RT Future Update Feedback Station - Page 6 - Renewal Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RT Future Update Feedback Station

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
273 replies to this topic

Poll: RT View of third classes (260 member(s) have cast votes)

I view third classes as being a ______ influence to the RT server.

1. Positive (44 votes [16.92%])

Percentage of vote: 16.92%

2. Neutral (15 votes [5.77%])

Percentage of vote: 5.77%

3. Negative (201 votes [77.31%])

Percentage of vote: 77.31%

Vote

#126 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 03:20 PM

Too mad even read my points so you ended up just throwing insures cus you can't come up with arguments lel

why are you even posting about a server you dont play? you arent providing any feedback regarding the RT server.

#127 key200

key200

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 03:20 PM

120/70 is nice. No 3rd now. Please copy kro (ragnarok zero).

#128 SirBarathon

SirBarathon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 03:21 PM

So, 2 months from now this server will close? Maybe it's a market thing. Maybe they know about wave ^^

#129 Kailash

Kailash

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Too mad even read my points so you ended up just throwing insures cus you can't come up with arguments lel

Why are you even posting here when you don't play RO:T?

Please don't implement 3rd classes, if we wanted to play with 3rd classes we'd be on Chaos. A lot of us will end up quitting if 3rd classes do get launched.

#130 JiwaGamer

JiwaGamer

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Let me help you guys my dear developer.

FOLLOW RAGNAROK ZERO CLOSELY AND THIS SERVER WILL LAST LONGER.

#131 MathCampelo

MathCampelo

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 03:22 PM

3RD SUCKS, PLEASE BRING TO THE SERVER THE EXPANDED CLASSES, NINJA, TAEKWON, GUNSLINGER, SOULINKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#132 coldwater1

coldwater1

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Charki wants 3rd classes to come to RT because the WoE scene in chaos is omegalul.

Edited by coldwater1, 17 September 2020 - 03:23 PM.

#133 qzLxEnchantress

qzLxEnchantress

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Man, you're a joke here. Just leave

#134 Lilp

Lilp

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Server:Loki Classic Server

Posted 17 September 2020 - 03:23 PM

Some attention seeker on this forum lmao. RoT should have their own sub forum instead of sharing it w/ chaos renewal. WP should've listened at the start of the server and now ppl that don't even play this server post irrelevant sh1t on RoT thread.

Edited by Lilp, 17 September 2020 - 03:34 PM.

#135 SirBarathon

SirBarathon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 03:25 PM

If I were u guys, I would invest in dungeons and stances + new itens. Would never even bring 3rd classes. They make the game so easy and u guys already have servers with those. If the mais reason is to 'balance' things, 3rd is not a option 'cause they represent another game, another meta, with other configuration, for instance : u can kill mvps with 1hit K.O ... they break competitivity and reduce to 'the fastest' to click..

#136 ultrahiangle12

ultrahiangle12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 03:27 PM

Yes, you are right— you win.

#137 Worknes

Worknes

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 03:43 PM

4fdesc.jpg

#138 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 17 September 2020 - 03:51 PM

why are you even posting about a server you dont play? you arent providing any feedback regarding the RT server.

Because if RoT gets 3rd classes, I will play? Played RoT before and it sucked with very limited contents. And nope, I've already provided many reasons to support why yes, 3rd classes will be good for RoT.

Why are you even posting here when you don't play RO:T?

Please don't implement 3rd classes, if we wanted to play with 3rd classes we'd be on Chaos. A lot of us will end up quitting if 3rd classes do get launched.

Thats not entirely true. Chaos =/= RoT. Chaos is a 18 years old server. RoT is not even one year yet. So ... many things aint saturated.

Charki wants 3rd classes to come to RT because the WoE scene in chaos is omegalul.

This lmfao. I want fun 3rd class WoE without all over upgraded refinement and -_-. Hard to catch up with all broken items lmfao

Man, you're a joke here. Just leave

After you because we're both jokes? 

Some mad QQ'ers saying no no no but cant give good valid reasons. Though I can tell why someone here who as so bad at Chaos but might be a pro player on RoT might really hate 3rd classes  :ani_bzz:  :heh:

#139 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 17 September 2020 - 07:51 PM

swipe your credit card harder.

hard enough for studio to recongize , Ro.T player's determination 
dont you think you need to help campitor have bargaining chips with studio?

dont bull-_-, SWIPE UR CARDS

#140 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 17 September 2020 - 08:17 PM

Zero is in the downfall.
Lower than 1,000 population and slow update.

So Gravity just determined the RT fate based on the fate of Zero.

#141 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 17 September 2020 - 09:15 PM

Zero is in the downfall.
Lower than 1,000 population and slow update.

So Gravity just determined the RT fate based on the fate of Zero.

Server needs to grow. If no update, then people leave. Though it'd be funny to see Trans hitting 20k damage vs Nightmare Amdarais (42.9m HP) lmfao

#142 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:19 PM

We ask the following for this feedback:

• Keep the feedback to this thread.
  • Provide actionable, constructive feedback.
    • Avoid simply stating that it will "kill the game" or "kill woe", but give examples such as "Third job AoE skills turn WoE into a one hit kill snooze fest" or "Gear from Mora gives too much resists in WoE"
  • Please keep personal attacks to a minimum.
    • We're reaching out to you on this subject now because we know this will be a very important subject for the community. We want to be able to present your feedback to the studio now so that any adjustments that need to be made can be looked at.

RT player never read agreement on this threads, This is feedback thread not debate thread.

#143 KunKnee

KunKnee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • Twitter:@kunknee
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 September 2020 - 02:02 AM

RT can be next the Classic, why not :D

In my opinion adding 3rd jobs to the game would kind of ruin the point of the name of RO Transcendence

#144 qzLxEnchantress

qzLxEnchantress

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 04:34 AM

Server needs to grow. If no update, then people leave. Though it'd be funny to see Trans hitting 20k damage vs Nightmare Amdarais (42.9m HP) lmfao

If i wanted to kill high hp mobs with 0 PvP and 0 woe i would be playing offline rpg on my console. Thanks

#145 Gan3sh

Gan3sh

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 04:40 AM

Personally, I wish there were no 3rd classes.

However I think the staff don't have the manpower to handle a server with unique features (in fact, they can't even deal with bot reports from players...).

In my opinion, the staff has to accept the study's proposal and use its resources more efficiently, otherwise the turtle will escape from them.

Sorry for my English.

#146 AngelCloud

AngelCloud

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Asia

Posted 18 September 2020 - 04:59 AM

Dear Gravity,

If you read this...

Do NOT ever IMPLEMENT 3rd JOBS in TRANSCENDENCE SERVER.

Thank you.

#147 Crimiss

Crimiss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 05:52 AM

1. The skills are fairly okay and manageable in WoE in my opinion. // I've been doing 3rd class WoE long enough and I've fought against countless noob and strong cheaters equipped with broken OCPs and MvPs. I always die but I do put up a fight before I die. So for 3rd class WoE without OCPs and overupgraded items? It will be so much less less less broken. Cheaters will always be there so ... // There are counters to everything and no guy, no matter how strong or godly geared he is, will not be able to solo wipe or tank a group of good players who actually know what they are doing.

2. And for PvM? We will need more OP skills to actually do future intances. Anyways, regarding to WoE, its just much harder than PT and Trans WoE but its manageable.

1. Chakri, everyone who played 3rd USRC knows the potential (... again, aside from Stasis) that a "balanced" and "weakened" 3rd has. It can be really fun! The learning curve changes and the game becomes easy to learn, really REALLY hard to master. We can prove wrong anyone who thinks 3rd is a simpler game, because it isn't.

That's not the point. This decision lacks coherence. This is a RO:Zero server, where its purpose is to differentiate itself on updates.

Even if you or WPP were able to make a case that it is not, in fact, incoherent... then the decision lacks graduality. You simply do not enter a forum and type out that "trans is soon XD and also prob last 2 months" like wtf?

And lack of either coherence or graduality is ultimate proof that "the studio" has no idea of what it's doing to the server. You have to pay attention to the intention, not just the content;

With a mindset like this, there's literally 0 reason for you to believe that your idea of a good 3rd server (No over-refine/OCP) would be taken into any consideration at all.

2. err... Balance the MvP's of said instances? Instead of, you know, completely bending the rules of characters that interact with other environments?

Edited by Crimiss, 18 September 2020 - 05:53 AM.

#148 rafews

rafews

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 06:32 AM

Pls no 3rd class,Trans is so much better

#149 demoxx

demoxx

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 07:10 AM

I don't even play transcendance and i know putting in third jobs is incredibly stupid idea. But you know what, the fact that you confirmed that "the studio believes in this decision" explains exactly why NA ragnarok is in such a poor state to begin with. You think things like this is a good idea except 90% of the time you don't bother asking the community and just do whatever. Oh and btw, after asking the community you have to actually follow through with what they actually asked for, yeah? Don't ask things and then follow through with whatever decision you wanted to do in the first place because "its for the best".

#150 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 08:14 AM

I don't even play transcendance and i know putting in third jobs is incredibly stupid idea. But you know what, the fact that you confirmed that "the studio believes in this decision" explains exactly why NA ragnarok is in such a poor state to begin with. You think things like this is a good idea except 90% of the time you don't bother asking the community and just do whatever. Oh and btw, after asking the community you have to actually follow through with what they actually asked for, yeah? Don't ask things and then follow through with whatever decision you wanted to do in the first place because "its for the best".

Im more concerned where they get this info lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users