RT Transcend Update Feedback Station - Page 3 - Renewal Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RT Transcend Update Feedback Station

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
202 replies to this topic

#51 HendzT

HendzT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 07:20 PM

what? Wtf
Read this again.

read this again

at woe? could be

I'm not considering damage against property as it's too variable.

If the person is neutral property, I will hit 16k

Edited by HendzT, 20 September 2020 - 07:22 PM.

#52 SaltySailor

SaltySailor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Poring

Posted 20 September 2020 - 08:33 PM

You guys act like WoE has ever been balanced. RO has long been about cheesy one shot mechanics. Glad you guys enjoy WoE, but there is a portion of the population that is not interested in WoE/PvP.

#53 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3540 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 09:14 PM

Aaronp2w has megs bruh so not everybody can ohko with full reduc gears just like him unless they introduce renewal stuffs.

#54 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 20 September 2020 - 09:39 PM

1. Most skills that has stats (mainly strength (STR)) in the formula is too strong (brandish spear, meteor assault). The stats are adding way too much damage.

2. EDP is too strong (dual wield soul destroyer can 1 shot a devo paladin through a devo target wearing 50% demi reduction, defender does not reduce soul destroyer)
*1H + shield soul destroyer's damage is fine, for some reason dual wield soul destroyer does 2.5-3x the 1H damage. 
Meteor Assault should scale off AGI not STR (so 1 sinx build doesn't have high damage for sonic blow, soul destroyer, and meteor assault)

3. Acid bomb is too strong (does over 10k damage to someone inside woe with 50% demi human reduction, 40% neutral reduction, 10% ranged reduction)

4. Sacrifice needs a faster cast time, this adds the most survivablity to the game. Currently it's near-impossible to re-cast the skill after a fight has started because the cast time is too slow.

There is an update that makes it much faster that we do not have yet.

https://www.divine-p...-skill-balance/

2.2. Sacrifice
- Increases level different limit from 10 to 15.
- Reduces fixed casting time from 1.5 seconds to 0.5 seconds.
- Reduces variable casting time from 1.5 seconds to 1.0 seconds.

5. Gravitational field might do too much damage (haven't tested yet)

6. Nerf sightless mind debuff

Maybe make it 15% in woe like it is for MVPs (instead of 30%). 

7. Double HP of WOE 2.0 barricades and guardian stones (they were already breaking fast pre-trans). 

WoE can still be very good if these few problematic skills receive some changes.

However currently these skills are going to influence WoE way too much, basically 1 shotting everyone and also making many classes useless in WoE (and PVM).

The big problem right now is the Lord Knight brandish Spear. In your list, there are many things to be nerf. Why nerf Acid Bomb, when you can reduce your vit, please think other way not nerfing most of the skills there are many cards to counter skills. 

#55 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 20 September 2020 - 09:43 PM

7. Double HP of WOE 2.0 barricades and guardian stones (they were already breaking fast pre-trans). 

Double the HP of Barricade? What nonsense are you putting here in this feedback?! Renewal Barricade life is 600k you want to double it, that's almost 1.2m. Are you using your mind? This player is pure nonsense. Guardian stone HP is also 120k and you want it 240k? Think of the small guilds who are just starting, you want to destroy WoE in RT for your only sake? 

Edited by Varignon, 20 September 2020 - 09:44 PM.

#56 AkM002

AkM002

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 20 September 2020 - 10:32 PM

1. Most skills that has stats (mainly strength (STR)) in the formula is too strong (brandish spear, meteor assault). The stats are adding way too much damage.

2. EDP is too strong (dual wield soul destroyer can 1 shot a devo paladin through a devo target wearing 50% demi reduction, defender does not reduce soul destroyer)
*1H + shield soul destroyer's damage is fine, for some reason dual wield soul destroyer does 2.5-3x the 1H damage. 
Meteor Assault should scale off AGI not STR (so 1 sinx build doesn't have high damage for sonic blow, soul destroyer, and meteor assault)

3. Acid bomb is too strong (does over 10k damage to someone inside woe with 50% demi human reduction, 40% neutral reduction, 10% ranged reduction)

4. Sacrifice needs a faster cast time, this adds the most survivablity to the game. Currently it's near-impossible to re-cast the skill after a fight has started because the cast time is too slow.

There is an update that makes it much faster that we do not have yet.

https://www.divine-p...-skill-balance/

2.2. Sacrifice
- Increases level different limit from 10 to 15.
- Reduces fixed casting time from 1.5 seconds to 0.5 seconds.
- Reduces variable casting time from 1.5 seconds to 1.0 seconds.

5. Gravitational field might do too much damage (haven't tested yet)

6. Nerf sightless mind debuff

Maybe make it 15% in woe like it is for MVPs (instead of 30%). 

WoE can still be very good if these few problematic skills receive some changes.

However currently these skills are going to influence WoE way too much, basically 1 shotting everyone and also making many classes useless in WoE (and PVM).

on 3rd Point

Acid Bomb not that strong to be honest unlike the Soul Destroyer with EDP and cloaking who can 1 hit even a Lord Knight... so no need to nerf Acid Bomb and as what others said there are other ways to decrease damage of Acid Bomb... unlike the modifier of SD that is mainly on the killer side... Acid Bomb takes in to consideration the variables of the target... 

on 4th Point

I believe there is no problem with current cast time of devotion :) its good that not all devo can be recast easily.

on 5th Point

suggest something that hasn't been tested yet? Hmmm?

on 7th Point

Increasing the barricade and GS life, will deny possible new guilds or entrants to join specially those with small player or guild base :) at the current HP of those things its already good as is, perhaps if it is renewal server (Chaos / Thor) this suggestion is great. but in ROT? this will have detrimental effect on the server.

The attacking guild already at a disadvantage with the flag system of the defending guild.. adding more HP for barri and GS will make it difficult to break plus not much people are playing in WoE 2, so those guild with smaller numbers can keep up

No mention of Brandish its strong as well + its AoE though? :) its also strong? perhaps needs nerfing? XD specially with some guilds having a third of their guild as Lord Knights and rushing ? :) 

Let's not let the server be monopolized by a "few" guilds...  Thats the only way to save the server :) 

And Please reconsider the WoE 2 schedule... SUNDAY not many are playing even with the release of Trans characters... probably because of the scheduling :) and sunday as REST day...

;)

#57 MihMaeBanares

MihMaeBanares

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationNYC
  • Server:Thor, Chaos and Poring

Posted 21 September 2020 - 12:37 AM

Just remember, when everyone quits on playing with RT server.

There will be no point which guild is strong nor the guild with the most players on it. If there will be no other guilds to compete with. Needless to say, there will be no other players within this server  <_<

Besides by that time WP will definitely decide to close the server down or have it merge with other servers alike.

Let's just hope for the best that WP will definitely figure things out with the faith of RT server soon enough. *Cross fingers*

#58 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 21 September 2020 - 12:44 AM

If people cant even put their personal agenda aside, I doubt if any points can be taken seriously lol

#59 Lockk

Lockk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 04:43 AM

Oh no! Knights aren't the only ones doing damage anymore! EDP too stronk! Just like over 15 years ago! Noooo it works with Soul destroyer now too?! What's next?! People buying zeny?!

In all seriousness I did enjoye surviving on Fish in WOE and spamming Brandish Spear. But it's time for some variety.

Edited by Lockk, 21 September 2020 - 04:50 AM.

#60 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 21 September 2020 - 05:41 AM

on 7th Point

Increasing the barricade and GS life, will deny possible new guilds or entrants to join specially those with small player or guild base :) at the current HP of those things its already good as is, perhaps if it is renewal server (Chaos / Thor) this suggestion is great. but in ROT? this will have detrimental effect on the server.

The attacking guild already at a disadvantage with the flag system of the defending guild.. adding more HP for barri and GS will make it difficult to break plus not much people are playing in WoE 2, so those guild with smaller numbers can keep up

No mention of Brandish its strong as well + its AoE though? :) its also strong? perhaps needs nerfing? XD specially with some guilds having a third of their guild as Lord Knights and rushing ? :)

1. 30-40 people can break a full barricade in 10 seconds. It's certainly too fast but not the end of the world, I don't care too much about this.

2. Brandish is in my first point and I was the first person to say brandish is too strong a few days after the balance patch months ago.

Edited by AaronP2W, 21 September 2020 - 05:53 AM.

#61 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 05:42 AM

Aaronp2w has megs bruh so not everybody can ohko with full reduc gears just like him unless they introduce renewal stuffs.

The Assassin Cross in the video has 0 miniboss/mvp cards and 0 god items. He will 1 shot anyone with under 20k hp, even with full reduction gear.

Edited by AaronP2W, 21 September 2020 - 05:46 AM.

#62 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 05:46 AM

Oh no! Knights aren't the only ones doing damage anymore! EDP too stronk!

Both LK's and Sinx are too strong

Edited by AaronP2W, 21 September 2020 - 05:46 AM.

#63 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 05:50 AM

If people cant even put their personal agenda aside, I doubt if any points can be taken seriously lol

You're right, it's my personal agenda to make the game more balanced so the server can thrive.

My guild got 5/20 WOE 1 castles and 6/10 WOE 2 castles this past weekend. MAYBE I know what I'm talking about! There are very few people who understand the woe balance on this server as well as me.

Regardless, I'm done posting in this thread because it probably won't amount to anything. If the GM's want advice they can contact me and I can provide them numbers from testing in game. 

(I highly doubt they know what stats/gear to even use to test skills with) (added some post-woe thoughts to my original post on the first page)

edit: the easiest and most practical solution to lower damage/1 shots in woe is to to add the 10-20% human reduction to the garment enchant table (which was shown on the original enchant list) (or add the 10-20% human reduction to body armor enchant table).

https://imgur.com/aq5tLjc

Edited by AaronP2W, 21 September 2020 - 11:13 AM.

#64 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 05:54 AM

on 3rd Point

Acid Bomb not that strong to be honest unlike the Soul Destroyer with EDP and cloaking who can 1 hit even a Lord Knight... so no need to nerf Acid Bomb and as what others said there are other ways to decrease damage of Acid Bomb... unlike the modifier of SD that is mainly on the killer side... Acid Bomb takes in to consideration the variables of the target... 

After playing 2 WOE's I agree. Acid bomb is strong but not too strong. However it's definitely overpowered for MVP'ing.

#65 HendzT

HendzT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 09:24 AM

Of course a LK can die to a soul destroyer, if all the variables are favorable to the Sinx, using the full extent of the weapon (damage against X property), you will take 20k damage, but take away the neutral property damage and now you are receiving 13k damage, now if you have noxious and aligator cards you are taking 11k damage on a 2,66 sec cooldown skill.

People are overreacting to Soul destroyer because they played 2 woes and don't know how to play against it, but it's not overpowered, and it doesn't matter how many castles you have, you don't really know or maybe you're acting like you don't know how to play against a Sinx.

#66 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 09:52 AM

Of course a LK can die to a soul destroyer, if all the variables are favorable to the Sinx, using the full extent of the weapon (damage against X property), you will take 20k damage, but take away the neutral property damage and now you are receiving 13k damage, now if you have noxious and aligator cards you are taking 11k damage 

this is factually incorrect (or your sinx does low damage)

Edited by AaronP2W, 21 September 2020 - 09:52 AM.

#67 HendzT

HendzT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 10:00 AM

this is factually incorrect (or your sinx does low damage)

prove it with data, not words

#68 qzLxEnchantress

qzLxEnchantress

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 10:28 AM

prove it with data, not words

Already proved, i'am from other guild and there are sinx hitting 19k against a player FULL REDUCTION.
So @HendzT Your sinx has wrong items or your sinx has wrong build
Edit: inside the castle with 40% + all gears reductions.

Edited by qzLxEnchantress, 21 September 2020 - 11:40 AM.

#69 HendzT

HendzT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 12:18 PM

Already proved, i'am from other guild and there are sinx hitting 19k against a player FULL REDUCTION.
So @HendzT Your sinx has wrong items or your sinx has wrong build
Edit: inside the castle with 40% + all gears reductions.

sure do, buddy

#70 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2147 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 21 September 2020 - 04:31 PM

you're like. 1month away from 3rd job

why would anyone work so hard to balance when studio slap you with 3rd job

​can you not waste campitor time.

even if you somehow manage to dodge 3rd job.

dont you remember a guild full of bowling bash knight?
just learn to accept sinX or whatever . like how you embrace those BB knights

#71 HendzT

HendzT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 05:04 PM

Yeah, just played pvp against p2w's sinx

I was taking 67k damage, using only raydric.

If I had a property other than neutral, thara, alligator and noxious, I would take 23,8k damage PVP, and 11,9k damage in WOE

So yeah, aaron doesn't know what he is talking. SBK does'nt kill everything in woe if you build properly

#stop the bull-_-

Edited by HendzT, 21 September 2020 - 05:04 PM.

#72 ARTEMI5

ARTEMI5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 21 September 2020 - 05:12 PM

If I had a property other than neutral, thara, alligator and noxious, I would take 23,8k damage PVP, and 11,9k damage in WOE

So yeah, aaron doesn't know what he is talking. SBK does'nt kill everything in woe if you build properly

#stop the bull-_-

I'm the sin in question. I hit you with no magnum break, no resentments and other buffs besides agi  bless. Stop defending sinx lul it definitely needs a nerf. 

Some proof:

https://youtu.be/WlQKhzwafFc

#73 qzLxEnchantress

qzLxEnchantress

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 05:13 PM

#stop the bull-_-

Ok sinx player, enjoy your killing time.
You know very well how to calculate damage reductions.

Edited by qzLxEnchantress, 21 September 2020 - 05:14 PM.

#74 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 21 September 2020 - 05:14 PM

wait is the sinx hendz asking for no nerfs to their own class? :lol: :waddle:

#75 qzLxEnchantress

qzLxEnchantress

Amateur Blogger