quit the server after his guild lost 100 econ castle. what a joke

#174 bitchdown

bitchdown

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 September 2020 - 10:17 AM

No! Already have chaos server! Why one more server with the same features?

#175 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 19 September 2020 - 10:42 AM

Honestly I feel like GMs should be playing the game mandatory as in part of their job because they are sometimes clueless about their job 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users