RT Transcend Update Feedback Station - Page 5 - Renewal Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RT Transcend Update Feedback Station

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
202 replies to this topic

#101 Kailash

Kailash

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 21 September 2020 - 06:21 PM

Reborn probably have 99 str, elemental sword +9~+11 with atk (50+, 20%+ neutral damage), main gauche(60 atk, 25% neutral damage), 20 atk on armor, garnment and boots, magnum break, bless, endow.

So he have 167 status atk, 365 weapon atk, 100 extra atk, 210 matk. Supposedly.

167*2 + (105 + 62,4, 70 + 120) * 80% (thara) *  45% (sw) * 300% (edp) * 50% (damage against neutral property) = 5590 atk

use the multiplier to weapon atk (60 (gear atk) + 25 (porcellio) + 15 (sw atk)) = 1566 equip atk

plus magnum break and MATK = 7571 final atk

7571 * 850% (Soul destroyer) * 0,9 ranged * 0,6 racial = 34750 final damage

do the same without 50% damage against neutral property and you will get 23,8k

DO  YOU NEED ANYTHING ELSE? -_- p2w scrubs

Just tested and it did closer to 26k. And keep in mind this is the BEST CASE SCENARIO for the person receiving the damage, where they have an ED on against a wind endow. So, its either wear on a marc and take damage due to the neutral enchant, or wear on your ED and take even more damage because of aspersio. And this is without crazy uproar, imposito manus or other buffs.

Edited by Kailash, 21 September 2020 - 06:23 PM.

#102 HendzT

HendzT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 06:25 PM

Just tested and it did closer to 26k. And keep in mind this is the BEST CASE SCENARIO for the person receiving the damage, where they have an ED on against a wind endow. So, its either wear on a marc and take damage due to the neutral enchant, or wear on your ED and take even more damage because of aspersio. And this is without crazy uproar, imposito manus or other buffs.

You want to have the strongest gear against ALL CLASSES? Bro, you want to be strong against sinx, mages, professor, all at the same time? Use pasana, use argiope

"hur dur but then I'm going to freeze"

then use marc

"hur dur but then I'm gonna be oneshot"

then use evil druid

"hur dur but sinx will use aspersio"

STOP WANTING TO BE STRONG AGAINST EVERY CLASS

#103 ARTEMI5

ARTEMI5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 21 September 2020 - 06:31 PM

You want to have the strongest gear against ALL CLASSES? Bro, you want to be strong against sinx, mages, professor, all at the same time? Use pasana, use argiope

200 IQ. Nuff said.

#104 HendzT

HendzT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 06:33 PM

200 IQ. Nuff said.

You need to pick parts of my argument to be able to say anything back, you're a failure

Edited by HendzT, 21 September 2020 - 06:47 PM.

#105 ARTEMI5

ARTEMI5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 21 September 2020 - 06:51 PM

No u :)

At least be decent at the class you're trying your hardest not to get nerfed! Cya in woe!

#106 HendzT

HendzT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 06:53 PM

No u :)

At least be decent at the class you're trying your hardest not to get nerfed! Cya in woe!

You die even with purple maya and edp, so easy

#107 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 September 2020 - 07:02 PM

that's the spirit guys, keep it till 3rd jobs arrive on RT  :no1:

#108 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 21 September 2020 - 07:03 PM

That's the point of Trans WoE. You want to have 1 set that works best to ALL CLASSES. That's why Trasn WoE is very ez, though it takes more skills than Pre-trasn WoE lol

Anyway, like Legendario said, keep it up until next month when we get 3rd classes lol

#109 Lockk

Lockk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 10:30 PM

Both LK's and Sinx are too strong

And Acid bomb.. And Rapid Smiting..

Edited by Lockk, 21 September 2020 - 11:13 PM.

#110 AkM002

AkM002

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 21 September 2020 - 11:56 PM

1. Most skills that has stats (mainly strength (STR)) in the formula is too strong (brandish spear, meteor assault). The stats are adding way too much damage.

Brandish spear will continue to dominate. Countered by defending aura, however Sacrifice cast time is too slow (#4) for this to be a legitimate counter.

Also blocked by pneuma but magic is strong enough to severely punish any guild that attempts to use pneuma instead of magnetic earth.

2. EDP is too strong 

Dual wield Soul Destroyer is overpowered, can one shot almost every class wearing full reduction gear. 1H + Shield soul destroyer does good damage but not enough to 1 shot someone wearing full reduction.

It can be blocked by pneuma, however defending aura does not reduce it?

The same build on Assassin Cross does high damage with soul destroyer (ranged), and sonic blow + meteor assault (melee). 

3. Acid bomb is too strong (does over 10k damage to someone inside woe with 50% demi human reduction, 40% neutral reduction, 10% ranged reduction)

Acid bomb is strong but not game-breaking in woe. (It's overpowered for MVP's but whatever)

4. Sacrifice needs a faster cast time, this adds the most survivablity to the game. Currently it's near-impossible to re-cast the skill after a fight has started because the cast time is too slow.

There is an update that makes it much faster that we do not have yet.

https://www.divine-p...-skill-balance/

2.2. Sacrifice
- Increases level different limit from 10 to 15.
- Reduces fixed casting time from 1.5 seconds to 0.5 seconds.
- Reduces variable casting time from 1.5 seconds to 1.0 seconds.

This updated is still needed ASAP

5. Gravitational field might do too much damage (haven't tested yet)
Very powerful but very slow cast and hard to utilize.

(overpowered for pre-casting in WOE 1.0. However, any proper WOE 1.0 pre-cast will be nearly impossible to break regardless).

6. Nerf sightless mind debuff

Maybe make it 15% in woe like it is for boss monsters (instead of 30%). 
No changes since pre-trans, increasing damage taken by 30% is too much.

7. Double HP of WOE 2.0 barricades and guardian stones (they were already breaking fast pre-trans). 
Not necessary, many people against this, especially for smaller guilds. I still think they break too fast but it's not a big deal.

EDIT: RED = post-woe thoughts

Oh so the post has been edited that's why wasn't able to read them earlier.. :)

on Point 5, you said it your self.. its powerful but very slow and hard to utilize... so I believe the skill itself is ok as is both for woe and non woe... so no need to nerf and/or change its effect... takes a good player to use this properly :)

on Point 6, takes a good stalker to be able to utilize this skill easily, the timing on when and to whom to use the skill :) 

After playing 2 WOE's I agree. Acid bomb is strong but not too strong. However it's definitely overpowered for MVP'ing.

For woe, there are really ways for the opponent to counter the acid bomb.

Well that's the major feature and role of the Biochemist... for MVP'ing, biochemist can't even kill good monsters or mobs with cart revolution alone (will probably be expensive), or its other skills for that matter..

Nerfing the Acid Bomb just because of MVP'ing means taking the life out of the Biochemist itself :) will render the job useless to begin with...

#111 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 12:15 AM

https://www.divine-p...-skill-balance/

i dont think you can choose only 1 or 2 skills from this patch, its either all or nothing

but i guess if youre okay with supercharged Sonic Blow

4.1. Sonic Acceleration
- Increases hit rate bonus from 50% to 90%.
- Increases bonus damage of Sonic Blow from 10% to 90%.

#112 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart

Posted 22 September 2020 - 01:05 AM

... i dont think you can choose only 1 or 2 skills from this patch, its either all or nothing...

Correction: It'll be whatever kRO gives us, which would be an incomplete and broken mess :heh:

#113 Justinklr

Justinklr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationTemeria
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 September 2020 - 09:40 AM

And Acid bomb.. And Rapid Smiting..

What is the problem with RS?

I think the damage of RS is too low as you can see in this picture of me playing with RS level 2 in bro(where the balance patch is not active):
bro: http://prntscr.com/ulzxer

and here:

iro: http://prntscr.com/ulzyf5

#114 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 22 September 2020 - 05:28 PM

Sinx has over 70 vit, no boss cards, no god items. Sinx has EDP, bless, magnum break, endow (no other buffs).

(You can reduce all these numbers by 50% for woe)

(not sure if neutral resist partially reduces endowed SD like it does for other physical skills)

Dual wield Soul Destroyer (against 40% demi, 37% neutral, 10% ranged, 226 defense)

Dual wield Soul Destroyer (against 40% demi, 37% neutral, 0% ranged, 226 defense)

One hand Soul Destroyer (against 40% demi, 37% neutral, 10% ranged, 226 defense)

Dual wield Meteor Assault (against 40% demi, 37% neutral, 226 defense)

One hand Meteor Assault (against 40% demi, 37% neutral, 226 defense)

Sonic Blow (against 40% demi, 37% neutral, 226 defense)
3,647 per hit x 8 = 29.1k

Too many testings, but do you know the WoE reductions? WoE and PvP is not the same ever since the start of RO, so that you will stop your complaints here. BTW, Soul Destroyer damage can reach that damage due to EDP. 

WoE is different from PvP. You can use many skills to counter, if you are slow in switching gears or maybe you don't know how to switch, and can't think fast for your next move, that's not the problem here anymore.

Battle Mechanic Changes = Read this AaronP2W

• Flee is reduced by 20%.
  • Long range normal attacks are reduced by 25%.
  • All skill-based damage is reduced by 50%.
  • Traps last 4 times as long.
  • All knock back effects are disabled. Some skills like Cicada Skin ShedShadow Leap and Phantom Thrust may lose some functionality due to this.
  • Equipment that prevent skills to be canceled during casting (Phen card and similar items) do not function.

Edited by Varignon, 22 September 2020 - 08:20 PM.

#115 HendzT

HendzT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 06:18 PM

yeah, it seems p2w's goons are gonne, destroyed by facts and arguments. All that is left is name calling and ad hominem

#116 doczoord

doczoord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 06:29 PM

Assassin Cross is broken. No skill (other than Azura) should kill a player with all the reduction equipment in just one hit. It's ridiculous.

As has been said here many times, as long as those responsible for these updates do not play the game, it will never be balanced.

But as with knights, nothing will be done about it.

#117 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 22 September 2020 - 06:49 PM

You can just play whatever you think is most OP. Im gonna say that Sinx or GX has never been a problem to me in WoE. Just kill them before they kill you. 

PT WoE was pretty much broken too. Monk would just snap in and out then fist and repeat the steps. 

#118 HendzT

HendzT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 08:13 PM

No skill (other than Azura) should kill a player with all the reduction equipment in just one hit. It's ridiculous.

why?

#119 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 08:31 PM

You're right, it's my personal agenda to make the game more balanced so the server can thrive.

My guild got 5/20 WOE 1 castles and 6/10 WOE 2 castles this past weekend. MAYBE I know what I'm talking about! There are very few people who understand the woe balance on this server as well as me.

Regardless, I'm done posting in this thread because it probably won't amount to anything. If the GM's want advice they can contact me and I can provide them numbers from testing in game. 

(I highly doubt they know what stats/gear to even use to test skills with) (added some post-woe thoughts to my original post on the first page)

edit: the easiest and most practical solution to lower damage/1 shots in woe is to to add the 10-20% human reduction to the garment enchant table (which was shown on the original enchant list) (or add the 10-20% human reduction to body armor enchant table).

https://imgur.com/aq5tLjc

So where is your personal agenda? You want to nerf Acid Bomb, Gravitational Field, and other skills except for Brandish Spear? I think it's your personal agenda here so that your guild will be in advantage? From your post here and nonsense, you want to nerf these jobs Biochemist, High Wizard, Stalker, and Assassin Cross but not those Lord Knights?

From your WoE Videos I can see that you don't have the talent and knowledge with other jobs, as I can see just all Lord Knights about 30 to 40 Lord Knights in one guild? So you are here complaining about other jobs? 

You said 5/20 Woe 1 Castles and 6/10 Woe 2 Castles? What's with those nerf statements here if you can easily get those agits? 

What is the use of those skill updates, when you want to nerf it? 

Tips for Aaronp2w

How to counter Acid Bomb? Pneuma, Hide Acce

How to counter Assassin Cross? First hitting them, Ruwach, Sight

How to counter High Wizard? Magnetic Earth, Hide Acce

How to counter Stalker? Hide Acce 

Edited by Varignon, 22 September 2020 - 08:38 PM.

#120 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 September 2020 - 09:48 PM

So where is your personal agenda? You want to nerf Acid Bomb, Gravitational Field, and other skills except for Brandish Spear? I think it's your personal agenda here so that your guild will be in advantage? From your post here and nonsense, you want to nerf these jobs Biochemist, High Wizard, Stalker, and Assassin Cross but not those Lord Knights?

He has posted multiple times that Brandish Spear needs to be nerfed. Damage from players is too high and defences haven't kept up to mitigate the increased damage.

In fact if you read the literal first response to this thread, he's asking for a Brandish nerf.

Edited by Hrishi, 22 September 2020 - 09:53 PM.

#121 MihMaeBanares

MihMaeBanares

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationNYC
  • Server:Thor, Chaos and Poring

Posted 22 September 2020 - 09:53 PM

Everything stated in this discussion do have sense to begin with.

That's why I think GM Teams who manage this RT server needs to review the transcendence overall skill damage formula or whatever they call it.

Most of the skills were too much to sustain within our current HP's in-game.

So the 1shot era will then begin from here on.

Just a few thoughts. :D

#122 HendzT

HendzT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 10:12 PM

damage has to be high, or else it will be a pot fest

who has more pots? who has the best macro to pot faster? pot pot pot pot pot

#123 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart

Posted 22 September 2020 - 10:40 PM

Well, you could also try asking for the patch that adds a cooldown to potions
: P

#124 HendzT

HendzT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 10:52 PM

Well, you could also try asking for the patch that adds a cooldown to potions
: P

I would be okay with that

#125 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 12:02 AM

He has posted multiple times that Brandish Spear needs to be nerfed. Damage from players is too high and defences haven't kept up to mitigate the increased damage.

In fact if you read the literal first response to this thread, he's asking for a Brandish nerf.

Multiple times? What are you talking about? His post was edited and there was no Brandish Spear or Lord Knight at the first place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users