1. Most skills that has stats (mainly strength (STR)) in the formula is too strong (brandish spear, meteor assault). The stats are adding way too much damage.
Brandish spear will continue to dominate. Countered by defending aura, however Sacrifice cast time is too slow (#4) for this to be a legitimate counter.
Also blocked by pneuma but magic is strong enough to severely punish any guild that attempts to use pneuma instead of magnetic earth.
2. EDP is too strong
Dual wield Soul Destroyer is overpowered, can one shot almost every class wearing full reduction gear. 1H + Shield soul destroyer does good damage but not enough to 1 shot someone wearing full reduction.
It can be blocked by pneuma, however defending aura does not reduce it?
The same build on Assassin Cross does high damage with soul destroyer (ranged), and sonic blow + meteor assault (melee).
3. Acid bomb is too strong (does over 10k damage to someone inside woe with 50% demi human reduction, 40% neutral reduction, 10% ranged reduction)
Acid bomb is strong but not game-breaking in woe. (It's overpowered for MVP's but whatever)
4. Sacrifice needs a faster cast time, this adds the most survivablity to the game. Currently it's near-impossible to re-cast the skill after a fight has started because the cast time is too slow.
There is an update that makes it much faster that we do not have yet.
- Increases level different limit from 10 to 15.
- Reduces fixed casting time from 1.5 seconds to 0.5 seconds.
- Reduces variable casting time from 1.5 seconds to 1.0 seconds.
This updated is still needed ASAP
5. Gravitational field might do too much damage (haven't tested yet)
Very powerful but very slow cast and hard to utilize.
(overpowered for pre-casting in WOE 1.0. However, any proper WOE 1.0 pre-cast will be nearly impossible to break regardless).
6. Nerf sightless mind debuff
Maybe make it 15% in woe like it is for boss monsters (instead of 30%).
No changes since pre-trans, increasing damage taken by 30% is too much.
7. Double HP of WOE 2.0 barricades and guardian stones (they were already breaking fast pre-trans).
Not necessary, many people against this, especially for smaller guilds. I still think they break too fast but it's not a big deal.
EDIT: RED = post-woe thoughts
Edited by AaronP2W, 21 September 2020 - 11:15 AM.